Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2016 12:02 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
From these past three days, I've read up to 100+ chapters of this novel..

Well, for starters Lyle's personality is understandable considering the position he's in from the start. The relationship he shares with others becomes complex as more the story progresses. In the meantime, it still follows a lot of generic concepts similar to RPG themes. Lyle's character gets more clever as well and while I don't like his personality from the beginning, he becomes more likable later.

Oh and I have some hard time remembering the names of some of the characters, maybe that's just me.
Aug 31, 2016 8:43 AM

Feb 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
From these past three days, I've read up to 100+ chapters of this novel..

Well, for starters Lyle's personality is understandable considering the position he's in from the start. The relationship he shares with others becomes complex as more the story progresses. In the meantime, it still follows a lot of generic concepts similar to RPG themes. Lyle's character gets more clever as well and while I don't like his personality from the beginning, he becomes more likable later.

Oh and I have some hard time remembering the names of some of the characters, maybe that's just me.

LoL, certainly, there is lack of illustration, to understand it, but the story is progressing good, and there is mr.lyle, the whole point is.
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, EVER cut a deal with a dragon."
Aug 31, 2016 10:13 PM

May 2011
Even thought hes pretty much typical JP MC , he does improve over time and he compensates his shyness desness (prolly made up word) with MR.LYLE

btw some "Sevens" Fanart

Mr.Lyle Drawing + quote of his

LYLE drawing

My reaction Celes appearences OC GIF

Wallpapers:
Lyle 1366x768

Celes 1366x768

Novem 1366x768

Aria 1366x768

Dec 28, 2016 4:03 AM

Dec 2013
is there a wikia for this or something? i would really like to find out why celes does not like his brother </3.. ;( no wincest
Feb 19, 2017 4:20 AM

Feb 2013
benriya said:
LoL, certainly, there is lack of illustration, to understand it, but the story is progressing good, and there is mr.lyle, the whole point is.

Mr. Lyle, best Lyle XD
MyAnimeList』 『』 『MyMangaList
Feb 20, 2017 2:20 PM

Jan 2012
Wish ppl would post more of the novel illustrations, asside from the front covers posted on MAL and these pics, there hasn't been anything else. http://herobunko.com/news/3257/
Mar 13, 2017 7:39 PM

Nov 2015
Just finished reading it. The story gets darker, better, and you can notice Lyle's character developing a lot more from the 9th arc onwards

Truly a great read; made me cry several times

Oh and the best thing about this Web Novel is the MARVELOUS mr. lyle
May 16, 2017 5:20 AM
Jan 2014
Overall, awesome story. The adventure and development of the young man known as Lyle Walt will always be one of the great stories I had ever read.

Jul 24, 2017 8:20 AM

Dec 2013
I lovedon't this series.there was everything ine could ask from a novel to be satisfied.
Now I have heard bad things about the sequel bit I will read it in the future..when the chapters pile up..if they ever...
Lolcats1997 said:
is there a wikia for this or something? i would really like to find out why celes does not like his brother </3.. ;( no wincest

Aug 8, 2018 7:18 AM

Oct 2013
Loved this series. My only gripe was the battle with Celes was a bit underwhelming as it was overshadowed by Agrissa and Novem.

Also Aria and Shannon are best girl. And Novem too I guess.

More topics from this board

» Any similar novels?

DarthBob - Jan 9, 2018

6 by DarthBob »»
Feb 1, 2018 7:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.