Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 20, 2017 12:00 AM

Oct 2015
Actually episode 12 was unnecessary because everything was wrapped up at 11. every shit was pointless.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 4, 2017 12:11 PM

Dec 2012
After that Reoko hospital scene, I thought there wasn't going to be a Azuma x Reoko ending then Azuma started having flashback of Reoko and I was getting excited until Kogane appeared before him. I was yelling "NO!!!!" With a minute left, I thought it was all over until they showed Reoko again. She appears beside Azuma. I started getting hyped. They were about hold hands until they cut it short. My ship is setting setting sail in the future.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 7, 2017 9:16 PM
Oct 2011
They did a great job with Reoko every time they expanded on her. The flashback to her (and her team) story toward the end of S1 was so good.

Burger-Meister said:
Couldn't think you could come up with a more chillax ending to such a crazy show as this one.

This season, in my opinion, was a massive improvement. The animation and comedy got a bit better, and the story had a lot of new interesting twists and turns that made it worth watching. I'll admit that this was a pretty damn fun show all things considered, especially with the action sequences. Looking forward to more projects from this show's staff.

8/10

Rewatching the second season I agree I think this was even better now, it really honed in on what worked really well toward the end of the first season and continued to build on it and progression was smoother. I think they did a good job making the characters better and better as it went and even though some didn't like her attitude (I think it fit even more once we saw the rest of her story) I also quite liked how they built up to Kaoruko actually stepping in front of Oubi/Azuma on her own at the midpoint when the time came instead of still fighting him there even after what she'd seen, the opposite of Letitia. It added nicely to her character despite her being a late addition even before the further reveals about how she'd been left behind.

The characters really got to a pretty good place and felt natural from about just before the Treasure Island part on through the second season quite well (including the great Reoko and her group revelations too). Starting probably especially around the time Epizo gave Azuma that push he needed and continued.

Rei366 said:
@DangerMouseDM It was nothing. I am glad it served someone. (I only wished we could access such interviews for pre-simulcast shows that easily)

:)
DangerMouseDMMar 8, 2017 6:49 AM
Mar 19, 2019 2:13 PM

Mar 2018
This episode was way too depressing and I would've preferred that the previous episode had been the last.
Jun 10, 2019 6:21 AM

Sep 2017
They should really have made the whole show about Azuma banging his mum's best friend who is double his age. Literally everyone else in the show is more interesting than our hero Azuma, who has no personality. He only began to get a bit intriguing when he started flirting with that loli milf.
Apr 6, 9:10 PM
May 2015
Reply to CHC
They should really have made the whole show about Azuma banging his mum's best friend who is double his age. Literally everyone else in the show is more interesting than our hero Azuma, who has no personality. He only began to get a bit intriguing when he started flirting with that loli milf.
@CHC can't wait to watch this, I hope this will become reality in ova.
Apr 6, 9:10 PM
May 2015
Reply to CHC
@CHC can't wait to watch this, I hope this will become reality in ova.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bubuki Buranki: Hoshi no Kyojin Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2016

43 by tokidoki921 »»
Mar 18, 2019 10:22 AM

Poll: » Bubuki Buranki: Hoshi no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2016

31 by LycoReco »»
Dec 2, 2018 5:08 PM

» i want a season 3

audac1ous - Dec 20, 2016

10 by NG_Chloe »»
Nov 10, 2018 5:57 PM

Poll: » Bubuki Buranki: Hoshi no Kyojin Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2016

30 by Seiya0890 »»
Oct 21, 2018 11:37 AM

Poll: » Bubuki Buranki: Hoshi no Kyojin Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2016

23 by Hannah_Ana »»
Feb 18, 2018 6:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.