Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2016 1:21 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Been 3 years but we finally got another adaption of Koakuma Kanojo. This episde is an adaption of Ch2-4 and is a single story, unlike the previous which was just 2 separate chapters. Also a different character design which I feel the previous episode was higher quality but this one I felt was more suitable to the content.

Anyways, mostly vanilla content with 2 girls, Hibiki the regular human girl and Elena, the elf.

First scene is of Elena with Kazuki using a the love potion on himself he got from Hibiki, which was just a aphrodisiac giving him an erection in front of her. I've seen a lot of holding demon girls by their horns during a blowjob but holding a elf girl by her ears seemed a little awkward, just not something you see everyday. Can't really tell for sure but it feels like they added a few extra bits to her sex scenes, that or the small modifications are making me think so.

Then we get Hibiki getting jealous seeing them getting naughty together. Ends up accidentally knocking him out which leads her to tying him up on and getting some action herself. Drinks a bottle of the aphrodisiac and proceeds to play dominant.

Lastly we have a threesome of the girls fighting for him. The transition to the last part was different than the manga, seems they had trouble trying to fit 3 chapters into their time frame or budget wasn't enough as you could see a Elena really poorly animated when walking into the room. So the threesome was quite short and had no insertion, just a both girls licking. A bit sad for that part, the last chapter actually had him doing both girls and the girls kissing each other to transfer the goodies, which wasn't in this.

Regardless, both girls were really cute but I liked Hibiki more. Glad they managed to animated my favorite part of the chapter too, during the threesome where they take their shirts off. Do hope we get more adaptions of the rest of the manga.
HentaiFeb 26, 2016 1:26 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Feb 26, 2016 6:37 PM

Feb 2016
What site did you find this on?
Feb 27, 2016 1:49 AM

Jan 2016
I was thinking I saw this before...so I read the manga before haha

Cliche kindness again :p
Feb 27, 2016 8:11 AM
Sep 2015
its been a long time since i last watched episode 1 but i was expecting some SUCUBUSS there but i dont even know who is that blonde chick...where was the original main sucubuss girl lol she was hot
Feb 27, 2016 12:29 PM

Feb 2013
ikato_kiyazaki said:
its been a long time since i last watched episode 1 but i was expecting some SUCUBUSS there but i dont even know who is that blonde chick...where was the original main sucubuss girl lol she was hot

The source material is just a bunch of short stories. The succubus girl was only 1 chapter. Though there is another chapter with 2 different succubus girls, it hasn't gotten an adaption. This episode is the only one with multiple chapters.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Feb 27, 2016 7:25 PM

Apr 2015
Nice to see this continue.
Feb 27, 2016 8:26 PM
Sep 2008
O G U R A Y U I
G
Y
R
A
Y
U
I
Mar 8, 2016 5:26 PM

Sep 2011
Definitely better than the first one. I didn't finish the first episode because I don't kinda like it for some reason.

Mar 10, 2016 8:59 PM

May 2015
It was a good adaptation overall. Great art and animation ... Words cannot express my satisfaction...

I love Hisasi... \( ゚◡゚)/ ~ Hisasi BANZAIIIIII ~
Mar 11, 2016 4:53 AM
Oct 2013
Eh? Director araki hideki style instead of director tatsumi from episode 1? Well they are both good in their own ways.

Both elf girl and hibiki were so slutty (///▽///) so much orgasms, all the contractions and body fluids XD

But with the transfer of aphrodisiac through the cum, they'd get more horny the more they came!

Fun comedy aspect is quite well-receivable as well. Hibiki's playful dynamic with him is cute and also adds to her gap moe when she turns perverted ^_^

Elena also cute in the more soothing kind of way.
Mar 11, 2016 4:14 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well that was just waaaaaayyyyy better than the first one. Can't recall the last time such a blatant quality gap between two episodes in a hentai

Maybe that's what three years does for you
Mar 12, 2016 5:48 AM

Jul 2009
garbage compared to ep 1. Brought the series down by a few points
Mar 24, 2016 11:44 AM

Apr 2011
Better than the first episode. But the h-scenes are too short.
Apr 6, 2016 4:59 AM

May 2012
The art and animation of the first episode strongly reminded me of Mizugi Kanojo and Ojousama wa H ga Osuki (ah, good ol' days). Then the second was like Stringendo. What the hell happened? I haven't read the manga yet, but as much as I've seen of it the anime became a really weak adaptation, sadly. Too short, bad animation, and missing the best sex scenes :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2016 7:08 AM
Oct 2013
Ennetsu said:
The art and animation of the first episode strongly reminded me of Mizugi Kanojo and Ojousama wa H ga Osuki (ah, good ol' days). Then the second was like Stringendo. What the hell happened?
changed director/character designers obviously. Unless you mean why it happened. Who knows ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
Apr 7, 2016 3:49 PM

May 2012
User-san said:
Ennetsu said:
The art and animation of the first episode strongly reminded me of Mizugi Kanojo and Ojousama wa H ga Osuki (ah, good ol' days). Then the second was like Stringendo. What the hell happened?
changed director/character designers obviously. Unless you mean why it happened. Who knows ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

I don't really understand these decisions of the studios. The first ep. didn't sell, so change the staff and spend less money on animation, and it will get better, or what?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2016 5:00 AM
Oct 2013
Ennetsu said:
I don't really understand these decisions of the studios. The first ep. didn't sell, so change the staff and spend less money on animation, and it will get better, or what?
You don't know if less money was spent. Maybe the first group of staff was too busy or didn't want to do any more episodes. Maybe the second group of staff really wanted to do the second episode. Maybe some decision-maker wanted the second episode to be in different style.
Sep 12, 2016 4:56 PM

Feb 2013
I didn't like the elf girl.
Apr 8, 2017 3:29 AM
Apr 2017
Where can i watch this ?
Apr 27, 2018 8:46 PM

Apr 2015
geraldine_vencio said:
Where can i watch this ?

Hentai Haven ;)

I'm a bit disappointed, because the last part is too short. But I still prefer Tsun Devil over this. Succubus > Elf & Human
Dec 25, 2018 1:32 AM

Sep 2010
Hm this one was different from the first episode.
The previous was more erotic!
Apr 27, 2020 4:04 AM
Jul 2018
Part one was better. I give the whole show a 5/10.
Jul 9, 2020 9:34 PM

Sep 2018
I liked the first one a lot more and the sudden change from demonic stuff to a modern fantasy setting was pretty offputting to me. I was expecting more stories involving the cursed DVD but instead I get this episode that feels like it's taken from a completely different hentai and is cliche and generic both in the "magical school" anime sense and the hentai sense as well. Also the sudden drop in animation quality didn't help it either. I disliked this so much that I will watch the second half some other time (which means this post might change, but I doubt it).

Edit: Finally watched the second half, yeah, that was awful. Kinda makes me wish the two episodes were separate entries, then I wouldn't have to give the series a 6 when I really liked the first episode.
KristiwazhereSep 4, 2020 4:19 PM
Dec 19, 2022 5:16 PM

Nov 2010
I wish elven girls existed in real life.
6:56 That insides of her mouth look nice. I wish I could dump loads of cum in it!
7:20 Tighten that throat muscles!
13:10 That underboob looks so juicy. I wanna lick it so bad!
24:12 Oh man, I want to lick her armpit so bad! I can just imagine how salty/sour it smells & tastes!
Jucilicious sex scenes! 7/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koakuma Kanojo The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Dec 23, 2013

35 by MizuhoKamui »»
Dec 18, 2022 7:39 PM

» Episode 2

marconii2002 - Dec 21, 2015

8 by Asdbc »»
Jan 27, 2021 4:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.