Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2010 7:13 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I don't think Kagome's present place has a lot of impact in the story but it's good to see some of her friends :D Meanwhile, Shippo attempts to explain why Kagome and Inuyasha are arguing again to Kaede, I don't think Inuyasha would be too bothered with that XD
Mar 29, 2010 8:14 AM

Mar 2010
i seriously loved this episode oh my it was really nice
Aug 5, 2011 8:36 PM
Aug 2009
Jeez, did anyone else notice it was 2:30 AM when Kagome went to bed and 5 AM when it went off? Talk about a lack of sleep. x.x;;;

It killed me when Inu-Yasha was in her room and freaked out over the alarm clock. XD
Oct 9, 2013 10:06 PM

Feb 2010
So much goodnes about this ep.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
Feb 16, 2014 12:14 PM

Apr 2010
This episode was brilliant. Loved how Inuyasha freaked out over the alarm clock lol

But...am I the only one who got seriously pissed at Kagome's friends trying to hook her up with Hojo and even go so far as take decisions for her when they said Kagome want's to see a movie with him? If I were in Kagome's shoes I'd seriously slapped those girls for butting in and taking decisions for me.
Apr 24, 2014 9:12 AM
Mar 2013
TO be honest these real world episodes aren't as interesting as the feudal era ones....until Inuyasha shows up :D

Love the alarm clock scene. Kagome thought he was apologizing about the incident with Koga but it was only the alarm clock ^^

I have to say the ending was very cute with Inuyasha chasing Sango and Miroku and Shippo.
May 9, 2014 8:25 PM

May 2013
This was a very great episode of InuYasha, I enjoyed this one so much. I enjoy the once in a blue moon apperance by Kagome in the real world seeing her friends, family and Hojo lol. InuYasha coming to the real world always makes for some entertaining moments. The InuYasha & Kagome love/hate relationship is really entertaining and great to watch, I love their dynamic together. InuYasha and Kagome being mad at eachother but wanting to be on good terms but not wanting to apologize was pretty funny. I found it hilarious how Shippo, Sango and Miroku hid from InuYasha for the days when he was depressed about Kagome lol. Shippo's story about to Kaede was hilarious too. Everything was so funny, I loved this episode it was hilarious it was a good episode for mostly humor but it had a lot of progression for Kagome and InuYasha's feelings for eachother. This episode was hilarious and deserves a 5/5, I loved it.

Dec 23, 2014 9:04 AM

Jul 2013
I want more interactions among Kagome's brother and Inuyasha. I kind like the real world episodes, shows a different side of Inuyasha.
Jul 28, 2015 8:24 PM

Aug 2013
''Mmmm, InuYasha........ Osuwari.''
That part was fucking hilarious. Kagome is fucking hilarious. I fucking love Kagome.

Miroku was just chillin' back there, enjoying the romcom right before him. That dude know how to enjoy life.

I was soooo sure that Hojo was about to say that the kouhai was his cousin or something. Turn out it was not and that he's just in fact the most perseverant totally-out-of-the-game love interest. I would almost feel bad for him if he wasn't so... plain. Come on, even Kagome friend said that he was plain x)
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 2, 2016 2:51 PM

Jul 2015
So has Kagome finally realized her own felling ? i wonder....
May 6, 2016 6:02 PM
Apr 2016
She doesn't have Kikyou's soul for nothing. But about time.
Jan 9, 2017 9:38 PM

Jul 2013
lmao poor hojo. i hope he finds happiness at some point.

so kagome is like semi-conscious of her feelings for inuyasha? like she hasn't acknowledged that she loves him but she was talking about him to her friends as if they were dating so
Apr 12, 2019 8:21 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
those 2 really are like cat and mice

Aug 18, 2019 2:51 PM

Jul 2015
Ah nice episode about their relationship

Loved how Shippo told the story of his ''dog friend'', it didn't sound similiar at all to inuyasha's situation

Nov 2, 2019 5:40 AM
Jul 2018
Shippo's illustrations with cat, dog, wolf were so cuuuuute. <3

Another cute episode. Inuyasha is so shy :) Hojo is also another cute character. I think I love all characters in this anime.
Jul 5, 2020 6:56 PM

Dec 2015
I seriously don't get why it's Inuyasha's fault at all. Kagome is the one fraternizing with someone who butchered an entire village, kidnapped her, and then got mad at Inuyasha for trying to rescue her and take down the villain. I swear, women in anime are retarded and entitled. Kagome should apologize to Inuyasha for being a brat.
Oct 14, 2020 6:27 AM

Dec 2007
those kind of episodes that building their relationship always good.

kagome realized only now that she's in love in inuyasha?

and shippo's picture book were LOL
Hylianticipated said:
I seriously don't get why it's Inuyasha's fault at all. Kagome is the one fraternizing with someone who butchered an entire village, kidnapped her, and then got mad at Inuyasha for trying to rescue her and take down the villain. I swear, women in anime are retarded and entitled. Kagome should apologize to Inuyasha for being a brat.
that's also how women in real life, if she's offended she's the right one, not the man
Nov 5, 2020 1:25 PM

Apr 2018
I'm just confused as to why Kagome had to be so stubborn... Inuyasha literally went out of his way to save her life. Koga was just using her and claiming her as some sort of item. I don't even feel any love from Koga. He has his "charm", but he's only protecting her because she can see the shards. Without it, I'm sure he would've killed her and Kagome knows that too! I can't even...
Nov 20, 2020 12:23 AM
Apr 2016
Love it when they just focus on romance, I'm not too big of a fan of action in this show.
Dec 12, 2020 2:01 PM

Feb 2012
Did Shippo just invent manga lol? His drawing of Kagome, Inuyasha and Koga was so adorable.

Kagome describing Inuyasha but not mentioning his name to her friends, really shows how different the society is between the feudal and modern eras.. Inuyasha, you can't just go around trying to kill all your love rivals...

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 11, 2021 10:33 PM

May 2019
GOLD episode 🤣. The manga drawings of Shippo trying to explain Inuyasha-Kagome problem is hilarious. And The way Kagome explaining Inuyasha being rude, stubborn and killing people to her friends lol. Not to mention Inuyasha apologizing for breaking the alarm clock and sitboy command through sleep. I hope they have this kind of funny moments scattered through the fillers haha.

Jun 25, 2021 12:33 PM

Jul 2009
Inuyasha is sooo dense!!

Now Kagome is getting guys on her time and back XD

Shippo's drawing is soo good! Especially for that time!
Aug 5, 2021 12:30 PM

Jul 2012
They are sooo happy to see Kagome back that they are running around: it looks so funny XD I didn't want this episode to end!
Aug 29, 2021 5:59 AM

Apr 2013
Hylianticipated said:
I seriously don't get why it's Inuyasha's fault at all. Kagome is the one fraternizing with someone who butchered an entire village, kidnapped her, and then got mad at Inuyasha for trying to rescue her and take down the villain.

That pretty much sums up my thought about the whole situation. I also have no idea what Inuyasha is supposed to apologize for. And apparently Kagome doesn't either, she just wanted him to apologize, without even mentioning what for.
Oct 29, 2021 10:58 PM
Sep 2020
Enjoyed this filler ep!

I feel so bad for Kojo :(. I hope he can move on bc I don't think it's ever going to happen...
Aug 9, 2022 4:01 AM

Jan 2018
Modern-era episodes are always welcome. Yes, I know the stakes aren't high there but that's also what makes them interesting to see. Also, I loved the comedy of this episode. It was a nice break after all the seriousness of the past couple of episodes.

Kagome finally realizes she may have feelings for Inuyasha but she's still in denial.

At least the misunderstanding was cleared up in one episode. Or at least I think it was. This is Inuyasha, not Maison Ikkoku.

Shippo's drawings were cute lol.

I guess it'll be a while before we stop seeing more of Koga. Oh well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 151 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Mar 3, 2010

28 by DanteCm »»
Yesterday, 5:22 PM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 109 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Feb 7, 2010

33 by DanteCm »»
May 3, 11:07 PM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 48 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Feb 1, 2010

57 by OnigirisBasket »»
Apr 26, 10:12 PM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 17 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

19 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 11:07 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

29 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 10:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.