Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 13, 2016 3:23 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Amaama to Inazuma | TV | PV
Amaama to Inazuma is a manga by Gido Amagakure. An anime adaptation was announced to be produced by TMS Entertainment and directed by Tarou Iwasaki (Isshuukan Friends). It centers around a teacher who takes care of his daughter, despite not being able to cook. The anime will air in Summer 2016.

Endride | TV | PV
Endride is an original anime produced by Brain's Base. It centers around a 15-year-old junior high school student who is transported to the world of Endra. Keiji Gotou (Kiddy Grade) will direct the anime and it will premiere on April 3. In addition, the video reveals the anime's opening theme, titled Limit by Luna Sea.

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season | TV | PV
The video previews the second cours of Gakusen Toshi Asterisk and plays the anime's theme song, titled "The Asterisk War" by Shiena Nishizawa. In addition, it reveals a premiere date of April 2.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Joker Game | TV | PV | CM
Joker Game is a novel written by Koji Yanagi. The story takes place in 1937 and involves a mysterious spy training organization known as the "D Agency." The anime is produced by Production I.G and directed by Kazuya Nomura (Ghost in the Shell (2015)). The new video previews the anime's opening theme, "REASON TRIANGLE" by QUADRANGLE.

Kiznaiver | TV | CM
The new character video previews Honoka Maki and Chidori Takashiro.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Onigiri | TV | CM
The new ad for Onigiri previews the anime's opening song, "Hime wa Rankiryuu☆Goikkousama" by STARMARIE.

Popin Q | Movie | Trailer
Popin Q is an original movie by Toei Animation. The production of the movie is to commemorate the studio's 60th anniversary. The movie follows five girls who build a bond through dancing, and will premiere in 2017.

Sakana-sanJul 21, 2016 12:59 AM
Mar 13, 2016 3:24 PM

Nov 2011
The Amaama to Inazuma PV must be one of the cutest things I've seen this year so far. Joker Game looks nice too.
Mar 13, 2016 3:40 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Entride looks alright and Joker Game still looks impressive. Still, the best PV I've seen this week was Swagamoto Sakamoto desu ga?
Mar 13, 2016 3:42 PM

Apr 2014
Ehh, Endride looks boring, how sad.. Was expecting more from Joker Game.
Mar 13, 2016 4:05 PM

May 2012
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season, Joker Game and Entride look good to me
Mar 13, 2016 4:08 PM

Apr 2014
Only Onigiri looks good

Everything looks like its trying to hard to appeal to the west
Mar 14, 2016 4:14 AM

Feb 2015
Amaama to Inazuma
OH SHIT! THat is absolutely good. i can feel Barakamon vibe from it.

Endride
NOPE

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season
Can't wait for it :D

Joker Game
i don't know. probably i will try to watch it.

Kiznaiver
Not Fucking Available in my COUNTRY!!!!
Aniplex is shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onigiri.
looking foward to it :D
i didn't play the game before but i knew the game and it was a really good game.

Popin Q
i'm not gonna talk bad about the PV because there is only a girl screaming in the PV, and i don't want to say "that is fucking shit" i like the story after reading the synopsis, the Visual Key looks great too imo, so i'm looking foward to it but WTF WITH THAT PV. A girl just screamed and that's the end LOL!
Mar 14, 2016 5:19 AM
Jul 2018
Idk 'bout everyone else but Endride PV looks good to me. I'll be sure watching the anime.

Joker Game gonna be something. I can't wait for the spring season to start.
Mar 14, 2016 6:00 AM

May 2013
Joker Game definitively. Just hearing the seiyuu made me so excited !!!!

Amaama to Inazuma the cutness ! I'm quite sure it will be good ^^

Kiznaiver couldn't watch the video either :/

Endride & Popin Q not sure about those two but i will give them a try.
Mar 14, 2016 11:02 PM

Sep 2015
I should make a proper review of this somewhere else, but I'll put it here instead because I'm lazy, and I don't know how. Sorry for the rants.

TL;DR Just watch Joker Game.

Amaama to Inazuma - Might not be a bad comedy. I like the voice actor (Its the same from Barakamon, which has a similar cast of characters judging from this PV).
Worth Watching: 6/10

Endride - No. Doesn't make sense from the description. the PV itself doesn't explain half of what's going on (or I'm just bad at reading covers), and it appears as confusing as Bubuki Buranki. I mean, even Concrete Revolutio plot was much easier to understand, just from episode one! Unless you like No. 6, I don't see much to this.
Worth Watching: 4/10

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season - Watched the first season, be a good sport and watch this season too. It has more action IIRC, and the OP doesn't seem as bad. If you've never watched Season one, and don't like cheesy harem, don't watch this. (Heck, 2015 has better options. And there's also Hundred to fill your ecchi/harem needs.)
BTW A-1 Pictures doesn't make action anime as awesome as the others. I didn't like SAO S1 until I watched it with fresh eyes (in which case, I burned my eyes again watching it from my anime club.)

Joker Game - Unless you can't handle blood, gore, or long mystery shows, don't watch it. Everyone else, is welcome to try and gamble with the joker in something I expect to believe a success similar to Psycho-Pass (1st season. 2nd season was a train wreck to me when compared.)
Worth Watching: 9/10

Kiznaiver - I learn nothing from this, but the description says this might be interesting. It reminds me of Kokoro Connect. Studio Trigger also makes nice visuals, like Kill la Kill and ... not much else.
Worth Watching: 7/10

Onigiri - Watching this because I played a bit. Basically, don't watch a video game turned anime, because 60% (I'm guessing) suck like shit. Literally. I dropped some, else never picked any up because of it. I'm literally crossing my fingers hoping this is slightly okay. Plus, simple/dumb harem is nice to kill time/yourself.
BTW, the last good one I remember was God Eater, which wasn't as good throughout the entire season.
Worth Watching: 4/10

Popin Q - I didn't get the PV. The synopsis says a whole 'nother story. All I'll say is, I'll give it a shot (and shoot back a 6/10 for wtfits). If you love Uta no Prince Sama (or something close to it) and want them guys to be girls while dancing, here's your anime..........enjoy. (It also says deep relationship building is included)

Well...I guess 2016 might be a year full of uninteresting awesome anime. Time to go back and watch 2015 stuff. Sorry for this long post.
Mar 16, 2016 2:20 AM

Jul 2014
Joker Game looks very interesting.

More topics from this board

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by EcchiGodMamster »»
25 minutes ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

17 by RobertBobert »»
41 minutes ago

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

5 by Entity72 »»
3 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

98 by RobertBobert »»
8 hours ago

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
Yesterday, 8:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.