Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 4, 2010 3:00 PM

Mar 2009
Next Chapter:

Sauske summons a manatee and uses it to destroy Konoha
R0loFeb 4, 2010 3:04 PM
Feb 4, 2010 3:03 PM

Mar 2009
alexcampos said:
YES, more death, more destruction, more evil, MORE.

but seriously, Sasuke is getting more and more respect from me, he's finally shedding the horrible emo-ness that has haunted him for years.

Finally Naruto gets a "good" villain, someone who can kill literally anyone, someone who shows no regrets, mercy, or kindness.

YOU'RE NEXT Sakura.

Chapter 4xx Sakura Dies (will be the best chapter EVER!!!!)

If that's how you define "good" villain then Naruto has had plenty

Orochimaru and most of Akatsuki for example?

they just weren't strong enough
Feb 4, 2010 3:16 PM

Aug 2008
Sasuke is becoming more of a bitch and Sakura should just die. Other than that, chapter was uneventful.
Feb 4, 2010 4:17 PM

Mar 2009
Oops,he did it again.

Farewell Danzou, in the end you didn't seem so bad, yet you were bizarre and you did suck. Courtesy, again, of the Kubo's greatest drinking buddy, Master Kishimoto. Danzou just had to become food for Sasuke's emoTailed Hatred Beast. I hope Danzou achieved more than just we saw, for he did care for Konoha, although he was a bastard.

The chapter was good nonetheless...

Feb 4, 2010 4:42 PM

Aug 2009
What a useless chapter... NOTHING HAPPENED! -.-;

Danzo dies (As if nobody got the idea last chapter), Karin dies as well (Best part! XD), Sakura is stopped in her petty attempt to destroy Sasuke, and Naruto's still gone.... KISHI, QUIT PISSING ME OFF! Put an end to this already! Make Sasuke the Lord of the Whole Ninja World and spare us all!
Feb 4, 2010 4:52 PM

Dec 2009
NoyaChan said:
I didn't know Danzo and the 3rd Hokage were teammates, was it mentioned before? Anyway, I love flashback and backstory, so this chapter was very much appreciated. <3

They were not team-mates.Team Tobirama(2nd Hokage) had Hiruzen Sarutobi, Homura Mitokado, and Koharu Utatane who became 3rd hokage and his councilors respectively.It is just for this mission that Danzo happenned to be in same team.
Feb 4, 2010 5:57 PM

May 2009
Meh, I still don't like Sasuke right now. He's being too illogical and unreasonable. As I've said before, I didn't mind him early on, his actions seemed more justified. His vendetta against Konoha, and all the /innocent/ people that had absolutely nothing to do with the slaughtering of his clan is unjustified.

Anywho, I liked this chapter okay. I can't wait to see Sakura meet up with Sasuke. I don't know why people bash her character or seem to ignore the obvious behind her motivation to want to face him. Even though she has a "snowball's chance in hell" in defeating him, at least she's trying to do /something/ instead of sitting around and letting Naruto or others try to face him. Seems one would commend her for it.

What I want to know is what she plans to do. She did get him to calm down once when he was cursed, but he's obviously too far gone for any words of hers to reach him I think.

In a way, I'm hoping for hand-to-hand combat with those two and Sasuke holding back because he underestimates her, but I'm really expecting a speech from her of him hearing something that he really needs to.
Feb 4, 2010 6:16 PM

Apr 2009
I dont know what to believe. Is Karin dead? Im leaning towards her getting sucked into Danzo's black hole thing.

Im kinda confused about Sasuke. Did he really go off the deep end or is he going to turn around in a couple chapters and be like "haha jk! I got yous Madara!" i wish.

I still love Sasuke. I still hate Madara. I still think Sakura is annoying. So nothing has really changed for me, except that Danzo is dead. Oh happy day.

Is Sasuke off to kill the elders now? Im sure hes going to see Naruto soon, i can feel it.
Feb 4, 2010 6:26 PM
May 2008
i did like the mini-flashback.
also confirms Danzo is dead for good.
and this page was cool. (nice connection there)
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/481/12/
but it doesn't quite redeem him.

and Sakura is an idiot.
Feb 4, 2010 6:51 PM

Dec 2009
Shancakeschan said:
I dont know what to believe. Is Karin dead? Im leaning towards her getting sucked into Danzo's black hole thing.

Im kinda confused about Sasuke. Did he really go off the deep end or is he going to turn around in a couple chapters and be like "haha jk! I got yous Madara!" i wish.

I still love Sasuke. I still hate Madara. I still think Sakura is annoying. So nothing has really changed for me, except that Danzo is dead. Oh happy day.

Is Sasuke off to kill the elders now? Im sure hes going to see Naruto soon, i can feel it.

I think we will Naruto soon now that Sasuke's battle is over
Feb 4, 2010 6:56 PM

Nov 2007
RIP Danzo. And now they're heading for Konoha.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Feb 4, 2010 9:50 PM

Jul 2008
Sakura's an idiot to think that she can take on Sasuke. I'm glad Danzou is finally dead though.

Feb 4, 2010 10:58 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Xinchou said:
Ghehe, Danzo blew himself up. Tobi tried to take Shisui's eye, but wasn't able to. Does that mean he actually doesn't have a Mangekyou but just a normal Sharingan?

And lol, at page 15, Akamaru actually Meows! He's supposed to be a dog, not a cat XDD

EDIT: ReaperEXE was faster than me xD
ReaperEXE said:
WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN-

Haha, that's funny.

Feb 4, 2010 11:56 PM

Feb 2009
ssjup81 said:
Meh, I still don't like Sasuke right now. He's being too illogical and unreasonable. As I've said before, I didn't mind him early on, his actions seemed more justified. His vendetta against Konoha, and all the /innocent/ people that had absolutely nothing to do with the slaughtering of his clan is unjustified.

Anywho, I liked this chapter okay. I can't wait to see Sakura meet up with Sasuke. I don't know why people bash her character or seem to ignore the obvious behind her motivation to want to face him. Even though she has a "snowball's chance in hell" in defeating him, at least she's trying to do /something/ instead of sitting around and letting Naruto or others try to face him. Seems one would commend her for it.

What I want to know is what she plans to do. She did get him to calm down once when he was cursed, but he's obviously too far gone for any words of hers to reach him I think.

In a way, I'm hoping for hand-to-hand combat with those two and Sasuke holding back because he underestimates her, but I'm really expecting a speech from her of him hearing something that he really needs to.

Thank god, Im glad I found one person who feels the same way. All the other comments are so asinine. D:
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”-
Feb 5, 2010 6:03 AM

Jul 2009
.... Karin actually died? Kishi better not be trolling.
Feb 5, 2010 7:56 AM
Mar 2009
I totally think Karin is alive. And that Sakura and her team will find her and heal her. Karin will realize the dark path that Sasuke has taken and will join the good side to help save Sasuke. In the recent Kishimoto Jump Interview for 2010, Kishi says that there may be some things happening within the group. I think that it will Karin joining the good side.
Feb 5, 2010 10:16 AM

Jun 2008
well if half of konoha could come back to life... why cant karin.
Feb 5, 2010 10:23 AM

Jul 2008
sasuke u that dude

5/5
Feb 5, 2010 12:05 PM

Jul 2009
I liked it. You get to see just how human Danzo is/once was; feeling inadequate by comparing his own accomplishments to those of his proclaimed rival. As for whats to follow... look forward to it.
Feb 5, 2010 12:57 PM

Jan 2010
Well, I have to rethink about Danzo, he wasn't a really badguy, somehow I think he actually cared about Konoha...
Sakura sux (always) =P
Feb 5, 2010 2:07 PM

Jan 2010
My thoughts:
Feeling slightly sorry for Danzo- no bad intentions but wrong methods and blinded by rivalry with Sarutobi?
Karin is stupid- she shoulda got the heck outta there since discovering that Sasuke's chakra/ personality were becoming darker
Sakura- don't really care about her any more, her role in the story is rubbish
Sasuke- insane, beyond help IMO, Naruto should cut him in half with Fuuton Rasen-shuriken
Feb 5, 2010 7:50 PM
Jun 2009
I personally think that Karin is really dead. It fits the pattern of Sasuke still going more and more to the dark side. He only thinks of killing his targets.Looking at the big drawing of Sasuke's evil facial expression, I think he did not even think about it for long to stab Karin. I think Sasuke has even forgotten his two other partners Suigetsu and Jugo, thinking he does not need them anymore because he now has Madara.

This chapter I had some understanding for Danzo. His methods were very machiavellist and according to the political theory of the realist (the world is anarchy, security of the state is the most important issues, even more important than morals and ethics) but having those ideas would be quite normal in the circumstances that he grew up in. Imagine growing up in countless of wars and seeing a lot of comrades being killed. Would you not strive for your village to be the most powerfull so that others would not attack you anymore? I even admire him a bit for sacrificing a part of his humanity by genetically engineering and becoming a monster in the purpose of protecting his village.

It will be more and more harder for Naruto if he hears that Danzo, the replacement-hokage, is dead to keep his village of denouncing Sasuke to be a missing-nin and begin to really try to kill. No way his village is going to be easy towards Sasuke from now on. He killed their replacement-hokage for god's sake (ok, they did not like him that much but still, killing the replacement leader of your village is quite heavy stuf.) and is allied with the their biggest enemy.

Projections of the story:
* Hoping that Sakura will die by Sasuke's hand. It will make Naruto's reaction the more interesting and its not like Sakura is so interesting for the story
Feb 5, 2010 8:25 PM

Jan 2008
TwilightShiva said:
i did like the mini-flashback.
also confirms Danzo is dead for good.
and this page was cool. (nice connection there)
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/481/12/
but it doesn't quite redeem him.

and Sakura is an idiot.

I thought that page was cool too. Enjoyed the whole flashback. It made me like that bastard Danzo in the end, who I never liked before. I hated his methods, but I did somewhat respect his machiavellian (respect to post #75 for bringing that up) dedication to Konoha, ever since he sent Sai to kill Sasuke.

TerraLogan said:
ssjup81 said:

Thank god, Im glad I found one person who feels the same way. All the other comments are so asinine. D:

I agree about Sakura; I was proud of her for deciding to kill Sasuke. Though I would have liked her to go about it in a smarter way (using that intelligence she supposedly has) and realize that she can take responsibility for him without blowing off teamwork. She at least could have planned for her teammates to create an opening for her to deliver the final blow.

But I think, unfortunately, she might be planning to uselessly throw her life away for love, not unlike Hinata.

Speaking of Hinata, remember how Pain had stabbed her, but she was somehow still alive before the mass resurrection jutsu? Even though that merciless Pain couldn't possibly have left her alive on purpose.

That's why I think Karin is still alive, at least for now. I'm disappointed with Sasuke for sacrificing her like that, but I agree with what he told her in this chapter. Danzo captured her way too easily. And earlier, she'd tried to jump into the battle, and he just kicked her like nothing. She seems to have zero combat skills -_-;;

Feb 5, 2010 9:07 PM

Oct 2008
I bet in the next few chapter Sakura will get some ridiculous power ups just like other characters have.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Feb 5, 2010 11:30 PM

May 2009
Anitnelav said:
I bet in the next few chapter Sakura will get some ridiculous power ups just like other characters have.
She already has super strength. Not much else that can be done with that, unless she learned some special, secret technique from Tsunade that she just never had the opportunity to use. I mean why not? Orochimaru taught Sasuke junk. Jiraiya taught Naruto stuff, so what the hey. lol

No matter how you look at it though, Sakura will definitely lose regardless if she has a power up or not since it's supposed to be Naruto vs Sasuke anyway (I wish it'd hurry up and get there).

I have this feeling that she won't be killed, but really injured (might set Naruto off). I still get the impression that she's going to tell Sasuke some things that he definitely needs to hear and we know Sakura's the type who openly gives her opinion on things.

I just hope she does manage to get to him without Sai and the others around. I really want a conversation between those two.
Starcastic said:
I agree about Sakura; I was proud of her for deciding to kill Sasuke.
I'm glad some others feel this way too, which is why I feel that the bashing of her character is unwarranted. It's like she's damned if she do and damned if she don't.

To be honest, Sakura redeemed her character, for me, as far back as the Chuunin exam where she tried her best to protect both Sasuke and Naruto from those Sound-nin. To me, a Sasuke fangirl wouldn't have done that and would have tried her best to save Sasuke and Sasuke only and handing Naruto over. To me, she was acting as a friend.
Starcastic said:
Though I would have liked her to go about it in a smarter way (using that intelligence she supposedly has) and realize that she can take responsibility for him without blowing off teamwork. She at least could have planned for her teammates to create an opening for her to deliver the final blow.
I can't help but wonder if she actually has something up her sleeve. It would be odd if she didn't have some type of plan given her character.
Starcastic said:
But I think, unfortunately, she might be planning to uselessly throw her life away for love,
I kinda hope it's the opposite. I'm still anticipating a big dramatic speech or something. Who knows, she might know something that the others don't or something.
Starcastic said:
not unlike Hinata.
I liked how Hinata tried to stand up for Naruto when he was down, even though she didn't have a chance, for the most part. To be honest, I'm annoyed over the fact that Naruto hasn't had the chance to even speak to her over all she had said to Naruto during that fight against Pain. It was pretty much a straight up confession.
Starcastic said:
That's why I think Karin is still alive, at least for now. I'm disappointed with Sasuke for sacrificing her like that, but I agree with what he told her in this chapter. Danzo captured her way too easily. And earlier, she'd tried to jump into the battle, and he just kicked her like nothing. She seems to have zero combat skills -_-;;
That makes Sasuke an even bigger jerk of a character to me. She was still /willing/ to help him and work with him. That should count above all else. To me, Sasuke's character is really selfish. Unnecessarily selfish. Almost like Light from Deathnote, and I didn't like his character at all because of his attitude problem. Sasuke has, unfortunately, reached that point for me. I didn't mind him in the beginning. I sympathized with his character when people bashed him for being 'emo", when the boy had a perfectly good excuse to be. He's now acting, to me, like a whiny little boy who wants everyone else to feel as miserable as him.
Feb 6, 2010 12:26 AM

Apr 2007
I'm somewhat doubtful that Karin is really dead. Everyone who Sasuke killed up until now "deserved it" in some way (either real or perceived) and he's been pretty meticulous about not harming anyone else (like that pile of bodies he was sitting on at the end of Ch. 342.) Karin is different, and killing her, particularly for the reasons he cited, would fundamentally change his character, moving from being one of the two primary protagonists (and I think, despite everything, he's still written that way) to developing into either the secondary (or likely, primary) antagonist of the entire manga. If Karin's gone, I think that puts Sasuke past the "point of no return" and, if the manga sticks to traditional narrative structure, gives a strong indication that Kishimoto intends for Sasuke to die at the end of the manga, likely gaining a measure of redemption only then. However, I suspect that all of this might be just a show for Madara, to some degree. Very good and important chapter regardless.
Feb 6, 2010 2:28 AM

Sep 2009
And I thought that Sasuke couldn't get more emo... damnn
Where the hell is Naruto? I like him so much more!
Feb 6, 2010 6:34 AM

Jul 2009
I wanted that Madara could have taken Shisui's eyes.

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Feb 6, 2010 6:36 AM

Dec 2007
Kryptonian said:
Karin DEAD! Thank you Sasuke, you still need to die though.

Yeah the chapter picked up finally.
Feb 6, 2010 7:25 AM

May 2009
Iri said:
I'm somewhat doubtful that Karin is really dead. Everyone who Sasuke killed up until now "deserved it" in some way (either real or perceived) and he's been pretty meticulous about not harming anyone else (like that pile of bodies he was sitting on at the end of Ch. 342.) Karin is different, and killing her, particularly for the reasons he cited, would fundamentally change his character, moving from being one of the two primary protagonists (and I think, despite everything, he's still written that way) to developing into either the secondary (or likely, primary) antagonist of the entire manga. If Karin's gone, I think that puts Sasuke past the "point of no return" and, if the manga sticks to traditional narrative structure, gives a strong indication that Kishimoto intends for Sasuke to die at the end of the manga, likely gaining a measure of redemption only then. However, I suspect that all of this might be just a show for Madara, to some degree. Very good and important chapter regardless.
I agree with this here. If Karin is dead, then my view of him probably won't change, but if she is living somehow or he /helps/ her, I'd be a bit more lenient towards him.
Feb 6, 2010 9:18 AM

Aug 2008
otakuanime said:
I totally think Karin is alive. And that Sakura and her team will find her and heal her. Karin will realize the dark path that Sasuke has taken and will join the good side to help save Sasuke. In the recent Kishimoto Jump Interview for 2010, Kishi says that there may be some things happening within the group. I think that it will Karin joining the good side.

This is going to happen

- Shijeer
Feb 6, 2010 2:37 PM

Sep 2009
To hell with Sasuke, I don't care how big of an emo he can be - Sakura was the highlight here for me. She actually thought that she can do something against both Sasuke and Madara? She decided to put them to sleep after Kiba informed her that Tobi is with him, and she still planned to leave her friends incapacitated and alone in an unknown forest in a foreign country just so she could do what exactly? Talk alone with Sasuke after making Madara leave somehow? Her attitude and mindset are simply too warped for her to be a ninja, no matter if she's a skilled healer/fighter (pfff yeah, right!) according to some.
Feb 6, 2010 3:51 PM

Dec 2009
ironknuckle said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Holy crap!!!

My sentiments exactly
after the last chapter im finally starting to see sasuke as a character, before he was just empty,like one of those filler characters. I used to hate him,but now im starting to see that hes great
Feb 6, 2010 5:07 PM

Dec 2007
Well I'm not quite sure what to think of that chapter. Sure Sasuke was bad ass when he said that but I can't help feeling bad for Karin though I also think she's not going to die but then again this is Naruto were talking about. So now they go off to Konoha, wonder who they'll run into next.
Feb 6, 2010 5:29 PM

Nov 2008
That chapter was really awesome and I really hope that Karin is dead!!!
Sasuke ... Why did you become like this ? TT____TT
Feb 6, 2010 5:40 PM

May 2009
!!!!!

OMG... Sasuke! There's no saving that boy now. If he's fallen to the level where he'll kill Karin, and call her a burden as she dies, when she's saved his life more than once... I had hope for him this entire time. I had convinced myself Karin wasn't really dead, he'd avoided her vital organs. That hope just died. D: Sasuke's gone forever.

THANK GOD DANZO IS FINALLY DEAD!!!!!!

And Sakura's a complete idiot, trying to go after Sasuke alone. She will so die. And so will her little "Kill Sasuke" crew.
Feb 6, 2010 11:42 PM

Aug 2008
Oh my goshness...Naruto's Flashbacks always ick me... But this one was decent... After all we finally know why our ear Danzou boy did what he did.... And now, everything makes sense to me about Danzou...

RIP Danzou... a real man, ninja and failed leader.... It's sad he died that way... But man he had an awesome Trump Card jutsu... too bad Madara saw through him and immediately ran away from Boom Boom Danzou.... It would have worked if Madara didn't knew it and told Sasuke right away about it... Sasuke sucked into Danzou's final move would have been awesome... Too bad troll Kishi loves Saucegay and keeps on giving him a heavier burden with each passing chappie

IMHO, Sasuke has gone too far... Somewhere no one can save him from... Maybe Naruto is the only one that could be able too... But Madara is ther... And Madara is the real Vilian here.... YEh he has that Lame Moon's eye plan... and has some interesting moves... But Sasuke is letting be controlled... and doing all this for Revenge... In my eyes Sasuke is not worth it... He should disappear soon...

As for Sakura... you little thing... She still hopes to change Sasuke... And I dun blame her... He was her first love... and her friend... and she wanna see him again happy... but let's face he will always be emo and he will die emo... But what the fruck is she thinking...? Fighting Sasuke alone and waiting for MAdara to do nothing to her... yeh right... What kind of drug is she taking huh? The Soldier Pills by chance? Oh man that girl totally lost it....

RIP DANZOU!!!! I LIKED YOU BOY!!! RIP DANZOU!!!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2010 12:15 AM

Jul 2007
seijurojushi said:
ironknuckle said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Holy crap!!!

My sentiments exactly
after the last chapter im finally starting to see sasuke as a character, before he was just empty,like one of those filler characters. I used to hate him,but now im starting to see that hes great

Soo being more emo and cardboard-evil made him better character?...
Feb 7, 2010 7:24 AM

Jul 2009
Why does every generation in Naruto have to have some gay-ass rivalry O_o
Feb 7, 2010 3:31 PM
Dec 2008
R.I.P Danzo

I start to like sasuke again... as a bad guy this time.
He really starts to look more evil. Of course he gets power from nowhere but still, he really killed karin so he gets credit for that.

Danzo Arc looks over, I hope next one is good !
Feb 7, 2010 4:21 PM

Feb 2010
Zell182 said:
Why does every generation in Naruto have to have some gay-ass rivalry O_o

Heeee. Because they all want to be acknowledged by their peers. x.x
MCM Bank Number: 1001
Feb 7, 2010 8:27 PM

Mar 2009
Honestly I don't think Sasuke is beyond salvation, especially if Karin turns out to be alive.

Worst than killing Karin is Sasuke leaving Madara without punishment. I believe it is just a matter of time, he probably couldn't do anything against him right now.

If Sasuke truly wants to take vengeance he might as well do the complete job. It's already stupid to make the whole Konoha suffer, and it is even stupider to overlook the fact that Madara took part in massacre.

The almighty sharingan god Madara, one of the founder of the Uchiha clan, instead of saving his clan he decided to "help" in the massacre. A big traitor, in capital letters, even worse than the higher ups in Konoha.

So, how can Sasuke, as Avenger as Kishimoto called him, overlook that? Who knows, we might see Sasuke and Naruto working together again, even if it is for different reasons...

Feb 8, 2010 2:10 AM

Nov 2007
Fai said:
seijurojushi said:
ironknuckle said:
Holy crap!!!

My sentiments exactly

What is 'emo' again? something to do w/ being human right? seems to be a trendy word everyone is using nowadays.
Feb 8, 2010 2:18 AM
Feb 2009
Well, Karin dying is really convinient.. Right from the start she seemed like a character made up in a hurry just so Sauceguy could keep sulking and removing awsome characters from the manga... She hasn't any real introduction or backstory, noone bothers to explain her powers... Whats up with her rapid healing? Not even Tsunade can heal that quickly and restore chakra in that manner.. Karin can bring back the dead..
Speaking of awsome characters though... Danzo had soooo many special, cool and uniqe jutsus and skills and he had spent his entire life plotting this and gaining power... Sauceguy comes along, uses his commonly seen eye techs wich he has gotten for free.. AND KICKS DANZOS ASS! WTF! For me it doesn't make any sense at all.. I was totally expecting Danzo to kick Sauceguys ass making Madara forced to break it up.. Danzo even failed his kamikaze... Sauceguy just isn't that good.. This chapter has gotten to me real bad.. I might turn emo myself!
Feb 8, 2010 4:17 AM

Oct 2007
Ladies and Gentlemen, we may finally have our "kick the puppy" moment with Sasuke. If he did indeed kill Karin then we now know that he is the main or secondary antagonist and will almost certainly die at the end.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Feb 8, 2010 8:08 AM

Jul 2007
Cosake_Solrac said:
Fai said:
seijurojushi said:
ironknuckle said:
Holy crap!!!

My sentiments exactly

What is 'emo' again? something to do w/ being human right? seems to be a trendy word everyone is using nowadays.

Nah.

Something about crying black tears, hating people for no apparent reason and killing people a the cost of others lives, while bitching on how bad life was for you.
Feb 8, 2010 4:26 PM

Nov 2007
Fai said:
Cosake_Solrac said:
Fai said:
seijurojushi said:
ironknuckle said:
Holy crap!!!

My sentiments exactly

Nah.

Something about crying black tears, hating people for no apparent reason and killing people a the cost of others lives, while bitching on how bad life was for you.

Intriguing. A character archetype I suppose?
Feb 8, 2010 5:04 PM

Jan 2010
I don't think, that the Karin is really dead. I have 100% sure that Sakura will enter that place, where Danzo fought with Sasuke and she will cure Karin. Then, maybe, Karin would help Konoha to stop Sasuke or something like that.
Feb 8, 2010 8:20 PM

Dec 2009
Cosake_Solrac said:
Fai said:
Cosake_Solrac said:
Fai said:
seijurojushi said:
ironknuckle said:
Holy crap!!!

My sentiments exactly

Nah.

Intriguing. A character archetype I suppose?

Reason I think more of Sasuke now is because hes finally got some resolve... Look at him in the old days, always wavering and making lame excuses for not killing people and such, now u can finally see that hes determined to do what he decided. I never expected him to return to Konoha in the first place, nor did I want him to. And btw, being evil/emo or whatever has nothing to do with the quality of the character.
Oh and I hope Sakura dies soon, shes annoying, along with all the rest of the lame-ass "we wanna save him but now lets kill him" folk.
Feb 9, 2010 7:21 AM

May 2009
seijurojushi said:
Oh and I hope Sakura dies soon, shes annoying, along with all the rest of the lame-ass "we wanna save him but now lets kill him" folk.
This makes no sense what-so-ever. If anything, these characters should be commended for going through with such a thing. They're out on a quest to kill someone who was once their friend because he's a wanted person. Seems no one here is trying to see this from the POV of them. That has to be one of the toughest things /any/ person has to go through. Coming to terms with a friend being a criminal, and then having to kill said friend because he is wanted dead or alive (preferably dead) has to be just awful. We've seen how it's affected Naruto.

Seems this fandom have a lot of insensitive people in it who seems to refuse to see why these characters are willing to go after Sasuke, aside from probably their "Ninja Oath to protect Konoha".
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.