Forum Settings
Forums

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: Dai-2 Shou - Yashiki no Isshuukan-hen Chapter 15 Discussion

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-, Chapter 2: A Week at the Mansion
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2016 10:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Subaru still trying to find the culprit..
won't be easy but I think he's on the right track. Something also suspicious about the dog...
Stark700May 3, 2016 12:06 PM
May 3, 2016 11:07 AM

Jul 2015
He has a huge death flag now. I hope he will be able to get major leads, which will help him in finding the perpretator (this or next time).
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
May 3, 2016 12:45 PM

Mar 2010

Ahhh, I see what Subaru's doing. He's testing his hypothesis about who the shaman is by having as much contract with villagers as possible. If the shaman really is in there then Betty would able to see the spell-form for the curse and identify exactly how he got it and remove it at the same time. Quite a sound plan. Oh it seems he's really quite popular with villagers and kids too.

This chapter also finally clarified something that has been bugging me for awhile ever since episode 3 of the anime; why couldn't Reinhard use his techniques when Emilia was healing Rom? More specifically why would mana getting drawn to him be a problem?

Turns out that it is because of Emilia being a Spirit User who are differentiated from a standard Magic Users like Ram and Rem as they draw mana from the environment instead of themselves. Spirit Users and Magic User can generate the same result, but they methodology is different. Subaru doesn't have much mana despite having a rare Yin/Shadow (hence his lack of talent at magic I guess) so contracting with a Spirit is probably only path for him if he was serious about use magic. That said for being a low level Yin/Shadow magic, Shadow Theatre seems quite useful and pretty practical.
Iron_MawMay 3, 2016 12:55 PM
May 3, 2016 10:09 PM

Feb 2015
It's the dog! Jokes aside, I really hope they dive into magic more, and explore the lore, I love that kinda stuff. It'd also be pretty cool if Subaru actually got to use magic but w.e. Also really liking the translators speed, he's been kickin it up a notch lately.
May 4, 2016 8:49 PM

Mar 2015
Hmm the manga really made it kinda obvious... Though the anime also did it last episode. Especially since if you put two and two together with Beatrice's "physical contact curse" and "Rem died because she went by herself to the village"

Anyway, I enjoyed the fun manga style of the artist. I really love how they portrays the character better than the anime. I really hope that the anime can portray this cold face of Rem. Since they didn't really do it when Subaru brought up the "too close with your sister" to Rem.

DarklordVorMay 4, 2016 8:53 PM

May 8, 2016 12:34 PM

Jan 2015
It's the little girl with the dog !
May 9, 2016 3:46 AM

Dec 2013
What if no one from the village is the shaman and the real "culprit" is Roswaal? We know surprisingly little about him besides his talent in magic. Also, what is this plan he told Lam about? He also mentioned that all their efforts would go to waste.

I just wondered if all these event were just an act in order for Subaru to realize something. What if they knew about Subaru's respawn ability but couldn't speak about it as it was implied mentioning even her name is a taboo.

I feel bad about doubting the Goddess Emilia but she has been appearing too innocent. Not really sure if Puck's statement about her past can justify for that. I hope I am wrong though.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
May 10, 2016 6:39 PM

Feb 2011
Hmmm, I'm not so sure about that since he has (well maybe he has one) practically no reasons to curse Rem. And no, They probably do not know about Subaru's respawn ability since plotwise no one but Subaru may know about it.
May 22, 2016 2:08 AM

Jun 2013
It's either One of the Kids or that Dog...almost sure it is the Dog!

Easy way to get curse in when you treat it like a normal Bite.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 22, 2016 2:10 AM

Jun 2013
DarklordVor said:
Hmm the manga really made it kinda obvious... Though the anime also did it last episode. Especially since if you put two and two together with Beatrice's "physical contact curse" and "Rem died because she went by herself to the village"

Anyway, I enjoyed the fun manga style of the artist. I really love how they portrays the character better than the anime. I really hope that the anime can portray this cold face of Rem. Since they didn't really do it when Subaru brought up the "too close with your sister" to Rem.

Lol that Face!!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 22, 2016 9:22 AM
Jun 2015
When is next chapter coming out
May 22, 2016 9:24 AM
Jun 2015
Has anyone read the light novel yet? If u have can u tell me what happeneds in the end keep it as spoilers alert. I'm very curious!
gasman123May 22, 2016 9:27 AM
Jun 5, 2016 10:12 PM

Sep 2014
Me waiting for the next chapter:

Jul 18, 2016 8:45 AM

Jul 2014
I always found funny how most of his loops in this arc were building relationship with ram only for the final loop to make him far closer to rem who wasn't all that good with him through the whole seconde arc
Jul 19, 2016 6:34 AM
Sep 2015
I started reading the manga and I had an argument with my friends about who's thoughts they are showing in the manga. From the 2nd volume ch 1, where Subaru wakes up with the two maids. Is it the maids or Subaru's thoughts

Vol 2 Ch1 p6: http://mangafox.me/manga/re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_dainishou_yashiki_no_shuukan_hen/c001/6.html
p7: http://mangafox.me/manga/re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_dainishou_yashiki_no_shuukan_hen/c001/7.html
ReaperDXDJul 19, 2016 6:39 AM

More topics from this board

» Chapter 0 Discussion

Stark700 - May 16, 2015

11 by EP1C_G4YM3R »»
Nov 9, 2022 9:24 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: Dainishou - Yashiki no Isshuukan-hen Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2015

7 by JuanDi_09 »»
Nov 8, 2022 10:06 AM

» the fifth volume

LWGench - Aug 27, 2022

4 by Alexioos95 »»
Aug 27, 2022 8:36 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: Dai-2 Shou - Yashiki no Isshuukan-hen Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2017

1 by Fabrizio00 »»
May 26, 2021 11:43 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: Dai-2 Shou - Yashiki no Isshuukan-hen Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2016

6 by Martin_Taylor »»
Oct 18, 2017 2:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.