Forum Settings
Forums

Game v22: Corpse Party Edition l END GAME - Town Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
May 26, 2016 1:03 PM

Mar 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Zuhra said:
At this point I have become obsessed with proving you guys wrong. So lynch me, I will bring town down with me if I have to.

No need to act like this sheesh

You have no idea. I totally understand Panda's stubborn play style at this point. The desire to really say "I told you so."
May 26, 2016 1:03 PM

Nov 2013
Soren said:
Soren said:
What is your most recent meta of him?
@SoulEaterQUEEN I will want a response to this. Meta can change and you know that this is not the greatest way of reading someone. I'm going to need recent meta of this play to verify the validity of your meta read.

Here's an example of what I mean, this was in the Girls with Guns game, he was mafia in this one:
Blaze said:
Vote: LucianRoy

The reason why I'm voting for you is because I disliked the Zymf train in Day 1, and you were at the end of it. One could argue that I started the train, seeing how I'm the first one in the list of that lynch, but my intentions were not to lynch him, rather to have a vote on someone that would not create unnecessary chaos/confusion out of the situation. The Zymf lynch train I feel was an easy way to rid of someone, and although it has been proven in the past that Town can suddenly lynch a Mafia member, there are other events through-out the game that make me think otherwise. Events such as your call for a doctor, Day 2 lynch results/claims/tie, and the high-profile night kills.

To be honest though, there are some things that can be attributed to others, such as the high-profile night kills, but ultimately it doesn't exclude you from being a suspect.

It shows him thinking about the game, and this isn't what I am use to seeing from him when he plays town in other games. Blaze = Panda, in case you did not know.

Though as I am already aware, meta does change and I don't base off my reads with meta alone. In fact I may see it as scummy, but it does not equate to him being "scum" since it indicates a full on read at this point in the game. I just wanted you to be aware of this example before dismissing him a full on town read.
May 26, 2016 1:07 PM

Nov 2013
Tingle said:
Also Zuhra doesn't seem to provide us with anything anymore. And considering her response it reminds me a bit of my aggravation when I'm town and I have the idea everyone suspects me for the wrong reasons..

Also it's my bedtime, as I sleep fricking early lately, and I gotta make a decision on what purifying target I support.

And I think I gotta go for dono, as I haven't liked her reasonings during the entire game. And I think the little things Zuhra gave away about her, have been playing around with my head for too long.
I'll stay on for a little bit longer, considering that you guys perhaps want to convince me otherwise.
But this is where I currently stand; I honestly don't think Zuhra's scum and my gut is telling me to go for dono, so I will.

Vote Purify aa-dono

I have to agree with Tingle here. My gut is telling me she is town, and her frustration may not be the most viable defense as town, but it feels like legitimate frustration since she did give reads which may not be fully substantial at this point, but town, give her a freaking break, it is only day 1 - you can't base reads off anything majorly substantial more than simple meta tells (which again is shakey). I hold off my so called reads until Day 2-3 depending the stage of where town is at.
May 26, 2016 1:09 PM

Dec 2013
Zuhra said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

No need to act like this sheesh

You have no idea. I totally understand Panda's stubborn play style at this point. The desire to really say "I told you so."

I understand how ya feel cause i've felt liek that too lol alot of players are really stubborn or stirn once they think someone is scum.

May 26, 2016 1:19 PM

Jul 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Soren said:
@SoulEaterQUEEN I will want a response to this. Meta can change and you know that this is not the greatest way of reading someone. I'm going to need recent meta of this play to verify the validity of your meta read.

Here's an example of what I mean, this was in the Girls with Guns game, he was mafia in this one:
Blaze said:
Vote: LucianRoy

The reason why I'm voting for you is because I disliked the Zymf train in Day 1, and you were at the end of it. One could argue that I started the train, seeing how I'm the first one in the list of that lynch, but my intentions were not to lynch him, rather to have a vote on someone that would not create unnecessary chaos/confusion out of the situation. The Zymf lynch train I feel was an easy way to rid of someone, and although it has been proven in the past that Town can suddenly lynch a Mafia member, there are other events through-out the game that make me think otherwise. Events such as your call for a doctor, Day 2 lynch results/claims/tie, and the high-profile night kills.

To be honest though, there are some things that can be attributed to others, such as the high-profile night kills, but ultimately it doesn't exclude you from being a suspect.

It shows him thinking about the game, and this isn't what I am use to seeing from him when he plays town in other games. Blaze = Panda, in case you did not know.

Though as I am already aware, meta does change and I don't base off my reads with meta alone. In fact I may see it as scummy, but it does not equate to him being "scum" since it indicates a full on read at this point in the game. I just wanted you to be aware of this example before dismissing him a full on town read.
Noted.
May 26, 2016 1:20 PM

Jul 2013
Unvote unpurify: zuhra

So Zuhra is town and I have no other scum reads.
May 26, 2016 1:32 PM

Dec 2015
@Zuhra - I get your feelings of frustration but I think they are being misdirected. I am in no way shape or form trying to pin you off as scum. I am merely trying to play the game and basing my reads on my own personal analysis. It's not true when you say that you can't defend yourself because people won't change their mind. You didn't even try.

You know that I got the vote count for you right? So that you can give me your reads and information?

Regarding the assignment thing, I understand that you are busy. We all are. I have two finals tomorrow, but that is besides the game. I don't think it's wise to bring your personal frustrations into the game. I am not trying to make you feel bad in any way.
May 26, 2016 1:34 PM

Dec 2015
Yes i understand your reasonings Zuhra but in another one of my post i asked for a simple sum up and it wasn't answered. Do i think your scum? 50/50 but you were my only lead but atlas i'll unvote for now and see what comes up. If anything i'll vote for my Waifu, i haven't understood much of what she writes about this phase.
May 26, 2016 1:34 PM

Dec 2015
Soren said:

What makes you say that she is town, though? Her frustration could easily come from either side.

It's pretty null if you ask me.
May 26, 2016 1:35 PM

Jul 2013
Arrisu said:
Soren said:

What makes you say that she is town, though? Her frustration could easily come from either side.

It comes from an understanding of how she is as a person.
May 26, 2016 1:36 PM

Dec 2015
@Chione - I'll be honest regarding the whole aa-dono thing: I caught up to the game fast during school hours and I didn't comprehend what people think she is scummy for.

Is it because she didn't understand the vanillizing aspect of the role pm?
May 26, 2016 1:37 PM

Dec 2015
Soren said:
Arrisu said:

I see. How sure are you about this?
May 26, 2016 1:41 PM

Dec 2013
Soren said:
Arrisu said:

That can be used against us though

May 26, 2016 1:43 PM

Dec 2013
Whats the votes at now?

May 26, 2016 1:45 PM

Jan 2014
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Tingle said:
Also Zuhra doesn't seem to provide us with anything anymore. And considering her response it reminds me a bit of my aggravation when I'm town and I have the idea everyone suspects me for the wrong reasons..

Also it's my bedtime, as I sleep fricking early lately, and I gotta make a decision on what purifying target I support.

And I think I gotta go for dono, as I haven't liked her reasonings during the entire game. And I think the little things Zuhra gave away about her, have been playing around with my head for too long.
I'll stay on for a little bit longer, considering that you guys perhaps want to convince me otherwise.
But this is where I currently stand; I honestly don't think Zuhra's scum and my gut is telling me to go for dono, so I will.

Vote Purify aa-dono

I have to agree with Tingle here. My gut is telling me she is town, and her frustration may not be the most viable defense as town, but it feels like legitimate frustration since she did give reads which may not be fully substantial at this point, but town, give her a freaking break, it is only day 1 - you can't base reads off anything majorly substantial more than simple meta tells (which again is shakey). I hold off my so called reads until Day 2-3 depending the stage of where town is at.

+1
May 26, 2016 1:46 PM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:
@Chione - I'll be honest regarding the whole aa-dono thing: I caught up to the game fast during school hours and I didn't comprehend what people think she is scummy for.

No, it's about her overall play. If you look at her town and scum reads, they are pretty fluffed.
May 26, 2016 1:47 PM

Dec 2013
Chione said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

+1

As much as I agree with going with gut feeling's letting that drive your reasoning i don't feel is right. Because the way zuhra act has nothing to do with her alignment but at the same time there aren't enough fact's to prove she is scum in my opinion.

May 26, 2016 1:50 PM

Jul 2013
Arrisu said:
Soren said:

I see. How sure are you about this?
If I had to put a number to it I'd say 60-70%
Shinichi-Kun said:
Soren said:

That can be used against us though
Being a skeptic won't get us far in a game of mafia.
May 26, 2016 1:57 PM

Aug 2014
Soren said:

Perfect. Let's all go bake a big cupcake and be happy together. No need for pointless killing. We can all be friends. :D

Jokes aside though, this is a good point. Moderate skepticism is good, too much doubt is bad.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 26, 2016 1:58 PM

Aug 2012
Chione said:
Arrisu said:

No, it's about her overall play. If you look at her town and scum reads, they are pretty fluffed.

Fluffed? Over and over I fall when I hear you call~
I mix things in because of tribute, and well, since Indi did get what I meant, I'm guessing she sees the substance in my posts. As for my town read and scum read, it was based on what town wouldn't want to risk.

May 26, 2016 1:59 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Soren said:

Perfect. Let's all go bake a big cupcake and be happy together. No need for pointless killing. We can all be friends. :D

Jokes aside though, this is a good point. Moderate skepticism is good, too much doubt is bad.

Well if people are gonna go with their gut feelings ill follow my doubt's lol its only fair.

May 26, 2016 2:01 PM

Apr 2016
Chione said:
Too many flavor and game mechanic posts... >_>

Tingle said:
I don't like the fact that you guys are so easily shifting over to an inactive player. It's cheap. Because before you know it they have no chance to defend themselves and you kill a potential townie. But yeah it's up to you, I just don't like it~

Agreed.

@indipindy16 @magicalofmagic I hope you guys haven't forgotten the game

'course not, mon ami.

**********Smile! ^^*********
May 26, 2016 2:04 PM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
Chione said:

I mix things in because of tribute, and well, since Indi did get what I meant, I'm guessing she sees the substance in my posts. As for my town read and scum read, it was based on what town wouldn't want to risk.

I refuse to believe that Penta is your only suspect. You are just taking the easy way. I don't like it. At all.
May 26, 2016 2:05 PM

Jan 2014
Chione said:
aa-dono said:

I refuse to believe that Penta is your only suspect. You are just taking the easy way. I don't like it. At all.

Give me some other suspects. Or reads on Ari, Lunar, Shin, Soren etc.
May 26, 2016 2:06 PM

Jan 2014
magicalofmagic said:
Chione said:
Too many flavor and game mechanic posts... >_>

Agreed.

@indipindy16 @magicalofmagic I hope you guys haven't forgotten the game

'course not, mon ami.

Any thoughts on the current situation?
May 26, 2016 2:07 PM

Jul 2013
Chione said:
Arrisu said:

Can you elaborate on this a bit more please?
May 26, 2016 2:10 PM

Dec 2013
Chione said:
Chione said:

jsut curious since u want a read from her own me, whats your read on me?

May 26, 2016 2:11 PM

Apr 2016
Chione said:
magicalofmagic said:

'course not, mon ami.

I think that la égalité de points should be broken - if there still is one, since I last checked a few hours ago, but didn't have time to post...

May 26, 2016 2:13 PM

Nov 2013
Chione said:
aa-dono said:

+1
I found that vote on PentaFlare a bit...forced?
May 26, 2016 2:14 PM

Apr 2016
Chione said:
Arrisu said:

You know, that fluff is why I believe dono to be town. I know my own role, and from his posts, I can tell what his is.

May 26, 2016 2:17 PM

Aug 2012
Chione said:
Chione said:

I have nothing on Ari or Lunar.
I don't know why Shinichi unvote you if he doesn't have better suspects.
I don't like Soren's jump from she's town and she's not town about Zuhra, but he provide reasons, and not much I can say about it since it's only Day 1.

I said who I think is town. And if you look at my posts, you should be able to figure out why I choose Penta. There's not much else I can say to it. Your refusal to believe my lynch candidate is Penta comes from not wanting to lynch him. The same goes for most of others.
If you think Penta's an easy lynch and therefore not want to vote for him, the next available train that is easy to jump into is me. In a way, that's pretty much choosing an easy lynch too.
Sometimes it's wrong to walk away, though you think it's over~ Knowing there's so much more to say~

@Zuhra why are we both awake again? ;-;

May 26, 2016 2:17 PM

Aug 2014
Chione said:
magicalofmagic said:

'course not, mon ami.

You're procrastinating again. Make sure you are doing work too. :P
May 26, 2016 2:19 PM

Mar 2014
aa-dono said:

I haven't slept.
May 26, 2016 2:20 PM

Jan 2014
Soren said:
Chione said:

Her town read on Zu-chan is okay-ish (hard to argue with gut feel), but the "perhaps Soul" thing rather seems to come out of nowhere and just seems like she's following the crowd. Same with her vote on Penta. She also said that she was watching the Penta train, yet doesn't really have anything to provide?

Shinichi-Kun said:
Chione said:

Based on the meta read I have from you from last game, you are playing differently. A bit more controlled, though Penta has a point in saying that you still pick on weird stuff. Plus you staying on me for so long without any real reason and now unvoting while we have this interesting situation. Are you afraid of committing yourself to a train? Just let me tell you that my opinion on you is not leaning town.
May 26, 2016 2:21 PM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
Chione said:

Don't you dare to scold me when I'm scum hunting >_>
May 26, 2016 2:29 PM

Aug 2014
Chione said:
PentaFlare said:

I have to get back at you somehow for saying that I should get used to being controlled. I did not consent to that ship.

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
Chione said:

I have nothing on Ari or Lunar.
I don't know why Shinichi unvote you if he doesn't have better suspects.
I don't like Soren's jump from she's town and she's not town about Zuhra, but he provide reasons, and not much I can say about it since it's only Day 1.

I said who I think is town. And if you look at my posts, you should be able to figure out why I choose Penta. There's not much else I can say to it. Your refusal to believe my lynch candidate is Penta comes from not wanting to lynch him. The same goes for most of others.
If you think Penta's an easy lynch and therefore not want to vote for him, the next available train that is easy to jump into is me. In a way, that's pretty much choosing an easy lynch too.
Sometimes it's wrong to walk away, though you think it's over~ Knowing there's so much more to say~

I don't know. I really don't know why you are voting for Penta. I am oblivious af.
But it also appeared to me that you are only focusing on him. That's what stuck out.

Aug 2012
Chione said:
Soren said:

Her town read on Zu-chan is okay-ish (hard to argue with gut feel), but the "perhaps Soul" thing rather seems to come out of nowhere and just seems like she's following the crowd. Same with her vote on Penta. She also said that she was watching the Penta train, yet doesn't really have anything to provide?

Can't really provide anything about it unless my suspicion on him proves to be true and he flips scum. That is of course, if I survive this phase and not be killed during night phase.
About Soul, it's for the same reason I see followind and Zuhra town, except that I know she can play aggressively but she's not. So I'm not sure if she knew what she was saying, or she was just playing along and got lucky.

Shinichi-Kun said:

Based on the meta read I have from you from last game, you are playing differently. A bit more controlled, though Penta has a point in saying that you still pick on weird stuff. Plus you staying on me for so long without any real reason and now unvoting while we have this interesting situation. Are you afraid of committing yourself to a train? Just let me tell you that my opinion on you is not leaning town.

+1

May 26, 2016 2:30 PM

Dec 2013
Chione said:
Soren said:

Shinichi-Kun said:

Uhm lol since when do i ever commit to a train on day 1 tho, i don't plan on starting now. I also never said once that I wanted to get you lynched nor that i even suspected you so why would i leave my vote on you? May be weird to you but helps me in firguring out stuff.

May 26, 2016 2:32 PM

Feb 2016
PentaFlare (3) - aa-dono, Blaze, indipindy16
Zuhra (2) – LunarChild, Arrisu
aa-dono (4) – SoulEaterQUEEN, Chione , Zuhra, Tingle
Shinichi-Kun (1) - PentaFlare
Sorry if I missed anyone
So I can probably start a tie between Penta and aa to see how ari nee and Penta will respond but I think the result will probably be either no lynch or aa getting lynch so there's really no point in it
May 26, 2016 2:33 PM

Dec 2013
@chione if you want me to vote it def wouldn't be dono or penta. Prob be zuhra or soren since out of everyone they seem the most scummish in their reactions, plus i think soren's been acting a little weird.

May 26, 2016 2:35 PM

Aug 2012
Ooooo!!! I can't edit my post so here goes my apology..
Please forgive me.
I will still do my best.
Till the day my life is through this I promise you~

May 26, 2016 2:36 PM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
@chione if you want me to vote it def wouldn't be dono or penta. Prob be zuhra or soren since out of everyone they seem the most scummish in their reactions, plus i think soren's been acting a little weird.

Why do you want to vote for Zuhra? And why didn't you vote if you think you might?

May 26, 2016 2:37 PM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
Chione said:

I have to get back at you somehow for saying that I should get used to being controlled. I did not consent to that ship.

You are distracting from the game, making it really tempting for me to vote for you.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Chione said:

Uhm lol since when do i ever commit to a train on day 1 tho, i don't plan on starting now. I also never said once that I wanted to get you lynched nor that i even suspected you so why would i leave my vote on you? May be weird to you but helps me in firguring out stuff.

I know that your vote was a pressure vote. But you know that votes are town's only weapon. If you think that your vote doesn't do anything then help someone else build pressure on someone, if you don't have a read yourself. It's just my opinion. Please, I am not in the mood for another game theory discussion... -.-
May 26, 2016 2:37 PM

Aug 2012
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Why do you want to vote for Zuhra? And why didn't you vote if you think you might?

I don't know what you're thinking sugar

May 26, 2016 2:39 PM

Feb 2016
@Chione
Chione
What should I do.-.
I'm tempted to make a 2 way tie just to get response by voting penta
May 26, 2016 2:39 PM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:

How is Zuhra more scummy than aa-chan?
I'd love to hear how Soren is acting weird. I believe that I have never really played with him in forum either, so if you have any meta related on him, feel free to tell us that as well.
May 26, 2016 2:40 PM

Apr 2016
aa-dono said:
Ooooo!!! I can't edit my post so here goes my apology..
Please forgive me.
I will still do my best.
Till the day my life is through this I promise you~

WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPE VOTING THIS GUY HIS ROLE IS OBVIOUS YOU IMBÉCILES

Dec 2013
Oh let's look at it this way, let's say zuhra/penta/dono are all town and clearly the top 3 lynches right now. What then? What if the town is literally jumping from one innocent to another and the resultsing end up just being a big null because scum didn't end up being on trains.

I' aint saying we shouldn't lynch I just think we are jumping from one townie to another hoping the town get's it right.

Aug 2014
Chione said:
PentaFlare said:

You are distracting from the game, making it really tempting for me to vote for you.

I'm sorry. I'll stop now. :(
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.