Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2016 9:56 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
just how lives does he have :V

Oct 23, 2016 5:05 AM

Jan 2012
I've just finished it and can say it is actually decent. Sadly they should have introduced the other girl at the start.

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Oct 23, 2016 1:21 PM

Dec 2015
Koolman511 said:
I've just finished it and can say it is actually decent. Sadly they should have introduced the other girl at the start.
so true now I feel bad for the other girl

Oct 23, 2016 1:50 PM

Jan 2012
Fuseteam said:
Koolman511 said:

I had a feeling the fox girl actually met the guy way before the Onmyou gir. This was confirmed when fox girl asked if he remembers her and which year/century.

Though I am interested in the 2nd season and feel like this may end up being a harem. What was your rating for this series?

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Oct 23, 2016 5:00 PM

Dec 2015
Koolman511 said:
Fuseteam said:

I had a feeling the fox girl actually met the guy way before the Onmyou gir. This was confirmed when fox girl asked if he remembers her and which year/century.

Though I am interested in the 2nd season and feel like this may end up being a harem. What was your rating for this series?
my rating........oh yeah *rates* about 8 i guess xD

Oct 24, 2016 3:36 AM

Jan 2012
Fuseteam said:
Koolman511 said:

Nice, I gave it a 6 as it was alright but I felt like with the tree monster it was just plotted randomly and the main plot probably started from the next girl which he met her in previous life. I was going to recommend you Aishen Qiaokeli-ing but seems like you have already watched it and thought it had a better story and plot in place.

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
Oct 24, 2016 5:04 PM

Dec 2015
Koolman511 said:
Fuseteam said:

Nice, I gave it a 6 as it was alright but I felt like with the tree monster it was just plotted randomly and the main plot probably started from the next girl which he met her in previous life. I was going to recommend you Aishen Qiaokeli-ing but seems like you have already watched it and thought it had a better story and plot in place.
yeah that is actually what got me in donghua in the first place xD

Oct 25, 2016 2:32 AM

Jan 2012
Fuseteam said:
Koolman511 said:

yeah that is actually what got me in donghua in the first place xD

Basically the subgroup is what got you into these anime series?

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
Oct 25, 2016 12:54 PM

Dec 2015
Or their first work cupid chocolates Google the sub group you'll see pictures of cupid chocolates xD
Koolman511 said:

Oct 25, 2016 1:57 PM

Jan 2012
Fuseteam said:
Or their first work cupid chocolates Google the sub group you'll see pictures of cupid chocolates xD
Koolman511 said:

Wow I'm amazed that a sub group managed to create a anime series/Chinese animation. To be fair I feel like Chinese animation is actually stepping up to the anime industry. I think Cupid chocolate is my fav series. I tried Fox spirit matchmaker but put on hold after episode 1, didn't felt interesting to me.

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
Oct 25, 2016 3:30 PM

Dec 2015
Koolman511 said:
Fuseteam said:

Wow I'm amazed that a sub group managed to create a anime series/Chinese animation. To be fair I feel like Chinese animation is actually stepping up to the anime industry. I think Cupid chocolate is my fav series. I tried Fox spirit matchmaker but put on hold after episode 1, didn't felt interesting to me.
whahahahaha funny of course not that was just the subbing project that jump started bayi subs xDand my thirst for donghua fox spirit is interesting too once you get over season 1 xD

Oct 25, 2016 4:11 PM

Jan 2012
Fuseteam said:

whahahahaha funny of course not that was just the subbing project that jump started bayi subs xDand my thirst for donghua fox spirit is interesting too once you get over season 1 xD

I feel like Fox spirit, is about a young male will be pairing with the little female child which is not the type of series I be into. It reminds me of Black bullet which is something like this along the lines.

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
Oct 25, 2016 6:10 PM

Dec 2015
Koolman511 said:
Fuseteam said:

I feel like Fox spirit, is about a young male will be pairing with the little female child which is not the type of series I be into. It reminds me of Black bullet which is something like this along the lines.

maybe maybe not xD it's more complicated then it seems at first btw is that pic black bullet?

Oct 26, 2016 3:41 AM

Jan 2012
Fuseteam said:
Koolman511 said:

maybe maybe not xD it's more complicated then it seems at first btw is that pic black bullet?

haha yeah it is from Black bullet which I had quite high hopes and turned out to be something different. :(

Did you not say it improves from season 2 but I don't know about the main character (male), he just seems the type to be annoying and the little girl. For now it seems like a complicated relation ship between a grown young male to a little child who looks like his daughter.

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
Oct 27, 2016 5:56 AM

Dec 2015
Koolman511 said:
Fuseteam said:

haha yeah it is from Black bullet which I had quite high hopes and turned out to be something different. :(

Did you not say it improves from season 2 but I don't know about the main character (male), he just seems the type to be annoying and the little girl. For now it seems like a complicated relation ship between a grown young male to a little child who looks like his daughter.
haha yeah the story becomes more clear from season 2 and yes it is a complicated relationship, i find the male MC to annoying myself gahahahaha, but by the time you reach the third season their relationship is so much more.........complicated whahahahahahaha

Oct 27, 2016 8:39 AM

Jan 2012
Fuseteam said:
haha yeah the story becomes more clear from season 2 and yes it is a complicated relationship, i find the male MC to annoying myself gahahahaha, but by the time you reach the third season their relationship is so much more.........complicated whahahahahahaha

Lol now I have to wait season 3 before seeing the story developing smoothly. Yeah from the 1st episode I couldnt stand the Male MC which was one of the reasons why I just dropped it and secondly the little fox girl is just asking the male mc he is into lolicon or a jailbait.

If he was with the long hair young women then I don't mind continuing to watch the series.

Has the series ended and did you finished the latest episode?

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
Oct 27, 2016 1:05 PM

Dec 2015
Koolman511 said:
Fuseteam said:

Lol now I have to wait season 3 before seeing the story developing smoothly. Yeah from the 1st episode I couldnt stand the Male MC which was one of the reasons why I just dropped it and secondly the little fox girl is just asking the male mc he is into lolicon or a jailbait.

If he was with the long hair young women then I don't mind continuing to watch the series.

Has the series ended and did you finished the latest episode?
yes i finished the latest ep and no the series hasn't ended, as far as i know we'll get a new one in november xD

Oct 29, 2016 2:37 AM

Jan 2012
Fuseteam said:
yes i finished the latest ep and no the series hasn't ended, as far as i know we'll get a new one in november xD

Wow somehow this series is popular but I *may* give it another try though I rather watch the cupid romance anime for 2nd season. Do you know when the cupid is getting a 2nd season?

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
Oct 29, 2016 7:57 PM

Dec 2015
Koolman511 said:
Fuseteam said:

Wow somehow this series is popular but I *may* give it another try though I rather watch the cupid romance anime for 2nd season. Do you know when the cupid is getting a 2nd season?
Koolman511 said:
Fuseteam said:

Check the club I mentioned for updates they'll surely post it if cupid gets a second season as far as I know 2017 at its earliest the studio doing other series at the moment such as nuwa and twin spirit

Oct 30, 2016 3:36 AM

Jan 2012
Fuseteam said:
Koolman511 said:

Koolman511 said:

Check the club I mentioned for updates they'll surely post it if cupid gets a second season as far as I know 2017 at its earliest the studio doing other series at the moment such as nuwa and twin spirit

Thanks I will check them out :)

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
Apr 8, 2018 7:54 AM

Sep 2011
So what will happen to Feng Xi? Will he stick to Sujiu or will he go back to Gaoshang?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yaoguai Mingdan Episode 1 Discussion

YoxalLoyal - Jun 29, 2015

8 by NikoDenap »»
Dec 23, 2020 5:29 AM

Poll: » Yaoguai Mingdan Episode 12 Discussion

Tennouji - Apr 8, 2018

1 by Coranie »»
Aug 1, 2020 5:58 AM

Poll: » Yaoguai Mingdan Episode 8 Discussion

YoxalLoyal - Jun 29, 2015

2 by Coranie »»
Aug 1, 2020 5:17 AM

» Does anyone know where to find a good quality for this anime?

iVanz - Jan 16, 2019

1 by abystoma2 »»
May 8, 2019 7:31 AM

» How much does this cover of the manua?

removed-user - Mar 24, 2019

0 by removed-user »»
Mar 24, 2019 2:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.