Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 16, 2018 3:40 AM

Mar 2015
Well that was completely unexpected!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 13, 2018 2:34 PM

Jun 2011
I hate all the characters now. There's just so much doubt in Shindo it's very out of character for him imo, he's so easily convinced by Saraka who keeps on antagonising zaShunina for some reason with her preachy self righteous morality and shit. It's making him seem like a hypocrit since he's denying advancement of the human race because it is out of his expectation/realm of understanding. Yaka-kui zaShunina is also acting out of character by speeding up the human advancement and forcibly instill his ideal onto everyone else. It really seems like they have no idea what direction the story should take because it became a little stale and aimless after the 6th or 7th episode in term of human progression without taking a deeper look into the changes it's made to the world, and they had to make zaShunina an ignorant antagonist who would replace Shindo just because Shindo doesn't fully comprehend his methods yet.

All this came outta nowhere. -.-

Also hate how they try to force us to think Saraka is cute, with that love talk and all her blushing, tsun side.. smh and she's an experienced negotiator, one of the best even.

edit: and the whole act of trying to invade Kado is so disgusting to me, it shows the worst of humanity, the urge to destroy everything foreign to them. "hey lemme look for ways to destroy this cube so we can rekt it in 3 days after I am done looking into it" and you wonder why the world is such a dangerous place to live in.
ToG25thBaamOct 13, 2018 2:52 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 31, 2019 1:03 PM
Sep 2008
The foreshadowing came in the ep 02 when Z tells humanity what they wonder if they can trust or not, then proceeds to tell humanity "never fully trust; always question, that is the right answer".
Also, the part about negotiation harmonizing interests in ep 00, as Z never explained their interest.
[A cautionary tale about deals too good to be true, as well as post-scarcity.]
Apr 10, 2019 6:58 PM

Apr 2009
What the? Asspull out of nowhere.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2019 11:07 PM
Jul 2018
Holy shit. What??
Nov 27, 2022 8:45 AM
Dec 2018
Finally, the revelations begin in this episode. And I think it's implied that humanity is the first and currently only species in all the universes.
Dec 15, 2022 7:14 AM

Sep 2019
Sorry for necropost but I think this is the part where they ruined the whole thing.

Why does every anime has to have a battle or conflict.

We can't humanity and alien discuss and negotiate?

Such a shame they ruined it. I want to see more anime like this where dialogue is used instead of violence.

edit:

Honestly I'm, so mad right now. Why they gotta ruin the whole thing. Why so cliche? Why the need for conflict and battle alien vs japanese MC?

Why can't we just have a proper debate between alien vs humanity? Why throw that away and proceed with MC vs alien like some generic shonen manga? Also waifu is also an alien like wtf that's so cliched.

Such a shame but I do want more of this kind of anime. Last anime I've truly enjoyed is Terror in Resonance.
konerokoDec 15, 2022 7:43 AM
C6R5 Raiden
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2017

226 by StarryNight157 »»
Jan 7, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2017

91 by nick_el_son »»
May 2, 2023 12:06 PM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2017

71 by koneroko »»
Dec 15, 2022 4:19 AM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2017

102 by HumbertoZero »»
Jul 29, 2022 5:03 PM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 12, 2017

91 by JaniSIr »»
Apr 21, 2022 3:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.