Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 8, 2016 5:14 AM
Apr 2013
That was a peculiar post. I do agree with the fact that Kido takes Osamu seriously. But IDK what the OP meant by saying "he grades Osamu as a potential threat"? From his first appearance he has done nothing but dismiss Osamu.

And I object that waistcoats are just cosplaying piece of clothing!!!!!!!! lol
May 8, 2016 6:03 AM
Feb 2015
Chung2 said:
That was a peculiar post. I do agree with the fact that Kido takes Osamu seriously. But IDK what the OP meant by saying "he grades Osamu as a potential threat"? From his first appearance he has done nothing but dismiss Osamu.

And I object that waistcoats are just cosplaying piece of clothing!!!!!!!! lol

I think rival is a better term than threat. For example, Izumi and the rest treats Osamu as a noob and thus expect 10 from Osamu. When Osamu delivers 10 out of 10, they lavish praise. Ninomiya, on the other hand, treats Osamu as a rival captain, and thus expects 100 from Osamu. When Osamu delivers 10 out of 100, Ninomiya thinks Osamu is shit. So, on one hand, Ninomiya is expecting too much from Osamu, but on the other hand, Ninomiya is putting Osamu in the same strict standard he's putting himself, Tachikawa, Azuma, etc.

It's very similar to how Kitora dissed Osamu at the beginning because she feels threatened with potential rivalry from Osamu. IIRC, Kitora started being nicer/welcoming to Osamu during the invasion when she found out that Yuuma was the one performing the feats that Osamu got credited for. So, in a way, Osamu got downgraded from rival to kouhai in Kitora's eyes - from "someone she doesn't want to lose to," to "someone she wants respect from" because she found out that there's absolutely no way she would lose to Osamu. The day Ninomiya starts coddling Osamu like all Osamu other sempais do will either be the day Ninomiya downgrades his expectation of Osamu or the day Osamu measure up to Ninomiya/Tachikawa. The first one is definitely not a favorable growth direction.
May 8, 2016 6:50 AM

Mar 2014
It will be the day Ninomiya trips over one of Osamu's wire.
May 8, 2016 7:53 AM
Feb 2015
Dues-aj said:

I would love to see that. The question is, will he fall on his butt or his face? Either way, I imagine his moe factor might increase instead.

Edit: one potential challenge with tripping Nino is IIRC Nino doesn't really run in battles. Also, rather than running into Osamu's trap, I think Nino will just outcamp Osamu.
p-kunMay 8, 2016 7:59 AM
May 8, 2016 7:58 AM
Apr 2013
Ashihara should write an omake, where Osamu has dream in which he is the strongest in Border and kicks everyone's arse (even Amo, Jin and the elder staffs). I'd love to see that, even if it's just a dream. lmao

p-kun said:

I think rival is a better term than threat. For example, Izumi and the rest treats Osamu as a noob and thus expect 10 from Osamu. When Osamu delivers 10 out of 10, they lavish praise. Ninomiya, on the other hand, treats Osamu as a rival captain, and thus expects 100 from Osamu. When Osamu delivers 10 out of 100, Ninomiya thinks Osamu is shit. So, on one hand, Ninomiya is expecting too much from Osamu, but on the other hand, Ninomiya is putting Osamu in the same strict standard he's putting himself, Tachikawa, Azuma, etc.

It's very similar to how Kitora dissed Osamu at the beginning because she feels threatened with potential rivalry from Osamu. IIRC, Kitora started being nicer/welcoming to Osamu during the invasion when she found out that Yuuma was the one performing the feats that Osamu got credited for. So, in a way, Osamu got downgraded from rival to kouhai in Kitora's eyes - from "someone she doesn't want to lose to," to "someone she wants respect from" because she found out that there's absolutely no way she would lose to Osamu. The day Ninomiya starts coddling Osamu like all Osamu other sempais do will either be the day Ninomiya downgrades his expectation of Osamu or the day Osamu measure up to Ninomiya/Tachikawa. The first one is definitely not a favorable growth direction.
That explains it better and makes sense.

Kitora once said something that extreme acts of kindness becomes burdening if they keep losing, especially to someone like "him". So I think she can understand Osamu a little.
C2FlashMay 8, 2016 8:02 AM
May 8, 2016 8:24 AM

Mar 2014
p-kun said:
Dues-aj said:

I would love to see that. The question is, will he fall on his butt or his face? Either way, I imagine his moe factor might increase instead.

Edit: one potential challenge with tripping Nino is IIRC Nino doesn't really run in battles. Also, rather than running into Osamu's trap, I think Nino will just outcamp Osamu.

It would be when he does that cool strut towards his opponent like he did against Yuzuru. No running required

Chung2 said:

Kitora once said something that extreme acts of kindness becomes burdening if they keep losing, especially to someone like "him". So I think she can understand Osamu a little.

Kakizaki is actually a great example of what Kitora said. His team is very encouraging of him but it only makes him feel worse when he lets them down. It's probably one of the reasons why his backstory was shown here since it really hammers home the point of him being compared to Osamu.
Dues-ajMay 8, 2016 8:27 AM
May 8, 2016 10:16 AM
Feb 2015
For fun speculations, what do you think will be the test to become A-ranked teams if not a match with current A-ranked teams? IIRC A-ranked teams are expected to be able to put down BT users, so perhaps the test will be to fight a BT user. Since Amou is the only one full-time BT user that Border has, it'll be a fight against him. It'll be so epic to see Amou vs. Chika. The battlefield will be leveled in no time.
May 8, 2016 10:18 AM

Mar 2014
p-kun said:
For fun speculations, what do you think will be the test to become A-ranked teams if not a match with current A-ranked teams? IIRC A-ranked teams are expected to be able to put down BT users, so perhaps the test will be to fight a BT user. Since Amou is the only one full-time BT user that Border has, it'll be a fight against him. It'll be so epic to see Amou vs. Chika. The battlefield will be leveled in no time.
That would be neat. I really do want a change up in objectives for something like that even if it just ends up being capture the flag.
May 8, 2016 10:41 AM

Dec 2015
p-kun said:

Oh my, what an interesting idea! It's true that it would align with Border's definition of A-rank. It would also count as a good real life experience since they have no idea to prep for it since Amou is a mystery.

However, Amou has been compared to Jin as an equal or even superrior and since Jin defeated so many A-rankers in the BT retreival arc it doesn't sound very fair or even like something the others would've done before. But maybe they would just be required to fight him for like 5-min and if they survive they win but that sounds a little lame.

Fighting against one or two A-teams would be nice but it doesn't sound very standardized...

Border really enjoys their virtual simulations so maybe the teams will be asked to fight an army of virtual trion soldiers or something like that.
May 8, 2016 11:02 AM

Dec 2015
By now I know it's hopeless but I want to adress two things.

1) A lot of people have been saying things like ''I agree that Kakizaki could hurt Yuma but not how it happened'' Or ''I don't care that Kaki shot Yuma, but I will if he is hurt.''

That a ridiculous attempt at feeling/seeming objective but the truth is that it makes no sense. You can't acknowledge someone and then deny they accomplish something. Suck it up and let it go or realise your being hypocritical and own your point of view.

2) To all those who complain that Yuma didn't do anything while Kakizaki talked: WTF and Seriously?!

I'm the first one to complain every time WT is not completly realistic because thats one of the things that makes WT special. But this a fucking manga! For starters it's not like he said a lot and if we played the 100% realistric game then no one word would EVER be spoken. You want it realistic then just pretend he said it all WHILE he was grabbing his arm and shooting him with no down time. For all we know thats exactly what happened actually.
May 8, 2016 11:22 AM
Apr 2016
LuzNight said:
By now I know it's hopeless but I want to adress two things.

1) A lot of people have been saying things like ''I agree that Kakizaki could hurt Yuma but not how it happened'' Or ''I don't care that Kaki shot Yuma, but I will if he is hurt.''

That a ridiculous attempt at feeling/seeming objective but the truth is that it makes no sense. You can't acknowledge someone and then deny they accomplish something. Suck it up and let it go or realise your being hypocritical and own your point of view.

2) To all those who complain that Yuma didn't do anything while Kakizaki talked: WTF and Seriously?!

I'm the first one to complain every time WT is not completly realistic because thats one of the things that makes WT special. But this a fucking manga! For starters it's not like he said a lot and if we played the 100% realistric game then no one word would EVER be spoken. You want it realistic then just pretend he said it all WHILE he was grabbing his arm and shooting him with no down time. For all we know thats exactly what happened actually.

I agree with you on both points.

Honestly, my only complaint about the scene is that it just looks and seems like the type of attack that Yuma should have been able to account for, but he didn't.

That said, and as others have pointed out, Yuma can be a bit reckless at times. Maybe this will be a learning point for Yuma as well?
May 8, 2016 11:44 AM

Mar 2014
I think at the end of the day it's a moment that probably could have been done better, but as it stands it is nothing egregious. I would mostly blame it on Ashihara pitching experience as sort of a power level thing when it is really just something that allows you to react a certain way in a certain circumstance. That and Yuma's weaknesses (like being overconfident) aren't really well addressed, so when they come up it seems out of place.
May 8, 2016 1:28 PM
Jul 2015
p-kun said:

Where are you getting that from p-kun? I'm probably wrong, but I thought there were two separate things. Being B-1 or B-2 giving the right to challenge the A rank teams to become A ranked, and the selection test for the away missions?

I can imagine the selection test being more about surveillance and escaping skills rather than combat prowess.
May 8, 2016 1:38 PM

Dec 2015
icecreamsnow said:
p-kun said:

Where are you getting that from p-kun? I'm probably wrong, but I thought there were two separate things. Being B-1 or B-2 giving the right to challenge the A rank teams to become A ranked, and the selection test for the away missions?

I can imagine the selection test being more about surveillance and escaping skills rather than combat prowess.

Yes, A-rank challenge and selection for away team ARE two different things.
Although, concerning the selection of away teams, we have no idea if a test of some sort will be used, I would expect to it to at least partly political. Even if they won every test I don't Kido would allow and all Tamakoma expedition.
May 8, 2016 1:48 PM

Mar 2014
LuzNight said:
icecreamsnow said:

Although, concerning the selection of away teams, we have no idea if a test of some sort will be used, I would expect to it to at least partly political. Even if they won every test I don't Kido would allow and all Tamakoma expedition.

Hyuse and Yuma would easily pass any political neighbor interaction since
they've traveled the neighborhood before.
May 8, 2016 6:36 PM
Sep 2015
Dues-aj said:
LuzNight said:

I doubt Hyuse will be combat agent. He is enemy, POW. More like he will be an operator.
May 8, 2016 7:20 PM

Mar 2014
dat_le_tat said:
Dues-aj said:

I doubt Hyuse will be combat agent. He is enemy, POW. More like he will be an operator.

They already said they want him to be a combat agent. He has nothing to offer as an operator even if he has the parallel processing to do it.
May 8, 2016 10:13 PM
Apr 2013
p-kun said:
Are they really though? I mean Jin with his Fujin took care of 4 A-rank agents himself. LOL Not to mention it took them trapping Enedora in a training room and tricking him around to defeat him. BT users are seriously overpowered.
May 8, 2016 11:17 PM
Sep 2015
Dues-aj said:

They already said they want him to be a combat agent. He has nothing to offer as an operator even if he has the parallel processing to do it.

Who want him to be a combat agent? If i remember, even Tamakoma allow anyone (Yuuma) become Border agent the main HQ like Kido is the one give the last decided.
May 8, 2016 11:38 PM
Apr 2013
dat_le_tat said:
Dues-aj said:

Who want him to be a combat agent? If i remember, even Tamakoma allow anyone (Yuuma) become Border agent the main HQ like Kido is the one give the last decided.
Osamu and Jin implied it. Osamu asked Jin to join T2, so they can reach higher ranking fast and Jin indirectly pointed towards Hyuse.

Yes they have to sign up at HQ and transfer to branches. But even so, there's no way Hyuse is gonna be an operator. And don't forget Operators are as important as combatants.
May 9, 2016 4:56 AM
Aug 2015
dat_le_tat said:
Dues-aj said:

Who want him to be a operator? With his combat ability i doubt they would waste him to be a operator. Yes operators are very important, but it would not be a good deal for him to be one (neither for border).

Like Chika can't shoot and would be better training to be a operator, but she's aparently slow and that massive trion would be waste in operator position. And like Osamu would be no sense after their "evolution" for the currently round.

So it's most likely T-2 will be a 4-combat team, like Tokiwa Unit (B-Rank N.18) and Ikoma UNit (B-Rank N.03).
May 9, 2016 6:50 AM

Mar 2014
I like that Chippokenabokura has almost a complete opposite viewpoint of Yuma v Kakizaki than most people. That Yuma got an easy fight thanks to Kakizaki emotionally tearing himself apart and walked away with only a small wound.
May 9, 2016 7:42 AM

Nov 2013
The theories that Hyuse or Osamu will become operators make me laugh (not really) <.<

For Hyuse it's a waste of his really high Trion, fine control, skills and strategic expertise. He's an elite soldier, posting him as an operator is outright stupid, not to mention, there's nothing for T-2 to gain by this, so in terms of the story Hyuse becoming operator serves no purpose and I doubt Ashihara is wasting this time with Hyuse subplot just to put him where he doesn't change anything.

Osamu becoming operator throws all his development up to this point out the window, so it will never happen either.
May 9, 2016 7:59 AM
Sep 2015
Chung2 said:
Osamu and Jin implied it. Osamu asked Jin to join T2, so they can reach higher ranking fast and Jin indirectly pointed towards Hyuse.

Yes they have to sign up at HQ and transfer to branches. But even so, there's no way Hyuse is gonna be an operator. And don't forget Operators are as important as combatants.

I can't imagine Kido and his anti neigbor faction allow that happened and Tamakoma 2 can reach the A rank or not isn't their bussiness. Hyuse is Aftokrator, he want to rescue his master, and Aftokrator need a god or they will die. So there will be chance Hyuse will kidnap Chika to exchange his master and save his country as well, Tamakoma believe him but Kido and his faction not. It is too unsafe for a POW and elite enemy can hold the trigger. Operator is important but like i said, Tamakoma 2 can be A rank or not isn't Kido bussiness. As operator Hyuse can give infomation of Aftokrator he know like black trigger, maps and place of kidnap agent. Don't forget Usami is a Tamakoma 2 temp operator.
dat_le_tatMay 9, 2016 8:24 AM
May 9, 2016 8:19 AM
Apr 2013
dat_le_tat said:
Chung2 said:

I can't imagine Kido and his anti neigbor faction allow that happened and Tamakoma 2 can reach the A rank or not isn't their bussiness. Hyuse is Aftokrator, he want to rescue his master, and Aftokrator need a god or they will die. So there will be chance Hyuse will kidnap Chika to exchange his master and save his country as well, Tamakoma believe him but Kido and his faction not. It is too unsafe for a POW and elite enemy can hold the trigger. Operator is important but like i said, Tamakoma 2 can be A rank or not isn't Kido bussiness. As operator Hyuse can give infomation of Aftokrator he know like black trigger, maps and place of kidnap agent. Don't forger Usami is a Tamakoma 2 temp operator.

Jin advising Hyuse to join T2, means it's gonna happen anyway.
May 9, 2016 8:30 AM
Sep 2015
Chung2 said:

Doesn't mean he will be a combat agent. And his SE is effect by another people like Kido and Hyuse, so nothing can sure.
Kido can ignore Yuuma and his black trigger because Jin give his Fujin to HQ as exchange. Hyuse can give information but he still an elite soldier of Aftokrator who indirect kill 5 people and he admit it while Yuuma is son of Yugo.
dat_le_tatMay 9, 2016 8:45 AM
May 9, 2016 9:14 AM
Apr 2013
dat_le_tat said:
Chung2 said:

Doesn't mean he will be a combat agent. And his SE is effect by another people like Kido and Hyuse, so nothing can sure.
Kido can ignore Yuuma and his black trigger because Jin give his Fujin to HQ as exchange. Hyuse can give information but he still an elite soldier of Aftokrator who indirect kill 5 people and he admit it while Yuuma is son of Yugo.
Again, don't forget that Jin implied to Osamu that Hyuse would be a better member for T2 to rise in rankings, ergo he's gonna be a combatant.

Jin knows that, that's why he takes steps in advance to manipulate events.

Anyway whether he is enemy or not is irrelevant here. Ashihara has so much as directly come out and said Hyuse will join Border, whether we like it or not.
May 9, 2016 9:59 AM
Aug 2015
One thing that i don't understand. Chika would most likely not be on a away mission. She has so much trion that trion soldiers and defense systems would detect her like when a hole is open, Border system identifies.

When border goes away mission, they usually goes to non-combat purpose, so they avoid enemies. Unless bagworm hids her trion.
May 9, 2016 10:40 AM

Feb 2016
Sedgewic said:
One thing that i don't understand. Chika would most likely not be on a away mission. She has so much trion that trion soldiers and defense systems would detect her like when a hole is open, Border system identifies.

When border goes away mission, they usually goes to non-combat purpose, so they avoid enemies. Unless bagworm hids her trion.

Don't worry, Chika is not going to the away mission. The big guns of Border will blacklist her from going to the away mission since like Hatohara, she can't shoot to kill people!!
May 9, 2016 11:23 AM

Nov 2013
Uma_double12 said:
Sedgewic said:

Don't worry, Chika is not going to the away mission. The big guns of Border will blacklist her from going to the away mission since like Hatohara, she can't shoot to kill people!!
Well, Hatohara has 1 in Attak meanwhile Chika has 2. They at least think she'd be useful for something I guess.
May 9, 2016 11:29 AM
Aug 2015
She can destroy builds and trion soldiers.

But still, it would be safer to leave her in border and send Osamu and Yuma (maybe Hyuse if its the case, but it's dangerous from a point of view)
May 9, 2016 11:38 AM

Mar 2014
Sedgewic said:
She can destroy builds and trion soldiers.

But still, it would be safer to leave her in border and send Osamu and Yuma (maybe Hyuse if its the case, but it's dangerous from a point of view)
And shoot lead bullets which is one of Hyrein's weaknesses.
May 9, 2016 7:57 PM

Feb 2016
Botato said:
Uma_double12 said:

Well, Hatohara has 1 in Attak meanwhile Chika has 2. They at least think she'd be useful for something I guess.

No doubt she has indeed the ability to destroy infrastructure; however, Border HQ don't have any plan for letting Chika out of Miden, especially Kintuta and Co., and they will take advantage of Chika's inability to kill opponents and restrain her from participating in an away mission.
May 9, 2016 11:13 PM
Apr 2016
I don't think there's any basis for saying that Chika wouldn't be able to go on an away mission. Just because her trion level is so high? That doesn't really seem like a good reason. And if they don't let Chika go, you're more likely to push T-2 into going rogue and traveling to the neighbourhood on their own, outside of regulations.
May 10, 2016 12:06 AM
Apr 2013
Caeless said:
I don't think there's any basis for saying that Chika wouldn't be able to go on an away mission. Just because her trion level is so high? That doesn't really seem like a good reason. And if they don't let Chika go, you're more likely to push T-2 into going rogue and traveling to the neighbourhood on their own, outside of regulations.
I agree there is no basis for saying Chika wouldn't be able to go on an away mission just because she has high trion. Nothing of that sort has been stated or implied in the series yet.

But as a counter, I'd say it's unlikely they'll let her go because she's not a very capable combatant because of her psychological weaknesses.
May 10, 2016 12:35 AM
Apr 2016
Chung2 said:
Caeless said:
I agree there is no basis for saying Chika wouldn't be able to go on an away mission just because she has high trion. Nothing of that sort has been stated or implied in the series yet.

But as a counter, I'd say it's unlikely they'll let her go because she's not a very capable combatant because of her psychological weaknesses.

Possibly, but she may not need to. If you think of how Osamu uses wires, Chika uses Lead Bullet, and how Lampyris functions, I think T-2 could be a team that specializes in disabling and capturing their opponents.

But I think it would be equally interesting if T-2 ventured out on their own if they don't qualify for the away teams.
May 10, 2016 8:38 AM

Nov 2013
The real issue will be sending Chika with Hyuse on board.

She might sit the first away mission out. After all, the only reason they (rather Osamu) are in a rush is to get Replica back.
May 10, 2016 10:04 AM
Apr 2016
Botato said:

She might sit the first away mission out. After all, the only reason they (rather Osamu) are in a rush is to get Replica back.

I think with Jin's side effect, it's sort of a non-issue regarding Hyuse capturing Chika.

I think they are mostly in a rush not just because of Replica, but because they have no idea how long Yuma will live in his current trion body state. Hyuse is also in a rush to save his master.
May 10, 2016 10:16 AM
Aug 2015
Caeless said:
Botato said:

I think with Jin's side effect, it's sort of a non-issue regarding Hyuse capturing Chika.

I think they are mostly in a rush not just because of Replica, but because they have no idea how long Yuma will live in his current trion body state. Hyuse is also in a rush to save his master.

To Osamu is Yuma condition, for Yuma is Replica, for Hus is his master. For chika would be her brother, but i don't know how worried she is because shehas a poker face difficult to read and almost never talks, only reply to commands
May 10, 2016 11:18 AM

Nov 2013
Caeless said:
Botato said:

I just assumed since Jin said there's no need to rush then Yuma should be fine. Osamu is in a rush because that's just the kind of person he is.
Hyuse might not even be thinking of kidnapping Chika, but Border executives may have a problem anyway. The reason I say she might sit out is because currently her biggest concern is how to be useful for the team, that and the away missions will be focusing on picking a fight with Aftokrator. If they go back to scouting missions then she'll be able to look for her brother. Basically what I'm trying to say is going to Aftokrator might not be her goal atm so she would be okay with staying behind if she was ordered to.
May 11, 2016 8:42 AM
Aug 2015
Botato said:
Caeless said:

I just assumed since Jin said there's no need to rush then Yuma should be fine. Osamu is in a rush because that's just the kind of person he is.
Hyuse might not even be thinking of kidnapping Chika, but Border executives may have a problem anyway. The reason I say she might sit out is because currently her biggest concern is how to be useful for the team, that and the away missions will be focusing on picking a fight with Aftokrator. If they go back to scouting missions then she'll be able to look for her brother. Basically what I'm trying to say is going to Aftokrator might not be her goal atm so she would be okay with staying behind if she was ordered to.

This fight isn't over, Chika can still prove usefulness. And if we think about it neither osamu will be useful, he isn't doing a lot better in the rank wars...like Nino said, he and chika are only cleaning up after other. One might say that it is the result of a fucking strategy that T-2 (Osamu) implements, but in a enemy ground where they may don't have a LOT of time to make plans or else, they don't know about the real strength of enemies, Osamu won't do any good if he doesn't change.
May 12, 2016 1:15 AM
Apr 2013
The main thing Chika needs to be able to do is overcome her inability to shoot people. In a neighbour world, where they can't afford to make a single blunder, this is an incredible weakness. A counter maybe that she is able to use lead bullet to handicap enemies, but that in itself is not an offence. She'll still need someone to finish her opponent. In rank wars, it's can fill up the gap, but in a real battle where the variables are unknown (enemy triggers, foreign land etc.) it's a very crippling weakness. So I agree with Botato on that supposition about Chika not being selected for expeditions.
May 12, 2016 1:28 AM

Nov 2013
Just to clarify, I'm not saying she's useless (she was already useful in every battle other than round 4). Nor am I saying her weakness will be what prevents her from going (it might be, but we don't know that for sure).
I'm just saying that based on her interactions with the others, it seems like she cares more about improving herself than getting to the neighborhood ASAP. With that in mind, if the executives were to tell her she can't go if Hyuse is on board, then I think she'll just comply. So long as she can help them move up and get selected, she'll be satisfied I guess, but once the Aftokrator matter is finished and she can try to look for her brother she'll want to go for sure.
May 12, 2016 4:49 AM
Aug 2015
Botato said:
Just to clarify, I'm not saying she's useless (she was already useful in every battle other than round 4). Nor am I saying her weakness will be what prevents her from going (it might be, but we don't know that for sure).
I'm just saying that based on her interactions with the others, it seems like she cares more about improving herself than getting to the neighborhood ASAP. With that in mind, if the executives were to tell her she can't go if Hyuse is on board, then I think she'll just comply. So long as she can help them move up and get selected, she'll be satisfied I guess, but once the Aftokrator matter is finished and she can try to look for her brother she'll want to go for sure.

Thing is, Chika doesn't know if he is in Aftokrator or not (at least i don't recall it be implied in the story, dunno if i m mistaken). And as the story is progresssing it's kinda of the direction that Nino Squad goes in the expedition in search of Hatohara, and they are probably together. So they could be in afto.
SedgewicMay 12, 2016 4:52 AM
May 12, 2016 5:10 AM
Aug 2015
Chung2 said:
The main thing Chika needs to be able to do is overcome her inability to shoot people. In a neighbour world, where they can't afford to make a single blunder, this is an incredible weakness. A counter maybe that she is able to use lead bullet to handicap enemies, but that in itself is not an offence. She'll still need someone to finish her opponent. In rank wars, it's can fill up the gap, but in a real battle where the variables are unknown (enemy triggers, foreign land etc.) it's a very crippling weakness. So I agree with Botato on that supposition about Chika not being selected for expeditions.

Well, they will be outnumbered against a "country" that has superior overpowered trigger...so osamu will be a liability because he won't have means to defeat guys with great power, maybe like Nino said, they will only be another demolition team, like destroying trion soldiers and give support/defend places. They won't offense team or anything related to covert ops or anything that demands ability.

Unless they narrow the gap and keep evolving to a decent level before the expedition.

EDIT: Saw some raw pages, the chapter looks interesting. Sadly i can't read japanese, so i can't understand the text in the sites.
SedgewicMay 12, 2016 5:27 AM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 242 Discussion

anime-prime - May 1

2 by LeviathanTheEsp »»
May 2, 9:56 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 241 Discussion

anime-prime - May 1

0 by anime-prime »»
May 1, 8:17 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.