Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 4, 2016 9:38 AM

Aug 2014
The way Kubo suddenly put Inoue in makes me feel so awkward lolol
May 4, 2016 1:10 PM

Aug 2014
Bleach sucks these days. Maybe I'll finally stop reading and just come back when it finally ends and read the ending.

It's a shame too, bleach is what got me hooked on anime/manga and now look what it has become.

May 4, 2016 1:11 PM
Dec 2013
Thor is a little dumb. I mean both Kuchki and Toshiro using Bankai, with the latter supposedly having a supped up Bankai, and of Course the ever waited for OP Kenpachi releasing bankai, and Thor is still alive? Kind of Lame. really making the Captains looks weak. again especially OP Kenpachi.
May 4, 2016 1:24 PM

Jan 2013
DestyPuffari said:
Bleach sucks these days. Maybe I'll finally stop reading and just come back when it finally ends and read the ending.

It's a shame too, bleach is what got me hooked on anime/manga and now look what it has become.
It's like Kubo has been drunk while entirely writing this war arc. I swear it's a lot worse than Naruto's arc. I miss old Bleach, so much.
May 4, 2016 3:42 PM

Nov 2015
ichii_1 said:

Yhwach saw the past Ichigo who only had 1 sword, not the current Ichigo with 2 :O

Thanks! At least someone mentioned it. it still doesnt tell us why the hell YWACH WAS DREAMING OF THE PAST ICHIGO.

This chapter seemed really short. Kubo decided this chapter would be one with little dialogue and so many cliffhangers. Not bad though. It feels like things will be wrapping up.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2016 4:14 PM
Oct 2013
IssaGold said:
DestyPuffari said:

It's like Kubo has been drunk while entirely writing this war arc. I swear it's a lot worse than Naruto's arc. I miss old Bleach, so much.

Honestly I wouldn´t say that he was drunk. Imo this arc suffers from two things mainly, that all could have been solved through proper planning.

1. Pacing, the arc is only a mess because he keeps changing locations and protagonists, the focus goes from one captain to another to Ichigo, back to a different captain.

2. Power creep overdose. Literally the same issue Toriko suffers from. The powerlevels have become so overly huge that in order to convey their movement the author draws them standing around or throwing one attack at a time. Implying that the attack is too fast for the naked eye, or that it takes over huge vicinities without hurting any of the cast.

Dragon Ball who has an even higher powercreep managed to actually suceed where this two series failed, because they kept the martial arts. Even when planet busting Freezer and Goku duke it out they keep it hand to hand and only occasionally fit in an energy beam.

3. Missing Struggle, which is a consequence of the two aboive mentioned reasons. Where Dragonball made fighters of equal level fight and showcase both sides abilities simultaniously Bleach and Toriko make it a onesided domination on whatever side is currently winning. This was done entertaining in Hellsing. Though the difference was, that the guy who won constantly dominated throughout all of the story (It´s like Aizen would have won without ever losing).
IsterioMay 4, 2016 4:17 PM
May 5, 2016 4:39 AM

Oct 2007
Isterio said:
Mham96 said:
I think that the key to kill him is psychology no brute strength.this where shinji (I believe I can't remember his name exactly ) with his bankai

I had literally the same thought when he stood up again, not that I put thought into it . Shinji is just the one whose Bankai we haven´t seen yet and I believe that Kubo tries to shoehorn in every Bankai that he hasn´t revealed yet.

He confirmed in an Interview that Kira´s Bankai will get revealed, Shuhei was shutdown by Lilie, but according to Kensei he knows Bankai, why hint at that if he´s not gonna use it.

Yoruichi should be capable of using hers, we got to see Uraharas so why not?
Love has to reveal his, we saw Kensei´s and Rōjūrō´s. Even Rukia achieved Bankai.

Also there are 3 things that massively bother me with Kubo´s story.

1.If Isshin taught Ichigo Final Getsuga. Why the fuck didn´t this piece of shit use motherfucking Mugetsu against Aizen. Apparemtly Engetsu knows the technique too.

2.If Aizen managed to do all that shit with just hypnosis, what could he have done with his Bankai, I get it he was arrogant and shit, wouldn´t have hurt to just show off though.

3. Tessai was Captain of the Kido corps and performed some of the most broken shit the universe has to offer next to Aizen, why is this piece of shit chillin in Uraharas shop alongside Isshin when both those guys potentially could take down a Sternritter by themselves.

All indicators that Kubo just poorly planned his future story progression and now puts all this content into one gigantic arc to answer all the open questions.

shinji is just reversing shit ...

he will probably use his bankai and turn the miracle into failure or some shit like that, instant win right there

i hope to see the big guy fall as it is, no new introductions, just a boring easy fail, without even having shinji or his ability there
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2016 6:54 AM
Oct 2008
Are they still on Namek?
May 6, 2016 10:32 PM
Mar 2009
Why the fuck is this guy still not dead. It's been how many weeks now?
May 7, 2016 9:50 AM

Apr 2016
Ugh I hope Orihime redeems herself during this battle. I actually liked her in the beginning but Hueco Mundo arc ruined all of that.

Still can't get over how she screamed at Ichigo to save HER from Ulquiorra (who even stated earlier he wouldn't kill her unless Aizen ordered it so) while Ishida was slumped over somewhere with a new, bloodied stump for an arm and Ichigo was literally dead. It was one of the most selfish scenes I'd witnessed in a character...

She even had a chance to redeem herself during the Fullbring arc but it it turned out to be Byakuya, not the girl who apparently loves Ichigo, who managed to defeat Tsukishima even while under the spell of his fanfic powers.

Also Thor is just stupid OP, at this rate they're going to have to seal him off somewhere. Maybe PSP Kid will step into the fight and banish him to some pocket dimension.
May 7, 2016 6:50 PM

May 2010
Geez, I keep forgetting that this manga is still coming out (ʘ‿ʘ)

Can't stand how short each chapter is and that barely anything happens in them. Still, Orihime got a scene, so 10/10 <3

Still, I do have a bad feeling that she will end up as usual damsel in distress... Hopefully I'm wrong.
May 8, 2016 7:01 PM

Dec 2015
The big guy is still alive. How? Just die already. After all that and he is still alive, there is no way he can be beaten now. Where Shinji at?
Looking forward to Ichigo vs Yhwach, and also what Orihime will do in the upcoming fight.

May 9, 2016 5:43 PM

Mar 2015
What I liked in this chapter is Ichigo is finally going to the last battle.

3.1/5
May 20, 2016 6:52 AM

Dec 2015
The miracle of boredom... This guy should become a Saint of Athena, the number of times he miraculously stood up in only one fight is probably more than some Bronze.
Seriously, he's so big than he carries the manga on his shoulders like Atlas the world.

Orihime finally able to help? I hope it means she'll provide effective supoort, not an anger trigger for yet another power level-up.

Why is Ichigo using the old non-true form of his zanpakutô in what is supposed to be the future? o_O

2/5

So, Ichigo is the child of Darkness? Damian XD
May 25, 2016 10:09 AM

Aug 2014
Awwww, how cute! Orihime thinks she's going to be useful :')
May 25, 2016 9:09 PM

Mar 2014
"The Miracles never cease." for a fact that it is labeled as a "Miracle" .
While Ishida strongholds , Inoue and Ichigo finally have a good moment ~ .
Jun 3, 2016 3:24 PM

Jun 2013
YEY!!! HE DIED!!! FINALLY!!! PERSONALLY HATED THIS QUINCY SO FREAKING MUCH!!

O__O F*****KING COME ON!!!!!!!!!!! KUBO-SENSEI!!! THIS START TO BE ANNOYING REPEATING BULL!!!!!!

...Inoue Death Flag just RInged?
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 9, 2017 2:46 PM

Feb 2013
That guy didn't die yet.
Mar 4, 2021 7:23 AM

Apr 2020
Wow, so instead of keeping her away from danger, he recognises her talents and will be needing her help
You have come a long way, Orihime.
--AbiSa--
Dec 17, 2021 10:10 AM

Nov 2019
I was actually just joking but I called it, there were really other two transformations to go.. I’d never would have guessed Orihime would take directly part at the final battle.
Nov 3, 2022 3:31 PM
Oct 2020
So the miracle guy still isn't dead and why's Ichigo taking his time so much. If he was running full speed probably could've got there before he woke up
Mar 31, 10:09 AM

Mar 2021
People are clowning but Orihime's been just as if not more useful than Chad. You guys aren't ready for that convo though and let's not get started with Rukia whos bankai has made people forget how generally useless she's been
_ZangaMar 31, 10:15 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.