Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2017 4:28 PM

Nov 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Side story featured in Volume 6
Side story 2: Orange –Hiroto Suwa– 3

And those are the finishing touches. It's annoying how Hiroto and Naho's story are wrapped up in three short chapters, but whatevs.
I sure hope this is the end. This series is already meh because of the parallel universe bollocks. Could have been so much better...
Jan 2, 2018 8:19 PM

May 2010
Oh man, I enjoyed this just as much as I thought I would! My love for Suwa just grew more and more when I was reading it. He's such a great character, and one of very few in shoujo manga that actually managed to get out of the friendzone lol.
And he propsed to her without even thinking, how adorable was that!!!! T^T

Writing whole freaking volume just from his perspective was a great idea. But it does show that Naho with her "nooo sweetie, I'd definitely choose you even if Kakeru was around" from the future was such a bullshit, I mean, he barely wins her over with Kakeru being dead for over 4 years, geez.

Also, in the author's note ad the end of 6th volume she says "Let's meet again in 7th volume!" sooo, I guess this will be happening sooner or later.
I wonder what else she's planning for this series, can't wait to find out!
Sep 23, 2022 3:38 AM

Aug 2022
Last two volumes of this manga just make me cry

More topics from this board

» Does the anime and movie cover it all ?

xnub - Aug 13, 2023

1 by ixaa »»
Aug 14, 2023 1:08 AM

Poll: » Orange Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

12 by Frog_blue »»
Feb 15, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » Haru-iro Astronaut Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2013

6 by Tsunamii_ »»
Jan 6, 2023 3:20 AM

» orange rerelease

Gieog_ - Jan 27, 2022

8 by Smashdevil »»
Jan 4, 2023 1:04 AM

Poll: » Orange Chapter 3 Discussion

ZeroZx - Jul 8, 2012

21 by Tsunamii_ »»
Jan 1, 2023 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.