Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2017 6:28 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit, is the chick they pulled out Auntie?? :OOO
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 13, 2017 9:17 AM
Feb 2014
Wait. Is the chick they pulled out the zombie the main girl? This is getting so dumb...
Dokia
Apr 4, 2019 8:37 AM
Apr 2019
Do you think that the author should save Hiromi from the gigantic ZQN?

Yes he should.

I like Hiromi, i'm so into her character, she was build so well. A lot of memorable things happened around her on this manga. Start from meeting with Hideo in the sea of trees, she meet Hideo when he's scared and broken. Then how they tried to survive by riding bicycle, running away, and meet with the cameraman guy, the scene she shout 'good bye everyone' from the hill is memorable. Then how she was infected and healed. Then of course the absurd scene of enjoying hot spring with Oda at the most inapropriate times also memorable, don't forget the cooking scene with Oda is good too. Finally when things developed well with Hideo at last, how she resolved to survive, live on and being happy together with Hideo. And all of that was ended just by simple farewell and absorbed by aliens?

This is awful, she deserved to be happy, not this kind of ending, i'm a guy but i'm not embarrassed to admit that i cry by this! Yes you read that right, i cry. She don't deserved this kind of treatment, the author should give happiness to Hiromi, she want to be happy.

I seriously think that give happy ending doesn't decrease a value of a manga. Look at that fucked up Gantz, so many gruesome death but in the end Chrono and Tae meet again. Or take another example from anime, The End of Evangelion, at the end Shinji and Asuka get together even Asuka get broken (of course i'll complaint too if Hiromi get saved but mentally broken) This is no justice for Hiromi, she deserve better.. too sad for me
Apr 4, 2019 9:04 AM
Apr 2019
The pulled out girl is auntie, somehow she get young again after absorbed by kurusu. Poor Hiromi, her dream of want to be happy is broken after all the effort she make
Jun 3, 2020 8:45 AM

May 2016
Haruki's girlfriend getting the axe in exchange for a younger and hotter Auntie was a very unlucky turn of events for her but it was so ridiculous that I had a good laugh out of it.

Hiromi's reason for keeping Hideo alive is rather unpleasant but beggars can't be choosers. She's sharing her memories with countless of people so it's hard to tell whether she's the one who's saying all those cruel things to be fair.

Nakata and the others were lucky enough to get away. I wonder where they'll end up going after this.

Oct 4, 2021 12:02 PM

Apr 2017
Well, that was an ironic and anticlimactic end to Kizuki, just as she finally managed to get on the helicopter.
I guess they got the young Auntie because the infection "healed" her like it did the others? Maybe her eye is back, too.

It's a bit weird how the Sunrise survivors never saw the tents on the other buildings. Or maybe they did and there was no one in them?

How much time exactly has passed, that the vegetation is already overtaking the buildings to this extent? It seems like it'd happen in years, not in a few weeks.
May 1, 2023 6:33 PM
Oct 2022
Who is that hottie?

More topics from this board

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 264 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

hellogarry - Feb 27, 2017

126 by Ackackack »»
Yesterday, 1:29 AM

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 228 Discussion

AcceleratorAngel - Jun 23, 2016

10 by Ricardoricki »»
Mar 17, 8:44 AM

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 210 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13, 2016

8 by Ricardoricki »»
Mar 17, 7:51 AM

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 207 Discussion

Stark700 - May 10, 2016

12 by Ricardoricki »»
Mar 17, 7:44 AM

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 1 Discussion

Lamii - Oct 27, 2011

17 by Ani_sama423 »»
Mar 16, 10:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.