Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2016 5:15 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Cool, the Strongest Ever Magic Instructor Arc begins!

So Sicily did get engaged with Shin after all. Idk why he is embarrassed with that Ultimate Magician title, I'd be proud of it.
Stark700May 9, 2016 5:21 AM
Aug 4, 2016 11:40 AM

Sep 2015
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

So Sicily did get engaged with Shin after all. Idk why he is embarrassed with that Ultimate Magician title, I'd be proud of it.

He is embarrassed of those "chuunibyou" naming. For example the name of the research society, the long magic enchantment by other magi(of course he doesn't need to enchant to use magic) and the ultimate magician title.

The ultimate magician - 魔法之王 in short the people calls him 魔王。But then there is another meaning for 魔王 which is demon king. The people doesn't have the knowledge of "demon king" because there is no real demon king in that world before, so when they shout 魔王 means "the ultimate magician" instead. Only Shin knows as he is from another world, he lament that why is there no battle between heroes and demon king in this world. Shin thinks it is weird to be called by that.

Well i read the raws or chinese version, so im havn't read the english version. But what i write above should match.
Sep 23, 2017 6:35 PM
Sep 2016
valvravetruth said:
Stark700 said:

He is embarrassed of those "chuunibyou" naming. For example the name of the research society, the long magic enchantment by other magi(of course he doesn't need to enchant to use magic) and the ultimate magician title.

The ultimate magician - 魔法之王 in short the people calls him 魔王。But then there is another meaning for 魔王 which is demon king. The people doesn't have the knowledge of "demon king" because there is no real demon king in that world before, so when they shout 魔王 means "the ultimate magician" instead. Only Shin knows as he is from another world, he lament that why is there no battle between heroes and demon king in this world. Shin thinks it is weird to be called by that.

Well i read the raws or chinese version, so im havn't read the english version. But what i write above should match.
can u give me the summary of CH 64 if u can read raws plzzz.
Sep 24, 2017 2:12 AM

Sep 2015
Vineeth-kun said:

The second day of the conference. Sicily woke up seeing Shin sleeping beside her, Shin woke up later and then situation having a little romantic feel. Maria walk in and caught them, the news spread among their friends and jokes were made.
Back to serious matter> The prince brought those culprits(kidnap Sicily) caught on the 1st day night to the representative of the religion country. A second representative came out because the the 1st one(pig) still sleeping. After some talk they decide to sack & apprehend the 1st representative because of his action, later all of the religion country people dogeza asking for forgiveness and said will try ask the Pope to go to their Shin & prince's wedding.
Sep 24, 2017 5:20 PM
Sep 2016
valvravetruth said:
Vineeth-kun said:

The second day of the conference. Sicily woke up seeing Shin sleeping beside her, Shin woke up later and then situation having a little romantic feel. Maria walk in and caught them, the news spread among their friends and jokes were made.
Back to serious matter> The prince brought those culprits(kidnap Sicily) caught on the 1st day night to the representative of the religion country. A second representative came out because the the 1st one(pig) still sleeping. After some talk they decide to sack & apprehend the 1st representative because of his action, later all of the religion country people dogeza asking for forgiveness and said will try ask the Pope to go to their Shin & prince's wedding.
thanks man, how many raw chapters are there ?
Sep 25, 2017 6:54 AM

Sep 2015
Vineeth-kun said:

Over 100+ chapters.
Sep 25, 2017 8:49 PM
Sep 2016
valvravetruth said:
Vineeth-kun said:

Over 100+ chapters.
valvravetruth said:
Vineeth-kun said:

Over 100+ chapters.
thanksthanks man
May 30, 2019 11:37 AM

Sep 2016
Hello everyone, where do you guys read the novel? Did you guys read it on a websites? If yes, can you guys please give the link, or maybe, did you guys buy the novel?

More topics from this board

» light novel license

theek1 - Jul 23, 2022

1 by Ricky16 »»
May 21, 2023 11:11 PM

» Any English Translation of the light novel

DeamonLordZack - Jun 27, 2019

7 by Playcool »»
Jan 27, 2021 2:12 AM

Poll: » Kenja no Mago: Joushikiyaburi no Shinnyuusei Volume 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jul 15, 2015

1 by kisami »»
Jun 3, 2016 8:14 AM

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Volume 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Feb 13, 2016

1 by rleon »»
May 8, 2016 3:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.