Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Feb 25, 2016 4:20 PM

Feb 2016
Sachiko Fujinuma wins Anime Mom of the Century.

I just hope she's careful with the teacher. I'm convinced he'll end up being the killer, and even if that weren't the case, he's suspicious to boot.

Also I'm kind of wondering if Satoru has anything planned at all for helping the other two children targeted. I understand he feels somewhat responsible for Hinazuki's kidnapping, since in the original timeline he was likely the last to see her before she went missing, but there's now two other kids he definitely knows are in danger(one being a close friend) and he still doesn't seem to be thinking about much beside saving Hinazuki. Like, if either of those two kids were killed now, shouldn't he feel even guiltier having known it was going to happen?(unless he thinks that Hinazuki will be the first to be killed no matter what and he's just working off that)
Feb 25, 2016 4:21 PM

Oct 2014
ColeSahner said:
Ok so this episode for sure gave away the killer. They brought up the fact the second victim was also a student at the school. Not to mention, the night after someone broke into the bus and left all that gear the Teacher <---- says he knows for a fact that she is safe. Now how could he know that without having been the person that went in there? Who also has access to both children? The Teacher. The perfect cover up, calling child protective services, acting like your helping. Its clearly the teacher right? I mean we haven't even been introduced to ANY other possibilities since returning to the past again. If this is a 12 episode anime we are running out of time to throw more people into the mix. It has to be the teacher.

it also showed how retarded satoru was because even if he knew who the second victim was he did not do anything to protect her
and there is no reason for the killer to do not kill kayo when he found her at the bus
Feb 25, 2016 4:22 PM

Nov 2011
Kikoro said:
I'm officially want to mary Satoru's mum! *___*
This. Was. So. Heartwarming.

Those lips though <333
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 25, 2016 4:35 PM

Jun 2015
Better than the previous couple of episodes, but still nothing too special. 4/5
Just hope they don't rush it as it's nearing the end and it would be disappointing if they skip over any important details/leave questions unanswered.
"Hurry up with my damn croissants."
Feb 25, 2016 4:36 PM

Dec 2015
Cute episode <333

and touching :")
Sorry for my bad English

Humans see what they want to see
Feb 25, 2016 4:40 PM

Apr 2014
Comic_Sans said:
Momma Fujinuma is best grill

Still, it's a bit irritating that they keep dragging on with the reveal of the culprit. It's pretty obvious who the murderer is

Or maybe they're doing it on purpose and we're supposed to wonder "why" instead of "who"

It's more about the "why".
Feb 25, 2016 4:49 PM

Oct 2013
I find it weird/creppy how the teacher would secretly talk to another child about another student life problem? It just doesn't seem like what a normal teacher would do or should do. I have my suspension on who the culprit is, but it seems too obvious.

This episode was better than the last few episodes. 4/5.
Feb 25, 2016 4:50 PM

Dec 2008
Everyone needs a mom like Satorou's mom.
Feb 25, 2016 4:57 PM

Aug 2014
Good episode, with the highlight being Kayo's cry. Wish it wasn't that painfully obvious who the killer is, but I guess there's no point in hiding it since there are hardly enough introduced characters that could be valid suspects. Hopefully his reasoning makes up for it.

no0neknows said:
Beautiful episode,

I can't wait for that, mostly to see how the score will be affected by it.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Feb 25, 2016 4:59 PM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:
Comic_Sans said:
Momma Fujinuma is best grill

Still, it's a bit irritating that they keep dragging on with the reveal of the culprit. It's pretty obvious who the murderer is

Or maybe they're doing it on purpose and we're supposed to wonder "why" instead of "who"

It's more about the "why".

If so they should keep telling details about the character so we could guess the why
It is normal for misterys to never reveal nothing about the suspects so the audience can guess who it is but making the murder obvious and still not reveal anything about him is stupid as fuck and makes it impossible to guess the why
Feb 25, 2016 5:00 PM

Nov 2014
Maledict said:
Good episode, with the highlight being Kayo's cry. Wish it wasn't that painfully obvious who the killer is, but I guess there's no point in hiding it since there are hardly enough introduced characters that could be valid suspects. Hopefully his reasoning makes up for it.
no0neknows said:
Beautiful episode,

Feb 25, 2016 5:04 PM

Apr 2009
Hmm they're going to have to really rush it for the next four episodes. Still much to cover. If A-! can pull it off, props to their planning team, but my expectations are low. I think the chapter on the killer's background and motives might be cut.
Feb 25, 2016 5:06 PM

Jul 2014
ExTamplier said:
Maledict said:

"Beyond the veil of cherry blossom petals blown by the wind - almost like their promised reunion -

Feelings pile up with the passage of time: once the torrent of emotions comes rushing down, what is the spectacle that awaits?"
Feb 25, 2016 5:06 PM

Nov 2014
you can't adapt the rest in 4 episodes
LightBladeNova said:
ExTamplier said:
weirdos

Feb 25, 2016 5:09 PM

Jul 2014
ExTamplier said:
you can't adapt the rest in 4 episodes
LightBladeNova said:
weirdos

"Beyond the veil of cherry blossom petals blown by the wind - almost like their promised reunion -

Feelings pile up with the passage of time: once the torrent of emotions comes rushing down, what is the spectacle that awaits?"
Feb 25, 2016 5:13 PM

Jul 2014
Is it absolutely confirmed there won't be a second season?

Feb 25, 2016 5:13 PM

Feb 2013
LightBladeNova said:
The sales are pretty low, so it's not likely to happen. Personally I'm hoping for an OVA series to wrap it up.
Feb 25, 2016 5:16 PM

Jul 2014
Did anyone else see how the man who went in bus just disappear as he was leaving? I don't know if that was just part of the animation to show him walking away or maybe he can time-travel, too? I guess since Kayo didn't mention that part to the other kids, it's probably nothing...
Feb 25, 2016 5:18 PM

Jul 2014
Kezone said:
LightBladeNova said:
The sales are pretty low, so it's not likely to happen. Personally I'm hoping for an OVA series to wrap it up.

Isn't Erased like the hottest and most well-received anime of the season by far? Why are its sales low... (sorry, not too knowledgeable about this stuff).

Feb 25, 2016 5:20 PM

Oct 2014
LightBladeNova said:
ExTamplier said:

it is also not realisitic to have the revival correcting everithing in the story so i havo no idea why to expect realism here
Feb 25, 2016 5:21 PM

Jan 2016
Most comfy and heartwarming episode yet, i really liked it. Cliffhanger this time wasn't an "oh fugg we're gun get rekt aren't we" but an "oh yeah bby you gon get rekt", which is certainly nice. Shit's gonna go down next week.
Also, lol at Satoru attempting to fight back the loli thoughts.
"Now you have your answer. That's Fire Bomber. We don't know their past or future... they're just here. That's all there is." - Akiko Lips
Feb 25, 2016 5:26 PM

Nov 2011
These Spoilers are Brutal and so tempting.

Also it's probably lacking in Sales cause of the Zero fan service.

Just a jokingly guess.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 25, 2016 5:27 PM

Jul 2014
SoraSenpai said:
These Spoilers are Brutal and so tempting.

Also it's probably lacking in Sales cause of the Zero fan service.

Just a jokingly guess.

Look forward to those spoiler moments :P

Feb 25, 2016 5:27 PM
Feb 2014
kurapikasass said:
This episode was great! Finally, no eerie cliffhanger. It'd be amazing if Satoru's mom could adopt Kayo. Maybe she'll ask Kayo's mom to relinquish her parenting rights to her. Not sure if that's how it works or would be that easy but it'd be cool.

I still don't trust the teacher. He was wearing the same coat as the man who entered the bus Kayo was on.

Also, favorite scene:

"Am I getting in the way?"

"Yeah."

Aiko_Hiroshi said:

I just wish Satoru and his mom could adopt Kayo, but of course that's probably not how it's going to go. Wonder what their plan is for confronting Kayo's mom at the end. At least this week wasn't a super huge cliff hanger.

Barion-Zara said:
That was so beautiful. Why can't Kayo just live with Satoru and Sachiko :(
The breakfast crying scene was so sad. I feel so bad for her never experiencing this warmth in her life. Was so happy and sad for her at the same time :*)

I want to know that they develop romance in the future or that option to exist. So no no and no. if not that then I'd rather like it if she leaves to a different town idc.

Just imagine your parents adopting someone you love and would be in a relationship with in the future. Man that'd be awful dream crusher
projectfear22Feb 25, 2016 5:44 PM
Feb 25, 2016 5:30 PM

Aug 2015
This show really is something special.
You really feel for all the characters.

Satoru's mom is quite the badass, isn't she?
Feb 25, 2016 5:30 PM

May 2015
When Kayo cried at the end there, I almost cried myself. That was a touching moment. Good thing Satoru and his mom were there at the end. I think it would've really pissed me off if I saw Kayo's mom hitting her once again. Great episode.

Feb 25, 2016 5:37 PM
Nov 2014
The last scene was so heartbreaking 3\>
I'm glad that Kayo is okay and I hope she will also be okay for the rest of the show
omg I wish the ending will happy one :( 3>
Feb 25, 2016 5:38 PM
Nov 2014
LN3000 said:
This show really is something special.
You really feel for all the characters.

Satoru's mom is quite the badass, isn't she?

She's awesome, I love her omg.. because of her lots of things have changed to the better, and of course because of Satoru and his friends too
Feb 25, 2016 5:47 PM

Dec 2014
Dammit this show is too good. Every episode I worry that it's going to go downhill but it never does. And now at this point I'm really hoping it won't because I like it so much that it'd be devastating if it turns out bad. At least we finally got an episode that didn't end with something horrible happening.
Feb 25, 2016 5:48 PM

Apr 2014
gabrielrroiz said:
If so they should keep telling details about the character so we could guess the why

If you're that impatient you can go ahead and check the manga to see the why in detail.
it is normal for misterys to never reveal nothing about the suspects so the audience can guess who it is but making the murder obvious and still not reveal anything about him is stupid as fuck and makes it impossible to guess the why

Why should they reveal any detail when Satoru has yet to find out the culprit's identity? The story is being told from his pov and his goal is to get Kayo out of the murder loop first. Revealing the "why" now would be stupid as fuck.
Feb 25, 2016 5:49 PM

Jul 2015
The teacher is sketch af
Great episode, very heartwarming!
Feb 25, 2016 5:54 PM

Jan 2014
This is the best episode of anything I've ever watched.
Not even exaggerating.
Feb 25, 2016 5:58 PM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:
gabrielrroiz said:

If you're that impatient you can go ahead and check the manga to see the why in detail.
it is normal for misterys to never reveal nothing about the suspects so the audience can guess who it is but making the murder obvious and still not reveal anything about him is stupid as fuck and makes it impossible to guess the why

Why should they reveal any detail when Satoru has yet to find out the culprit's identity? The story is being told from his pov and his goal is to get Kayo out of the murder loop first.

And that stops from showing his backstory how?
what is there to keep anythin excited in the mistery everybody already figured out who the killer is(it is obvious)and the story keeps not telling anything about him to make him an interesting character
Feb 25, 2016 5:58 PM

Jun 2013
Oh man, Sachiko is so perceptive

And that bedtime scene is so great:
Sachiko: Am I in the way?
Satoru: Yes

That teacher is real suspcious tho, reeeeeeally wish Sachiko didn't tell him where Kayo was
Feb 25, 2016 5:59 PM

Oct 2011
OMG SO GOOD T______T

Best mom ever !!!!!!

Kayo T___T Cried when she cried
Feb 25, 2016 6:08 PM

Apr 2014
gabrielrroiz said:

I explained already. The story is being told from Satoru's POV at this point not the culprit.
what is there to keep anythin excited in the mistery everybody already figured out who the killer is(it is obvious)and the story keeps not telling anything about him to make him an interesting character

His reasonings and his true nature which will be revealed in the next two episodes. Like I said if you're that impatient you can go ahead and read the manga.

Apr 2014
BEST ANIME OF THE YEAR!!!! EVERYHING IS SO FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!

Jun 2015
GOD THIS ANIME WITH THE CLIFFHANGERS AGAIN. And agian 5/5 for the episode - it was so heartwarming, especially when Kayo and Satoru's mother were laughing and having fun together. Just simple things like making breakfast can show someone so much love which Kayo didnt recieve at all from her mother or father.
I like how the anime is progressing with the whole murder idea and keeping us hanging and thinking who can it be but it also has great character development.
Cant wait for the next weeks episode!! <3
Feb 25, 2016 6:12 PM

Apr 2012
man the breakfast sobbing scene had me in tears

satoru's mom is the best girl of the show

Feb 25, 2016 6:18 PM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:
gabrielrroiz said:

I explained already. The story is being told from Satoru's POV at this point not the culprit.

His reasonings and his true nature which will be revealed in the next two episodes. Like I said if you're that impatient you can go ahead and read the manga.

they alread spent 8 episodes making the murder obvious and denieing to reval anything about him
if you are going to make a mistery story where everybody knows who the murder is you have to make it like monster to be interisting it has to basically slowly reveal clues about what are the murder reasons and his personality
Feb 25, 2016 6:30 PM

Apr 2014
gabrielrroiz said:
they alread spent 8 episodes making the murder obvious and denieing to reval anything about him

I'm sure you can wait another few episodes for the reveal. The murder may be obvious to you but it isn't obvious for Satoru and his goal was to get Kayo away from the murder loop first otherwise he would fail again. This is all from his pov so once he learns the identity of the culprit you'll get your details.
if you are going to make a mistery story where everybody knows who the murder is you have to make it like monster to be interisting it has to basically slowly reveal clues about what are the murder reasons and his personality

You're making me repeat myself. This is from the mc's pov not the culprit. They can't and shouldn't reveal culprit's nature now since satoru doesn't know him yet. Revealing it now would be stupid as fuck.
Feb 25, 2016 6:36 PM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:
gabrielrroiz said:

I'm sure you can wait another few episodes for the reveal. The murder may be obvious to you but it isn't obvious for Satoru and his goal was to get Kayo away from the murder loop first otherwise he would fail again. This is all from his pov so once he learns the identity of the culprit you'll get your details.

You're making me repeat myself. This is from the mc's pov not the culprit. They can't and shouldn't reveal culprit's nature now since satoru doesn't know him yet. Revealing it now would be stupid as fuck.

they alread revealed it for everyone that is not a retard keeping his motives hidden only makes the story even more boring than it already is
Feb 25, 2016 6:40 PM

Apr 2014
gabrielrroiz said:
Z4k said:

they alread revealed it for everyone that is not a retard keeping everyhting hidden only makes the story even more boring than it already is

No they didn't. None of the characters alive know the culprit's identity.
Feb 25, 2016 6:45 PM

Feb 2015
Satoru's mom gets the best mom award.
Feb 25, 2016 7:02 PM
Apr 2015
Kayo's first real breakfast... I cri TT^TT

Her mom should bite the dust >_>
Feb 25, 2016 7:07 PM

Jul 2011
That breakfast scene...right in the feels...
Feb 25, 2016 7:11 PM

Nov 2008
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Sigh I knew this was going to turn into one of those weepy crying anime. These sorts of cliche "feels" things just don't do it for me unfortunately. And the killer who has been super obvious since pretty much the start is now even more obvious for me. I don't know this show is still alright but it's just so much more cliche and typical to me now than ever. Why does every Japanese drama seem to have to come down to emotionally manipulating the viewer with touchy feely stuff revolving around cute girls, their suffering and catharsis in the long run and how often are shows going to keep playing this card for easy critical acclaim by fans in this medium?

And like I totally get it, nice breakfast by good anime mother, used to being treated like shit by the textbook bad anime mother, cute anime girl gets her break sort of finally, but why is this supposed to especially make me cry and lose my shit when it's again just kind of cliche? Probably a 3.5/5 episode regardless just because it finally manages to demonstrate that the show can function without need of cliffhanger every episode though it has to fall back on other typical anime standby's instead.
Nothing ever pleases you eh? I suggest you should find a new entertainment medium because you will always be disappointed with anime. Maybe it is time to let it go and move on.

donnovien said:
As a manga reader, I wonder about at what point they will end the anime... I have a guess though.

I think the live action gave me the answer. xDD
DenjaXFeb 25, 2016 7:15 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 25, 2016 7:17 PM

Jul 2014
the breakfast scene touched my heart so deeply...
cliffhanger in the end ...\OoO/
Feb 25, 2016 7:32 PM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:
gabrielrroiz said:

they alread revealed it for everyone that is not a retard keeping everyhting hidden only makes the story even more boring than it already is

No they didn't. None of the characters alive know the culprit's identity.

and everybody knows so the mistery is pointless
in death note no one of the investigators know who the killer was but the audience was aware of who he was and his reasons that was what made the mind games between light and l exciting
Feb 25, 2016 7:33 PM

Jul 2014
gabrielrroiz said:

they alread revealed it for everyone that is not a retard keeping his motives hidden only makes the story even more boring than it already is

Who do you think he is, then (If necessary, use spoiler tags)?
Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1399 by bakakisima »»
Apr 23, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

1108 by bakakisima »»
Apr 23, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2016

769 by Jocku »»
Apr 17, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

900 by bakakisima »»
Apr 12, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

498 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 1:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.