Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 24, 2016 7:14 AM
Feb 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Chapter 137 「Katori Unit」

>>The opponents participating in this Rank Battle are...

Osamu
-Let's go over our enemies' fighting styles again
-Katori Unit is very much like ours
-Having an Ace as the center of the team
-Scoring points is basically always handled by the Ace
-While the other two uses Chameleon as support
-Kakizaki Unit is the opposite to this
-They have no fixed point scorer
-Their method of scoring is for all of the members of the unit focus their attacks
-All members of the Kakizaki Unit carry close range and shooting weapons
-Their Trigger combinations are very similar to All Rounders

Usami
-Very much like Arashiyama Unit without Satori kun

Osamu
-Indeed.
-This time there aren't any other snipers on the other units
-So the key of winning this battle might just be the long range Chika
-We're counting on you Chika

Chika
-Understood!

Osamu
-Kakizaki Unit is an All Rounder unit so the Map that they will choose will be hard to guess
-But they will definitely be wary of our sniper
-So they might choose a location with a lot of structures

Yuma
-If that's the case then Osamu's new weapon will come in handy

Osamu
-That's right
-Our strategy will be to create an「advantageous situation for us and make the enemy fall into our trap」

Yuma & Chika
-Understood!

Kakizaki Combat Room

Kakizaki
-Map will be "Industrial Zone"
-We'll use the structures to block the sniper's range of sight and force them to fight us in open areas

>>B Rank Provisional No. 13
>>Kakizaki Unit Captain
>>All Rounder
>>Kakizaki Kuniharu (19)

Kakizaki
-Have you all memorized the layout of the structures?

Tomoe & Teruya
-Yes!

>>B Rank Provisional No. 13
>>Gunner
>>Tomoe Kotaro (14)

>>All Rounder
>>Teruya Fumika (16)

Kakizaki
-Tamakoma Unit and Katori Unit have similar fighting styles
-Kuga and Katori are Aces that are able to score no matter what the situation is
-We must not fight them alone one on one

Tomoe & Teruya
-Understood!

>>Operator
>>Ui Madoka (16)

Ui
-You've met Kuga before haven't you Zaki san
-What's he like as a person

Kakizaki
-Seems like a good guy

Ui
-I don't have any references to relate to that at all~

Everybody laughs. Atmosphere is similar to Tamakoma

Kakizaki
-...Speaking of which
-He's aiming to be selected to board the expedition ship
-Though I didn't ask his reasons as to why

Ui
-He's aiming for A Rank such a short time after his debut?

Tomoe
-That's impressive...!

Teruya
-But
-Captain
-You don't want to lose to them right?

Kakizaki
-Of course not
-Don't want to drop to the lower tier again
-Our unit is not a unit that deserves to be stuck there in that position
-After the match begins we first find each other and rendezvous
-We will achieve victory through the power of the four of us together

Tomoe & Teruya & Ui
-Understood

Katori Unit Combat Room

Seems to be reading Tamakoma's files

>>Katori Unit
>>Gunner
>>Wakamura Rokuro (17)

>>Katori Unit
>>Attacker
>>Mirua Yuta (17)

Wakamura
-As I expected their files don't really show much information about the
-But I can feel Tamakoma's suspiciousness
-I heard this kid's friend or family was abducted by Neighbors

Miura
-Is that so...!

>>B Rank Provisional No. 9
>>Katori Unit Captain All Rounder
>>Katori Yoko (16)

-So what
-That sort of stuff is pretty common in Border

Wakamura
-What I'm saying is that it's no wonder that they're serious in aiming to be selected in the expedition

Katori
-What does that have to do with anything
-Will they become A Rank just because their families were abducted?

Miura
-Yoko chan...

Wakamura
-Can you...participate in the strategy discussions seriously for once
-I didn't want to mention this but
-What if our rank keeps on dropping

Katori
-What if, could if, should if
-If we lose then that just means our strength is simply not enough

Miura
-We dropped to mid tier and we're also on a losing streak...really depressing...

Wakamura's face darkens
-...I've just about had it with you, Yoko
-Whenever we lose you just keep going on and on like this every time...

Katori
-...Huh? What do you mean like this "every time"

Wakamura
-Weren't you like this before as well
-At first you were an Attacker
-But you suddenly changed to Gunner...
-And when you didn't improve as Gunner you gave that up too
-And became an All Rounder
-You give up way too easily whenever you face just a little bit of difficulty

Katori
-...I don't want to be lectured by somebody whose Gunner ranking is lower than mine

Wakamura
-What did you say...?!

Katori
-「Upper Ranker's Limit」(Wall) is something
-That a persona that has never achieved Master rank will never understand

Wakamura
-...!!

Miura
-Yoko chan that's going over the line a bit too much

Wakamura clenches his fists
-...Ah that's right
-...You only used half a year to rise up to Master rank
-I needed 2 years, since I couldn't catch up even after having shooting lessons with Inukai senpai
-That's just the limit of my skills
-But you're different!
-You don't need training to reach that kind of level
-So why don't you get more serious?!
-You never give it your best effort
-Always finding excuses!
-What 「Upper Ranker's Limit」 (Wall)?!
-You've never actually hit your limit (wall) ever in your life so how dare you say that!

Katori

Wakamura panting

Katori throws her mobile phone at Wakamura's face

Wakamura
-!!

Katori
-What are you raving on about like some hot blooded fool...how crude

Wakamura
-You...!

Miura
-...Rokkun!
Short for Rokuro kun.
-Our team's mood is terrible
-I need to do something
-Hana...!

Miura turns to their Operator for help

>>Operator
>>Somei Hana (16)

Hana remains unfazed
-...You three
-It's time

Scene break.

-All Units begin teleportation!

-Teleportation complete

-All agents have a considerable distance in between them, beginning the match at random locations

Osamu
-The only one that is using Bagworm is Chika
-We can track our enemies' movements with the radar
-Let's rendezvous first

Yuma & Chika
-Understood

Sakurako
-All agents are starting to move
-Will all units choose to rendezvous first in this cramped map (Industrial Zone)

Izumi
-...No
-Looks like Katori chan is choosing to strike first

Katori rushes at Yuma

Yuma
-Oh?
-Is this going to be a 1v1 fight?

Katori
-All we have to do is win
-As long as we win

>>Sudden battle of the Aces?!

Note: This is not my own translation. I just copied it from (desustorage.org/a/thread/139024564/#reply) and rearranged it a bit ;) I want to add the name of the translator but He/She is anonymous.

Comment:
- not a good start for Katori Unit. They are a mess lol! and poor Miura who caught up in the middle...
- so my YumaxKatorixFumika will not come true since Kakizaki team will fight by number or group effort ala Arashiyama Unit.
-jdj888-Mar 24, 2016 7:29 AM
Mar 24, 2016 7:22 AM
Feb 2015
Some kind anon has translated the spoiler here. There are some sentences that I would translate differently but none so major so I won't bother. He also often fixes the translation when the raw is out.
http://pastebin.com/KRH1HsXP

Anyway, comments:
- Kakizaki team feels like Azuma team, that is a one chaperone - 2 kids team. The only difference is that Kakizaki seems to be coddling them, while Azuma forces them to be independent and make the strategy themselves.
- Meanwhile, I have no idea why Katori team has not disbanded yet. Perhaps we'll see them disband as example of what Usami said that people do quit teams because of disputes. Very poor leadership from the captain who supposedly has average command.
- Wakamura feels so much like Osamu in that he has no talent. Even after 2 years and mentorship, he still can't become master class (well duh, the team's strategy allows Katori to get all the kills and thus all the points so he's dependent on fights). On top of that, he gets no MC benefits that Osamu enjoys. I pity him.
- Meanwhile Katori became master class in just 6 months (not clear after she joined B rank or after she joined Border). That's Murakami level of genius, only without the benefit of SE.
- Inukai is popular with his juniors (and everyone else). I'm starting to understand why Kageura unilaterally hates him.
- Katori is basically an inferior Kitora stat wise, and their trigger set ups are almost identical, so I am watching Yuuma vs. Katori with interest. Wanna bet how fast she'll lose, assuming she'll lose? My guess is 2 chapters.
- In the next few chapters, I hope we can see more of Miura's, Teruya's and Tomoe's characters.

Mod Edit: Removed header.
ShockedMar 25, 2016 1:59 PM
Mar 24, 2016 7:26 AM

Mar 2014
Wow, Katori unit has problems
Mar 24, 2016 7:36 AM

Dec 2015
It's about time we had real conflict within a squad!

I heart Wakamura. Telling it like it is!
Mar 24, 2016 7:38 AM

Dec 2015
I'm liking Wakamura more and more. I wonder where he'd go if the squad imploded.
Mar 24, 2016 7:47 AM
Feb 2016
kissantassu said:
It's about time we had real conflict within a squad!

I heart Wakamura. Telling it like it is!
Like Reggie and Kikuchihara, It's good for a team to have one of this kind of attitude. Sometimes team members don't need to be a "yes man!" LoL. The problem with Katori Unit is that the one who is hardheaded/unreasonable/etch. is also their ACE and LEADER...so it's not good for Miura and Wakamura.

Edit: sorry for my post 😭 I tried to include a poll then I type the title but it says "incorrect title number" when I submitted it :( I'm using my ipad right now so it's hard for me to repost it T_T
-jdj888-Mar 24, 2016 7:53 AM
Mar 24, 2016 7:55 AM

Dec 2015
I can easily see Katori squad losing and Katori blaming it on Wakamura and Miura. And kicking them out or quitting altogether in a huff.

I think I'd rather see Wakamura on Tamakoma 2 than Hyuse - would have been more probable than a neighbor joining.
Mar 24, 2016 8:04 AM
Feb 2016
kissantassu said:
I can easily see Katori squad losing and Katori blaming it on Wakamura and Miura. And kicking them out or quitting altogether in a huff.

I think I'd rather see Wakamura on Tamakoma 2 than Hyuse - would have been more probable than a neighbor joining.
They can join Urushima Unit then Katori will replace Urushima as one (wo)man team lol!
Mar 24, 2016 8:05 AM

Mar 2014
I have a feeling this will be the case that Tamakoma-2's big win will have the consequence of tearing their squad apart.
Mar 24, 2016 8:18 AM
Feb 2016
Dues-aj said:
I have a feeling this will be the case that Tamakoma-2's big win will have the consequence of tearing their squad apart.
Their interaction is not good and the way Katori treat Wakamura's ability as a gunner is bit too much. I think it's inevitable that they will disband after this fight...just my hunch ;)

I'm glad Yuma is always supportive for Osamu. I'm excited to see Chika in action and Osamu's way of using the spider :D
Mar 24, 2016 8:18 AM

Jul 2015
Dues-aj said:

Or making katori face the truth anf then start to improve their selves?
Mar 24, 2016 8:30 AM
Jan 2012
Wow, the ambiance in Katori squad is even worse than I had expected, I was expecting this kind of scene to go down after their defeat. Wakamura seems like a nice guy who could be good at teaching. I'd like to see his face during that speech. As for Miura, I'm waiting for the scans to have a definite opinion, but trying to smooth things up won't help, the guy needs to grow a pair, it's harsh, but true. It's also interesting that we see almost all of the conflict behaviors' spectrum in the team, with the operator's disinterest.

Wakamura not being "master class" is more about his solo points than his team performance, I'd think. Btw, how is "master class" decided? Did I miss that at some point?

As for Yuuma vs Kuga, 2 chapters might do it, but it all depends on the other scenes and Izumi and Tokieda's comments. I don't think Kuga would take long in winning, but I assume there'll be interferences before the end of their bout.
Mar 24, 2016 8:36 AM

Mar 2014
Ero-sommelier said:
Wow, the ambiance in Katori squad is even worse than I had expected, I was expecting this kind of scene to go down after their defeat. Wakamura seems like a nice guy who could be good at teaching. I'd like to see his face during that speech. As for Miura, I'm waiting for the scans to have a definite opinion, but trying to smooth things up won't help, the guy needs to grow a pair, it's harsh, but true. It's also interesting that we see almost all of the conflict behaviors' spectrum in the team, with the operator's disinterest.

Wakamura not being "master class" is more about his solo points than his team performance, I'd think. Btw, how is "master class" decided? Did I miss that at some point?

As for Yuuma vs Kuga, 2 chapters might do it, but it all depends on the other scenes and Izumi and Tokieda's comments. I don't think Kuga would take long in winning, but I assume there'll be interferences before the end of their bout.

The spoiler picture shows him yelling at her, so he's pretty pissed. Also there's a picture of her lounging in a bean bag chair while on her phone during the strategy meeting. Katori definitely seems to be a problematic captain.
Mar 24, 2016 8:48 AM
Sep 2015
Look like losing streak is the least of Katori squad's problem, they fall apart before the battle.
Maybe they will disband after this match or they will learn for Tamakoma and rise up again.
Mar 24, 2016 9:19 AM
Feb 2016
I think during this match Katori will get some character development
Mar 24, 2016 9:23 AM

Mar 2016
What if this Katori girl, after she loses, decides to try to join on Tamakoma-2 saying that her actual team, does not match with her "status"? It seems an attitude of a person with a personality as hers.

Probably it wont succeed, of course, but it would be funny and Osamu's (or even Kuga, with his serious face, like when he "beat" Nasu) answer could put her in her own place, and change some things.
"[...]I have to admit I'm not a big anime fan. Most anime that makes it over here seems to be either about schoolgirls with supernatural powers who battle evil, or adolescent boys who - for some convoluted reason - wind up having to pilot big giant robots...although, today, you just need to put some boobs or harem and fantasy and it'll be 10/10."
Mar 24, 2016 9:39 AM

Nov 2013
Ero-sommelier said:
Mastery level = over 8000 points for that weapon.
Chapter 38:
Mar 24, 2016 9:45 AM
Jan 2012
Botato said:
Ero-sommelier said:
Mastery level = over 8000 points for that weapon.
Chapter 38:

Ah indeed, thank you. And now that I think about it Arafune chose to stop at that level too. Not sure whether that ranking is set or tacit but it seems widely recognized as such.
Mar 24, 2016 9:53 AM

Mar 2016
kissantassu said:
I t was said in earlier chapters that mastery of a skill is around 6,000 points or so - but they want to raise that higher since there is so much new talent reaching that level faster.

Yep, that is true. For example, Reiji is a Perfect All-rounder (mastering every border trigger) and as far as I know, his points is at least on the mark of 6000 (the minimum requirement) and above.
"[...]I have to admit I'm not a big anime fan. Most anime that makes it over here seems to be either about schoolgirls with supernatural powers who battle evil, or adolescent boys who - for some convoluted reason - wind up having to pilot big giant robots...although, today, you just need to put some boobs or harem and fantasy and it'll be 10/10."
Mar 24, 2016 10:11 AM

Nov 2013
Kenboy said:
kissantassu said:
I t was said in earlier chapters that mastery of a skill is around 6,000 points or so - but they want to raise that higher since there is so much new talent reaching that level faster.

Yep, that is true. For example, Reiji is a Perfect All-rounder (mastering every border trigger) and as far as I know, his points is at least on the mark of 6000 (the minimum requirement) and above.
Iirc from twitter Q&As, 6000 is what you need for both a ranged and a melee Trigger to be considered an all rounder, it didn't mention mastery though.
Mar 24, 2016 10:25 AM

Dec 2015
kissantassu said:

Sorry, but that's wrong. Master class is 8000 points and no one is talking about raising it.

The 6000 points thing and people wanting to raise it is about ALL-ROUNDER level. At the present, people need to be over 6000 in a shooter/gunner trigger and an attacker trigger to be considered all-rounder. It has nothing to do with master class which more or less describes an A-rank level of ability.

If Katori is a master class all-rounder then she is probably the strongest girl in B-rank and one of the strongest B-rank overall.
Mar 24, 2016 10:37 AM

Nov 2013
Katori squad disbanding would be so sad though lol. I guess it's possible if Ashihara wants to tell us that it could happen, and so he's doing it with a new squad we haven't gotten attached to yet because it would be less cruel.

I wonder if they'll join other squads or if they'll just remain independent agents afterwards (if they disband). They could always recruit some of the competent C-Ranks and form their own squads, but I find that unlikely for multiple reasons.

I'm really hoping Yuma offs her in 2 seconds using Kageura's whip technique. It would be a very nice wake up slap for her; the newbie she looked down on for getting pummeled by top B-Ranks is using top B-Rank skills to pummel her. Sweet irony is sweet.
BotatoMar 24, 2016 10:41 AM
Mar 24, 2016 10:50 AM

Mar 2016
Botato said:
Kenboy said:

Iirc from twitter Q&As, 6000 is what you need for both a ranged and a melee Trigger to be considered an all rounder, it didn't mention mastery though.

Aaaah, it does make sense to me. Thanks, you two above (botato and the Kitora avatar guy)
Mar 24, 2016 11:07 AM

Mar 2016
Botato said:
I'm really hoping Yuma offs her in 2 seconds using Kageura's whip technique. It would be a very nice wake up slap for her; the newbie she looked down on for getting pummeled by top B-Ranks is using top B-Rank skills to pummel her. Sweet irony is sweet.

You read my mind, mate. I hope that too. Honestly, I guess that Tamakoma will score too many (between us, its seems to be obvious) points (maybe not 8, cuz I feel for Kakizaki and this "union" thing, so, maybe Ashihara could "help" them or because Wakamura will do at least one point, slapping on katori's face) to rebuild the hype about them, and then, maybe, develop something interesting for the next matches.
Mar 24, 2016 11:27 AM

Mar 2014
I know isshui is done, but are we not getting Korean raws either?
Mar 24, 2016 11:42 AM

Jul 2015
For a C-agent become B-agent, he needs at least 4000points
Osamu has at asteroid 4282.

For master a trigger you need more than 8000 thousand points
Inukai has 8422 points at asteroid and 7009 in hound, he is not considered a master in hound, but has reached master level as a gunner
Mar 24, 2016 11:42 AM

Mar 2016
Dues-aj said:
I know isshui is done, but are we not getting Korean raws either?

Well, I usually look for the same sources and they never disappointed me. The sites are: 1kkk mangá, mangamint and some random, but usual, board in 4chan (I don't like this "4chans" thing, but they are accurate, releasing the raw hours after p-kun summaries on Wednesday) like this:

World Trigger 137

Btw, all of them are "updated" with this "cam girl edition" from the anon summary. So, I guess that is all we have until now.

I was looking 4 the comments in this 4chan board and they told that WT reached the 4th place again, its a good thing I guess.
KenboyMar 24, 2016 11:47 AM
Mar 24, 2016 11:51 AM

Feb 2016
Probably Katori is gonna BO first and we are likely to see Chika nicely coordinating with Yuma and making a jaw-dropping attack.

In the meantime, Osamu is gonna set up some traps for others and I see T-2 is getting >/= 6 points from this match while Katori squad is getting beaten fair and square.
Mar 24, 2016 12:01 PM

Oct 2014
Poor Wakamura. Hope he gets a point in this match and Katori doesn't. Would show that hard working people can earn points by playing their given cards right compared to genius people who just throw out whatever cards they hold without much thinking.
Mar 24, 2016 12:03 PM

Nov 2013
pablomc said:

Inukai has 8422 points at asteroid and 7009 in hound, he is not considered a master in hound, but has reached master level as a gunner
Ah thanks for reminding me, I knew there was a better example/proof.
Chapter 112:

Tsuji has over 8000 with Kogetsu too. They are both referred to as Master-class. Okudera and Koarai have 7000+ each, but are not considered Master-class.
Mar 24, 2016 12:29 PM

Jul 2015
Botato said:
pablomc said:

Ah thanks for reminding me, I knew there was a better example/proof.
Chapter 112:

Tsuji has over 8000 with Kogetsu too. They are both referred to as Master-class. Okudera and Koarai have 7000+ each, but are not considered Master-class.

Tusji has 8232 points at Kogetsu
Yuma has 5172 at scorpion
Kageura has 4780 points at scorpion but he used to have 10000 more. 14780> LOL
Mar 24, 2016 5:10 PM
Feb 2015
Uah, I just noticed the double topics. Usually MAL will automatically merge topics with the same title. I wonder why this does not happen this time.
Mar 24, 2016 5:34 PM

Jul 2015
p-kun said:
Uah, I just noticed the double topics. Usually MAL will automatically merge topics with the same title. I wonder why this does not happen this time.

Maybe because, this is a topic and the other one a poll?

By the way, has Ishuhui dropped world trigger? I read that at mangafox
pablomcMar 24, 2016 5:47 PM
Mar 24, 2016 6:18 PM
Jul 2011
pablomc said:

Yup, Ishuhui has dropped of as of this week. So for just the scans of the pages, there's sometimes Korean ones out early. Chippo on Tumblr has the Japanese ones on Sundays/Mondays-ish.
Mar 24, 2016 8:19 PM

Jul 2015
LeiteDestiny said:
pablomc said:

Yup, Ishuhui has dropped of as of this week. So for just the scans of the pages, there's sometimes Korean ones out early. Chippo on Tumblr has the Japanese ones on Sundays/Mondays-ish.

So, next week we may have ishuhui scans again?
Mar 24, 2016 8:46 PM
Jul 2011
pablomc said:

So, next week we may have ishuhui scans again?

Oh, sorry, I just realized I had a typo. I think Ishuhui is dropping it completely. No news about a possible return. Something about how difficult it is to scanlate? It's really unfortunate but I don't blame them or anything. It was really nice of them to do it for as long as they did too, even with the issues with arrests and such.
Mar 24, 2016 8:53 PM

Mar 2014
Isshui also got a C&D for the series
Mar 25, 2016 1:10 AM

Dec 2015
I kind if feel that Ashihara has already given us the reasons that Tamakoma will win (new techniques) and the other two teams will lose (too cautious and too fractured).
Mar 25, 2016 5:00 AM

Nov 2013
Korean scans are out and damn. The second to last page has a map with everyone's positions on it, and it looks like Katori will be surrounded by T-2. Kakizaki squad is looking to rendezvous first, and while there's a small chance they will run into Chika I don't think it will happen. Anyway once they meet up they'll likely go after Miura who seems to be rushing to Katori's side.

So maybe Katori and Miura will be the first to BO?
Mar 25, 2016 5:10 AM
Feb 2016
Botato said:
Korean scans are out and damn. The second to last page has a map with everyone's positions on it, and it looks like Katori will be surrounded by T-2. Kakizaki squad is looking to rendezvous first, and while there's a small chance they will run into Chika I don't think it will happen. Anyway once they meet up they'll likely go after Miura who seems to be rushing to Katori's side.

Link please? :) I can't find it :(

Edit: ok, found it :)
-jdj888-Mar 25, 2016 5:23 AM
Mar 25, 2016 5:21 AM

Nov 2013
-jdj88- said:
Botato said:

Link please? :) I can't find it :(

Peeps on /a/ are helpful.
Mar 25, 2016 6:16 AM

Feb 2016
If Yuma uses his long slash attack which he has borrowed from Kageura, it would be great to see Katori's expression when she BO without even realizing what hit her. I'm sure Chika would surprise everyone and with black lightning, she could hit several targets in quick succession.

T-2 would score at least 6 points in this match.
Mar 25, 2016 7:30 AM
Jan 2012
Comments after looking at the raw:

A prerequisite for Katori's development is indeed a good kick in the ass. Yuuma will be happy to provide that. He could give one to Mirua too, it wouldn't hurt.

We don't know where Wakamura is, I'd suppose he's in the bottom of the map, behind Chika (not on the left of the map though, that's Kakizaki).

Speaking of Chika, she's quite surrounded so she won't be able to do much early, I'm also wondering if moving right in the middle of an alley is a good idea, discretion-wise.

The map is industrial zone, but is the industrial zone shut down? Like, are there things that can explode all round? Would be interesting, and probably to Yuuma's advantage who knows how to use the terrain.

Katori squad's operator is 18? She looked the youngest of all 4 to me. I really suck at telling ages...
Ero-sommelierMar 25, 2016 8:27 AM
Mar 25, 2016 9:21 AM

Jul 2015
Ero-sommelier said:
Comments after looking at the raw:

A prerequisite for Katori's development is indeed a good kick in the ass. Yuuma will be happy to provide that. He could give one to Mirua too, it wouldn't hurt.

We don't know where Wakamura is, I'd suppose he's in the bottom of the map, behind Chika (not on the left of the map though, that's Kakizaki).

Speaking of Chika, she's quite surrounded so she won't be able to do much early, I'm also wondering if moving right in the middle of an alley is a good idea, discretion-wise.

The map is industrial zone, but is the industrial zone shut down? Like, are there things that can explode all round? Would be interesting, and probably to Yuuma's advantage who knows how to use the terrain.

Katori squad's operator is 18? She looked the youngest of all 4 to me. I really suck at telling ages...

Yumma, Osamu and Chika are quite close from each other, I think katori is gonna be shot down by Osamu or Chika if the fight with Yuuma takes too long, I think that one in the bottom of the map is Kakizaki, it looks like his hair... I don't have any ideia of where is Wakamura, but I have a feeling that this battle will escalate very quickly, no more than 4 chapters.
Mar 25, 2016 10:18 AM
Jan 2012
pablomc said:

Yumma, Osamu and Chika are quite close from each other, I think katori is gonna be shot down by Osamu or Chika if the fight with Yuuma takes too long, I think that one in the bottom of the map is Kakizaki, it looks like his hair... I don't have any ideia of where is Wakamura, but I have a feeling that this battle will escalate very quickly, no more than 4 chapters.

Yes that's Kakizaki, what I said was that I believed Wakamura to be in the south part of the map that isn't shown. Kakizaki is to the left front of Chika.
Mar 25, 2016 8:27 PM
Feb 2016
I'm back! :) My internet sucks yesterday so...
Guys, have you notice the uniform of Katori Unit? I think there's a similarity with Kazama Units uniform specially the circle design connected to a line. According to WT databook, there are devices in various places of Kazama Unit's uniform that reduces trion consumption when using chameleon so I think that since they also use chameleon it's possible that they are also using it?
Ero-sommelier said:
Yes that's Kakizaki, what I said was that I believed Wakamura to be in the south part of the map that isn't shown. Kakizaki is to the left front of Chika.
At first, I also believed that Ashihara cut Wakamura out so thats why we can't see him but Since they can use chameleon, maybe Wakamura immediately activated his chameleon? Maybe his quite close with the enemy so he activated quickly...
Mar 25, 2016 8:46 PM
Feb 2016
Uma_double12 said:
If Yuma uses his long slash attack which he has borrowed from Kageura, it would be great to see Katori's expression when she BO without even realizing what hit her. I'm sure Chika would surprise everyone and with black lightning, she could hit several targets in quick succession.

T-2 would score at least 6 points in this match.
I like that scenario :) Yuma will use that slash attack while She's in midair. She can activate her shield but the slash attack is very flexible so she can't dodge it perfectly.
Edit: so while lurking at mangafox someone mentioned this theory about Katori will successfully eliminate Yuma then Osamu and Chika will have no choice but to fight without Yuma's help thus proving to others that they are capable in geting points without relying on Yuma.
-jdj888-Mar 26, 2016 1:57 AM
Mar 26, 2016 4:10 AM

Nov 2013
-jdj88- said:
At first, I also believed that Ashihara cut Wakamura out so thats why we can't see him but Since they can use chameleon, maybe Wakamura immediately activated his chameleon? Maybe his quite close with the enemy so he activated quickly...
That map is the one shown to the audience and commentators. Even if they are using chameleon they should still appear on it.
Mar 26, 2016 4:39 AM
Feb 2016
Botato said:
-jdj88- said:
That map is the one shown to the audience and commentators. Even if they are using chameleon they should still appear on it.

People using Chameloen still appear on radar they only become invisible to your eyes... people with Bagworm are the only ones that don't appear on radar, but they do appear on the screen of rank wars hall to the audiance
Mar 26, 2016 4:49 AM
Feb 2016
Jota_Carvalho said:
Botato said:

People using Chameloen still appear on radar they only become invisible to your eyes... people with Bagworm are the only ones that don't appear on radar, but they do appear on the screen of rank wars hall to the audiance
Oh ok :) thanks for the info ;)
What do you think about Katori's uniform as I mentioned from my previous post? Two of her members uses chameleon and maybe Katori used it in the past while she was an attacker...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 238 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 3, 2023

5 by StregAnna77 »»
Nov 23, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 237 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 3, 2023

3 by ricksed »»
Oct 4, 2023 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.