Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 15, 2016 10:35 AM

May 2010
'Kojitsu Bikyu' mate, that's what I do every day.

And I'm surprised, this is the first I've heard Shimono Hiro's deep voice. It sounds good.

Liray777 said:
I want to know why their is such an emphasis on Riku and Takeru connecting smoothly when they run at opposite ends of any race. Riku seems to always be the starter and Takeru seems to run the last stint. So why do they practice connecting so much if they are never even going to need to?

Lmao good point. This episode seems stupid now. In-fact, all the episodes emphasizing Riku/Takeru 'connecting' seem pointless.

Takeru please. You are not gonna get that kinda hard training in a pool.

A bucket of ice means time to die. Well, Riku was manly there, he ate the most. Sakurai eating was the cutest though.
Mar 21, 2016 8:58 PM

Oct 2013
Liray777 said:
I want to know why their is such an emphasis on Riku and Takeru connecting smoothly when they run at opposite ends of any race. Riku seems to always be the starter and Takeru seems to run the last stint. So why do they practice connecting so much if they are never even going to need to?

MIND=BLOWN

I didn't notice until now!
Apr 5, 2016 4:11 PM

Jan 2015
His obsession with his brother needs to end... Tomoe is so kind to Riku but Riku isn't ....
Jun 7, 2016 11:21 PM

Feb 2015

lol, that part was so funny.

kawaii-despair said:
Free meets Haikyuu,they fuck and boom,Prince of Stride this week.

dude nooooo, the end product couldn't have been this mediocre plot.

Satoshi said:
Liray777 said:

MIND=BLOWN

I didn't notice until now!

nice theory, but it was already said if anyone has a problem in stride, it affects the whole team.

say riku is too busy being indirectly pissed off at takeru. he won't run right, or he'll miss the clap, or he could trip, etc. same could be for takeru. i'm sure they would do the same for any of the team. i don't think it's just them in specifics.
-----
boring ep, but that was only because there was no action. half of the episode felt a little gay, but not too much.

and lol, did they honestly think they could make a little haikyuu go in there? lol too bad, it failed. it's nothing compared to IG's work.

but then again this is M/H so why didn't they go all out...;_;
Mar 5, 2017 7:38 PM

Jan 2014
Pretty fun episode..

A bucket of ice cream = cooperation xD
Sep 11, 2022 9:55 AM
Sep 2020
It's pretty awkward but I love how crazy the show is.
Feb 6, 1:18 AM

Oct 2022
Finally the teamwork is coming back.
UndefeatedBahamut
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prince of Stride: Alternative Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2016

157 by vadoyager7 »»
Feb 14, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Prince of Stride: Alternative Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2016

75 by vadoyager7 »»
Feb 10, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Prince of Stride: Alternative Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2016

53 by vadoyager7 »»
Feb 8, 5:11 AM

Poll: » Prince of Stride: Alternative Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2016

72 by vadoyager7 »»
Jan 27, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Prince of Stride: Alternative Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2016

62 by vadoyager7 »»
Jan 24, 7:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.