Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 29, 2017 9:04 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn she hella thicc. Was nice that it was released in 1080p HD, had really clean visuals. Appears to be a doujin animation too. But with me having very little to no interest in shota of this degree, I wasn't too much into this.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Apr 30, 2017 3:40 AM

Jan 2013
Best h-anime for april 2017
Apr 30, 2017 5:48 AM
Apr 2017
Hentai of the year for me! I really love /ss/ x MILFS. Best combination in Hentai for me. Am expecting an episode 2 ^_^
Apr 30, 2017 7:04 AM
Oct 2013
Whoa takami akio making the hentai, should make more! such voluptuousness of her Body, outrageous (੭ >᎑<)੭ breasts jiggling from slightest of movement.

Body expression was highly expressive and such fluidity of movement. and had the lovely ass jiggle and even noticable jiggle of thighs
Ye━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━s!! Conveying the softness and elasticity so good! There was some ass throb in the credits, would of liked to see in the scene though

And she was much lovable (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡ wonderful motherly feel and gentleness, especially when paired up with little kids. Quite understandable that the way he justs smothers himself into her. yet quite slutty beyond just her body to be doing the perverted plays with shota, inviting him in even in first time and plays outdoor!

The boy got quite dangerous there with the sadism... Good to see that she pulled him back from that. Would probably not had ended well. But it was good that he slap the ass for more jiggle.

well she said nakadashi was no good, but even if she says that, she squeezed him harder only making it harder to pull out, so it can't be helped...
User-sanApr 30, 2017 7:41 AM
Apr 30, 2017 11:07 AM
Jul 2016
Xebec character designer made a hentai... hell yes it looked fantastic. The teacher was beautiful. The second scenes were a bit weak though
Apr 30, 2017 6:45 PM

Apr 2011
I'm not into BBW x Shota but the animation is definitely top tier. Very fluid and expressive. Thought the h-scenes a too short for my taste.

I've looked into Takami Akio and got surprised. This guy character designed Kanokon, Ladies versus Butlers!, Maken-ki!, Upotte and more. No wonder the designs looked familiar.

His designs are refreshing in the hentai anime industry. So I hope we see a lot more of his works in the future.

Definitely the best in animation or even the best hentai out of the rest for April.
MagitoJun 26, 2017 7:54 PM
May 4, 2017 4:21 AM

Nov 2010
Wow, I haven't seen animation this good in a hentai in ages, and the character design is amazing as well. Even the credits had extra content instead of the usual recapped scenes or black screen.
May 4, 2017 11:55 AM

Apr 2015
The animation and art are definitely superb, shame that I don't enjoy shota very much.
Still better than fat ugly old men though.

But since hentai has been kind of shitty recently it's still the best hentai of the month.
May 7, 2017 11:48 PM

May 2015
T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Very good art, spectacular boobs, bouncy ass, glasses, there was enough eye candy for the masses (bunny girl, bikini, bloomers, shibari, fishnets outfits/lingerie, etc.) as long as shota (or you can tolerate it [in my case]) is your taste, I say go for it! ^^
May 8, 2017 5:35 AM

Aug 2008
wow, Takami Akio for the win.

such well designs, much animation. hoping that it sells well - it really deserves it

hope he continues in the hentai industry, because we all know that all those cock-tease animez (ladies vs butlers, to love ru, maken-ki) - their true form is hentai. when you're going ecchi that hard, you might as well just go full blown hentai. Xebec Studios, your move
May 9, 2017 11:39 AM
May 2017
Awesome hentai by Akio-san. What's with the clip that flashed in the credits of high school misaki getting railed lol, threw me the fuck off
May 15, 2017 10:39 AM

Sep 2014
Best hentai of 2017. Wish there's NTR in episode 2. Sensei gets f*cked by principal or something like that.
May 16, 2017 3:01 PM

Jul 2015
Oh god , i had the wrong teacher :'(

hentai of the year
May 16, 2017 11:11 PM

Aug 2014
Misaki is amazing. If only she was fucked by someone else.
Sieg Zeon!
May 18, 2017 6:49 PM

Jun 2009
I loved it but I wish it had more background story and it would've been nice if the OVA lasted longer like 40 or 50 minutes it sorta reminded me of Onegai Teacher I love misaki brought me back when I wanted to bang my music teacher she had big hips, big ass, big saggy tits although she was sorta ugly her body was nice I regret being shy back then maybe I would've gotten lucky myself if I had asked for private lessons lol
May 21, 2017 11:14 AM
May 2016
Please tell me there's at least one more episode?
May 21, 2017 1:30 PM
Jul 2015
Guys, may i know similar hentai just like this one?? Aside toshi densetsu, Thanks >,< I like shota hentai
shiro182May 21, 2017 1:43 PM
May 22, 2017 6:25 AM
Oct 2016
is there only 1 episode?
May 22, 2017 9:44 PM
May 2017
It's been a long time since I've been as upset with a hentai as I am with this one. It has a perfectly-proportioned woman, with great animation/design, and excellent VO. It's literally a dream come true for me, in-regards to hentai.

So, why am I frustrated (you might ask)? IT'S BECAUSE THEY CAST A SHOTA AS THE MAIN CHARACTER! Ugh, I tried watching it to look past it, but I just couldn't. I wanted to, as everything else about this production is pure perfection for me, but I just couldn't get into it. Honestly, I would have preferred the generic "ugly guy" when it came to the male lead, anything but what we got. It's a damn shame, since it will likely be a long time until we get something of this caliber again.

I mean, it's great for people who like shota and/or don't care either way but, for me personally, I just can't stand it. Maybe if the character looked a bit older than he did it might be workable, but the kid in this is literally elementary-grade age. I just can't get past that. :(

So yes, anger/frustration from me. Do something else, Akio Takemi. Please!
May 25, 2017 6:48 AM

Jul 2014
I haven't seen a Hentai in over a year, and a screen from this one was posted on Facebook which I came across my timeline, in which the teacher was half naked lol. I was curious to check it out and I wasn't disappointed. I fairly enjoyed it, the animation is incredible though. This is not my type of stuff but I sat through it without getting bored so that's a feat.
Jun 2, 2017 1:29 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Good shit. Teacher was thicc and her ass was god tier. As an ass man, I was proud of that ass she had. The only thing that would've been better iss if the kid wasn't so damn young.
Jun 5, 2017 12:19 PM
Jul 2015
@ItsXolo Thanks man, but some of ur lists are loli
Jun 18, 2017 2:32 AM
Oct 2016
Would Episode 2 will come or not ?
Jun 22, 2017 1:35 PM

May 2017
I kind of found this flick adorable.
Most times i preffer older woman to younger boy because most shows motherly instincts and care unlike men to loli flicks who most just are rape and sexual abuse.
Jul 3, 2017 6:48 AM
Jul 2015
Man we need the 2nd episode! Please!
Jul 21, 2017 7:50 AM
Jul 2017
After the anime ended there were extra clips shown where they fucked but in one of them she is shown as a young girl in a school uniform in a short hair getting screwed by a guy, who the heck is he?
Jul 21, 2017 7:55 AM
Jul 2017
QuattroVaginas said:

In the end there is a short clip shown where she is banged by a guy but it's short only for a sec.
Jul 21, 2017 7:57 AM
Jul 2017
Xamuto said:
Awesome hentai by Akio-san. What's with the clip that flashed in the credits of high school misaki getting railed lol, threw me the fuck off

Lol..I was thinking about it too.
Who the heck is that guy? Anyway i need a second episode. Maybe she was banged in her past.
Jul 24, 2017 1:58 PM
May 2016
Any news about a second episode?
Jul 30, 2017 5:07 AM
Jul 2015
Please make the next episode
Aug 23, 2017 9:28 AM

Jun 2014
She thick as fuck man. Although I don't know how to feel about that little kid. That was sorta weird. But Misaki-sensei was fucking hot. Also the last scene though, her tits looked like a pile of shit lmao. Good shit nonetheless.
Aug 30, 2017 12:00 AM

Oct 2015
What a gentle sensei...
and what a gorgeous little boy... (jokes aside, thank goodness wasn't a fat, ugly, bastard and creepy old man)

Well well... in overall I'm little disappointed with this hentai.
It's not like it's BAD, but I was hoping for much more considering its mean score.

The animation is fluid. Sensei's delicious chubby body is awesome.
The sex scenes were rushed and not that appealing.
I'm indifferent about shotas, but the shota of this hentais was a little bit of a turn-off.

6/10 so far (the way it ended, I don't think it'll get another episode, though).
TechOtaku-hSep 13, 2017 1:25 PM
Sep 13, 2017 12:56 PM

Aug 2014
Haven't seen a hentai with really good animation like this for years (or at least one that doesn't look "off" to me). And to my surprise it really was directed by the director of Kanokon, Maken-ki, and Ladies vs Butler (the teacher's character designed immediately reminded me of those). Just like most of us here, I didn't find this as enjoyable as I wanted it to be since it has a shouta MC, but it wasn't bad either. I hope the kid grows up as a teen and we still see them banging (he'd probably have a bigger dick by then, that's a win for sensei).

9/10. I don't know if this is an attempt by "normal" production studios/directors into the hentai scene, but I like how much quality was in this. Let's hope for another episode.

Yuki_snow19 said:
Xamuto said:

Lol..I was thinking about it too.
Who the heck is that guy? Anyway i need a second episode. Maybe she was banged in her past.

Obviously, I'd be surprised if she WAS still a virgin. Her being sexually repressed as a teacher probably contributes to why she decided to bang the kid.
Sep 16, 2017 4:54 AM
Nov 2016
Alright, looks like we're getting a sequel!

It's called "Misaki and Mika-sensei (working title)", once again, directed by Akio Takami.

However, the producer, Dora Satou, doesn't have enough budget to produce it, so they launched a Patreon to fund the anime. They expect the anime to be finished by 2019. Their goal right now is $1,000 so if you want a sequel, donate to the Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/uradora
Nov 13, 2017 11:40 PM
Jul 2015
Mark_TDD said:

It's called "Misaki and Mika-sensei (working title)", once again, directed by Akio Takami.

However, the producer, Dora Satou, doesn't have enough budget to produce it, so they launched a Patreon to fund the anime. They expect the anime to be finished by 2019. Their goal right now is $1,000 so if you want a sequel, donate to the Patreon!

really at 2019?/ LOL. We need to hold 2 years just for a fuckin sequel? What a shit director.
Nov 21, 2017 2:53 AM

Dec 2012
Dat sensei is fine.
lol at them shooting at her oppai.
Dat pantsu flash.
That's what he looks like. lol
Apple juice?
LMAO at him just hugging that body and rubbing the booty. Boss!
Dat oppai.
Misaki says this is a woman's precious place then she spreads her legs and out comes the mosaic. smh Then the kid says he can't see shit. lol
Dat booty hole.
Oh shit. BJ behind outside the school. She on break?
Damn kid. Just ring once.
LMAO He needs to stand on the table.
Dat booty hole.
Outside the school again. She on break?
Bunny-chan. Nice.
Rope? What an imagination.
Smack that ass. Also, dat booty hole.
You made her cry. She's precious.
Dat booty hole.
Dem credit scenes. Kid spreading that booty hole out. Awesome. Young Misaki getting banged. lol

Good stuff. Misaki is precious. Also, fuck you mosaic. Fortunately, I'm into anal so that booty hole looked amazing.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 11, 2018 10:58 PM

May 2016
I ain't really into the idea of a kid doing the aggressive work instead of a grown-up guy but it does ultimately sound better than having an ugly fat-ass do it to her.

She's hella thicc and those breasts were the bounciest pair I've ever seen in anime. Her proportions were really to die for and that ass jiggling was divine, as if it's one of the best animated hentai so far ♥ If only after-school tutorial sessions were that nice because that's not how I remember mine.

It's generous of them to add in several more lovely scenes of her in the credits; Gave it a lot of variety~

Aug 29, 2018 9:57 PM
Jan 2018
frost_inmachine said:
Please tell me there's at least one more episode?

Not yet know, since theres no manga or LN counterpart of this
Aug 30, 2018 3:56 AM
Oct 2013
@aquinomark94 see Mark_TDD's message
Mark_TDD said:

aquinomark94 said:
Not yet know, since theres no manga or LN counterpart of this
Even if there was a manga or LN counterpart, it would not indicate additional episode since they may not adapt all of the couterpart.
Feb 6, 2019 10:55 AM
Aug 1, 2019 11:29 AM
Aug 2014
The moral of the story is don't make your teacher cry. The only tears should be from the one-eyed snake.
Feb 2, 2020 11:29 AM

Dec 2015
I hope Dora Satou completes the next project. 2019 came and go and looks like they even haven't met their $1000 goal.

I didn't donate so I can't complain but I wish they succeed.
Jul 10, 2020 1:28 AM

Sep 2012
0ni_Link said:
I hope Dora Satou completes the next project. 2019 came and go and looks like they even haven't met their $1000 goal.

I didn't donate so I can't complain but I wish they succeed.

I asked back in december and they said they would release it in the summer which means they had enough funds to make it happen. I don't know if covid will delay it or not though.
FlamingMangosJul 10, 2020 1:32 AM
Jul 11, 2020 6:49 PM

Dec 2015
FlamingMangos said:

I asked back in december and they said they would release it in the summer which means they had enough funds to make it happen. I don't know if covid will delay it or not though.

That's some good news in these dark times, I almost gave up on this at this point. Maybe 2020 won't suck entirely.
Jul 12, 2020 1:29 AM

Sep 2012
0ni_Link said:
FlamingMangos said:

That's some good news in these dark times, I almost gave up on this at this point. Maybe 2020 won't suck entirely.

Oh, apparently I got a update and it'll be either the end of the year or next spring lol.
Apr 12, 2021 1:59 AM
Apr 2021
When will be 2nd episode
Nov 7, 2021 5:39 PM
Dec 2017
now that was really fun

Apr 9, 2022 11:05 AM
Nov 2021
The kid is lucky AF. AND he's great at sex although he tried portraying one of those ntr rapists.
Apr 9, 2022 11:07 AM
Nov 2021
QuattroVaginas said:
Hey! The kid is pretty good at sex and he's lucky! Besides, it's better that some fatso baka that had no eyes and I don't care how many people feel about yuu
Pokemon_GCDec 17, 2022 9:03 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Voice Actors - Boku to Misaki-sensei

Noctisnox - Mar 2, 2020

2 by BEDUSZZ »»
Apr 14, 2022 5:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.