Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2016 10:35 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Seems like there's quite a bit of drama going on about the role of "Momiji" in discussion there.

Lol Tsuruga showing up like that at the end to Mogami is priceless XD
Mar 21, 2016 12:24 AM

Aug 2013
Aw man I thought Kyoko would be the one to audition for the ninja girl who wants revenge since it does fit in to Kyoko's situation lol. Well I'm still excited if she gets the role Momiji cause HER MAKEOVER IS THE BESTTTT I cant wait!o(≧∇≦o)

Does anyone else enjoy Moka-san's jealousy towards Ren when it involves Kyoko? So cute♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
Mar 21, 2016 1:57 AM

Nov 2007
Moko asked if there's no worry, and she showed that there's no worry (well, it's true now). More about the auditions, and Kyoko is interested?

When Moko told her about the time She saw Ren (Moko told her it might be related to work because it was "confirmed" earlier from the first question), Kyoko thought his troubled face is related to his own work. She met smiley Ren eventually after she helps her aunt out.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 21, 2016 5:39 AM

Dec 2015
Ren.. I have missed you! 😍😍😍 excited for her new role!
Mar 21, 2016 9:19 AM

Apr 2010
Ren came to Kyoko's house directly? I'm pretty sure he never did it before. There has to be a reason!!!! Why evey time I want to stop to read they put something interesting :(

Mar 21, 2016 11:31 AM

Mar 2015
ohh.. new arc!
ren come strigh to the kyouko house.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 21, 2016 2:12 PM

Feb 2015
Rennnn, I missed you and your beautiful face.

New arc seems nice.
Mar 22, 2016 3:45 AM

Feb 2015
All I wanted at that moment was for Ren to wrap his arms around her...
Mar 23, 2016 1:49 PM

Nov 2011
rayeine said:
Rennnn, I missed you and your beautiful face.
NatashaV said:
All I wanted at that moment was for Ren to wrap his arms around her...

Hahaha, same!

Yes! It's been awhile since we saw Kyouko acting for real. I'm so stoked for this despite Moko's pessimistic attitude towards it.
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Mar 25, 2016 6:21 AM

Aug 2007
NOOOOOO Why did they have to end it there ;_; I hate one chapter a month. This sucks

Mar 25, 2016 7:46 AM
Feb 2016
ugh I'm sorry but this was a boring chapter
Mar 28, 2016 8:53 PM
Mar 2016
Omgosh!!!!! Yass!!! In that moment, it felt like Kyouko wanted to hug him 💖😍😍😍
Omg!!! It feels so long since I've seen Ren and Kyouko together 😩😭😭😭😭
Mar 29, 2016 12:47 PM
May 2014
Chapter was a little boring, things is going so slow.
Apr 13, 2016 9:57 AM
Oct 2012
One week away from a new chapter and I am dying.

I keep coming back to this chapter for nourishment; it was a slow one, but it was very satisfying. I think we've all been there, so you can all imagine how Kyoko must have felt when she saw Tsuruga. This is a great way to sneak in some meaning without shoving it in our faces :)
Apr 17, 2016 10:25 AM
Apr 2016
cnw64 said:
Chapter was a little boring, things is going so slow.

Haha.. It can be considered a bit boring, but actually i have to reread this chapter to understand Chidori and Momiji roles.

Seriously, I am curious about those two roles. I'm dying to know the connection between two roles as both actresses filming the roles will be from the very talented Love Me Section.
So, if I'm correct, both of them will be female ninjas, then? (Well, Moko/Chidori has to stalk and learn swordmanship first) This is gonna be EPIC!
And what is Tsuruga doing in Moko's shooting set? He was wearing hakama. I hope they will be filming the same movie heheh. Gonna grab some popcorn!
Apr 22, 2016 12:57 PM

Oct 2008
Intrigued with the new film Kyoko ang Moko might end up filming in together. Wonder if we'll get to find out about the girl with the grudge over the "stolen" role...

And OMG I thought Ren and Kyoko wouldn't get to talk about the topic of her mother but he came directly to her house! Ren knows that Kyoko would pretend that everything is fine when in fact she really needs to talk to someone, he was worried! I hope Kyoko doesn't push him away after he came all this way, especially since he's leaving the next day to finish filming. Really hope she tells Ren at least something about how her talk with her mother went... :3
This is really exciting!
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of your life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you. They're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth./B.J.Rubin
May 2, 2016 2:16 PM

Jun 2010
I find this whole new movie thing very boring and annoying. All the drama there is, will take a decade to develop. So no need for this. We just finally got rid of Mogami's mother drama.

And I found Mogami very childish and stupid in this chapter. She's supposed to be an actress, but all she does is complain how she can't hate or bully Moko-san. It's only her role, seriously.
And why she keeps complaining about the roles she does? No one's forcing her to do such roles.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2017 9:01 PM

Feb 2008
As much as I like Bo, I'd like it more if she stopped relying on him. Its not healthy and the longer she does it, the worse it'll be when he finds out.

I rather liked her work look.

Looking forward to finding out what her new role will be. I hope its not a bullying or villain role. It'd be nice if she got to break out of that mold.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 278 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jan 19, 2020

13 by Saprya »»
Feb 8, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat Chapter 50 Discussion

vearg - May 27, 2009

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 318 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 317 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.