Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 31, 2016 9:03 AM

Feb 2016
terryacer said:
Nurlela said:
because stupid people is more easily controlled by 'secret organization'?
and smart people cannot be able to win the election

look at the post above, still dont get it why the topic changed into religion issue, lol

Its hard not to go off topic. Anyway what secret organization are you talking about?

secret organization never reveal itself to public. so i can't prove it if they're exist. :P
but i'll try using my brilliant imagination to illustrate it. here's the result:
Jul 31, 2016 9:56 AM

Apr 2016
Because those people are the ones who know how to appeal to the feelings of the masses. Humans are easily led by their emotions, so they'll vote for the leaders who realize this and are able to use exactly the right words to sway these people.
earthtokimberlyJul 31, 2016 10:00 AM
Jul 31, 2016 10:09 AM

Mar 2016
SnugglyWhuggly said:
Your profile says you're just a tad younger than me OP, but these two threads you've created feel like something I would have posted myself at 15. I don't know many people post-teens that still believe in the "everyone but me is stupid" superiority complex BS.

The world isn't "ruled by stupid people". I highly doubt you've ever had any real standing in any political field, and doing "research" on Wikipedia and reading online articles doesn't make you some kind of expert, I'm afraid to say.

Just search this question into Google and I'm almost positive you'll get a bunch of angtsy Yahoo Answers questions, blogs, and threads on other forums created by teens that believe they're "enlightened" about the world after reading a 1,000 word biased article or watching a lengthy YouTube video on the interwebs.

Edit: Also, you're getting rather heated with @Yarub there, wouldn't you say? So much for your "if only we were all logical and discarded emotions, all problems would be solved" mantra.
I think I believe the word of someone who lives in a country over someone who thinks they know what a country is all about based entirely on just what they've read.

People who bury their fucking heads in the sand are what you call stupid. Which is exactly what the polticians (especially in europe) have been doing for decades now. So they are either stupid or just pure evil. Why is it wrong to point that out?
Jul 31, 2016 10:14 AM

Mar 2016
SnugglyWhuggly said:
Your profile says you're just a tad younger than me OP, but these two threads you've created feel like something I would have posted myself at 15. I don't know many people post-teens that still believe in the "everyone but me is stupid" superiority complex BS.

The world isn't "ruled by stupid people". I highly doubt you've ever had any real standing in any political field, and doing "research" on Wikipedia and reading online articles doesn't make you some kind of expert, I'm afraid to say.

Just search this question into Google and I'm almost positive you'll get a bunch of angtsy Yahoo Answers questions, blogs, and threads on other forums created by teens that believe they're "enlightened" about the world after reading a 1,000 word biased article or watching a lengthy YouTube video on the interwebs.

Edit: Also, you're getting rather heated with @Yarub there, wouldn't you say? So much for your "if only we were all logical and discarded emotions, all problems would be solved" mantra.
I think I believe the word of someone who lives in a country over someone who thinks they know what a country is all about based entirely on just what they've read.

"I think I believe the word of someone who lives in a country over someone who thinks they know what a country is all about based entirely on just what they've read"

You know there is no evidence that Saudi Arabia has taken in any refugees. All their claims contradict each other. You would choose to believe him without any proof? Thats nothing more but blind faith.
Jul 31, 2016 10:25 AM

Oct 2014
Terror attacks were not as frequent in Europe in the past years as they were in these last 4 years or so. Also dumb decision aren't always made due to ignorance, you do not always have the options.

As for your question, it's because the world doesn't function based on your values, or the values of most people for that matter, so yeah the faster you get used to it the less you'll have to question it.

Jul 31, 2016 10:38 AM

Aug 2015
Because this world is not perfect.
There is not true peace. I hope some day we search that peace for understand our pains and opinions, you know the phrase "While the darkness exist, there will be a little light"
Jul 31, 2016 11:06 AM

Aug 2012
@terryacer

@SnugglyWhuggly is obviously wrong about that. Who would believe a filthy Arab? You're from Norway. You're the only ones who take refugees and place them in palaces with the best education with no discrimination whatsoever. I'm sorry that my country didn't take anyone and they are a bunch of liars. I mean, no one can match you and your immense oil wealth that you keep for yourselves others in need. Where you were the ones who donated billions to house those poor refugees that are being shot off Saudi Arabian lands.
YarubJul 31, 2016 11:11 AM
Jul 31, 2016 11:40 AM

Mar 2016
Yarub said:
@terryacer

@SnugglyWhuggly is obviously wrong about that. Who would believe a filthy Arab? You're from Norway. You're the only ones who take refugees and place them in palaces with the best education with no discrimination whatsoever. I'm sorry that my country didn't take anyone and they are a bunch of liars. I mean, no one can match you and your immense oil wealth that you keep for yourselves others in need. Where you were the ones who donated billions to house those poor refugees that are being shot off Saudi Arabian lands.

Dont know about you but Saudi Arabia is obviously lying. How many times do i have to say this? Their claims contradict each other! All of them. Give me one good reason why anyone should believe them?
Jul 31, 2016 11:43 AM

Mar 2016
Nurlela said:
terryacer said:

Its hard not to go off topic. Anyway what secret organization are you talking about?

secret organization never reveal itself to public. so i can't prove it if they're exist. :P
but i'll try using my brilliant imagination to illustrate it. here's the result:

Ehhhhh okay. Not really sure how to respond to this.
Jul 31, 2016 12:06 PM

Jul 2016
terryacer said:

I didnt say every person that is in power is stupid just alot of them. Regarding the refeguee crisis that could easily be solved by simply shutting down the border. There is a reason borders exist.

Lmao are you for real.

That would screw up trade, which is a enormous part of a lot of Economies in Europe. Why do you think the borders are open in the first place?
Jul 31, 2016 12:14 PM

Mar 2016
Avilo said:
terryacer said:

I didnt say every person that is in power is stupid just alot of them. Regarding the refeguee crisis that could easily be solved by simply shutting down the border. There is a reason borders exist.

Lmao are you for real.

That would screw up trade, which is a enormous part of a lot of Economies in Europe. Why do you think the borders are open in the first place?

Screw up trade with the medivial middle east? Why are we even trading with them in the first place? We literally have nothing in common. They are the opposite of what Europe is. Oh wait let me guess. Oil. Time to become a little less depended on oil.
Jul 31, 2016 12:20 PM

Aug 2012
@terryacer

Do you really think that they will contradict themselves multiple times in one week? Do you think they're that stupid? *Looks at the thread title *Oh right... You're probably just a attention whore.
Jul 31, 2016 12:30 PM
Feb 2014
Ask George Soros that question, not me, goy.
Jul 31, 2016 12:33 PM

Mar 2016
Yarub said:
@terryacer

Do you really think that they will contradict themselves multiple times in one week? Do you think they're that stupid? *Looks at the thread title *Oh right... You're probably just a attention whore.

Are you a fucking moron? Is it really that hard to read? That is exactly what they did! They have contradicted themselves serveral times!

"Conflicting version of Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia has said "it has in fact given residency to 100,000 people as war rages in their country. An official from Saudi Arabia’s ministry of foreign affairs, cited by the official Saudi press agency, said that Saudi Arabia "made it a point not to deal with them as refugees" but had issued residency permits to 100,000 Syrians who wished to stay in the kingdom."[5]

Al Jazeera and Arab News, on 12 Sep 2015, reported a Saudi Foreign ministry official saying that the nation has received nearly 2.5 million Syrians since 2011.[6][7] Though there was no evidence to authenticate this statement.
Arab News, on 10 September 2015, reported that Saudi Arabia has 500,000 Syrians in total and a significant portion also fled to the Kingdom following the outbreak of the civil war four years ago.[8]
BBC, on 7 September 2015, reported that Saudi Arabia says it has let in 500,000 Syrian refugees since 2011.[9]"

This is the last time i will repost this qoute. If you dont understand it by now then you are either 1: Blind and brainwashed, 2: A complete moron or 3: A troll.

I am gonna go ahead and guess that its number 1.
terryacerJul 31, 2016 12:38 PM
Jul 31, 2016 12:52 PM

Aug 2012
@terryacer
These statements seem too random and really close together in date. You're actually that stupid to believe they're going to spread 3 false claims of the same topic, almost at the same time? Sounds more cheesy and fishy than those weird conspiracies. You're boldly disgracing yourself to me right now.
"Everyone in the political field is an idiot, I'm the only one who has the intellect to excel in this field "type of shit.

Oh yes, I'm totally just hypothnised by the government to see Syrians filling up my local park.
YarubJul 31, 2016 12:58 PM
Jul 31, 2016 12:52 PM

Dec 2013
Because in general smart people in politics are not public, 90% (well, maybe 80%, you got the idea) of people you see in news are just a show.
Jul 31, 2016 1:43 PM

Apr 2016
They are smart. They pretend to be stupid. They like having control and therefore appeal to the ignorant masses who in turn vote for them or support/stand behind them. I remember Obama mentioning the gender wage gap a few years back. You really think he with this vast team of fact checkers doesn't know that the gender wage gap isn't real in terms of what people think it is. People in power intentionally lie and manipulate the emotions of the masses and that is why they get to remain in power.
Something witty that makes you think I'm funny

Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier
Jul 31, 2016 2:10 PM

Mar 2016
The question itself is a contradction. The smarter person would be the one who figures out how to 'rule the world'. If it is a 'dumber' person who is ruling over them, then they are not actually the smarter of the two,
"Wonder is always difficult until you forgive whoever destroyed your love of surprises"  Edmond Manning

Jul 31, 2016 3:08 PM

Mar 2016
Yarub said:
@terryacer
These statements seem too random and really close together in date. You're actually that stupid to believe they're going to spread 3 false claims of the same topic, almost at the same time? Sounds more cheesy and fishy than those weird conspiracies. You're boldly disgracing yourself to me right now.
"Everyone in the political field is an idiot, I'm the only one who has the intellect to excel in this field "type of shit.

Oh yes, I'm totally just hypothnised by the government to see Syrians filling up my local park.

"You're actually that stupid to believe they're going to spread 3 false claims of the same topic, almost at the same time?"

Believe? No this isnt about faith this is about evidence. I have again and again given you evidence that clearly shows that they are lying. You have done nothing but make empty claims! Claims without any proof to back them up!

This isnt about opinons its about facts. Come back with some evidence and we can talk.
Jul 31, 2016 3:12 PM

Aug 2013
Leaderships isn't stupid, they know what they're doing and why they're doing it. They're all working together. Doing something that hurts their own people is different to just been stupid.
Jul 31, 2016 3:25 PM

Aug 2012
@terryacer
You did no such thing. This is not evidence, it's just plain stupid to actually think these claims are true, directly from officials. Since they literally were said in the same week, it is impossible for officials to do such random and senseless stuff. Are you that stupid to not see? Or do you think everyone is stupid? If they were fucking lying, they wouldn't make it like they're amateurs. There's something cheesy about your 'claims', pretty sure they're false,or atleast one of them is true.
Jul 31, 2016 4:37 PM

Mar 2016
Yarub said:
@terryacer
You did no such thing. This is not evidence, it's just plain stupid to actually think these claims are true, directly from officials. Since they literally were said in the same week, it is impossible for officials to do such random and senseless stuff. Are you that stupid to not see? Or do you think everyone is stupid? If they were fucking lying, they wouldn't make it like they're amateurs. There's something cheesy about your 'claims', pretty sure they're false,or atleast one of them is true.

Its impossible for them to do something so random and senseless? Really? How is that impossible? I have presented you with evidence. Whether or not you consider it evidence is irrelevant. It is evidence.

You have come up with nothing. All you have done is say they arent that stupid. How about you come up with some actual evidence instead of defending those backwards thinking women oppressing barbarians?

"Saudi Arabia has offered no evidence to support its claims that it has ‘welcomed’ so many Syrians, and it appears that figure consists mostly of Syrians who have passed through Saudi Arabia, however briefly. Counting the number of Syrians that have entered and exited Saudi Arabia does not amount to taking in refugees from Syria,” Peter Bouckaert, the Emergency Director at Human Rights Watch told euronews."

http://www.euronews.com/2015/09/30/why-aren-t-rich-gulf-states-welcoming-syrian-refugeesor-are-they

What more evidence do you need?
Jul 31, 2016 5:00 PM

Dec 2014
They're simply doing their job, appealing to the mass audience. If what you believe they're doing and saying is stupid, remember that they are doing this for the people's approval. So honestly, it's the world views of everyone else that affects how politicians and people of power act in democratic societies. Think about that. I wouldn't consider them stupid; maybe what they support could be stupid, but they're doing their job well.

Jul 31, 2016 5:52 PM
Jan 2016
ichii_1 said:
It's because white men are being feminized and thought to hate themselves which leads the other races to shit up the world.
Look at Africa, the president got rid of the white people then the whole place collapsed now he's begging for them to come back.
Europe is a mess cause of mass immigration.

Africa is a continent not a country. You must be talking about Zimbabwe's President. Btw there are countries in Africa that a perfectly fine/stable with no White people in power.
LaugastsJul 31, 2016 5:55 PM
Jul 31, 2016 6:01 PM

Mar 2016
Laugasts said:
ichii_1 said:
It's because white men are being feminized and thought to hate themselves which leads the other races to shit up the world.
Look at Africa, the president got rid of the white people then the whole place collapsed now he's begging for them to come back.
Europe is a mess cause of mass immigration.

Africa is a continent not a country. You must be talking about Zimbabwe's President. Btw there are countries in Africa that a perfectly fine/stable with no White people in power.

Stable african country? I would really like to know which country you are talking about.
Jul 31, 2016 6:07 PM
Jan 2016
terryacer said:
Laugasts said:

Stable african country? I would really like to know which country you are talking about.

Botswana
Seychelles
Tanzania
Ghana
Namibia

Those are some I can think of.
LaugastsJul 31, 2016 6:24 PM
Aug 1, 2016 3:01 AM

Apr 2015
Maybe all of humanity is stupid but we don't realise it until individuals are put in power and their stupidity is highlighted and focused upon by mass media #deepthoughts lols

On a more serious note. The nature of out minds is that everyone has different thoughts, opinions, logical reasoning, etc. So stupid people being placed in power in democratic situations will generally come about when the majority of the voting cohort don't think their policies/decision making/whatever are stupid (or they are at least less stupid than the other candidate options). Therefore, their will be the group of people who voted for the losing candidates who think the winning candidate is a moron, dimwit, stupid, terrible leader, etc. Their opinion however, is in the minority of the voting cohort...

OKAY........ just read the rest of the post past just the question 0_0 Gosh, I can't. I just can't write that much on the truth of the situation and how incorrect some of those prejudice assumptions are.....

gallivant said:
You need to go outside mate.

^^^ Second Gallivant's suggestion. And critically analysis the information you receive.
Aug 1, 2016 5:58 AM

May 2016
Because smart people have doubts, while stupid people feel confident ^^
Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert.
Aug 1, 2016 7:33 AM

Oct 2015
tl;dr

I want to believe that there are no stupid people ruling the world but stupid agendas. That being said, there are some really really REALLY stupid people out there.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2016 8:02 AM

Aug 2015
Because the voters, in this case the citizens are idiots as well
Aug 1, 2016 10:59 AM

Jan 2014
razor39999 said:
DEVlL said:
The better question is why do we exist?
The better question is what is reality?

The better question is what is "is"?
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Aug 1, 2016 11:12 AM

Aug 2011
One, majority of people are just stupid in general.
Two, herd mentality: the loudest screamer attracts fellow same-minded people.
死ねカス国に帰れ
Aug 1, 2016 12:52 PM

Feb 2010
i often wonder myself why most people so dumb but then.. oh wait im dumb too and being smart just a matter of perspective there are always someone smarter fk this sht im out
Aug 1, 2016 3:03 PM

Sep 2012
Because people are stupid. So it doesn't matter who's in charge, it can't be a person who's not stupid.
Aug 2, 2016 5:40 AM

Sep 2015
The world is ruled by incredibly smart people who use stupid people as puppets to masquerade as those who run the world.

A pair of eyes appear disguised,
I take flight and stay high in paradise,
With bad luck, snake eyes, a pair of dice.
I'm paralyzed, she speaks twice, a pair of lies,
It's parallel, apparent hell of parasites.
ask for discord server
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

27 by Dracowyn »»
1 hour ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

23 by Ejrodiew »»
2 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.