Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 20, 2018 2:36 AM

Jan 2016
After watching that scene in this episode, I think I couldn't sleep very well tonight. Never expected such a thing, especially like this, to happen.
I know that in the characters' and other people's mind, he's a kind of a character who appears to be quite arrogant and bratty but to be honest, he's actually a nice and kind character. But, just by watching that scene, I felt kinda sad and angry at the same time, hoping that he will not feel traumatized by what just happened to him. And, luckily, I felt grateful that he was able to overcome his actions and feelings after that incident.
CylicoJan 20, 2018 2:43 AM
May 27, 2019 9:23 PM

Mar 2009
What is with this series and overdramatizing injury?
- Takumi falls in a puddle of water first/second ep - You'll die!
- Gou roughing up Takumi an ep or two ago - He'll die!
- Takumi getting upset at Sawaguchi in the tree - What'll you do if he falls! (the fall isn't that steep)

It's like the script and what we're being shown are different. Like the script writer accounted for deeper water, higher trees, more intense blowouts, etc. and the artists failed to show us these.

That said, people are awfully unkind to Takumi here. It feels people won't even let him be a little upset about things like Sawaguchi when he's doing his best not to express displeasure already. People assume a lot about him when he's doing his best.

Takumi being double punished for other peoples' behaviour with the baseball incident. He's really constantly submitted to authorities being unreasonable. It's no wonder he never listens.
Dec 28, 2020 4:25 PM
Jul 2016
Kamidono said:
School said it is best to avoid involving police in this incident, then cease the one thing the victim comes for which is, baseball; if I was the MC, I'd tell them to fk off or I would get the police involved and fk their "future career or whatever". Either way, people who bully and show no remorse, don't deserve an easy future, they should struggle a thousand times more than what a regular person should.
I agree. Hell, Takumi was so mild he seems to have already given up on support outside of what he and his trusted pals can accomplish themselfs. I can't believe people say he's had it coming. You don't have bullying coming, it's a horrible thing to happen and he didn't deserve it.
The school in March comes in like a lion >>SPOILERS<< (After all the stalling) handles the bullying way better imo, blaming the bullies and supporting the victims 100% and really getting on the bullies case and then asking themselfs of they should punish them more. (And in that show the bullying was non-violent but really cruel verbally, manipulative and terrorizing)
Dec 27, 2022 5:36 AM

Jan 2012
I wish takumi would've "threatened" the school at least, they either let them play or he'd get the police involved. But he didn't even want to say anything to begin with, so I guess it makes sense he just accepted it... Though he could still do it if the school finds out they're playing behind their back

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Battery Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2016

39 by baahsu »»
Dec 27, 2022 6:11 AM

Poll: » Battery Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2016

81 by baahsu »»
Dec 26, 2022 5:31 PM

Poll: » Battery Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2016

90 by Xie_lim15 »»
Mar 5, 2022 7:02 AM

Poll: » Battery Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2016

121 by Cainael »»
Nov 1, 2021 3:31 PM

» How does the novel end? [spoilers]

Segaco - Jan 4, 2021

1 by jjashael »»
Feb 28, 2021 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.