Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2016 12:06 PM
Nov 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I've read a lot of romantic one at first its so good until its kinda cliche for me by the time has passed but i think its still cliche on the characters and story tho.
But ain't lying that this one got me and even its 4 chapters its so meaningful not only in love but how you change and reconciled to your family or even people that caused you heartbreak like sayuri on shun.

Cheers.
Sep 15, 2018 10:23 PM

Mar 2017
sht that was so cute. It might be kind of cliche but I liked it ♥

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Apr 7, 2022 10:13 AM

Oct 2015
hah, the owner's backstory felt really cheesy but honestly the end got me, they didn't try to force nor rush the conclusion. It made the end a lot more heartwarming imo
Apr 7, 2022 12:31 PM

Apr 2015
EGOIST said:
hah, the owner's backstory felt really cheesy but honestly the end got me, they didn't try to force nor rush the conclusion. It made the end a lot more heartwarming imo

Came here to get that MAL stacks badge, didn't you? (same) 🤣😂😂

Yeah everything felt cheesy up until the ending, which made this a fine read - loved the simple philosophy behind this.
Apr 7, 2022 7:31 PM

Oct 2015
Arvanitis said:
EGOIST said:

Came here to get that MAL stacks badge, didn't you? (same) 🤣😂😂

Yeah everything felt cheesy up until the ending, which made this a fine read - loved the simple philosophy behind this.
Not necessarily but I plan on finishing everything on that stack cause why not kek
Apr 14, 2022 2:47 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Heh, also here for the stack since it seemed to be the shortest out of all of them.

Was cringey to read through the whole thing, but I liked how the dad chose to stick around the story and become a better person, ultimately having his daughter live with him for the remainder of her HS days.
Apr 28, 2022 7:10 AM

Feb 2021
Man that was such a feel-good ending for such a short manga!

Shun's backstory was really sad. I'm glad he got to meet Sayuri again and exchange a few words with her.

Honestly, when they showed the kid (Sakura), I thought they did a complete 180 and it was gonna be Shion's kid with someone else. They had me in the first half ngl.

The ending was really well done and meaningful too! Also, another thing to note is that they didn't do a 17yr X 25 yr old. Honestly it was a good choice.

I'm glad I participated in the restack challenge and got to read this sweet manga. :)

May 5, 2022 1:45 AM

Apr 2020
Overall, better than I expected. 7/10
Nov 16, 2022 8:21 PM

Dec 2021
That was beautiful, It made my cry in the end, one of the most beautiful short manga i've ever read.
Art was soooo good as expected of Keiko.

Loved it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hana wo Meshimase Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2016

4 by DeonX »»
Apr 28, 2022 5:28 AM

Poll: » Hana wo Meshimase Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2016

3 by DeonX »»
Apr 28, 2022 5:10 AM

Poll: » Hana wo Meshimase Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2016

4 by DeonX »»
Apr 28, 2022 4:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.