Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ajin: Demi-Human
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 9, 2016 9:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Even the military is getting involved to try stop Satou? ...sigh. The media in their world is making this look as bad as it can be.

Interesting to see Satou's own group make their moves as well. They got some decent weapons on them this time, as if Satou wasn't dangerous already. Not bad for the buildup episode.
Dec 9, 2016 9:57 PM

Dec 2012
Poor Nagai blaming himself for the failed plan.

DAMN the army had no chance against Satou & his followers.
Well a Grenade Launcher sure sped up the killing.

Easy Mode. LOL everything is a game to Satou.
Hand over Japan. Woah that is a big demand.

Another chance to stop Satou, but Nagai doesn't want to be a part of it.

YAY!! Double episode next week.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Dec 9, 2016 10:01 PM

Dec 2013
Kei is really taking the failure of the mission hard. He obviously won't actually quit but I'm curious what he has to say next episode.

Satou is making a massive demand! He really could take over the country at this rate.

This makes me hyped for the third OVA that is coming out next year.
Dec 9, 2016 10:28 PM

Jul 2007
For Tosaki to start smoking again he had really given up, but sure seemed to get over it fast by the end of the episode!

I wonder if the re-introduction of Kai is what will make Nagai change his mind. I'm not sure how they're going to use Kai otherwise.
Dec 9, 2016 10:35 PM
Feb 2016
The problem with Japan government isn't done yet and they're bringing in USA to the plot I wonder if there will be enough time for the USA government part. Next week there's Kaito~~~
Dec 10, 2016 1:07 AM
Sep 2015
Here comes a big demand from Satou, wanting JAPAN. Now this is really war. Satou is annoucing a world war. I don't think this problem is Japan's alone, other country will have to get mixed up in it.

Then there's Nagai, when all the others are ok with getting revenge Nagai is there like "I won't do it". I think the stupid one here is Nagai. Nagai is such a pessimistic guy, always not doing what he thinks won;t work. Then once he fails, he won't try it again and just will let it flow, what a guy.

I hope by next episode, he will wake up and just fight Satou like he's fighting for the peaceful life he always wanted. Excited for the next episode.
Dec 10, 2016 4:28 AM

Dec 2016
I have a feeling that the guy with the pony tail with the scar on his nose isn't an Ajin neither is the guy with walking stick.
Dec 10, 2016 4:28 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

Looks like Kei is still mulling over his defeat with Satou, Hope he can bounce back soon.

Satour demands Japan to be handed over, That is one huge demand. The threat of the chemical weapons is too risky for the government to ignore. Wonder what they're gonna do now.

Looks like USA might be entering this battle as well.
Interested in seeing what's gonna happen.
Dec 10, 2016 4:59 AM
Apr 2016
Brahmastra_ said:
I have a feeling that the guy with the pony tail with the scar on his nose isn't an Ajin neither is the guy with walking stick.

An impossible theory since they all met by either seeing or releasing their Ajin's on the meeting spot that Satou set up.

As for the episode it seems to be getting real deal with how they are airing two next episodes at the same time.
It is obvious that either current Ajin terrorists go against Satou before he can launch his Judgement Day (100% Tanaka does, maybe his sidekicks or at least one of them, the Mr. Hacker-Technician ajin with the cane might even sabotage the launch).
Now with the files shown on American ambassador's computer we can see that Satou was an american soldier of sorts. Knowing America, they probably conducted experiments on him WHICH resulted in O'Brian being able to transfer his whole consciousness into his "Ajin" entity, effectively achieving "+1 life" whatever happens. For that reason americans will try to prevent the capture of Satou somehow.
Kasi said:
For Tosaki to start smoking again he had really given up, but sure seemed to get over it fast by the end of the episode!

I wonder if the re-introduction of Kai is what will make Nagai change his mind. I'm not sure how they're going to use Kai otherwise.

It is going to happen otherwise. After Kai sees Kei through the prison television inside or around the military base he is going to ask his new winged friend to take him to Kei. Kai would not leave the prison otherwise.
Daniel_NaumovDec 10, 2016 5:14 AM
Re:formed
Dec 10, 2016 5:09 AM

Dec 2013
Brahmastra_ said:

I've seen some theories on Gen being a human however Okuyama has his own IBM that was shown early in the season.
Dec 10, 2016 5:39 AM

Jan 2015
Yup, that's it. Right when I thought this is just gonna be the same like "Satou prepare for another attack and Kei prepare for another plan" episode. I guess Satou's starting to running out of patience, that makes him attack some "small" place first.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 10, 2016 6:57 AM

May 2015
Damn, another intense episode! Looks like Satou stole chemical weapons. Not really surprised there. And it also seems that the US will enter the war as well.... Not so surprising either, lmao. I wonder what Kei's end decision will be, though.

It's nice that we'll get two episodes next week. Can't wait!

Dec 10, 2016 8:02 AM

Dec 2016
G_Spark233 said:
Brahmastra_ said:

I've seen some theories on Gen being a human however Okuyama has his own IBM that was shown early in the season.

I forgot about Okuyama's IBM. Gen Never gets fully involved in big battles and his scar still hasn't healed.
Dec 10, 2016 8:12 AM
Apr 2014

Murica can't let Japan capture Sato for the sake of Democracy and Freedom /s (and spoiler reasons).
Brahmastra_ said:

Nah doubting someone isn't an Ajin doesn't make much sense, especially when they're in Sato's camp. That would hurt Sato's credibility. Most likely first thing he does to make sure they're an Ajin is a bullet in the forehead.
Dec 10, 2016 8:19 AM

Dec 2016
Drake1000 said:

Murica can't let Japan capture Sato for the sake of Democracy and Freedom /s (and spoiler reasons).
Brahmastra_ said:

Nah doubting someone isn't an Ajin doesn't make much sense, especially when they're in Sato's camp. That would hurt Sato's credibility. Most likely first thing he does to make sure they're an Ajin is a bullet in the forehead.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AjinManga/comments/5f2k2b/theory_gen_is_human_anime_and_manga_spoilers/ Check this discussion some people have brought up well thought Theories whether if Gen is Human or Ajin.
Dec 10, 2016 9:20 AM

Jan 2016
at the above of cane dude being human, how did he find the meeting place for ajin?

great stuff, the fact they are hesitant when he literally is just taking over japan without any obstacles.

what you going to do america?

Dec 10, 2016 10:10 AM

Jun 2015
Satou's demand to hand over Japan is huge. He is threatening to use chemical weapons if that doesn't happen. It seems the USA is going to try to stop him since they were waiting for Satou to do something very big. Kei not wanting to stop him is not good. He's blaming himself for what happened earlier.
Dec 10, 2016 1:31 PM

May 2015
This is not what happened in the manga!!!

[アウサマ95]
Dec 10, 2016 1:53 PM

Dec 2013
Ausama95 said:

This season has been completely original for several episodes now.
Dec 10, 2016 2:07 PM

Oct 2012
So Satou's real name is Samuel T. O'Brien?
Looks like Kei's sister will get involved next ep, might factor into him deciding to fight again, along with Kai definitely. Maybe Kai will escape with that winged Ajin too?

Seems like some people are starting to doubt Satou, including Okuyama it seems.
Ugh can't wait for the double ep next week!
gust11Dec 10, 2016 2:11 PM
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Dec 10, 2016 2:57 PM
Apr 2014
So we get a war between Satou, Japan and America the next few episodes? I guess this could turn out quite entertaining if they pull it off correctly.

Also Nagai's response surprised me a bit. I didn't think he'd straight out refuse. His answer in general wasn't surprising though. He won't die even if they don't stop Satou. And the chances of success are pretty damn low.

Even worse if they try to stop him and fail then Satou can do whatever the fuck he wants with Nagai and he came close to decapitating him last episode like he announced in the first season. if he gets a hold of Nagai he definitely will make him "revive".

The preview was kinda weird though. Is Nagai going to try to rescue his sister? It's not like it matters if Satou fires those rockets.

On a sidenote: It was kinda nice to get a tiny little bit of background information on Satou. Now I'm just curious if he even could be the first Ajin that was found or at least that guy from the opening scene of the first season.
Dec 10, 2016 3:05 PM

Jun 2014
Boy, Satou doesn't fuck around. Now he's demanding the entire country of Japan? I also like how we saw a small hint about his true identity.

Shits really about to go down AND we're getting a double episode next week. Can't wait for that.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 10, 2016 7:40 PM

Jun 2013
Satou is gonna destroy Japan with chemical weapons. This guy is brutal in every sense of the word. He skipped the demand of wanting rights from the government and has jumped to demanding that they hand over the government to him within a week. And I blame the government for letting things reach this point. The Americans are also preparing for war as they've got the perfect reason to intervene. These guys just need an excuse to barge into another country. And Nagai has given up on trying to stop Satou because his emotions are messing with his judgments and he can't stay calm like he was before in pinchy situations. And it also looks like Nagai's imouto is being targeted (or maybe it's Nagai being targeted when he happens to be with his sister). And Kai will escape from prison. And two episodes in a row next week. Woohoo!
Dec 11, 2016 1:06 AM

Jan 2016
Wow that episode was escalated quickly. In first part of episode tosaki looked terrible but as the time he could manage his lunacy but then Nagai become the unstable one.. Poor Nagai.
Every single non-important-character seemed to act reckless and they looked stupid and dying so easily there and ugh! I feel bored somehow.. Especially that in this episode Tosaki's team really did nothing to stop satou. The ajin team successfully took over the military base as their plan. Satou seemed yet to satisfied beside his right-hand people like Tanaka also Takahashi and Okuyama are starting to doubt their own movement. And finally the American government is going to interfere Japanese government's self defense in next episode..

We did this every day that summer. There wasn’t a day we missed.

"I love you, air conditioner."
Dec 11, 2016 3:43 AM

Mar 2013
Nice episode.

Tosaki doesn't give any fucks anymore lol

The preview looks intense.
Dec 11, 2016 4:38 AM

Jul 2014
Hmm, so Satou was actually in the American military before coming to Japan? Well, I guess that justifies the interest the USA has in this conflict, at least. Not much more can be said, other than that I'm not overly surprised that Nagai is refusing to help them stop Satou this time, even if it's pretty much inevitable that he will end up helping out in the end.
Dec 11, 2016 6:05 AM

Jun 2013
whoa that was intense Satou is such a badass attacking a military base and he was american?
Dec 11, 2016 4:28 PM

Nov 2013
Where are you guys getting this episode? The usual sources have gone offline in the US.
Dec 11, 2016 6:50 PM

Dec 2013
basspig said:
Where are you guys getting this episode? The usual sources have gone offline in the US.

Have you tried google?
Dec 11, 2016 6:59 PM

Nov 2013
Yup. There's just a bunch of 59 minute videos on YT telling you to go to some malware infested link.
Dec 11, 2016 7:21 PM

Oct 2011
Omg satou with the misiles omg
Kei giving up oh no
KAITO! !!!3
Dec 11, 2016 7:40 PM

Dec 2013
basspig said:
Yup. There's just a bunch of 59 minute videos on YT telling you to go to some malware infested link.

Really? The first thing I find is the episode link. Try typing Ajin Season 2
Dec 12, 2016 8:41 AM
Oct 2007
One big round and our main character is back to square one? Lol. I hope not!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2016 2:24 PM

Nov 2013
G_Spark233 said:
basspig said:

Really? The first thing I find is the episode link. Try typing Ajin Season 2

Found another source, finally. Google results varied from day to day.
Dec 13, 2016 5:56 PM

Jan 2009
The best thing about the last few episodes (including this one) is that they show how much Tosaki's character have developed, seriously that last scene made him more likeable than ever!
I don't know why, but I always get this good feeling when I see such a cold hearted/asshole-ish character changing into a better person.

I feel bad for Nagai, but I hope he recovers quickly.
Also, it feels like Satou's battle is dragging on, it hasn't gotten boring yet, but if it doesn't end by this season I'll lose interest.
I heard this season didn't follow the manga anyway, so it's probably gonna have a conclusion.
Dec 13, 2016 9:07 PM

Nov 2011
G_Spark233 said:
Ausama95 said:

So which one is better? Manga or anime? What exactly are the changes?
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Dec 13, 2016 9:31 PM

Dec 2013
ernst said:
G_Spark233 said:

So which one is better? Manga or anime? What exactly are the changes?

Manga is better for me. It's still half following the story with some significant changes. The anime is ahead of the manga with some parts of the story.

G_Spark233Dec 13, 2016 9:35 PM
Dec 14, 2016 6:07 PM

Jan 2013
I know that Satou is bad and we're supposed to hate him but i can't xD He is just so badass!!! Would be great if there was an alternative timeline story where Satou is the good one and is fighting against the government etc...
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 14, 2016 11:47 PM

Sep 2015
Chemical weapons... rip. Looks like Nagai has finally broken down and given up. Once again rip Hirasawa and the others ;-;

AivanK said:
I know that Satou is bad and we're supposed to hate him but i can't xD He is just so badass!!! Would be great if there was an alternative timeline story where Satou is the good one and is fighting against the government etc...

No way we need a side story for him. Like his past and background.
Dec 15, 2016 3:34 AM

Mar 2008
nakano is so fucking annoying... what were they thinking when they introduced a character whose only purpose is to scream?

I hope he dies soon.. all he does is make s2 worse.
Dec 15, 2016 12:37 PM

Apr 2015
I understand what he feels but Nagai already decided to fight Satou so why he is turning back? and for Nakano, I don't know I feel to his character, yes he is helping but he is so annoying. Well, overall I don't like all of them because of their characters' traits They are all annoying, honestly. I'm watching the show because of the thrill.
Dec 15, 2016 7:51 PM

Oct 2008
Nagai's a quitters! but only if her sister is involved and then that would make Nagai push again for the fight!
5/5!

Dec 16, 2016 5:58 PM

Jan 2013
Hinata said:

No way we need a side story for him. Like his past and background.

That would be great too.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 17, 2016 1:25 AM

Dec 2012
I wonder if Nagai really gave up or if he planed something bigger. He is a smart guy so I hope it's the second choice.

Satou is badass as always
Dec 17, 2016 6:25 PM

Jun 2016
I was fine up until last episode (barely), but it's getting ridiculous. I understand an anime is not supposed to be realistic; hell, there are IBMs and people who can't die, but they're showing a whole government and military like useless assets. No matter what, the fact that he doesn't die wouldn't make him so ridiculously OP.

I expect Sato to suffer consequences later on, but the lack of overall competition is getting on my nerves.
Dec 18, 2016 12:49 AM

Dec 2014
what could he(Nagai) be possibly writing...?

Dec 18, 2016 2:28 PM

Apr 2016
yup im begining to dislike this its tokyo ghoul all over again not faithful to the manga changes that ruin the main protag motivations and make me dislike his personality
Dec 20, 2016 1:53 PM

Sep 2014
Now that I think of it , have we ever seen Okuyama die ? What if he isn't truly an Ajin ? It feels like Satou's squad will break if Satou continues to fight against the country without results. Wondering if Satou would need them all if he takes over the country.

At this moment , It feels like Tosaki's crew are the only ones that are still a bit well-meaning in these series. Government doesn't release information about experiments , Sato is playing war in real life.. But now we see Nagai hesitating for some reason.
Dec 21, 2016 10:00 PM

Jun 2013
Not one of the better episodes of the season in my opinion, but the last 3 or four minutes got me hyped!
Jan 2, 2017 2:16 PM

Feb 2013
Nagai doesn't want to fight.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ajin 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2016

187 by cableguyjay »»
Jan 17, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Ajin 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

58 by cableguyjay »»
Jan 17, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Ajin 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

39 by cableguyjay »»
Jan 15, 1:51 AM

Poll: » Ajin 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

90 by cableguyjay »»
Jan 10, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Ajin 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2016

70 by cableguyjay »»
Jan 9, 10:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.