Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Nov 20, 2016 3:03 AM

Aug 2014
I dont really think so. I like the shows I like and could care less what people think of them.
Nov 25, 2016 7:31 PM

Dec 2014
poppyface said:
thefreeloader said:
are you a ReuenthalXMittermeyer fan?

Not every relationship between guys has to be gay
i was just joking but yeah,umm, I apologize.
Nov 25, 2016 7:39 PM

Oct 2012
Doing my best to refine it, please give me mercy Elitist Gods.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Nov 25, 2016 7:45 PM

Mar 2016
thefreeloader said:
poppyface said:

Not every relationship between guys has to be gay
it's not like im serious every minute of the day either
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Nov 25, 2016 7:47 PM

Nov 2011
@poppyface @thefreeloader
Now you two. kiss.
Nov 25, 2016 7:48 PM

May 2014
These days I get confused about what "shit taste" even means??
If a popular anime is a favorite, you're a weeb...and you have shit taste.
If a less popular anime is a favorite, you're an elitist...and you also have shit taste.
You can't win.
So yeah...I guess I have shit taste.
But like a pig in a sty I am 100% happy to roll around in that shit 24/7.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2016 7:50 PM

Dec 2014
poppyface said:
thefreeloader said:
it's not like im serious every minute of the day either
and I'm seriously a fan of ReunthalXMitermeyer! Jokes aside, Ginga was pretty good. And again, I am truly sorry!
Nov 25, 2016 8:13 PM

Mar 2016
thefreeloader said:
And again, I am truly sorry!
im trying to say you don't have to be.
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Nov 25, 2016 8:51 PM

Oct 2011
Well, I enjoy several shows that might consider me as a person with "shit taste" so yeah the thought occurs to me.
Nov 25, 2016 9:58 PM

Oct 2010
No, but I have found myself to be quite critical and borderline elitist over the past few years. However, I also believe that everyone has their own preferences and are free to enjoy any series they want, no matter how mediocre.
Nov 25, 2016 10:24 PM

Jan 2016
Iam... probably,
but something bothering me so long. whats the meaning of shit taste and superior taste? For me Its just a POV, could someone explain it better
Nov 26, 2016 1:10 AM

Apr 2016
Taste is always personal to you and probably liked by a small amount of people but well received like jojo or LoGH

Shit taste is 60% mainstream overhyped anime that plebs such as myself enjoy like SAO AOT Naruto etc
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2016 1:16 AM

Jul 2009
YaDiList said:
Iam... probably,
but something bothering me so long. whats the meaning of shit taste and superior taste? For me Its just a POV, could someone explain it better

It doesn't mean anything important, just a bravado contest for some people
Nov 26, 2016 10:56 AM

May 2009
Strawberrycake48 said:
These days I get confused about what "shit taste" even means??
If a popular anime is a favorite, you're a weeb...and you have shit taste.
If a less popular anime is a favorite, you're an elitist...and you also have shit taste.
You can't win.
So yeah...I guess I have shit taste.
But like a pig in a sty I am 100% happy to roll around in that shit 24/7.

I just sit there with faves on my list that are neither the popular shows nor the elitist shows.

Meanwhile, no one gives a crap about me because I talk about stuff that's years old and obscure. Not sure if good or bad thing.

I mean, when's the last time you've seen someone mention Kiddy Grade, Stratos 4, Rocket Girls, or Soukou no Strain?

Edit: Well, maybe S4 and Strain might have been more recently mentioned because their studio (Studio Fantasia) went out of business recently from what I've heard.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Nov 27, 2016 10:48 PM
Jul 2018
I don't just think it, I know that I do.
Nov 28, 2016 7:14 PM
Aug 2015
hmm yeah, because my mean score is pretty high...
Nov 30, 2016 9:18 PM

Jul 2016
Well, if we like animes that another person don't like that person will say we have a shit taste.
Dec 1, 2016 4:27 AM

Aug 2013
I hate the word taste. I see an anime with a cool looking pic, i look a bit at the synopsis, i watch the trailer, and if my dick is hard (figuratively speaking) i watch it. THE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG, OR GOOD OR SHIT TASTE. Fuck off with these threads already.
Dec 21, 2016 8:44 PM

Nov 2011
Valenthius said:
I hate the word taste. I see an anime with a cool looking pic, i look a bit at the synopsis, i watch the trailer, and if my dick is hard (figuratively speaking) i watch it. THE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG, OR GOOD OR SHIT TASTE. Fuck off with these threads already.
There is, but whether you care about it or not is different story.
Dec 21, 2016 8:58 PM

Apr 2015
I don't know, neither I cared if my taste is shit or not.
Dec 21, 2016 9:15 PM

May 2015
i guess taste is how you compare your taste to the majority's opinion. so maybe?
cus i liked charlotte, sword art online, and re zero (didn't love it but i enjoyed it)
the majority bash these shows so i might have shit taste
Dec 21, 2016 9:16 PM

Dec 2016
Everyone on MAL has shit taste but me. That ain't no secret.
Dec 21, 2016 9:19 PM

Dec 2014
No...because obviously, I am the sole being in the whole universe with the most perfect taste. That goes without saying that I'm the most perfect human in the world. You may call me thefreeloader-sama if you wish.
Dec 21, 2016 9:29 PM
Jun 2016
If I compared my taste to majority of my friends or here, I guess my taste is shit

I do think sometimes like that , but I really enjoy watching normal drama rom com
Compared to shounen ( all yes all of my IRL friends like that ) and I left alone
So this thing comes to my mind everytime
Dec 21, 2016 9:29 PM
Jul 2018
Me? Have shit taste?

That's a funny thought.
Dec 21, 2016 9:30 PM

Sep 2012
I only use the phrase "shit taste" ironically.

There is no such thing to me.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Dec 21, 2016 10:09 PM

Aug 2013
-Kiri- said:
Not really, most anime on my favorites list are typically liked by people except for Summer Wars which is just a personal favorite for the focus on family.

Lel. It's a typical definition for shit taste.
Anyway, who cares.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 21, 2016 11:23 PM

Nov 2011
Brawlz said:
Me? Have shit taste?

That's a funny thought.
Yea, shit is kind of insulting to how low it is, maybe trash taste fit better for you <3
Dec 22, 2016 1:31 AM

May 2016
My taste is godly, its everyone else that has shit taste.
Dec 22, 2016 1:35 AM

Oct 2016
I once mentioned to my friends that Naruto is the worst anime I've ever seen.

They told me I have a shit taste.

lol

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Dec 22, 2016 2:14 AM
Sep 2016
All my life, i wondered why ppl had bad taste.
Maybe that's just me... *Watch tatami galaxy*... Nvm ppl have bad taste. (phew)
Dec 22, 2016 4:58 AM

Aug 2013
LoNNoL said:
Valenthius said:

Lol There isn't. Don't shove you're complexes onto people. If you feel like you're this amazing person, with amazing taste, and you get enjoyment from calling peoples tastes shit, there is something wrong with you. See a psychiatrist effective immediately.

For Christs sake people, let people watch what they want to watch and what they enjoy. Isn't that what watching anime is supposed to be about, Having fun? Enjoying the actual show? Has that lost all fucking meaning? You can't even like some lower rated anime now and talk about it because you'll be shunned and branded as "Has shit taste"...fuck off already.
Dec 22, 2016 5:23 AM

Mar 2011
I'm sure i have shit taste, because i like the shows everybody calls shit and the shows that people hold in high regard. I'm sure someone said it's called being an anime tard when you like mostly everything. I can't help what i enjoy, lol.
Black Star "Compared to a man as big as me you realize how small you are, don't you? I understand how you feel. Even I can be frightened by my own greatness. So I find it difficult to stand in front of mirrors."
Dec 22, 2016 5:30 AM

Feb 2016
I dont think I do but eh

Faves ar NGE,Steins Gate,FMAB

Is that shit taste or not elitist gods?
Dec 22, 2016 6:35 AM

Nov 2011
Valenthius said:
LoNNoL said:

Lol There isn't. Don't shove you're complexes onto people. If you feel like you're this amazing person, with amazing taste, and you get enjoyment from calling peoples tastes shit, there is something wrong with you. See a psychiatrist effective immediately.

For Christs sake people, let people watch what they want to watch and what they enjoy. Isn't that what watching anime is supposed to be about, Having fun? Enjoying the actual show? Has that lost all fucking meaning? You can't even like some lower rated anime now and talk about it because you'll be shunned and branded as "Has shit taste"...fuck off already.
duhhh assuming every on every sentence, are you that insecure about your shit taste?
Don't shove you're complexes onto people. If you feel like you're this amazing person, with amazing taste,

Where the fuck is this come from? pulling from your ass?
For Christs sake people, let people watch what they want to watch and what they enjoy.
uh, yea? what do you smoke dude? hey come back to your sense, i never said you shouldn't watch what you enjoy.
Isn't that what watching anime is supposed to be about, Having fun? Enjoying the actual show? Has that lost all fucking meaning? You can't even like some lower rated anime now and talk about it because you'll be shunned and branded as "Has shit taste"...fuck off already.]
wtf dude how many shit did you just pull out from your ass?
Ok i'll give you a metaphor.
Fast food is a bad food, is it delicious? sure. Does it help your body? No. Do i eat it? yes.
Do I go around tell people they shouldn't eat fast food? No, but if topic is brought up, I'll say that it's a bad food.
You can eat your pizza all you want but saying it has the same protein as other healthy food is bullshit.
Now use that on entertainment medium.
Dec 22, 2016 8:29 AM

Feb 2010
No, I know what I like and why and what parts of it are just simple entertainment and which can offer more than that. I believe lack of self-awareness is the first step to acquiring shit taste and I do reflect a lot on why I like or not like certain things. I still mostly don't understand myself, but more than the majority does at least :>.
I probably regret this post by now.
Dec 22, 2016 9:05 AM

Aug 2013
@LoNNoL
Me hating elitists makes me insecure? haha lol
The fact you got so defensive shows me that i struck a nerve.
I'm satisfied.

Your analogies are retarded. The food one would imply that all anime are completely equal, but that some aren't good for you?? That makes 0 sense
But since you brought up food, the most important part about food is not the effects, nutritional value, calories, fat etc. but the flavor.
And fast food tastes good. Let's say that a lot of people don't like fast food, by your logic everyone who does like it has shit taste???
That's retarded.
Your example is based on your ignorance.

Try again.
Dec 22, 2016 9:21 AM

Nov 2011
Valenthius said:
@LoNNoL
Me hating elitists makes me insecure? haha lol
The fact you got so defensive shows me that i struck a nerve.
I'm satisfied.
duhh pulling out from your ass again. where the fuck does elitist from from here?

Your analogies are retarded. The food one would imply that all anime are completely equal, but that some aren't good for you?? That makes 0 sense
But since you brought up food, the most important part about food is not the effects, nutritional value, calories, fat etc. but the flavor.
And fast food tastes good. Let's say that a lot of people don't like fast food, by your logic everyone who does like it has shit taste???
That's retarded.
Your example is based on your ignorance.

Try again.
Duhh pulling out of your ass again and again when will your shit run out?
I'm here giving you example that good anime exist and it doesn't depended on enjoyment alone.
ofc food isn't exactly the same here it has different term of this shit and other shit, but it follow the same logic on existing of good stuff and bad stuff. but you doesn't enough brain function ability to think that far I'm sorry I'll be more direct next time.
You watch shitty anime for shitty reason then you have shitty taste.
lack of self-awareness about thing that can offer more than just entertainment is the first step to acquiring shit taste

And since you didn't address it, can i see it as you admit pulling this from your ass?
Don't shove you're complexes onto people. If you feel like you're this amazing person, with amazing taste,

Where the fuck is this come from? pulling from your ass?
For Christs sake people, let people watch what they want to watch and what they enjoy.
uh, yea? what do you smoke dude? hey come back to your sense, i never said you shouldn't watch what you enjoy.
Ah no you don't need to answer this. It won't be anything more than fallacy anyway.
Dec 22, 2016 9:50 AM
Jul 2018
LoNNoL said:
Brawlz said:
Me? Have shit taste?

That's a funny thought.
Yea, shit is kind of insulting to how low it is, maybe trash taste fit better for you <3

Lol at taking my post seriously. Liven up, I was joking.

And please, I know I have shit taste.
Dec 22, 2016 9:54 AM

Nov 2011
Brawlz said:
LoNNoL said:

Lol at taking my post seriously. Liven up, I was joking.

And please, I know I have shit taste.
I was joking too
see the "<3" at the end :(
Dec 22, 2016 10:42 AM

Aug 2013
@LoNNoL
Elitist are the ones who usually go around calling peoples tastes shit

Every one of your sentences contains the words "pulling out of your ass"
Jesus, you managed to use it more than 4 times a single response xD

You're still acting pretty defensive tho. You're only argument is a single claim "That i'm pulling it from my ass", whereas i am calling you out based on what you wrote, and the way you spoke to me.

I see you have no way of refuting my claim besides calling me out on something i didn't do.
And calling my taste shit.
Are you even remotely familiar with he concept of subjectivity?
Calling the anime i like "Shitty", is still just your opinion, and that holds no weight.

And do you even know what a fallacy is?
Tell me, where exactly are these fallacies you claim exist within my responses are located?

That was a horrible try.

Feel free to try again. Unless your only argument is that i'm "pulling it out of my ass", in which case please don't try, it hurts my brain.
Dec 22, 2016 10:47 AM

Feb 2015
Dec 22, 2016 11:20 AM

Nov 2011
Valenthius said:
@LoNNoL
Elitist are the ones who usually go around calling peoples tastes shit

plz that's next level or retarded.
though i don't know the real definition itself too
Every one of your sentences contains the words "pulling out of your ass"
Jesus, you managed to use it more than 4 times a single response xD
Because you're accusing shit that i didn't even said. where the hell did you pull that out from?

You're still acting pretty defensive tho. You're only argument is a single claim "That i'm pulling it from my ass", whereas i am calling you out based on what you wrote, and the way you spoke to me.
Wait that is what you called defensive? *facepalm*
calling what out? you're just assuming shit and pulling thing i didn't even said out of your ass. (yes i use it again *winks* )

I see you have no way of refuting my claim besides calling me out on something i didn't do.

Your claim of what?
You claim shit taste doesn't exist
I said it exist
No new claim yet except shit you pull out from nowhere.
And calling my taste shit.

pls stahp
that was for question your insecurity, it has no meaning on surface value.
Are you even remotely familiar with he concept of subjectivity?
Calling the anime i like "Shitty", is still just your opinion, and that holds no weight.
I'm not calling anime you like shitty but calling shitty anime shitty. Anime that only exist for the sake of existing is shitty. If what you like is more than just entertaining for you then it's not shitty. I don't know what the heck do you even like in the first place.

And do you even know what a fallacy is?
Tell me, where exactly are these fallacies you claim exist within my responses are located?

plz pulling shit from your ass again?
I said you don't need to reply, it won't be anything other than fallacy.
meaning you don't need to justify shit you pulling out of your false assuming. if you try to justify it, it will be just a fallacy
Do I really need to spell everything out for you?

Please stop jumping too much to conclusion, i'm feeling tired for you.
Dec 22, 2016 11:24 AM

Nov 2011
_Ako_ said:
Lol... People, are we still not done with this? xD
plz @_Ako_ chan, Shit taste is srs bsns. don't you see someone is trying so hard to say he doesn't have shit taste?
Dec 22, 2016 11:32 AM

Nov 2015
'Shit taste' doesn't exist.
Taste is an opinion of itself.

You can't judge an opinion.

Having said that, my taste is pretty shit.
I like generic stuff as long as it's interesting and good-looking.
Dec 22, 2016 12:33 PM

Feb 2015
LoNNoL said:
_Ako_ said:
Lol... People, are we still not done with this? xD
plz @_Ako_ chan, Shit taste is srs bsns. don't you see someone is trying so hard to say he doesn't have shit taste?

Bitch please. Why bother trying? Rejoice if you have shit taste, because that means other ppl are not same as you, therefore, you are one of a kind. xD
Dec 22, 2016 1:43 PM

Aug 2013
@LoNNoL
Your reasoning is very questionable.
No idea how you come up with this shit
Again with the "Ass pulling"? xD
My claim is that you're an elitist, and my proof is that you go around calling peoples taste shit as you think you are authoritative enough to decide what's shit and what isn't; A common trait of an elitist. Nothing ass pulled there, all is located within your responses to me.

You claimed that anything i say as a response will be nothing but a fallacy.
Point me to this fallacy you claim exists in my response.

I tried to avoid coming to this conclusion, but are you stupid?
That wasn't just a random slur in order to insult you just to prove a point, i legitimately think that this much misinformation can't cant form simple lighthearted ignorance...
Or maybe you're just young and very very ignorant...God, i hope it's that...
How old are you anyways? I'd be pretty embarrassed if i was arguing with a kid this whole time xD
Dec 22, 2016 8:35 PM

Nov 2011
oh for god sake learn to use quote. so i can easy see what you reply to and what you're dodging.
You're dodging a lots of question already. It's starting to fall into red herring fallacy if you keep trying more and more.
Valenthius said:
@LoNNoL
Your reasoning is very questionable.

which reasoning are you referring to?
No idea how you come up with this shit
which shit? the shit that you pull of your ass?
only you do that though.
Again with the "Ass pulling"? xD

Ayy, *winks* *points to above*
My claim is that you're an elitist, and my proof is that you go around calling peoples taste shit as you think you are authoritative enough to decide what's shit and what isn't; A common trait of an elitist. Nothing ass pulled there, all is located within your responses to me.
Plz hold your shit.
Do you even read OP? I'm merely asking a innocent question. You claim it doesn't exist, i claim it is. we debate. that is debate, you don't know that? wtf?
and plz your definition of elitist is retarded. one does not become an elitist just because he calls someone taste shit.
And calling shit as shit is pretty normal tbh.
This is Circular Argument fallacy, you already assume your definition is already correct.
Go create "what is elitist" thread and come back to back this point if you want to continue on this
Also Syllogism Fallacy for this statement. (do i need to spell out why for you?)

You claimed that anything i say as a response will be nothing but a fallacy.
Point me to this fallacy you claim exists in my response.
fucking kek do i really need to spell very shit?
are you that trigger about your taste that you can't even give a proper read?
ok i'll be more direct
where the hell does "I feel like i'm an amazing person" and where the hell does "i have amazing taste come from?" where the hell did i say people can't enjoy what they like?/or i don't let people enjoy what they like?
If you try to justify these questions high chance is you're going to use straw man fallacy or Equivocation fallacy or maybe some other just to get around this shit. Note: It hasn't happened yet.

I tried to avoid coming to this conclusion, but are you stupid?
Ayy, not as you as far as i know. *winks*
Bunch of assuming, jumping to conclusion left and right. *sighs*
That wasn't just a random slur in order to insult you just to prove a point, i legitimately think that this much misinformation can't cant form simple lighthearted ignorance...

ohhhhh the irony. right back at you for this one.
Or maybe you're just young and very very ignorant...God, i hope it's that...
How old are you anyways? I'd be pretty embarrassed if i was arguing with a kid this whole time xD

between an 8 years old loli to 50 years old obaa-san, choose what you want if you think it's needed and related to discussion. does that make you feel better?

ok enough jabbing, i hope your next quote will be only addressed on "shit taste" topic unless you're intentionally trying to use red herring argument.

------------------------------------------------------
_Ako_ said:
LoNNoL said:

Bitch please. Why bother trying? Rejoice if you have shit taste, because that means other ppl are not same as you, therefore, you are one of a kind. xD
such a meaningful word i'm enlightened Ako-chan
LoNNoLDec 22, 2016 9:13 PM
Dec 22, 2016 8:58 PM

Jun 2011
Not even secret. I like Moldiver. lol And like, I liked the Toward the Terra movie, Earthian, Kimera, and I even watched Cipher the Video more than ten times despite rating it with a 1.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Dec 23, 2016 6:25 AM

Aug 2013
@LoNNoL
Hahahahahaha

Jesus fucking Christ xD
Can't you make a single valid point??
I'm not even remotely triggered. Actually i'm quite enjoying myself.

Calling peoples taste shit means you think that you're somehow authoritative enough to decide what is shit taste and what isn't, and you clearly aren't.
If there's anything worse than an elitist it's an elitist that lacks self-awareness x)

You have zero anime in your list and 3800+ forum posts which means this is most likely your alt account.
You are either an idiot or a troll.
In both cases i shall not waste more time on you.
G'day
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

245 by nishant0 »»
55 seconds ago

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - Yesterday

33 by Morphun »»
2 minutes ago

» If MAL didn't exist

Alpha_1_Zero - 4 hours ago

30 by MichaelJackson »»
2 minutes ago

» If your favorite anime exploded in popularity to the point that everyone in socmed talks about it, would you like it or not?

Rinrinka - 4 hours ago

20 by FanofAction »»
2 minutes ago

» Has anyone noticed how sequel bias is an anime only thing?

APolygons2 - 2 hours ago

30 by APolygons2 »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.