Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 31, 2009 5:17 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is pretty good, I love seeing the past where both Eclair and Lumiere are still here^^ they would really be quite helpful right now. Ascoeur sure is happy to see their new ship :D We even get to see Chevalier D'Autriche here and i hope he doesn't end up losing his life as well >.<
ShanaFlameDec 31, 2009 6:08 PM
Jan 4, 2010 4:38 AM

Oct 2009
That was a great episode about Eclair and Lumière (especially since I just finished re-watching Kiddy Grade) before their fate to isolate planet Azulantia from blowing up. They don't show exactly who sent those bombs to the planet to start overheating it up nor did they show exactly what happened during that fight but it was great how Lumière and Eclair came back in the past form telling of Hiver (I mean how she was saying what happened in the past) along with La Muse mark 0 Calliope (I remember much more now)....Also good to see Autriche-kun's revived self from that baby in the last episode of Kiddy Grade...from little baby to a nice gentleman to now old=>
. Ah yes the new ship is great and it looks a little like La Muse=>
. Un-ou is sure nice with those chocolate pockys to give them to Dia. Of course Ecplise and Lumière were great too! Eclipse...did not see her in a while!Eclair!=>
Now I did laugh quite a bit for that small part with Typhoon and that other robot when he did that Aka-be thing on it....the other's robot reaction was priceless=>
Sure is nice to see that spaceship of A-ou and Un-ou=>
Let's not forget seeing again Armbrust and Mercredi! :D Loved those two, especially Armbrust's suitcase=>
Now I worry over what Gaktoer did to Ascoeur since I see a rose mark for next episode on Ascoeur, which reminds me that next episode looks like bikini time again=>

BTW what in the world happend to Sinistra/Dexteras....they never died and what about Viola/Cesario? They never died either.
ShanaFlame said:
This is pretty good, I love seeing the past where both Eclair and Lumiere are still here^^ they would really be quite helpful right now. Ascoeur sure is happy to see their new ship :D We even get to see Chevalier D'Autriche here and i hope he doesn't end up losing his life as well >.<

Yeah we don't want Chevalier there to lose his other life again. There must be a way to free Lumiere and Eclair. I am sure they might be alive under that planet thing of isolation. There must be a way. Lumiere/Eclair come back to us!
francismeunierJan 4, 2010 4:42 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 4, 2010 7:05 AM

Jul 2008
Yeah, I don't think someone as strong as those 2 would perish so easily^^ Maybe they will appear near the end or something :D
Jan 4, 2010 7:13 AM

Oct 2009
ShanaFlame said:
Yeah, I don't think someone as strong as those 2 would perish so easily^^ Maybe they will appear near the end or something :D

Logically they should stuck in that planet maintaining the whole thing but how to find someone or something to do the same thing so they can get freed up from this whole isolation of the planet. You know what I mean? Hard to explain it but if they get free Lumiere's particle skill could easily vaporize Gaktoer not to mention Eclair's powers and that of Ascoeur/Q-Feuille + Dia's power up. Still what in the world happened to Viola/Cesario and Sinistra/Dexteras? Is that not strange they are not featured?

Jan 4, 2010 9:46 AM

Jan 2008
francismeunier said:
Now I worry over what Gaktoer did to Ascoeur since I see a rose mark for next episode on Ascoeur

The rose tattoo has always been part of her design; it featured in the original K-G.2 pilot and is still there in the settei for the series, but this is only the second time they're remembered to animate it (you could just about make it out in one shot in the 5th episode)

BTW what in the world happend to Sinistra/Dexteras

Bear in mind that Sinistra and Shade have the same seiyuu, and that Dextera's seiyuu has passed away.
Jan 4, 2010 1:08 PM

Oct 2009
shirobane said:
francismeunier said:
Now I worry over what Gaktoer did to Ascoeur since I see a rose mark for next episode on Ascoeur

shirobane said:
The rose tattoo has always been part of her design; it featured in the original K-G.2 pilot and is still there in the settei for the series, but this is only the second time they're remembered to animate it (you could just about make it out in one shot in the 5th episode)

Oh really? Then I wonder if it has anything to do with Gaktoer? So it's just a tatoo? Strange I though it was more than that.
BTW what in the world happend to Sinistra/Dexteras

shirobane said:
Bear in mind that Sinistra and Shade have the same seiyuu, and that Dextera's seiyuu has passed away.
O.O That Seiyuu did? That's really bad. Anything about Viola/Cesario?

Jan 10, 2010 8:47 AM

Jul 2008
Eclair, Lumiere, it was so good to see you again <3 I hope that you'll be rescued during that time of interference :3

I found Ascouer's voice really annoying during their conversation with Che... ^^''

also, I never noticed it, but A-ou is pretty tall oO
Jan 10, 2010 9:43 AM

Oct 2007
That was actually really good. I want to see Kiddy grade even more now.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jan 10, 2010 10:33 AM

Feb 2008
Wow,that means that we might get to see Lumiere and Eclair back really soon ( if they get rescued, that is ).

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Jan 10, 2010 11:04 AM

Oct 2009
Siva said:
That was actually really good. I want to see Kiddy grade even more now.
Same feeling here Siva.....same feeling. Lumiere was so nice in this past flashback.....I really want the Cha-cha! Give it back to us! I also noticed the whole planet thing is a time freeze so unfreeze it and we will have out Cha-cha! Would be even more epic if they brought the right song that goes with it! :D

Jan 10, 2010 12:40 PM

Oct 2007
Well actually the fact that I haven't seen the first series made me missed some important plot from the first series.

If I were to say something, there was a big hint that they have shown us many times in this episode. There is something really important about Ascoeur and not just in this episode there were many times in the past episodes already but I don't seem to pin it down. On the other hand, Di-air is another mystery girl that even now we have no idea who exactly she is but she seems to play a really important role in the future. During the explanation about the incident, Hiver and the others seem to know something about Ascoeur is the key of something which they don't want to tell her just yet. And the fact that all of them having the same abilities doesn't convince me that is just a coincidence at all.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jan 10, 2010 1:35 PM

Aug 2008
I shed a tear.

btw:
Hiver = Mercredi -> DAMN!
Sommer = Armbrust -> lame.

I get the feeling this would have been a great show, worthy of its predecessor, if it would have been 12 eps with all the stupid shit in the first half left out.
Jan 10, 2010 5:39 PM

Jun 2009
We see Lumi and Eclair again at last. Too bad it was just a flashback...

The new Chevalier d'Autriche kinda made me feel a bit off track. It's obvious he's not the same one in Kiddy Grade... So, Eclair is a real mother, since she already has two children. Although, the seiyuu hasn't changed. That's a bit odd, but... Hope the series will get better, and we'll see less of that stupid parody.
Jan 10, 2010 7:18 PM

Apr 2008
Kvakond said:
I shed a tear.

btw:
Hiver = Mercredi -> DAMN!
Sommer = Armbrust -> lame.

[2]

It was so good getting to see Eclair, Lumiere, Eclipse and even Chevalier again x3 Can we have more of these episodes?
And we're left to guess what happened to Eclipse, Viola and Cesario... It's curious the pilot showed Dextera/Sinistra and Viola/Cesario in that scene but the anime is only showing Twedledee/Twedledum and A-ou/Un-ou...

@KuraiHikari: I believe that's the end to the pilot.
Apr 17, 2010 3:15 PM

Jun 2009
eh, I fell so far behind in this, all the good discussion is over :(
May 19, 2010 4:07 PM

Jan 2010
ECLAIR, LUMIERE *O*
Jrittmayer said:
eh, I fell so far behind in this, all the good discussion is over :(
² D:
Feb 4, 2011 7:07 AM

Mar 2009
I found this ep kinda boring.
Jul 19, 2013 1:27 AM
May 2013
One of the best episodes so far, finally they explain what happened to Eclair and Lumiere.
Aug 23, 2014 12:43 AM

Jul 2008
Now we got the full story and Che of all people showed up. Eclair and Lumiere are now pretty much confirmed to come back.
Jan 11, 2022 10:13 AM

Nov 2010
Interesting backstory. I guess many ES members got trapped in that time freeze.

I wonder why Geacht'er is so powerful. He's like a one man army at this point.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 20 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Feb 25, 2010

10 by dannymilk »»
Sep 28, 2022 2:01 AM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 5 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Nov 12, 2009

28 by dannymilk »»
Sep 18, 2022 3:32 PM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 29, 2009

27 by dannymilk »»
Sep 16, 2022 1:41 AM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FateEntity - Oct 15, 2009

62 by dannymilk »»
Sep 15, 2022 12:03 AM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 24 Discussion

Blackbird - Mar 18, 2010

33 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jan 11, 2022 7:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.