Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2016 9:56 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well that's interesting.

I mean, the MC reminds me of an antihero and the female cop is cute. If this gets serialized for full series, then I hope they got more in depth about the Bioroids as there's potential to be explored there. I think the artwork works well for the one shot too.
Jun 14, 2016 2:36 PM

May 2012
I was feeling it, but I kinda wasn't at the same time. It's a plus that the MC seemed like a smart kid though, and I love the chase and traps he set up.

Akari was cute too

It'd be cool to see how things progressed. MC would be made out to be a criminal to everyone when in fact he's more saving their asses

Nov 1, 2016 10:40 AM

Aug 2014
This is straight out of Boku no Hero lol :

I was expecting this one-shot to be complete shit but it turned out to better than I thought.
6/10
Dec 23, 2016 7:58 PM

Jan 2011
It was decent enough, not as edgy as you might think.
Jul 26, 2017 4:39 AM

Jun 2013
I expect Anti-Hero type MC but turn out he just another standar shounen MC ....beeehhhhhhhh -_-
Aug 17, 2017 10:01 PM
Jul 2018
Not too shabby than I expected. This MC perfectly reminds me of "when Deku(BKA) fated to be in veganance mood". (Imagine ALL Might could been alot of trouble dealing someone like Deku as villain! :O)

It had some cool idea elements and the art was ok. Had the potential to take what it meant to make a longer series.
removed-userDec 12, 2017 7:35 AM
Jan 3, 2020 1:24 PM
Aug 2018
a 7/10 oneshot...

Sep 14, 2021 6:35 AM
Sep 2021
This has so much potential why is it a one shot
Dec 11, 2021 6:30 AM
Sep 2020
This oneshot is underrated and needs more love. This has potential to be a serialized manga.

It's like Batman with Shioso's commissioner Gordon being the rookie cop Akari and if this gets serialized, Shioso would be considered both a fugitive, a vigilante or even a hero with the public having split opinions on him. He might go Mystogan with a mask to hide his identity and even fake having a twin brother.

I feel like in the earlier chapters in a hypothetical serialized manga, Akari would usually get involved in some trouble due to her association with Shioso and in later chapters the rookie cop Akari will toughen up to show that she didn't train to become a cop for nothing and would save the day. She might even save Shioso when he's in a pinch. Plus there's a potential for a cute romantic subplot between Shioso and Akari.

If this gets serialized, maybe in the early chapters before meeting Akari, they can show Shioso actually killing some heroes earning his public reputation as "The Hero Killer" before his encounter Akari and Go changed him into a different kind of Hero Killer.
gio_lingadMar 30, 2022 1:09 AM
Gio G. Lingad
Jan 14, 2022 7:33 PM
Nov 2021
KashKetchum said:
This is straight out of Boku no Hero lol :

I was expecting this one-shot to be complete shit but it turned out to better than I thought.
6/10
lmao, I was thinking the same thing
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.