Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2016 12:45 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well that was it. I kinda wish the story was longer but after graduation, I don't see how much more they could of expanded by the way the story progressed. Overall, a decent series but I'm not impressed by he conclusion mainly because of some decisions and character relationships.
Jan 24, 2016 3:12 AM
Dec 2015
1 more page would have been good. Just a page were Kouki and Shiori meet and possibly start dating again. The ending just pissed me off.
Jan 31, 2016 12:16 PM

Oct 2008
Of course the series didn't have the balls to completely not have them end up together and even have the nerve to tease some wishy-washy "will they see each other?" at the end.

Couples like this wouldn't last 1 week in the real world...
Feb 2, 2016 2:59 AM

May 2014
5/10 Fine manga overall, bit short tho. Just hating on that typical "moving to another city syndrome". Seriously, who needs this overused shit anymore?
Jul 29, 2017 2:25 AM

Aug 2014
meh just another example that long distance relationships never work out..
Sep 2, 2018 2:21 AM

Apr 2018
Really enjoy this manga and the album..
As expected from DECO*27
Jan 20, 2019 5:33 AM

Mar 2017
what the fk HAJA2H23HJE
I WASTED MY TIME JUST TO READ THIS AND THEN I GET AN ENDING LIKE THAT

:----))))))))))))))))))))))))

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Sep 2, 2019 2:24 AM
Aug 2019
euls said:
what the fk HAJA2H23HJE
I WASTED MY TIME JUST TO READ THIS AND THEN I GET AN ENDING LIKE THAT

:----))))))))))))))))))))))))

I feel exactly the same. So frustrating.
Mar 11, 2020 2:19 AM
Aug 2017
Long distance relationship never really works unless the person who is gone abroad has a returning time fixed. The female lead decided everything on her own that she will be in Osaka with her family and the male has studies and most likely going to work in the Tokyo so how do you all purpose that these two can still date? Platonic love is not enough and the busy Japan today won't give them enough free time to go to the other city. This story was not really that good but it had a realism to it. Don't get me wrong. I love happy endings more than anyone here but relationships like these have no future whatsoever. Always remember that one has to make few sacrifices if you want your relationship to be succeed. Both the characters especially the female was more concerned about her family which actually sounds good but she also had a loving boyfriend who was very serious. If only she could have asked him to come to Osaka for the university and make some compromises then this surely wouldn't go to this direction. Atleast one of them has to make few sacrifices or don't fall in love and spread bullshit philosophy about how good your partner was when you don't have any strength to keep it at the first place.
Jul 29, 2021 9:57 PM

May 2012
Really cute and sweet manga, even deep at times, but i wish it didnt have a bittersweet ending :(
☆☆☆
Feb 21, 2022 5:39 PM

May 2009
I can forgive Shiori's decisions without discussing them with Kouki, as she gave him false hopes, because it was her first relationship and she's young. She's a fictional character but this part of her makes her human, believable and maybe relatable to some people. On the other hand, Kouki completely lost his marbles and wasn't able to have a mature approach to finding the truth about Shiori's plans for her future. I understand his disappointment in her and I can see that it's only natural for anyone in his position to lose composure. It's a tragedy but it's realistic knowing how flawed and selfish people are. Naive, too at their age.

Having said that, we see Shiori giving advice to someone who's in a long distance relationship and she tried to prevent the other person to make the same mistake she did: not sharing her feelings towards their future. This pannel showed the most character development of the entire manga and it gave me hope that a mature Shiori and a mature Kouki could actually work out eventually.

The manga ends with both of them visiting the place where their relationship began, the cherry tree. Although it's true they don't meet on the day it would be their first year together, it's not like any of them passed away or that there's any sort of hint that they won't keep visiting the cherry tree on that day.

You may call me an hopeless romantic or whatever I can't help but "believe" that these characters will eventually meet, realize they never really got over each other and try dating again, possibly with Kouki moving to Osaka. Who knows? :)
Gaming channel just for fun: https://www.youtube.com/cataorshane
Dec 9, 2022 8:08 AM

Nov 2016
this manga broke me

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Calendar Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2016

1 by TheDerpyVenom »»
Dec 9, 2022 7:44 AM

Poll: » Love Calendar Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2016

1 by euls »»
Jan 20, 2019 5:28 AM

Poll: » Love Calendar Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2013

6 by euls »»
Jan 20, 2019 5:13 AM

Poll: » Love Calendar Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2013

4 by euls »»
Jan 20, 2019 5:09 AM

Poll: » Love Calendar Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Jan 14, 2016 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.