Forum Settings
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2016 1:18 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Spoilers are out now: Here, Here, and Here

Can't say I'm thrilled about the boy-band thing going on, but Ed does look sexy in his outfit. Soma and Agni's feeding the poor children of London was interesting to see.

Hahah, the look on Bravat's face. Nicely done Ciel, and what a wonderful smirk he has in this. Sebastian teasing Ciel is always interesting, though I wonder if it was a sort of pay back for Ciel teasing him with Paula, and Agni's shocked face at Ciel's compliment was also amusing.

Now, I wonder how Bravat will counter this move of Ciel's?

Note: Remember, no linking to illegal reading sites. And please keep the discussion focused on the events in the chapter. Theories are alright as long as the theory is focused on the actions happening this chapter, but not if focused entirely on a fan theory that really isn't focused on said chapter.

lovelyphantomJul 20, 2016 1:37 PM

Jul 19, 2016 1:10 AM

Aug 2013
This has turned into a freaking boy band battle, this is utterly ridiculous and amazing at the same time.
Jul 19, 2016 2:22 AM
Jul 2018
FUNTOM MUSICAL!!!!

Regardless the act of our little Ciel never cease to amaze me. Nope I don't wish he join in the Phantom Five btw. XD
Jul 19, 2016 3:35 AM
Mar 2016
this is some unique arc deviating from the normal
with many fanservice .. kadar was freaking sexy ><
Jul 19, 2016 8:59 AM
Jul 2016
Well that was certainly amazing. I didn't expect such a bold move but it certainly had style. Ciel literally turned this case into a battle of the (Victorian boy)bands and made a mini-mall out of it. Good for you Ciel, that was amazing..(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
Jul 19, 2016 11:30 AM

Jul 2012
DID CIEL JUST USED THE POWER OF CAPITALISM? LOL
Oh man, so good!

Jul 20, 2016 7:35 AM

Apr 2010
Awesome! I would never have guessed! now we're on the horse!

Jul 20, 2016 9:12 AM
Feb 2016
@lovelyphantom Well, this chapter sort of proves it that there was no Paula in the townhouse.

Ah.. Sebastian was right though about Lizzy but he'll never stop withholding information from Ciel now, would he? Poor Ciel should've learned by now the way Sebastian plays him. He should interrogate his Demon like a damn cop!

Also, Lizzy just might be a ninja or something.

Lol, to the Phantom five reveal! It's great to see them all again. Crack prediction: Clayton falls off the stage next chapter!

I'm guessing Ciel came up with the name, like from his name. Also Lols to that smug smirk on his face. That fu***** liar! Says he forgot how to smile happily..

Anyway, I'm now wondering what Bravat's next move is gonna be? Ciel might have all his followers now but at the end of the day, Lizzy is still with Bravat. I hope Ciel has a plan besides opening up a music hall and producing a band.
'I feel about as warm and happy as a potato in a hotpot'
Kaneki Ken
Jul 20, 2016 1:32 PM

Dec 2009
StarsOfRust said:
@lovelyphantom Well, this chapter sort of proves it that there was no Paula in the townhouse.

True. But I guess it kind of proves that Agni might have been the one to change her clothes. Or Sebastian.

StarsOfRust said:
Also, Lizzy just might be a ninja or something.

I was thinking Evie Frye of Assasin's Creed Syndicate.

StarsOfRust said:
Also Lols to that smug smirk on his face. That fu***** liar! Says he forgot how to smile happily..

Anyway, I'm now wondering what Bravat's next move is gonna be? Ciel might have all his followers now but at the end of the day, Lizzy is still with Bravat. I hope Ciel has a plan besides opening up a music hall and producing a band.

LOL, I love that smirk of his.

Ciel doesn't have all of his followers yet. He only just opened the music hall this chapter, we can't really be sure how many of Bravat's followers will be ensnared by the Funtom company. I don't doubt it will be a large amount by next chapter though. It will be interesting to see how Bravat reacts to the majority of his followers going over to Ciel's side, and what he'll do to try and counter it.

As for Ciel, no doubt he and Sebastian have something else hidden up their sleeves.

Jul 20, 2016 6:15 PM
Dec 2015
I totally squealed with I saw

Spoilers... cause, I gotta be safe. Better safe than sorry, am I right? xD
Jul 22, 2016 3:32 AM

Apr 2010
For a second there, I thought Ciel and Sebastian were in the boy band. Good thing they weren't.
Jul 22, 2016 6:39 AM
Feb 2016
lovelyphantom said:

True. But I guess it kind of proves that Agni might have been the one to change her clothes. Or Sebastian.

I think I've mentioned this before but I'll do so again anyway.
There's no way in hell Edward would let any man change his knocked-out sister's clothes. Especially Sebastian. Not when he'd already seen him with two hookers a few chapters ago. It's kinda obvious at this point. Speaking of which, what happened?! He's the sort of person who can't funtion properly when women gives him a show, but now for him to go out of his way to...
Well I guess he's really motivated. I wonder who trained the so-called Phantom Five. Wait, nevermind. I already have my suspicions.

lovelyphantom said:

LOL, I love that smirk of his.

You and me both sista!

lovelyphantom said:

Ciel doesn't have all of his followers yet. He only just opened the music hall this chapter, we can't really be sure how many of Bravat's followers will be ensnared by the Funtom company. I don't doubt it will be a large amount by next chapter though. It will be interesting to see how Bravat reacts to the majority of his followers going over to Ciel's side, and what he'll do to try and counter it.

Yeah.. That bit was an exaggeration by me to emphasize that Ciel maybe ruining Bravat's business but he still has Elizabeth. Elizabeth is unlike the other guests who're entranced by the hall for its merrymaking atmosphere. She's definately in it for something else entirely. Ciel still doesn't know what Lizzy's deal is. So, his strategy might haul in a majority of Bravat's followers but not Elizabeth. I guess as a guarddog he's doing his job well enough but as Lizzy's family this plan of his will not bring her back. He'll have to think of something else. Hmm..but I guess this whole boyband entertainment thing might just be to distract Bravat while he sets forth another plan into action to get Lizzy back. Or you know learn more about his opponents' secrets to bring them down.

Lol at Bravat's face though! He looked pretty intimidated by his resident Chihuahua.

lovelyphantom said:

As for Ciel, no doubt he and Sebastian have something else hidden up their sleeves.

Yes...that would be their hands. Lol. Also poker cards maybe... Lau ain't gonna be happy about this. But I guess he cheats at poker too.
StarsOfRustJul 22, 2016 6:44 AM
Kaneki Ken
Jul 22, 2016 11:34 PM

Jan 2016
shellykanto said:
For a second there, I thought Ciel and Sebastian were in the boy band. Good thing they weren't.

Same XD But then I looked closely at the hair and it clicked.
Jul 26, 2016 2:12 PM
Mar 2016
I really thought that I wouldn't like the direction this manga is taking, but so far it's just really fun. It's a little ridiculous, but in a really enjoyable way. I couldn't stop myself from laugjing out loud when they revealed their Phantom Five outfits. Overall a nice chapter ;)
Jul 27, 2016 11:09 AM
Jul 2016
Omg. Whoever said Brauvat is intimidated by the resident chihuahua is a genius (cookies for you) I loved this chapter so much. Lol damn Eddy you be smoking hot.
Also crack prediction: Ciel will end up in that boy band so he can lure out Lizzie. I actually thought he and Sebastian were in there but the hair clicked. I wonder who trianed them. I'm already guessing Sebastian by how Edward is spewing fanservice like a champion.
Jul 28, 2016 8:41 AM
Feb 2016
@XxKuronekoSamaxX

Yup. You're right about the training thing. It's either gofer Sebby or Ms. Nina Hopkins from Hopkins tailor shop. Or both!

Initially, Edward must've been blushing like Bambi during their start of training. I still don't know how he pulled his lines off with a straight face. Ugh! The things he does for Lizzie! And Clayton omg must've been blind as a bat at that stage. Without his glasses he looks more like Sebby now. Sebby finally you've been reunited with your long lost bother from another mother. Soma looked so cool! Whenever he's in a chapter he manages to tickle my funny bone. As for Cheslock, he seemed like he'd been preparing for this his whole life. I just love his attitude! And Harcout was Harcout I guess. Except now he's modeling like a pro with no regrets except maybe when he lost his shit once in front of everyone. That was tragic..

Anyway, I really hope Bravat ends up giving Ciel a tough fight. Otherwise, it won't be fun. I hope the way Bravat counterattacks is humorous as hell!
StarsOfRustAug 10, 2016 3:00 AM
Kaneki Ken
Jul 30, 2016 6:35 PM

Jun 2011
I love how over the top this chapter is, amazing I must say
Aug 15, 2016 12:17 PM

Sep 2010
so we get to see a new side of Edward...

didn't see the phantom 5 coming - it's just too ridiculous, that it's amazing (and hot)
so nice that we get to see some of the characters from the school arc again other than the Perfect 4 - especially when they show their rebellious/cool side while wearing those outfits

Loved it!
Aug 23, 2016 1:36 PM

Sep 2013
This series is now "Black Idol" :)
Ciel gets an inspiration and goes the businessman route XD wew.
Dec 4, 2016 7:49 PM

May 2010
Oh man, I certainly hope THIS arc gets adapted, I can't even imagine level of Kuroshitsuji's very own boybands <33 Too bad Sebas-chan isn't part of it though :<

Ciel the capitalist was also a little bit badass, to my surprise.
Jun 23, 2017 6:42 PM

May 2014
I hope that one day, this arc gets adapted into an anime...maybe they will, I mean we do seem to be getting arcs adapted into OVAs and movies which, while isn't as good as seasons is better than nothing :/
I just want to see all this singing and dancing animated

Only Black Butler could get away with male idol groups in 19th century Britain. Soma was literally the most beautiful thing about this chapter *o*

Anyway, I'd call that a win-win situation. Not only did they accomplish their goals, but Ciel also made profit because he's an absolute tyrant...he expanded the family business XD

Wonder what's gonna happen with Lizzie now though??
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuro Shitsuji Chapter 5 Discussion

zq - Jul 7, 2008

23 by Emmuhzx »»
Apr 23, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 211 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Apr 18

1 by calzonepocket »»
Apr 18, 5:54 AM

» a small disscussion on how you feel about black buttler?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 17

3 by Hydroalbidius »»
Apr 17, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 36 Discussion

Jellyfish13 - Aug 20, 2009

29 by Embient »»
Apr 13, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 210 Discussion

EfiChan - Mar 20

4 by EfiChan »»
Mar 27, 5:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.