Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2017 4:08 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, was that sort of a confession? I mean, it's a beach chapter and they got a good mood going so...

Wonder how Sou will respond to this.
May 21, 2017 9:32 PM

Jun 2016
The problem with that "confession" is that it is most likely fake. Shirase probably told Yuikawa about Sou-kun's feelings. Then Shirase told her that if she wanted for things to go back to normal that she would have to date Sou-kun. Also Shirase probably likes Yuikawa that is why he tells the girl that confesses to him that he likes someone else, but he feels indebted to help his best friend. Shirase doesn't want to hurt Sou by dating Yuikawa. He is acting horribly to Yuikawa because she wants her to be comforted by Sou. It also can be guessed that Yuikawa is making up that she may have feelings for Sou because when the kids wonder if they are dating, in this chapter, she isn't flustered and instead thinks that [what they said] isn't something to get worked up about. Actually Shirase probably didn't tell Yuikawa that Sou likes her, but instead tells her to try to confess/date Sou. More speculation, of course Sou and Satori are going to end up together.

I wasn't sure, if I would post this because I am just speculating when I probably should be discussing the chapter more, but it should be fine.
May 21, 2017 10:37 PM
Sep 2016
Yeah, it's likely a fake confession. Maybe she thinks that dating a reliable guy will help her broken heart. I think Sou will see through this and rejects her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fureru to Kikoeru Chapter 37 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2018

9 by Kueanun »»
Jan 12, 2022 3:20 AM

Poll: » Fureru to Kikoeru Chapter 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2018

1 by landofthekwt »»
Oct 30, 2018 7:57 AM

Poll: » Fureru to Kikoeru Chapter 29 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2018

0 by Stark700 »»
Aug 23, 2018 2:19 PM

Poll: » Fureru to Kikoeru Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18, 2018

1 by Lelouch144 »»
May 21, 2018 9:15 PM

Poll: » Fureru to Kikoeru Chapter 25 Discussion

Stark700 - May 9, 2018

0 by Stark700 »»
May 9, 2018 1:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.