Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2017 1:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What the hell....

Well I thought this would of been a cute slice of life series at first until half way with that strange letter. But what took the cake is that brother. What a creep. I'm curoius to see how much darker this series will get.
Jun 23, 2017 11:55 AM

Jun 2014
I randomly came across a post/article of sorts about this manga on some Japanese site(although i had to use Google Translate on it as i can't understand Japanese that much yet) many days before i added it on my list or read the first chapter(i added the entry page into my bookmarks though).

Having read that article, i knew to expect something really dark like this, but i must admit that this chapter did surprise me with exactly _how_ dark it was... more than i expected.

I, too, am definitely curious about how this story will continue! It should get even more dark and twisted based on what i can remember from that article... But no matter how hard(emotionally) this might turn out to be to read, i will continue as i always want to see how stories will continue and end!

(Besides, i really tend to like things that put two contrasting things together, even more if it's paradoxical. So a cute "slice-of-life" combined with a really dark story could turn out to be pretty interesting for me. O.o We'll see how this story goes/continues! :D [Still, i will be hoping for a happy ending ultimately. Hoping, not demanding or wishing, as i wouldn't want to affect any story or its teller.])
I should probably make a forum signature someday...
Jul 5, 2017 8:11 PM
Jul 2016
So the hidden meaning of the title is twisted piece...
In the end, it is twisted. Like i didnt expect this man
Feb 6, 2018 4:07 AM

Dec 2009
Read a few chapters, this manga is gross and feels like it's just shock value. Dropped.
Jan 22, 2019 3:52 PM

Jul 2016
I had read a bit about this before starting it and I already knew there was a dark twist. Still, didn't expect this to be so explicit and cruel. This first chapter already managed to make me uncomfortable.

I've read the 10 chapters translated and this is so a really f*cked up manga so far and there are so many unanswered questions. It gets really confusing 3 or 4 chapters in but a bit later it all starts to make sense besides the lack of information. But it's not like it would be expected to have all the answers in 2 volumes. This also gives me Madoka feels and I did not enjoy that one, let's see how this manga turns out.

I'm sorry I used this thread to comment the manga in general so far, but there aren't any threads after the 7th chapter.
Futari wa Milky Holmes was a mistake
Yoshii did nothing wrong

Apr 10, 2022 5:05 PM

May 2021
Big random change
And onii-chan is pulling out his dick again
Im surprised they didn't give him the hentai protagonist eyes being covered by hair
Inhales oxygen
Oct 6, 2022 9:50 AM
Sep 2017
Now I understand why it doesn't have a higher score.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Qtμt Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

0 by Stark700 »»
Dec 9, 2017 12:07 PM

Poll: » Qtμt Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2017

1 by MoveslikeQuagger »»
Nov 20, 2017 4:53 AM

Poll: » Qtμt Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

0 by Stark700 »»
Nov 11, 2017 5:36 PM

Poll: » Qtμt Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2017

0 by Stark700 »»
Aug 14, 2017 7:19 PM

Poll: » Qtμt Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2017

0 by Stark700 »»
Jul 19, 2017 1:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.