Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jun 27, 2016 5:37 AM

Feb 2012
The episode was beautifully done from the directing side, every shot was beautiful, as expected from Miguel Sapochnik.

High Sparrow
Margaery
Mace Tyrell
Loras Tyrell
Pycelle
Lancel
Kevan Lannister
Walder Frey
Tommen

All dead lol. Biggest death count of somewhat important characters so far. There's almost nobody left to play the "great game" anymore lol.

I love Jon but he's sometimes so stupid, why send Mel away. He's trying to be honorable like his father was but this will only cost him.

I'm glad he got crowned the new King in da Norf, but I feel like Littlefinger is trying to turn Sansa against Jon.

"And here we are, two Kingslayers" Walder Frey to Jaime, this scene had me rolling lmao, sad to see Walder go. Poor Jaime tho. He should just ride to Casterly Rock and chill there. Ofc take Bronn with him.

I'm glad we got to see Old Town, beautiful shot of the town and library, btw when the library maester said "Grandmeaster will discuss this with you" to Sam, I was expecting we'll see Marwyn.

As for Bran's flashback, I don't even care if Jon is a Targaryan now, even if he finds out about this he'll stay Stark.

It was awesome seeing Lady Olenna shut down the Sand Snakes lmao. Danny got all those houses and power on her side, too OP D&D pls nerf Danny.

If in the end all of this comes down to Jon vs Danny, Ice vs Fire shit I'm with Jon fuck Danny WHO OWNS THE NORF, WE DO.
Jun 27, 2016 6:44 AM

Jun 2016
like the finale. good death toll for once. time to wait forever for season 7
Scream!
Jun 27, 2016 7:38 AM

Aug 2014
Mikasa said:
"Doesn't have anything to do with WW" What? I'm saying WW aren't those super evil bad guys who just walk around ordering mindless CGI Zombies till they do some PIS and conveniently die.

"Doesn't have anything to do with Dragons" What? I'm Saying Dragons aren't those huge convenient plot devices that we only get 1) after the villain had proven himself big enough of a dick and 2) when Dany needs to quickly obliterate or convert an enemy.

We were talking about the meaning of the name of the series ASOIAF, my argument was that it partially refers to the WW and the dragons, which you seemed very quick to dismiss. I don't know how your response relates to that, I never said dragons are or aren't plot devices or anything of the sort.

Mikasa said:

"So you think that instead of editing the series in such a way that we get to see all the story arcs progress as continuously as possible throughout the runtime of a season, it would be better to have the show play out in real time, meaning we might get something like three consecutive episodes of the same story arc? "

No, I'm saying the writers should stop writing stupid shit. You think having 3-episode arc is the only possible solution to stop people from teleporting? How about them just not fucking teleporting? How about keeping Varys in Westeros to prepare everything for the Queen's Landing. Did he seriously just go there to get summoned by a bell and say "Fire an Blood"?

You're thinking that people think their teleportation is bad because it's jarring direction and "too quick" episode/scene-wise. We're talking legit math and geographical plot holes here.

I argued the exact same thing on another forum: "In all seriousness though, it seems like the showrunners decided that the effect of having the entire "troupe" on board for that sweet last shot was more important than preventing another huge implicit time jump. It wasn't an entirely necessary decision, as Varys could have simply met up with the rest of them in Westeros, but it's no big deal either way. "

You see, I acknowledge that the way characters travel distances isn't portrayed in an entirely convincing way, but as oppsoed to you, at least I am willing to arrive at the obvious conclusion that the show has huge temporal jumps between scenes. No characters are literally teleporting (so arguing it is an actual plot hole is a stretch), you know that and you are getting worked up over a triviality. The writers are not that stupid, no matter how hard you want to believe it. They have to consider way more factors than you can even imagine when they write this show, and they obviously arrived at the conclusion that "teleportation" issues were less significant than what is happening in the story. No, Varys didn't just go to Dorne to say "Fire and Blood", he obviously made some kind of deal with the Dornish and the Tyrells, the true nature of which will be revealed next season. Varys then went back to tell Dany about the Dorne/Tyrell alliance, as he wanted to deliver the information first hand and didn't trust another messenger with such sensible information.
Jun 27, 2016 7:47 AM

Aug 2015
Just when I thought it'd be hard for them to top or equal last week's episode... Another great episode and the music was superb! Couldn't be more hyped for next season.

This episode pretty much confirmed that Jon Snow is the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen. KING OF THE NORTH! KING OF THE NORTH! Also was nice to see Arya back in Westeros.

Btw how's Bran going to travel now or is he going to be stuck in that tree?
Bacardi-x-Cola said:
I absolutely loved this episode, 10/10. The first 20 minutes were so well done, the silence in the beginning and then the music they used, the slow build to the explosion, all great stuff.
SyrioFRL said:
10/10 episode without a doubt.

^Agreed and guess who else agree with us?

@Mikasa You complain about all the lil details every week and keep comparing it with the book and yet you're still watching, why? I mean if you can't enjoy something for what it is then don't watch it, it'll save you from getting disappointed..unless you're a masochist?
Jun 27, 2016 7:49 AM

Apr 2013
Jun 27, 2016 7:54 AM

Mar 2012
HoldTheDoor said:
Just when I thought it'd be hard for them to top or equal last week's episode... Another great episode and the music was superb! Couldn't be more hyped for next season.

This episode pretty much confirmed that Jon Snow is the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen. KING OF THE NORTH! KING OF THE NORTH! Also was nice to see Arya back in Westeros.

Btw how's Bran going to travel now or is he going to be stuck in that tree?
Bacardi-x-Cola said:
I absolutely loved this episode, 10/10. The first 20 minutes were so well done, the silence in the beginning and then the music they used, the slow build to the explosion, all great stuff.
SyrioFRL said:
10/10 episode without a doubt.

@Mikasa You complain about all the lil details every week and keep comparing it with the book and yet you're still watching, why? I mean if you can't enjoy something for what it is then don't watch it, it'll save you from getting disappointed..unless you're a masochist?

Read the OP.

I'll reply to others later.

Just a quick note: If Lyanna didn't marry rhaegar, Jon would still be Jon Sand, not Targaryen.
End Zionazism
Jun 27, 2016 8:06 AM

Aug 2014
HoldTheDoor said:

Oh man, you fell directly into a trap. :p Arguments like these have no effect on these people, as they usually claim that they still enjoy the show overall, or that they watch it because they are hopeful that the show is going to get better. Sure, some of them are probably telling the truth, but the immense cloud of negativity that they spout off after every episode almost makes me believe that what some of them actually enjoy more than the show itself is shitting on it and the people who like it.

Also, providing actual proof of how many people loved the episode is just going to confirm to them what they already think: that the majority of people are stupider than them.
Prezbo-samaJun 27, 2016 8:14 AM
Jun 27, 2016 8:17 AM

Jun 2015

Actually he would still be Jon Snow, or Jon Hill. Don't confuse bastard naming customs =)
It doesn't matter really because knowing that he has Targaryen blood is enough. And legalizing a bastard isn't impossible.
Jun 27, 2016 8:22 AM

Aug 2014
HoldTheDoor said:

Relevant: Rotten Tomatoes on the recent episode: "Best. Season. Finale. Ever.", currently the episode stands at a 100% approval rating with an 9.8/10 average. Obviously braindead critics that have been bought by HBO, how in the hell coud they not see that Varys teleported to Dany at the end!
Jun 27, 2016 8:34 AM

Aug 2014
Also relevant: someone on reddit pointed out that Dany's fleet actually has Tyrell and Martell ships in them (proven with screenshots). Completely eluded me on my first viewing. Now we know for sure how and why Varys went back.

edit: And before some of you immediately start assuming that the Tyrells and Martells all teleported to Meereen for no reason: there is no reason to believe they did. It would be much more sensible to assume they met somewhere closer to their target (i.e. somewhere along the Narrow Sea).
Prezbo-samaJun 27, 2016 8:44 AM
Jun 27, 2016 9:00 AM

Aug 2015
SyrioFRL said:
Relevant: Rotten Tomatoes on the recent episode: "Best. Season. Finale. Ever.", currently the episode stands at a 100% approval rating with an 9.8/10 average. Obviously braindead critics that have been bought by HBO, how in the hell coud they not see that Varys teleported to Dany at the end!
Nah those critics from Vanity Fair, Wall Street, Forbes, Entertainment Weekly, AV Club, Variety, TV Guide etc. just doesn't have the refined eye of a random kid from mal:S

Btw anyone still remember this dude?

Did the writers forget him or what?
Jun 27, 2016 10:03 AM

Feb 2012
HoldTheDoor said:
SyrioFRL said:
Nah those critics from Vanity Fair, Wall Street, Forbes, Entertainment Weekly, AV Club, Variety, TV Guide etc. just doesn't have the refined eye of a random kid from mal:S

Btw anyone still remember this dude?

Did the writers forget him or what?

My man Gendry out there rowing that boat, in the end they gonna say he died of starvation on that boat.

But yeah nobody knows who he is except for Davos and Davos can't support his claim to the throne so there's no need to bring Gendry in all of this mess anyways.
Jun 27, 2016 11:02 AM

Aug 2008
Dany finally going to Westeros. Finally. The best show ever. Better than all other anime I've seen.

Cersei, get ready because the Targaryen are coming.
ZapredonJun 27, 2016 11:06 AM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jun 27, 2016 11:30 AM

Mar 2014
On a side note, I think Sansa may turn on Jon next season, if Littlefinger manages to turn her round. This could be interesting, since Littlefinger is now one of the few smart ones able to play the game. In any case, I hope he doesn't get reduced to some character who makes fatal mistakes due to pining after Sansa.
Jun 27, 2016 11:48 AM

Apr 2016
Jon Snow is half Stark half Targaryen = Ice and Fire = A Song of Ice and Fire = A song of Jon Snow :D

You know, I feel really happy right now.

I'm really glad, I was able to meet you in this life.

Jun 27, 2016 12:09 PM

Aug 2013
Loved it, maybe more than the last episode battles are fun but im in it for the power play and lots of set up here, lots of character death. *Slow clap* on Cersei power play when it doubt just blow everyone you hate the fuck up in one place. Lol at the kings reaction tho just be all "Fuck this im out." I swear it was done on purpose to match the memes.

Was it me or was lady mormont giving john the "call me" look just saying political marriage happens young enough on game of thrones.
SpooksJun 27, 2016 1:28 PM
Jun 27, 2016 1:35 PM

Mar 2012
OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Varys had SHIPS! Now it all makes sense, my bad guys!

See I was under the impression he swam all the way, given the his light weight due to his lack of testicles, THAT is why I thought it was unrealistic. Turns out he had ships.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Also, why the hell would he take two god damn fleets all the way with him to Dany, and make a U-turn? To give the cameras a cool shot to work with? To alert King's Landing? They could have spent that time invading Casterly Rock. Or taking care of Euron's fleet.

--------------------------------
By the way, what the hell is up with Jaime and the writers? Kicked out of Kings landing, does a mission, goes back to a dead son, gets kicked out again, goes to another mission, gets back again with another dead son.
End Zionazism
Jun 27, 2016 2:17 PM

Apr 2013
This show has really gotten good at hyping things up.
Jun 27, 2016 2:35 PM

Jun 2015
Mikasa said:

See I was under the impression he swam all the way, given the his light weight due to his lack of testicles, THAT is why I thought it was unrealistic. Turns out he had ships.

Also, why the hell would he take two god damn fleets all the way with him to Dany, and make a U-turn? To give the cameras a cool shot to work with? To alert King's Landing? They could have spent that time invading Casterly Rock. Or taking care of Euron's fleet.

By the way, what the hell is up with Jaime and the writers? Kicked out of Kings landing, does a mission, goes back to a dead son, gets kicked out again, goes to another mission, gets back again with another dead son.

It bothers me as well, but it's not such a gaping plot-hole that it completely ruins the experience. D&D are churning out new seasons every year, and that fact is impressive in itself, considering how much of an anticipated and expansive series this is. No wonder George is stuck, because he seeks that subtlety which you look for.
Jun 27, 2016 7:21 PM

Aug 2014
Mikasa said:

It was you who used the words "teleportation" and "plot hole" in regard to Varys getting back to Dany, so yes, countering it with the fact that the episode actually shows us that he went there using the Martell fleet is a valid argument. Your reasoning implied that the writers forgot that Varys was still in Dorne prior to the last scene, but they didn't. How can it be a plot hole if it is obviously just a time jump, albeit an implicit one? See the quotes below.

I also already responded to your U-turn accussation above:

SyrioFRL said:
And before some of you immediately start assuming that the Tyrells and Martells all teleported to Meereen for no reason: there is no reason to believe they did. It would be much more sensible to assume they met somewhere closer to their target (i.e. somewhere along the Narrow Sea).

We don't know where the last scene is located, for all we know they could already be close to King's Landing. Also, notice the meaning of the word narrow in "Narrow Sea".

Even in the case that Varys did go back to Meereen, and even if it was just for the effect of that last shot, it is obviously an insignificant detail when it comes to the plot. They could have added an additional scene of the two fleets meeting in Sunspear first, and then show us the last scene of everyone heading for King's Landing or wherever. It would have been much less effective from a dramaturgical standpoint, but the rest of the series could have played out the same. Always going for the most clear-cut, consistent, unambiguous plot with no regard for effectiveness is unrealistic, counterproductive, and nonsensical, especially when it comes to a high fantasy series of this gigantic scale, and especially when considering this show's production circumstances.

Here are quotes from Bryan Cogman and GRRM I mentioned above:

"The timelines between the various storylines don’t necessarily line up within a given episode. For instance, the ‘Northern Tour’ Jon and Sansa embark on would probably take a couple weeks, but Arya’s storyline over the past few episodes only spans a few days. We realized a while ago that if we tied ourselves in knots trying to make all the ‘story days’ line up between all the characters the momentum would suffer."

"A Song of Ice and Fire is told through the eyes of characters who are sometimes hundreds or even thousands of miles apart from one another. Some chapters cover a day, some only an hour; others might span a fortnight, a month, half a year. With such a structure, the narrative cannot be strictly sequential; sometimes important things are happening simultaneously, a thousand leagues apart."

PS: Honestly, simply getting more defensive and aggressive is not going to help anyone, and is, quite frankly, very immature of you. It really sounds like you are just arguing out of spite, and I hope one day you will find your peace with whatever inner demons are lurking inside you when it comes to this show.
Jun 27, 2016 7:21 PM

Aug 2014
Ozul said:

It bothers me as well, but it's not such a gaping plot-hole that it completely ruins the experience. D&D are churning out new seasons every year, and that fact is impressive in itself, considering how much of an anticipated and expansive series this is. No wonder George is stuck, because he seeks that subtlety which you look for.

This one gets it. Thank you for understanding.
Jun 27, 2016 7:46 PM

Aug 2013
I tend to not watch things i hate or upsets me so its never been an issue for me. Not sure why anyone else would put themselves through something they obviously don't like though. Just seems like looking to have a reason to complain about something.
Jun 27, 2016 8:27 PM

Jun 2008
Last two episodes really made this season godly good.

Once again GoT proves why it's the best goddamn show in the world and when all is set and done will very realistically make a good argument for being one of the greatest TV shows of ALL TIME!

Overall, it was yet another solid season for GoT....easy 10/10 for me and now to play the waiting game for season 7.
Jun 27, 2016 9:13 PM

Dec 2015
Weeks/Months could have already passed before Dany's army took sail.

You can clearly see different sigils on those ships not just Dragons.

You guys want to see Varys plan his travel? eating and shitting on his travel from point A to point B? fingering his ass while shaving his head?
Jun 28, 2016 12:34 AM

Aug 2015
Cucky said:
I don't know who I want to win the game of thrones but Daenerys and anyone from Dorne are at the bottom of that list.
How about this one?

----------------
With the rumors of GOT ending soon, I wouldn't mind seeing a Lyanna Mormont spin-off.
Jun 28, 2016 4:11 AM

Aug 2013
HoldTheDoor said:
Cucky said:
I don't know who I want to win the game of thrones but Daenerys and anyone from Dorne are at the bottom of that list.
How about this one?

----------------
With the rumors of GOT ending soon, I wouldn't mind seeing a Lyanna Mormont spin-off.

Reminds me of this

Jun 28, 2016 5:50 AM
May 2009
Wow was basically the reaction from me.

Cirsi blowing up the sept and everyone inside, Tommen being a jumper, Sister getting her comeuppance from the mountain, Maester old guy pervert getting kiddy shanked.

It was all good fun.

Than Arya feeding the frey his sons in a giant meat pie, and than slitting his throat, that was fun to watch, and its nice to see she has access to the No Face mans stash of faces.

Kalessi now with her fleet from Iron islands, and Dawnish and Tyrellian alliance.
Second son guy could prove to be an issue, who knows.

Tyrion made Hand of the Queen. Nice moment.

The Maester to be guy, with his Valyrian steel sword, (Sword disappears) Goes to the library, nice library but I assume since he didn't meet the Head Honcho, he will be the opening act for next season.

Baelish up to his old tricks again, And Sansa is not recognised as the leader, you know she will get proper gel, since she is Sansa. Jon Snow Revealed to be Taegareyan (Though not confirmed since they hushed the reveal, so who knows they might mess with us there.) Jon Recognised as king of the North because of the Little Scottish girl, and Red Lady disappears for now, No news of the brotherhood, was hoping to get some new info but none.

Uncle goes back to fight, Bran goes back to being the three eyed crow. Not sure where they are.

Bron has a Threesome, and Jaime arrives home to a new queen and news of a dead son. Cirsi seems to have completely lost it, so this will be fun to watch.
Maybe she will start burning people for fun with her Wild Fire, Wonder if she still has alot left.

I believe that was all there was to cover. All in all it was a nice way to wrap up season 10. I wasn't expecting anything big, but Arya Ticking off her list, Cirsi's Wild Fire plot and Coronation, Jon Snow kinda reveal and Coronation. And the Fleet and Dragons heading to westeros I say its was wrapped up nicely, but at the same time will be a long wait.
Jun 28, 2016 8:03 AM

Jan 2014
Spooks said:
I tend to not watch things i hate or upsets me so its never been an issue for me. Not sure why anyone else would put themselves through something they obviously don't like though. Just seems like looking to have a reason to complain about something.

This is a very common practice on MAL actually.

I've been swayed by the crowd that says Jaime is going to be the one to kill Cersei. In a way, that would make it more emotionally painful, so I like that idea. On the other hand, that implies her death won't be slow and torturous, or that she won't be burnt alive.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jun 28, 2016 11:13 PM

Jun 2009
RedRoseFring said:
Spooks said:

I've been swayed by the crowd that says Jaime is going to be the one to kill Cersei. In a way, that would make it more emotionally painful, so I like that idea. On the other hand, that implies her death won't be slow and torturous, or that she won't be burnt alive.

It's amusing how much you dislike Cersei. I mean, I get it: she's a terrible person. But, man, Lena Headey has played the character so well and she's had a very strong arc so I can't help but view Cersei as one of the best characters in the series.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 29, 2016 2:45 AM

Jan 2014
Ston3_FreeN7 said:
RedRoseFring said:

It's amusing how much you dislike Cersei. I mean, I get it: she's a terrible person. But, man, Lena Headey has played the character so well and she's had a very strong arc so I can't help but view Cersei as one of the best characters in the series.

Maybe Lena plays her too well to make me despise her guts. She's gotten away without facing the consequences of her evil actions for too long.
I just hope D&D don't take away the sweet vengeance from us and try some redemptive crap at the end.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jun 29, 2016 3:54 PM

Oct 2009
Okay here's my opinion. Episodes 1-6 were good but definitely felt rushed compared to previous seasons. Episodes 7 & 8 were disappointing, especially the latter. Arya getting stabbed by the Waif was retarded. She's smarter than that. Episodes 9 & 10 were phenomenal, A+ episodes. Some of the best in the show, if not thee best. It shows that GoT still has a lot of writing potential. I was worried after episode 8 that GoT was going to turn to shit.

Jun 30, 2016 9:02 AM

Jul 2015
was more than obvious that jon was the kid of lyanna and rhaeger. so basically that means that Jaehaerys Targaryen(Jon Snow...obviously jon isnt his real name btw) is the (half)brother of danny right and the official right heir of the throne.
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Jun 30, 2016 11:05 AM

Feb 2013
Galaxy__ said:
was more than obvious that jon was the kid of lyanna and rhaeger. so basically that means that Jaehaerys Targaryen(Jon Snow...obviously jon isnt his real name btw) is the (half)brother of danny right and the official right heir of the throne.

No Danny is the aunt of Jon, Rhaegar was the brother of Daenerys
Jun 30, 2016 12:53 PM

Jul 2015
TheNextChamp said:
Galaxy__ said:

ahhhh i see thanks
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Jun 30, 2016 1:19 PM

Oct 2015
Man I am going need a lot of anime to keep me busy till the next season.

Love the bit where R+L=J was confirmed.

I guess Cercei can be considered for the title of the Mad Queen.

Jun 30, 2016 3:53 PM

Feb 2012
Galaxy__ said:
TheNextChamp said:

ahhhh i see thanks

Rhaegar was married to Elia at that time so seeing how he's a child out of wed lock with another woman it still makes him a bastard. And bastards get nothing if they're not acknowledged by their fathers like Ramsay was.
Jul 1, 2016 3:08 AM

Apr 2013
Oh boy so many people liked the finale? Didn't think I'd be in the minority O_O

There were so many plotholes in that last episode, I don't even know where to begin. From Cercei blowing the queen up and being surprised that Tommen commits suicide to Varys' teleporting ability in the last scene. While I was glad that Daenerys finally used her dragons to fight, Cercei just being able to kill everyone else who's important in King's Landing is just horrible writing and clearly just an attempt to get rid of a lot of characters for the next season. It was never so easy to get on that throne, just kill everyone else, no one will ask any questions!

Worst season so far, I probably should start reading the books from now on :/
Jul 1, 2016 7:40 AM

Aug 2013
Gator said:
to Varys' teleporting ability in the last scene.

I don't get why people say that we all know that time between cuts isn't instant, days or weeks could go by in a single cut. Varys left for dorne in prior episodes made the deal with the parties in that scene then we clip to other things happening. during that time probably days even a week or two pass for their part of the story and when we clip back the fleet is assembled and on its way. Hardly teliporting.
Jul 1, 2016 9:48 PM

Apr 2013
This has to be the best episode in Game of Thrones ever, I mean it really helps that there's positive resolutions to most major character plotlines, well until we reset again in Season 7.

I'm really hoping TWOW is out before Season 7, and actually extends beyond most events happening in season 6.
Jul 2, 2016 11:43 AM

Dec 2012
GoT season 6 was so good.

I can't believe there are people who think it's the worst season and the only good episode was it's finale. Where were those people when season 5 was airing. I almost didn't bother with season 6 because of season 5.
Jul 9, 2016 7:29 AM

Jun 2014
tsudecimo said:
I can't believe there are people who think it's the worst season

I think so.
tsudecimo said:
Where were those people when season 5 was airing.

Season 5 don't have such awful dialogues with stupid jokes like this season. And Tyrion in the fifth season was decent character (but definitely not that likable like he was in previous seasons). But in this season...
ZerShadyJul 9, 2016 7:33 AM
Jul 9, 2016 10:38 AM

Jun 2016
Vita_Aeterna said:
This has to be the best episode in Game of Thrones ever, I mean it really helps that there's positive resolutions to most major character plotlines, well until we reset again in Season 7.

I'm really hoping TWOW is out before Season 7, and actually extends beyond most events happening in season 6.

The last few episodes were great but the rest of the season was so shit lol. In my opinion, the best was season 3.
Jul 9, 2016 10:45 AM

Apr 2013
Quiadex said:
Vita_Aeterna said:

The last few episodes were great but the rest of the season was so shit lol. In my opinion, the best was season 3.

Season 3 and 4 was the peak of the show for sure, just as A Storm of Swords is the best book in ASOIAF.
Jul 10, 2016 9:13 PM

May 2010
I also thought that this season was pretty weak, but thankfully the last two episodes saved it.

Also, I have to admit that Jon looks super hot and cute with his hair tied back (ʘ‿ʘ) I hope he keeps it that way!

Geez, that year will be a torture of waiting. This better be rewarding.
Jul 11, 2016 12:34 AM

Jan 2013
The last two episodes were just so well done. Both episodes are definitely in my favorites. Ramsay finally got what he deserved like Joffery. I do think they got off way too easy, they both should've been tortured before dying. 10 episodes were so quick, I need season 7 already. Well overall, it was a wonderful season yet again.
Aug 27, 2016 7:59 PM

Apr 2015
Just waiting for Cersei to go down. Tommen's death though ;-; that was a shock. Barely got anyone I like anymore, but it was one of the best seasons still.
Sep 1, 2016 6:37 PM

Mar 2010
I really want to believe that Baelish redeems himself as a character sometime in the future, something like Jaime somewhat did.

Sep 2, 2016 7:50 PM

Aug 2011
The King in the North! They finally acknowledged the bastard position. Jon Snow image when he's becoming king always reminds me of Robert Baratheon.

**☾**
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Favorite childhood TV shows?

56709 - Apr 17

26 by 707supremacist »»
28 minutes ago

Poll: » Game of Thrones vs Attack on Titan

DOSS300 - Mar 26

11 by WatchTillTandava »»
60 minutes ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7587 by SilentAssassin88 »»
5 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3387 by SilentAssassin88 »»
5 hours ago

» This is one the most gay music vids i have seen^^

tsukareru - 8 hours ago

0 by tsukareru »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.