CLOSED [Group-X=Trazilibo] Shit Anime Taste Tournament

New
Mar 22, 2016 7:00 PM

Jun 2015
Main Discussion Topic
Tournament's Bracket/Results
Which one has the WORST taste in anime?

You can vote for ONE USER ONLY!

Note: If you're in this group; you can vote for other users; but YOU CAN'T VOTE FOR YOURSELF.
Tips:

@dizzyur @Trazilibo @hanakumu

@Fruit_de_la_Eden

DeagoMar 23, 2016 2:28 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 22, 2016 7:01 PM

Apr 2009
YES, FINALLY!

I can't vote for myself, so dizzyur!
GalatheaMar 22, 2016 7:04 PM

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ sᴋʏ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴊᴀʀ
ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ
sᴛᴀʀ.
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴏᴏɴ ᴘᴇʀɪsʜ,
ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ
ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀɪsʜ.

Mar 22, 2016 7:08 PM

Dec 2015
I feel fruit_de_la_eden is trying to win, which makes me not want to vote for them.
However, I have to vote for him.
10s and 1s only ratings doesn't give me a very good idea on how someone rates other than maybe they're "edgy". Also, obviously his favs are shit but he gave some 10s to good shows. However, his overall taste is shit whether he is trolling or not.

Although, if this was a shit taste contest for husbandos then dizzyur would win.
Haruka?! Dizzyur plz.
Banner credit to @turnip
Mar 22, 2016 7:23 PM
Sep 2014
None of these people have bad taste imo.
Mar 22, 2016 7:45 PM
Jul 2018
hahaha it's time
my husbando list is trash on purpose, i love antagonistic asshats and weirdos
vampire dad, sekshy harasho, dolphin boy, shitkawa, and kanie west.

Trazilibo has Kaiki on his favs, I can't refute that....

hey, at least i don't have the purposeful?crap taste of Fruit_de_la_Eden. seems like he's tryna win with that favs list.

i'm gonna vote for hanakumu out of spite :) although i love that our pics both radiate snark
removed-userMar 22, 2016 7:59 PM
Mar 22, 2016 7:58 PM

Jan 2016
Trazilibo, the Psycho PAss tag is killing me.

Also Eden is just a tryhard...
Mar 22, 2016 8:47 PM

Oct 2011
@dizzyur Haikyuu or Shigatsu in favs is all you need to win my vote.
Mar 22, 2016 8:50 PM
Jan 2013
Favs

dizzyur - Oh, it's nice to see a Ouran, neat

Fruit_de_la_Eden - "MIRAI NIKKI IS AMUSINGLY AMAZING I SWEAR. WOW AND KAORI IS SO COOOOOT, I'D DEI 4 HER, 3CEWL5ME. SHITTY ANIME TOURNEY, HERE DOES THE WINNER COME."
More like "I TRIED SO HARD, AND I GOT SO FAAAAR..."

But yeah, Mushishi is kinda bad, but Kino no Tabi is good

The others are boring

By Score

Fruit_de_la_Eden - Dang, you're a harsh scorer
Nozaki and Barakamon 6
Sad, tleast is higher than Clannad
Mirai Nikki 3, interesting
Nichijou 7, it's kind of high comparing the rest of yo list
Eh, the rest is meh

dizzyur - Haruhi 10, oh baby
Clannad 9, eh
K-on 8 hmm
Pretty decent

Trazlilbo - "It's almost as perfect as Bee-Movie", amazing way of putting it
"Best Brazilian dub ever." Well, Kuwabara do sound hella weird on the japanese version. I'm not really fond of Yu Yu Hakusho tho, I'll give it a pass still.
Nichibros 9
SZS 8
Dat GTO 1. Dat 1 episode seen. Dat precipitated Conclusion.
"Take One Piece, remove all the cool things, add a lot of shit and then you have this.". Well damn

hanakumu - Oh my god, your list is so pink, it's so pretty.
Planetes is interesting, I give you that
5cm is boring and that's a 9
SZS up there, interesting
Clannad 3, pretty

Yeah, all of em are at least somewhat positive

Abstain
gone bai bai
Mar 22, 2016 8:56 PM
Jul 2018
KonaKoffee4 said:

Although, if this was a shit taste contest for husbandos then dizzyur would win.
Haruka?! Dizzyur plz.

Haruka is actually closer to the top tier of the crap heap. I've got a conman, a deviant, a girl who has no problems violently attempting to murder people, someone who's always hiding behind a mask, the absurd laziness, the manipulative sports captain, a guy who fake attempted to rape a girl as a lesson, and the moefuck all on one list. they're almost all horrible somehow.
Mar 22, 2016 8:56 PM

Oct 2015
1. dizzyur: Is definitely out of question. Has 85.9% affinity to me; plus, likes some stuff I like as well (Hyouka,Drrr, Monogatari etc, not to mention similar ratings (though, Clannad rating is disturbing me ).
-Has Durarara in fave, good sign.
-Should watch more shounen and ecchi.

2.hanakumu: Is safe as well. Has 78.8% affinity to me. Has most of my fave high rated+ likes Bleach (that's good), didin't like Death Note that much but has very similar ratings in general.
- Fave anime look decent.
-Shouldn't be afraid of giving more 10s.

3.Trazilibo: Looks very good. Has 64.7% affinity to me. Has given a bit lower scores to my fave anime but are in the 'okay' area', I can agree with most of his ratings.
-Having One Piece in fave is nice, I will give you a big plus.
-Rest of your fave anime are pretty decent, looks like the list of people who didnt advance/already lost in the groups.
- Think about your DBZ score.

- Fruit_de_la_Eden ( or Fruit_de_la_Troll?): Has --42.2% affinity to me. I will try to judge him 'seriously'. Has given Drrr and F/Z a 1 , that's not so good. Some other anime I liked have been rated with 1 as well. I don't agree with most of his ratings.
-Has 'not so good' anime like SAO in his fave, likes some stuff like Mirai Nikki and Shigatsu (that might not be so good)
-Likes the MCs of his fave anime, that's good for you.
-A taste a 13 years old boy would have.
-You need more variety in your fave anime list.

Yeah, my vote goes to Fruit_de_la_Eden. ( you tried very hard, didn't you? I will give you what you want )

P.S.:@KonaKoffee4 L is the worst husbando. ;)
WaterFistoleMar 22, 2016 11:43 PM
Mar 22, 2016 9:01 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Lolz, fruit de la eden trying really hard to win. So thats a nope for him.

For the other 3, i had no idea what to do after looking at the shared anime of everyone, i decided to go with the favs.

I'm going with hanakumu
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 22, 2016 9:19 PM

Apr 2009
DatRandomDude said:
Lolz, fruit de la eden trying really hard to win. So thats a nope for him.

For the other 3, i had no idea what to do after looking at the shared anime of everyone, i decided to go with the favs.

I'm going with hanakumu

I appreciate it ^_^

sᴛᴀʀ.
ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀɪsʜ.

Mar 22, 2016 9:20 PM
Jul 2018
VanishingKira said:
Faker:
http://web.archive.org/web/20150906045525/http://myanimelist.net/profile/Fruit_de_la_Eden

would be Fruit_de_la_Eden but since his list is fake voting for dizzyur,he has 5 good favorite but 5 bad ones other other two people had more good series in their favorites

kind of an offtopic quesiton, but does MAL do an archive.org save on its own periodically, or do users do that? like does someone do these manually in a profile stalker sense? my username apparently does have saved archive snaps, but I don't remember being the one who saved them.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://myanimelist.net/profile/dizzyur

I worry about my prof being crawled by people I knew when i was on tumblr lol
tryna collect some icky receipts or something equally and uselessly petty
Mar 22, 2016 9:27 PM
Jan 2013
dizzyur said:
VanishingKira said:
Faker:
http://web.archive.org/web/20150906045525/http://myanimelist.net/profile/Fruit_de_la_Eden

would be Fruit_de_la_Eden but since his list is fake voting for dizzyur,he has 5 good favorite but 5 bad ones other other two people had more good series in their favorites

kind of an offtopic quesiton, but does MAL do an archive.org save on its own periodically, or do users do that? like does someone do these manually in a profile stalker sense? my username apparently does have saved archive snaps, but I don't remember being the one who saved them.

I am prone to believe that waybackmachine tries to save "The whole internet" or at least "The relevant part of it"

Like, if you go to a profile of someone popular who get page hits (Like Xinil), you'll get a lot of snapshots on web archive.
Now pick a user who just uses the site for the list, you're going to get a really small ammount of snapshots.

Like, my profile only started getting constant snapshots after I started using the MAL forums (Beggining of 2015) and people started visiting the page.
gone bai bai
Mar 22, 2016 9:34 PM
Jul 2018
Mkim said:
dizzyur said:

I am prone to believe that waybackmachine tries to save "The whole internet" or at least "The relevant part of it"

Like, if you go to a profile of someone popular who get page hits (Like Xinil), you'll get a lot of snapshots on web archive.
Now pick a user who just uses the site for the list, you're going to get a really small ammount of snapshots.

Like, my profile only started getting constant snapshots after I started using the MAL forums (Beggining of 2015) and people started visiting the page.

hmm, that makes sense, I don't know. it seems like a lot of the pages from the embarrassing portion of my life would be saved there automatically, specifically my old blogs, but they generally weren't unless someone saved them manually, and allowed wayback to take periodic shots. I think it's just my paranoia fueling things, wayback probably saves certain pages on sites but not all sites allow them to do so.

i only started using the forums around here late january (despite being a member of this site for 4 years now and inactive as fuck til this yr), so the snapshot chronology makes more sense now...
Mar 22, 2016 9:36 PM

Feb 2015
dizzyur... we have super negative affinity
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Mar 22, 2016 9:39 PM
Jan 2013
dizzyur said:
Mkim said:

hmm, that makes sense, I don't know. it seems like a lot of the pages from the embarrassing portion of my life would be saved there automatically, specifically my old blogs, but they generally weren't unless someone saved them manually, and allowed wayback to take periodic shots. I think it's just my paranoia fueling things, wayback probably saves certain pages on sites but not all sites allow them to do so.

i only started using the forums around here late january (despite being a member of this site for 4 years now and inactive as fuck til this yr), so the snapshot chronology makes more sense now...
You just have to pretend that those never existed and noone will ever think about them

We all have... that thing... That they rather it wasn't a thing.

But still, wayback machine just saves the page, not the site, so they would need the exact url to see the things
And it's the exact url, like if you have a used called "Banana" and someone stole that username 4 years later. The first snap is from the first "Banana" and the following ones would be from the new "Banana"
gone bai bai
Mar 22, 2016 9:42 PM

Oct 2014
I vote for dizzyur
Also e fruit de la den if try this hard to get people to vote in you it always have the oposite effect
Mar 22, 2016 10:31 PM

Dec 2015
dizzyur said:
KonaKoffee4 said:

Haruka?! Dizzyur plz.

Haruka is actually closer to the top tier of the crap heap. I've got a conman, a deviant, a girl who has no problems violently attempting to murder people, someone who's always hiding behind a mask, the absurd laziness, the manipulative sports captain, a guy who fake attempted to rape a girl as a lesson, and the moefuck all on one list. they're almost all horrible somehow.

Aaahhh the madness!!
I can't take your husbandos!

@zelgadis today is opposite day, so you mean L is best husbando?
I think yesh
Banner credit to @turnip
Mar 22, 2016 10:36 PM

Oct 2015
Trazilbo

I was going to pick fruit de la eden, but im not feeding a troll.
The peasant is bound by the king. The king is bound by the peasants and their kingdom. But the Viking is bound to nothing but themselves.

Mar 22, 2016 10:48 PM
Jul 2018
Dizzyur has good taste and appreciates monogatari(unike the circlejerk who pass comments abt the series by only seeing bake), Fruit is trying too hard(lol that prev profile). And I like trazilbo's taste and favs(sharing most of the favs).

Vote goes to hanakumu.
removed-userMar 22, 2016 10:56 PM
Mar 22, 2016 10:49 PM

Jan 2015
I'm gonna ignore Fruit_de_la_Eden completely.
Trazilibo is fine. I can't hate on a guy who likes Ping Pong, Tatami Galaxy, Monogatari, HxH, and One Piece.
87.5% with dizzy, so she's out. Everything is fine, but that fujoshi bait is strong.
hanakumu gave Brotherhood and Fairy Tail the same score of 7. Please tell me that's a joke. Also, After Story a 2, but lame ass seasonals rated much higher? Nah...

I vote for hanakumu.
Mar 22, 2016 10:53 PM

Aug 2013
Like everyone else, I'm not even going to bother with Fruit.
I find it incredibly hard to vote for my fellow HxH fggts, like Trazilibo, so he's out.
Dizzy has a greater compatibility with me than Hanakumu, soooooo

My vote goes to Hanakumu!
Mar 22, 2016 11:35 PM

Apr 2009
to my surprise I'm winning :3

Pyro said:

hanakumu gave Brotherhood and Fairy Tail the same score of 7. Please tell me that's a joke. Also, After Story a 2, but lame ass seasonals rated much higher? Nah...

I vote for hanakumu.

You forgot After Story was also a seasonal for me :P and it's waaaaaay worse than any lame-ass seasonal from this year.

Maybe except of Sushi Police.

Also FMA > FMA:B.

sᴛᴀʀ.
ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀɪsʜ.

Mar 22, 2016 11:41 PM
Jul 2018
hanakumu said:
to my surprise I'm winning :3

Pyro said:

I vote for hanakumu.

You forgot After Story was also a seasonal for me :P and it's waaaaaay worse than any lame-ass seasonal from this year.

Maybe except of Sushi Police.

Also FMA > FMA:B.

Dagashit = fmab and AS rated lower? Okay.
Mar 22, 2016 11:46 PM

Sep 2015
hanakumu ofc XD

Plus our affinity is the lowest, which is funny bcuz it's over 50%, whereas the other over 60% :O
And our favs just don't match at all :(

Lies are full
of endless possibilies.
Mar 22, 2016 11:56 PM

Mar 2016
If it were a best taste then I would vote for @hanakumu (highest affinity plus I liked their ratings) but unfortunately it's not so sorry hana.

Idk if he is trying hard or not to win this but I will vote @Fruit_de_la_Eden
Mar 23, 2016 12:04 AM
Jul 2018
I'm kinda afraid people are going to keep voting for me solely because I picked Hana as my other fav Monogatari arc besides second season (Nise was best when Kaiki was there, the other half wasn't nearly as good), although I do like Owarimonogatari thus far, I don't know if it'll end up being as high on my ranks as Hana. I actually quite liked Rouka Numachi in all honesty, she would've been a great recurring character if it were, you know... possible for her to assume such a roll.

As for the fujoshit accusations, I like BL manga as a guilty pleasure (mostly disgusting psychological stuff that involves a revolving door of different horrid situations), but not so much the anime adaptions, Junjou and whatever its sister series is named have an art style that bothers the ever loving shit out of me (massive yaoi hands and chins that could cut wood on the "seme" and overly effeminate "uke" with meek personality, for each and every pairing, where is the originality? this is not how gay guys should be represented in fiction either, i wonder if any bisexual or gay guys actually look at this shit and wonder why the hell those inaccurate representations of them are so loved by thirteen year old fangirls), and I'm no fan of the stereotypes that are so heavily relied upon in either of those shows (see previous description of shitty art style). I don't like Free! or HQ!! BL shippers much either, their attempts to try and make everything seem like BL subtext, in context, out of context, even in fucking official art.... are feeble and childish, they only watch the anime for this and never even stop fawning enough over supposed "yaoi subtext" to see the other redeeming aspects of the series. I like the characters in Haikyuu and Free, that's why they are on my list.
removed-userMar 23, 2016 12:08 AM
Mar 23, 2016 12:07 AM

Mar 2016
If you want to win that bad dizzy I can change my vote?
Mar 23, 2016 12:15 AM
Jul 2018
dizzyur said:
I'm kinda afraid people are going to keep voting for me solely because I picked Hana as my other fav Monogatari arc besides second season (Nise was best when Kaiki was there, the other half wasn't nearly as good), although I do like Owarimonogatari thus far, I don't know if it'll end up being as high on my ranks as Hana. I actually quite liked Rouka Numachi in all honesty, she would've been a great recurring character if it were, you know... possible for her to assume such a roll.

I think hana> owari, simply becoz one character in owari felt a bit like plot device. As for the votes, you will get it definitely from anti-monogatari circlejerk irrespective of hana(which happened in my case).
Mar 23, 2016 12:39 AM

Jan 2013
Trazilibo.
A 10 on any monogatari season == instant shit taste
Mar 23, 2016 1:25 AM
Feb 2011
Neither dizzy or hana could appreciate the comedy masterpiece that was Utsu Musume Sayuri..... Such a hard choice.
I'll go with hanakumu after looking at the ratings of some of the shared anime.
Mar 23, 2016 1:37 AM

Nov 2015
Dizzyur- monkey paw girl was NOT that cool. Noragami,Hanamonogatri rated way too high, while Junjou and Amagi are rated too low

Trazilibo- typical ass favorites. Rated Bakemonogatri 10 and Bebop 7, fuckin ew. Gave DBZ a 6, EW. Ok, his whole list rating trigger the frick out of me.

hanakumu- buncha mechs in the favs, don't watch mechas can't judge. highest affinity so far though

fruit_de_la_eden- another person trying real hard to convince you their taste is shittier than reality, not even going to bother .

Trazilibo gets the vote .
Mar 23, 2016 1:40 AM

Apr 2013
dizzyur
Mar 23, 2016 1:48 AM

Jul 2015
@Trazilibo is out of the competition. Utena 10/10? Wait for the next best taste tournament bro.

@Fruit_de_la_Eden You're trying too hard, and you forgot to erase your friends' comments. 2/10 learn2troll.

Can't vote here, 2 competitors have good taste, another one is cheating and I can't say much looking at the few animes I share with dizzyur, but she seems k.
Mar 23, 2016 3:36 AM

Apr 2009
dizzyur said:

As for the fujoshit accusations,

If they voted you solely because of BL on list, I'd get those votes, you know.

sᴛᴀʀ.
ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀɪsʜ.

Mar 23, 2016 3:45 AM

Apr 2014
That thing about the archives was quite interesting. Nice comments, I need to take them in account while trying to troll because I obviously ain't a good troller hehe. I also found a person that knows how to speak England. Thanks for entertaining me guys :> (btw I wasted about 15 minutes of my life to do the whole "troll" things so as long as not much time was wasted, I am so damn okay with people saying that I tried so hard. Thanks once again lol
Mar 23, 2016 3:55 AM

Jun 2015
Trazilibo
Mar 23, 2016 4:38 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Trazilibo since negative affinity

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Mar 23, 2016 4:52 AM

Jul 2015
Trazilibo gets my vote
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Mar 23, 2016 5:03 AM

Apr 2014
btw i am voting for @hanakumu bcs her taste ain't as good as that goddamn amazing free! in the other person's favorite. ahh and @Trazilibo why did u even participate? i swear i did do a better job than you xD
Mar 23, 2016 6:31 AM
Jul 2018
This is very difficult.
Both @dizzyur and @hanakumu are fujoshi, by far the worst group of the entire fanbase.
And then dizzyur profile screams Tumblr, while hanakumu is a disgusting elitist.

My vote goes toward dizzyur for the Tumblr + fujoshit combo.
Mar 23, 2016 12:21 PM

Oct 2015
dizzyur: 8
Trazilibo : 8
hanakumu : 8
Fruit_de_la_Eden: 3

What an exciting group.
Mar 23, 2016 12:25 PM

Jan 2013
Zelgadis said:

What an exciting group.

Ooh, this is a close one!
Mar 23, 2016 12:29 PM
Jul 2018
CondemneDio said:
Zelgadis said:

What an exciting group.

Does that mean all 3 of them have shit taste?or anything else? xD
Mar 23, 2016 12:37 PM

Oct 2015
xaos12 said:
CondemneDio said:

Or all equallly good?
Mar 23, 2016 12:40 PM
Jul 2018
Zelgadis said:
xaos12 said:

Or all equallly good?

Yup that's also a possibility. Or maybe similar average taste.
Wonder if there will be a tiebraker vote....
Mar 23, 2016 2:29 PM

Jun 2015
Trazilibo; YYH & KlK 9/10? the first one is whack, the latter one is meh, also for being a Ghibli-Fag.

THE MATCH IS CLOSED
DeagoMar 23, 2016 3:01 PM
Mar 23, 2016 3:13 PM
Jul 2018
Damn that was a close match!!
Mar 23, 2016 3:26 PM
Jul 2018
Savage_ said:
Dizzyur- monkey paw girl was NOT that cool. Noragami,Hanamonogatri rated way too high, while Junjou and Amagi are rated too low

Junjou is shit. Talk about yaoi stereotypes in action.

Rouka is an amazing piece of crap who deserved moar screentime. She had a lil sort of rivalry going on with fuckin' Kaiki. She was a bitch, but she had balls. I don't know. I really liked her, I don't have a specific Monogatari arc or girl I really "hate", if i had to pick one it'd be Sengoku for being a Yandere bitch in second season but Monogatari generally does a good job with its characters and she is no exception. I think a lot of people are salty because Araragi's involvement in Hana was minimal, but I thought they did fine without him, saying that as someone who adores Araragi.

Amagi was best for Seiya, side characters didn't get enough focus, also Seiya needed more backstory time and narcissistic monologuing, 12 episodes was too little, Latifa was kind of a typical cutesy princess character, cute but meh… the villain DEFS deserved more screentime and backstory and explanation for motive, I felt he was more forcibly shoehorned into being there last minute in the story, even KnK did a better job at introducing and building up the villain… and in the same amt of episodes no less. those are some of the basic flaws I can list that caused me to dock my score to like a 7 when I originally went with a 9. Seiya is still amazing, that's why he is on my favs list.

FunkyNano said:
Mugino is a shit bae @dizzyur get your shit sorted

She's better than yo waifus
removed-userMar 23, 2016 3:33 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» You enter the room of the user above, what is the first thing you see?

Wendoka - May 19

26 by Animeistaken »»
5 minutes ago

» What are you eating right now/ the last thing you ate? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Baffometi - Mar 18, 2019

869 by Wendoka »»
19 minutes ago

» If you had a child with the user above, what would they look like/how would they act? ( 1 2 )

ethearl - Jan 17, 2020

56 by Animeistaken »»
19 minutes ago

» How did the person above you die? v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jan 18, 2016

4204 by Animeistaken »»
21 minutes ago

» What do you think the above user thinks about you? v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Brandon - Dec 28, 2018

6854 by Animeistaken »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.