Forum Settings
Forums

why does the world want us to accept transgenders?

New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 16, 2016 11:22 AM
Jul 2018
xrockxz89 said:
ThrashMatto said:
Doesn't that actually legitimately hurt the trans community, you know, people with gender dysphoria? Pretending to have a disorder for attention is disgusting.

Oh forget about that disorder, that will only confuse things. That's hardly the definition of what it means to be trans. Psychology strikes again...

I don't know. Maybe you guys should get a sex change and find out. Then you might realize that being a trans is a very rough life to live through. Oh wait, nope, you guys are fortunate you aren't transgender. I'm not transgender, but my friend
s friend is.
Jul 16, 2016 12:40 PM

May 2013
Bookerhooker said:
xrockxz89 said:

Oh forget about that disorder, that will only confuse things. That's hardly the definition of what it means to be trans. Psychology strikes again...

I don't know. Maybe you guys should get a sex change and find out. Then you might realize that being a trans is a very rough life to live through. Oh wait, nope, you guys are fortunate you aren't transgender. I'm not transgender, but my friend
s friend is.

I have a transgender friend too, man. It actually seems to be going great for her, she's lucky to have very supportive friends. Lots of girls seem to really be behind it.

Used to be this fuckin macho dude who was all into martial arts and stuff, too... like woah O_O. And she does seem way happier now.

I just wouldn't define a lifestyle through a psychological disorder, since if you feel dysphoric for any reason there's definitely more than one way to fix that.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jul 16, 2016 12:50 PM

Aug 2013
xrockxz89 said:

I just wouldn't define a lifestyle through a psychological disorder, since if you feel dysphoric for any reason there's definitely more than one way to fix that.

I agree thats why i think they should have therapy/not transitioning as a legit option not some vile suggestion thats transphobic or something like society says now a days. If you even suggest none transition its like you're Hitler but transition doesn't work for everyone, might not rid the feelings caused by the disorder and dealing with it as the sex you're born with is still as legit option just as risk/reward as the other option.
Jul 16, 2016 12:52 PM

Jul 2015
I'll answer your question once I think it over, OP, but...

in the meantime, does anybody have any popcorn they'd like to share with me? Preferably buttered and salted.
Jul 16, 2016 12:53 PM

Nov 2015
Dimethylanime said:
I'll answer your question once I think it over, OP, but...

in the meantime, does anybody have any popcorn they'd like to share with me? Preferably buttered and salted.

Sure. If you wanna share a few dollars, that'd be great too.
Jul 16, 2016 12:53 PM

May 2013
Spooks said:
xrockxz89 said:

I agree thats why i think they should have therapy/not transitioning as a legit option not some vile suggestion thats transphobic or something like society says now a days. If you even suggest none transition its like you're Hitler but transition doesn't work for everyone, might not rid the feelings caused by the disorder and dealing with it as the sex you're born with is still as legit option just as risk/reward as the other option.

Maybe so, might be that dysphoria is not exactly the right reason to transition...
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jul 16, 2016 12:59 PM

Aug 2013
xrockxz89 said:

Maybe so, might be that dysphoria is not exactly the right reason to transition...

Like most mental messup's attempting to indulge it doesn't always work out. does for some doesn't for others, they should know about the facts and options over whats been pushed as a fashion fad by people who don't have it. Its like playing dress up doll for them only with real people.

As I stand I'd rather wait to see if theres a cure in the future. I don't care what those pushers say about it being beautiful and should be embraced. Rather embrace biology then attempt to fool it. There are people out there who you can tell before hand wouldn't survive the transition, simply aren't strong enough to handle what comes with it. Better to tell them the truth than fool an unsure person into doing something that will end up killing them.
Jul 16, 2016 2:02 PM

May 2013
Spooks said:
xrockxz89 said:

Like most mental messup's attempting to indulge it doesn't always work out. does for some doesn't for others, they should know about the facts and options over whats been pushed as a fashion fad by people who don't have it. Its like playing dress up doll for them only with real people.

As I stand I'd rather wait to see if theres a cure in the future. I don't care what those pushers say about it being beautiful and should be embraced. Rather embrace biology then attempt to fool it. There are people out there who you can tell before hand wouldn't survive the transition, simply aren't strong enough to handle what comes with it. Better to tell them the truth than fool an unsure person into doing something that will end up killing them.

yeah and not to mention that surgery is not exactly necessary to live as a trans man or woman
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jul 16, 2016 6:56 PM

Jun 2015
You have now entered a whole new low.
Jul 16, 2016 7:03 PM
Jul 2016
well this is a shitfest

in my opinion, no plastic surgery should be banned. if people want to enlarge their breasts, get horns on their forehead, or physically change their sex, it's their business, and I don't think other people--lawmakers particularly--have any right to tell them no.
d eflat c b
Jul 16, 2016 10:18 PM

Dec 2013
I keep seeing;

"It's cool/great to be trans from a societal view".

Where? Please tell me where this magical place, not a virtual place like tumblr or facebook, but a geological location on planet Earth that considers it cool to be transgender? Save maybe a few youth LGBT "safe space" areas sparsely scattered across NA. And that's the benefit of the doubt, because in these "safe areas"(as a volunteer at one for a spell) you are only "safe" to be a carbon copy self entitled drone that defines themselves by their GID or sexuality.

So please point me in the direction of this place so I don't have to deal with what happened to me just tonight:

I had a soda thrown at me from a car, was called a faggot and then was followed by said car while trying to bike home where I had to lose them in some forested walking path and sat there for 15 minutes waiting for my wife's friend to pick me up.

And it's not like I live in the deep south US, I live in Justin "trying to be a cool dad to everyone" Trudeau run; Ottawa, Canada. So where?

To answer the OPs question I don't want you to accept me I couldn't give to fucks about belonging or "fitting in", in your stupid little hallucination perception of reality. Only a fucking retard could ever possibly think that everybody can "get along" or accept one another. But could you do me a giant fucking favor and leave me the fuck alone!? That would be so wonderful!
I am on the edge ! The edge of the edgiest edge ever edged by edgekind !
я умерте ужасну депрессии...

Jul 17, 2016 12:10 AM

May 2013
MorsPulchra said:

I had a soda thrown at me from a car, was called a faggot and then was followed by said car while trying to bike home where I had to lose them in some forested walking path and sat there for 15 minutes waiting for my wife's friend to pick me up.

And it's not like I live in the deep south US!

I do live in the deep south of the U.S. and I too have been called a faggot from somebody in a car. Several times in fact XD

Like I'm not transgender or gay but it still happens, basically if you're different in any way I'd assume...
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jul 17, 2016 3:26 AM

Feb 2015
Why do people dye their hair? It's completely unnatural and wrong. The worst part of this is that these disgusting fucks want to be accepted as normal people. I will never accept you as a blond person, just because you dye your hair blond!
Jul 17, 2016 4:04 AM
Jul 2018
I'm just going to say this real quick...Why does it matter what a person does to their own body? If you're a guy and want to be a girl go ahead if you're girl and want to be a guy do it. It's not about others happiness its about your own. Don't be afraid to be you!
Jul 17, 2016 4:09 AM

Mar 2016
xrockxz89 said:
Bookerhooker said:

s friend is.

I have a transgender friend too, man. It actually seems to be going great for her, she's lucky to have very supportive friends. Lots of girls seem to really be behind it.

Used to be this fuckin macho dude who was all into martial arts and stuff, too... like woah O_O. And she does seem way happier now.

If transgender why do you call your friend "she". It would be more PC if you would call "it".
Jul 17, 2016 5:15 AM

Jun 2016
Dave8814 said:
xrockxz89 said:

If transgender why do you call your friend "she". It would be more PC if you would call "it".

Actually calling someone "it" is exceptionally rude ...
Jul 17, 2016 5:24 AM

Mar 2016
Otaku-Gunso said:
Dave8814 said:

But if not he, neither she? You would always use it's name? Or we need a new E/3? She/He/It/Trans?
Jul 17, 2016 5:29 AM

Jun 2016
Dave8814 said:
Otaku-Gunso said:

But if not he, neither she? You would always use it's name? Or we need a new E/3? She/He/It/Trans?

No, you use "they/them/their". I can't remember the other gender neutral pronouns right now. But I know in NY if you're a company and you misgender the employee you can be fined $100,000. I think the "Mr/Mrs" replacement is "Mx" which I do remember when I was hearing about the fine on good day NY. I am genderqueer myself and I prefer the/them/their pronouns.
Jul 17, 2016 7:19 AM

Apr 2016
Nigami_Shin said:
thegreatnathyboy said:
It's wrong to be transgender? How?

It's their life, let them do what they want since it doesn't hurt anyone

well they want to be represented in media, feel accepted, want to adopt children, want schools to teach about transexuality and so on. it's not just their life.

in the end transexuality is nothing but a mental disorder...

They have been represented in media good or bad and that's with all groups, that's personal more than social though considering the abuse they get it becomes a social matter, they can adopt, They should teach them about it during sex-ed or health-ed.

Ratohnhaketon said:
Well I accept anyone who does right by me. There's no need to judge someone for a different lifestyle if we can live and let live. The problem is that transgender has no basis for it to be treated as anything more than a feeling. The rationale is that "I identify more with gender roles of girls, therefore I'm now a girl." Well how about if a grown man says "I identify more with behavior of 10 year old girls, I'm now allowed to go on sleepovers with the neighbor's daughters." It opens the floodgates to a whole range of new trans topics and if you can't make a rational, scientific, or plausible distinction between a man saying he's 10 years old or saying he's a girl, then it's merely a personal preference at best.

What's more, it seems like supporters of "transgender rights" like to police people based on their own evaluation of what makes a man/woman. If I were to say "I'm a girl" and not wear a dress or change my masculinity, they would simply say I'm crazy. But if I get my dick chopped off, put on a mini-skirt, and start to lisp, they will be at my beck and call.

The last thing I don't like about the idea of transgender is that it reinforces the gender roles and stereotypes. I'm a guy, I'd say I'm more on the masculine side. But I can honestly relate to and identify with girls far more than the average beer binging Joe. That doesn't change the fact that I'm a man. And personally, I'm quite alright with being a tough guy that likes girly things.

Someone thinking they're 10 years of age when they're a grown man is already saying enough about their mental stability, though the same person also claiming to be female is not justified to say all trans folk believe they're 10 years of age.

Of-course they'll think you're crazy at first until you show progress of transition. That's why some keep it a secret that they are, to avoid ridicule. Most trans never have SRS and only do HRT or take Hormones while mainly dressing the part for many reasons. The ones that do, have it more difficult adjusting to they're body and while maintaining their mind off of society's weight of the decision. (even if they don't do SRS they're still aflicted.)

That's only due to the fact that when society thinks of men they think; Cars, Wrestling, Guns or etc. and when it comes to women; Cleaning, Beauty, Mothers and etc. Being either gender doesn't mean you automatically like any of these things, in-fact they're the small parts of our lives that make us individually whole.

If being trans is nothing more than feeling, than bottling it and putting it away just like anger or sadness isn't a good way to solve it. It only causes more problems through out our daily lives and it does show.

Enen no Shouboutai - Joker
Jul 17, 2016 9:25 AM

Dec 2012
Maiyno said:

Someone thinking they're 10 years of age when they're a grown man is already saying enough about their mental stability, though the same person also claiming to be female is not justified to say all trans folk believe they're 10 years of age.

Of-course they'll think you're crazy at first until you show progress of transition. That's why some keep it a secret that they are, to avoid ridicule. Most trans never have SRS and only do HRT or take Hormones while mainly dressing the part for many reasons. The ones that do, have it more difficult adjusting to they're body and while maintaining their mind off of society's weight of the decision. (even if they don't do SRS they're still aflicted.)

That's only due to the fact that when society thinks of men they think; Cars, Wrestling, Guns or etc. and when it comes to women; Cleaning, Beauty, Mothers and etc. Being either gender doesn't mean you automatically like any of these things, in-fact they're the small parts of our lives that make us individually whole.

If being trans is nothing more than feeling, than bottling it and putting it away just like anger or sadness isn't a good way to solve it. It only causes more problems through out our daily lives and it does show.
But no matter how much "progress of transition" someone does to alter their body, they cannot become something they were never born as. Michael Jackson's skin became stark raving bleached, but he never became Caucasian no matter how white he got. Acting effeminate, playing dress-up, mutilating your body with hormone blockers, and chopping off your manhood does not make you a woman. It makes you a good imitator.
Jul 17, 2016 9:27 AM
Dec 2011
I don't care about people with mental diseases like Autism and Eating Disorders, why should I give a shit about monkeys?
Jul 17, 2016 10:59 AM

Mar 2016
Otaku-Gunso said:
I know in NY if you're a company and you misgender the employee you can be fined $100,000. I think the "Mr/Mrs" replacement is "Mx".

Blooody hell, USA really should be destroyed by somebody.The russian or chinese world domination doesn't even sounds so bad, now.
Jul 17, 2016 11:42 AM

May 2013
Dave8814 said:
xrockxz89 said:

I guess I could. Not such a big deal actually, but you know that's what 'she' wants and trust me, bitch looks like a total woman now. It's not hard to play along xD
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jul 17, 2016 2:07 PM

May 2015
ThrashMatto said:
xrockxz89 said:

What's wrong with that :/ Ever heard the expression 'all the world's a stage" ? If that's the part people want to play then yeah, go ahead...
Doesn't that actually legitimately hurt the trans community, you know, people with gender dysphoria? Pretending to have a disorder for attention is disgusting.

Where in the thread did we separate 'fake transgenders' from people with gender dysphoria?
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jul 17, 2016 2:36 PM

Jun 2016
Dave8814 said:
Otaku-Gunso said:
I know in NY if you're a company and you misgender the employee you can be fined $100,000. I think the "Mr/Mrs" replacement is "Mx".

Blooody hell, USA really should be destroyed by somebody.The russian or chinese world domination doesn't even sounds so bad, now.

That is a terrible thing to say, do you hate us that badly?
Jul 17, 2016 2:46 PM

Jul 2016
This thread is a mess of both assholes and easily offended people, it's like watching a nuke go off.

Was it the shyness in my soul that made me lonely just like you? No one noticed I was there, when I walked into the room.

-Freddie Mercury
Jul 17, 2016 3:26 PM

Apr 2016
Ratohnhaketon said:
Maiyno said:

But no matter how much "progress of transition" someone does to alter their body, they cannot become something they were never born as. Michael Jackson's skin became stark raving bleached, but he never became Caucasian no matter how white he got. Acting effeminate, playing dress-up, mutilating your body with hormone blockers, and chopping off your manhood does not make you a woman. It makes you a good imitator.

Michael had vitiligo and that was something he couldn't help happen to him.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/07/showbiz/jackson-death-trial/

Some of them don't even bother transitioning or even acknowledge it until they're old or not at all. Only since they thought that if they can't be biologically that gender, then why bother.

They know that and some only do transition to some extents to feel more at peace rather than be tormented. You don't have to acknowledge them for that or at all. Most people don't if they actually met them and if they did they would probably be angry and possibly hurt them out of some personal issue or petty emotion.

Just leaving this tidbit.

"In the NCAVP 2009 report on hate violence, 50 percent of people who died in violent hate crimes against lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) people were transgender women; the other half were male, many of whom were gender non-conforming.7 Sexual assault and/or genital mutilation before or after their murders was a frequent occurrence."

http://www.ovc.gov/pubs/forge/sexual_numbers.html - Office for Victims of Crime | the Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice.

The numbers are more or less the same to this day and it's sort of why these folk tend to get mentioned because it turned into a social issue over time.

Rolfe said:
This thread is a mess of both assholes and easily offended people, it's like watching a nuke go off.

I'm not offended more like bored, I only bothered replying because it was something I knew about and could easily say something.

Enen no Shouboutai - Joker
Jul 17, 2016 3:57 PM

Apr 2013
I don't think I'd ever be friends with a tranny.
Jul 17, 2016 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
Because they are delusional, attention-seeking, insecure and unloved people?
When we humans enjoy peace too much we have more time to come up with different, stupid ways of becoming a little bit more relevant.
No, you are not a female born in a man's body and vice versa. You are born perfectly fine, to either be a man, or a woman, stop deluding and embarassing yourself and your race any further.
Jul 17, 2016 5:41 PM

May 2013
Immune said:

When we humans enjoy peace too much we have more time to come up with different, stupid ways of becoming a little bit more relevant.

yeah, pretty cool isn't it .........
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jul 17, 2016 6:13 PM

Apr 2016
Because we have to be nice to everyone no matter what.

People saying it's their life, so they can choose what to do with it:

It actually does affect everyone and their children. So many more children will be trans in the future because the media is promoting it. Some boys that think it would be cool to be a princess will see trannies on tv, then have the idea drilled into their head that they can be one, and they will say the usual "I'm a girl born in a boy's body"
I could go to prison for 2 years for simply not dating a "woman" because she's trans.
I'm not kidding. In Canada, you can get 2 years prison for "hate speech". And I might offend the tranny by refusing to date the tranny.

It's an illness, and it should be recognized as one. I'm simply not selfish. Even if it didn't affect me, I'm a decent human being, so I would want an illness to be recognized so it can be prevented.

They are starting to see trans-species as normal. Dogs born in a human's body. Incest too.

So these people just think that everyone has the right to do whatever they want.

Then they will say that their sex change should be covered in health care, and tax dollars will go towards this fantasy. Patients that need a real surgery will have to wait for these people who instead of having their brains treated, they are having their genitals cut up.

And no, I'm not transphobic.
Jul 17, 2016 6:15 PM

Apr 2016
min said:
Spooks said:

Question is does it actually really help in the long run. It's ok to say people can do what they want with their own bodies but people don't always know whats best. They tend to leap at things they assume is for the best. It might be a question of protecting one from their own bad call. Or getting help in other ways other than simply enabling.

why does it matter what you or i think? it's their choice if they regret it or not and none of our concern lol

Well as non selfish humans, we care about humanity and we want to help our fellow human, not just let them ruin their life.
Jul 17, 2016 6:16 PM

Apr 2016
LeosApathy said:
I don't think I'd ever be friends with a tranny.
Same, they would kill me in my sleep for considering them to be mentally ill.
Jul 17, 2016 7:53 PM

Jan 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
ThrashMatto said:

Where in the thread did we separate 'fake transgenders' from people with gender dysphoria?
Being trans mean having gender dysphoria, which is a disorder, and having arguably transitioned from one sex to the other. I'm not saying it's bad or wrong or being "transphobic". I'm just stating a fact, I have nothing against transpeople. I do, however, get disgusted with the people who pretend to be trans because they think it'll make them cool and special, that it will get them attention. Those who treat it as a "lifestyle" or "fashion trend" are the one's I have problems with. Having a disorder such as gender dysphoria is a horrible thing. I've experienced years of crippling depression, even attempting suicide, and have had to see angsty emo teens and even adults who pretend to be depressed and suicide for attention, treating it like a shirt you can just put on for the day because you think it makes you look cool, so I can see how annoying this behavior could be to somebody who is transgender. Being trans is not fun and games, it's serious.

TL;DR: Anyone that pretends to have a very serious disorder because they want attention is disgusting.

If you want to see where the difference between transpeople and faux-transpeople watch this video, it actually made me more moderate on the whole thing and I agree with the (trans)guy in the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GFOj8xdFrE
ThrashMattoJul 17, 2016 8:06 PM
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Jul 17, 2016 8:34 PM
Jul 2018
xrockxz89 said:
Immune said:

...Cool?
Is straying from your origin and going down a completely different lifestyle than the one you were blessed with, cool?
Jul 17, 2016 8:43 PM

May 2013
Immune said:
xrockxz89 said:

...Cool?
Is straying from your origin and going down a completely different lifestyle than the one you were blessed with, cool?

Well I was saying that peace is cool, and the fact that people can enjoy such alien notions as changing their social gender... yeah man, I do think that's cool...
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jul 17, 2016 8:45 PM
Jul 2018
xrockxz89 said:
Immune said:

...Cool?

Well I was saying that peace is cool, and the fact that people can enjoy such alien notions as changing their social gender... yeah man, I do think that's cool...

Let me guess.
You also believe those people who think they're wolves in a human body?
Jul 17, 2016 8:46 PM

May 2013
Immune said:
xrockxz89 said:

Let me guess.

Otherkin? I mean, whatever, that's clearly a non issue...

Isn't it kind of retarded to even be worried about it?
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jul 17, 2016 8:50 PM
Aug 2015
You know why that is because the "world" doesn't nose around other people's business.
People are people and just accept that.
Jul 17, 2016 9:48 PM
Jul 2018
xrockxz89 said:
Immune said:

Let me guess.

In that case, isn't it retarded how they cannot accept that they are human, when they look, talk, and act as humans?
And how someone who is born a man, with the masculine features of a man, the sexual organ of a man, and most likely facial hair growth of a man, thinks he's a "woman"?
But that's just me I guess. I'm retarded.
Jul 17, 2016 10:40 PM

May 2013
Immune said:
xrockxz89 said:

In that case, isn't it retarded how they cannot accept that they are human, when they look, talk, and act as humans?
And how someone who is born a man, with the masculine features of a man, the sexual organ of a man, and most likely facial hair growth of a man, thinks he's a "woman"?
But that's just me I guess. I'm retarded.

They just feel like a woman, man. Like it's okay if you don't get it, I don't actually think you're retarded. But it does not hurt to be understanding of others when they tell you about themselves...
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jul 17, 2016 10:40 PM

Aug 2013
Hanane said:
You know why that is because the "world" doesn't nose around other people's business.
People are people and just accept that.

By that logic doesn't the world also not REVOLVE around other peoples lifestyles. Like this whole bathroom thing caused a huge stir, and there was the girl gym walkout thing in the school. Socially where do you draw the line its still not something that just universally agreed on where it stands medically, psychologically with this. Isn't forcing an assume social stance on this subject on others an issue.

Like that 'trans' pervert caught a few days ago for taking photo's in the bathrooms. some people saying its a dude abusing the new rules others say a pervert before transition is a pervert after. I heard trans advocate online who immediately denounced that person based on looks. suddenly the defense of trans are trans regardless of their looks if they tell you they are suddenly it was no true trans fallacy and look how much like a man that person looks clearly fake trans. Problem is going by own social political logic of that sides argument they can't just do that. Advocates also tend to idealize again like trans people are dress up dolls for their amusement and forget they come in all types of individuals just like anyone else. They're not some perfect race but are covered by the 'no true Scotsman' fallacy if one ever does anything bad. Accept all unless they go against the progressive pushers image.

I was pretty disillusioned myself having spent some time on a trans forum, never been to a more self absorbed bitchy environment. People are defiantly people and nobody is above been a petty or self absorbed human but people point fingers when someone is treat as an equal and say "transphobic!" if you say anything remotely none positive or praising.

You can always spot an sjw advocate though cause you call a trans a petty bitch like you would anyone else been a petty bitch and they're all like "TRANSPHOBIAAA!!" and make that noise from invasion of the body snatchers.

I'm just throwing that out there for topics sake don't take it as an endorsement.
SpooksJul 17, 2016 10:55 PM
Jul 17, 2016 11:38 PM

Jan 2014
@Spooks, I'm interested in what you think of my post (#140)
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Jul 17, 2016 11:50 PM

Oct 2012
Ratohnhaketon said:

i pray that you never enter any kind of psychology, psychiatry or any medical field for the matter but looks like you're not getting a chance in these fields anyway.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Jul 17, 2016 11:58 PM

Mar 2016
Otaku-Gunso said:
Dave8814 said:

That is a terrible thing to say, do you hate us that badly?

My point is not on your "whatever", I mean if I was mistake your gender, I will HAVE TO PAY $100,000 dollars? Man/Dude/Mx is a lot of money.... Seriously, it's just a pathetic amount for a "Bad word". I hate this gender histeria...

+ If I definite myself as a plan, because I think I am same race with Piccolo, and somebody call me "Him", I will be rich? Seriosly... Fighting for equality and tolerance with hard punishment, and repression...
Jul 18, 2016 12:01 AM

May 2015
ThrashMatto said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Being trans mean having gender dysphoria, which is a disorder, and having arguably transitioned from one sex to the other. I'm not saying it's bad or wrong or being "transphobic". I'm just stating a fact, I have nothing against transpeople. I do, however, get disgusted with the people who pretend to be trans because they think it'll make them cool and special, that it will get them attention. Those who treat it as a "lifestyle" or "fashion trend" are the one's I have problems with. Having a disorder such as gender dysphoria is a horrible thing. I've experienced years of crippling depression, even attempting suicide, and have had to see angsty emo teens and even adults who pretend to be depressed and suicide for attention, treating it like a shirt you can just put on for the day because you think it makes you look cool, so I can see how annoying this behavior could be to somebody who is transgender. Being trans is not fun and games, it's serious.

TL;DR: Anyone that pretends to have a very serious disorder because they want attention is disgusting.

If you want to see where the difference between transpeople and faux-transpeople watch this video, it actually made me more moderate on the whole thing and I agree with the (trans)guy in the video:

How can you tell whether someone's pretending or not?

You need to stop thinking your little experience means you're now a master psychologist.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jul 18, 2016 12:11 AM

Jan 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
ThrashMatto said:

How can you tell whether someone's pretending or not?

You need to stop thinking your little experience means you're now a master psychologist.
lol, ditto to the last part there buddy.
I love Christine

Jul 18, 2016 12:18 AM

Oct 2012
thrashmatto is seriously the only hope this topic has.

i don't think anyone would pretend to be another gender by paying up thousands of dollars to change their sex characteristics and get their biological functions as close to their neurological sex. if you make non transgender people get the same medical treatment as a transgender, they GAIN dysphoria. transgender people get the medical treatment to GET RID OF dysphoria.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Jul 18, 2016 12:33 AM

Dec 2012
Blaze_ said:
Ratohnhaketon said:

i pray that you never enter any kind of psychology, psychiatry or any medical field for the matter but looks like you're not getting a chance in these fields anyway.
From someone who thinks he was born in the future, fat chance your prayers are ever answered.
Jul 18, 2016 12:37 AM

Dec 2012
It's not the world. Just current America where protecting people's feelings is the most important issue apparently.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 4 hours ago

9 by cody »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

30 by pludel2 »»
5 minutes ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

68 by Dracowyn »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

36 by cody »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Is intelligence overrated?

pludel2 - Mar 29

28 by tsukareru »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.