Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2016 5:56 PM
Jun 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
All these years and there's no thread for this episode? Strange...
Anyways, the scenes with The Children and the alligator at the end had me laughing. Wouldn't mind more humor like that in the series.
May 8, 2021 7:13 PM
Feb 2021
I like the director! And poor Minamoto, he has real trouble changing his view of the "Children" from "kids" to "people". Of course he can't see them as adults yet, but, if he can change his outlook to them as people, that will help the Children view him as more accepting of them, more loving of them.
Jul 27, 2023 6:15 PM
Dec 2020
Well that was a strange episode, even by the standards of this series.
Fujiko's manipulativeness is making her pretty damn antagonistic to me, even if she looks hot and is voiced by Yukana. I can understand Aoi/Karou/Shiho siding with Kyosuke against her if push came to shove, honestly he seems to be more sincere in his behaviour, even if he feels espers and normals can't coexist. I do like how Minamoto's anger is treated as justified for once, he almost seems to channel Kenshiro in the end.
I thought the Kamen Rider homage and the crocodile gags were hilarious too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children Episode 20 Discussion

Zerosbakainu - Sep 13, 2008

9 by BenjaminJunior »»
Apr 18, 1:51 PM

» Help: Psychic Squad filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Dec 27, 2023

1 by Therud »»
Dec 27, 2023 8:05 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children Episode 51 Discussion

nyamo - Apr 6, 2009

30 by Ilfracombe »»
Oct 10, 2023 6:45 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children Episode 49 Discussion

Beave - Mar 24, 2009

12 by Ilfracombe »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:30 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children Episode 43 Discussion

datsunvic - Feb 8, 2009

8 by Ilfracombe »»
Sep 11, 2023 6:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.