Forum Settings
Forums

Do you have any views that you are afraid to express?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 1, 2016 7:15 PM

Mar 2014
Blahkabelison said:
dinesj21 said:
If you read the first comment I posted then you would've seen that I already said that I know there are circumstances where an abortion should be allowed.

And how is sperm considered a baby? A human is created when sperm combines with the egg.

It's not a baby though, it's an undeveloped fertilized egg with the potential to become a baby.
Yes, but sperm alone doesn't create a baby is what I'm saying.
Jun 1, 2016 7:20 PM

May 2016
dinesj21 said:
losers said:

even with birth control and contraceptives pregnancy is still a possibility and u also have to consider rape pregnancies as well as forced pregnancies

ps if you consider conception to be the point at which a baby is a person, then youd have to say that the 1 spermy that got thru is the baby

ie the millions of spermies men leave in tissues is also baby murder
If you read the first comment I posted then you would've seen that I already said that I know there are circumstances where an abortion should be allowed.

And how is sperm considered a baby? A human is created when sperm combines with the egg.
The real reason is you believe in fairy tales and you were voting for ted cruz to win. Correct?

And just a FYI. We need as many abortions/deaths as possible, if you didn't notice, the world is reaching it's limit on humans it can hold.
Jun 1, 2016 7:33 PM

Mar 2014
Sorakaa said:
dinesj21 said:

The real reason is you believe in fairy tales and you were voting for ted cruz to win. Correct?

And just a FYI. We need as many abortions/deaths as possible, if you didn't notice, the world is reaching it's limit on humans it can hold.
Nope, I honestly could care less about politics and can willingly admit that I know nothing about the candidates and their beliefs. It's my personal opinion.

As far as I'm concerned abortion is wrong. I never said anything about overpopulation not being a problem.
Jun 1, 2016 7:46 PM

May 2016
dinesj21 said:
Sorakaa said:

Nope, I honestly could care less about politics and can willingly admit that I know nothing about the candidates and their beliefs. It's my personal opinion.

As far as I'm concerned abortion is wrong. I never said anything about overpopulation not being a problem.

well it seems the only people that care about abortion are religious nutjobs.

And I know, I was just making a point.
Jun 1, 2016 7:50 PM

Mar 2014
Sorakaa said:
dinesj21 said:

well it seems the only people that care about abortion are religious nutjobs.

And I know, I was just making a point.
That's a pretty wild assumption seeing as how I'm also the furthest from religious. I don't believe in god at all. I just think abortion is wrong, that's all.
Jun 1, 2016 8:00 PM

Aug 2013
you have to sometimes choose your battles. Communist indoctrination of students in the past 30 years of American colleges means arguing against their new Marxist revolutionary ways would be pointless. To an idealistic American student this new wave communism is the way forward without realizing they're just heading into a pit which many societies have already fallen into.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is intelligence overrated?

pludel2 - Mar 29

26 by KitsuFrost »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 2 minutes ago

0 by deg »»
2 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

44 by Vampire_Lord »»
57 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

30 by deg »»
2 hours ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 23

32 by Spunkert »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.