Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 6, 2016 6:17 AM

Jan 2015
Despite I wanted to flip my table becaouse of that god damn cat. I would gladly watch season 3. Personally I really enjoyed this anime and it would be great to see if in S3 we could finally get that kiss ;P
Well I'm waiting for Bleach for almost 4 years and I still got faith so I think I can wait for Chuunibyou S3 for some time :3
How about you, do you still hope for some more Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! ? :)
Feb 13, 2016 7:25 AM

Oct 2015
I do, and considering S1 was in 2012 and S2 was in 2014, hopefully we'll see a third season in 2016, although I feel like the series should've ended when the time was right, in season 2 (when I saw it was taking so much time I knew that nothing would've happened, and it was a huge shame that they fooled the spectators like that).
Feb 18, 2016 6:51 PM

Oct 2014
just finished season two and im dying from the cuteness that's this series - my fragile weeb soul can't handle it! ≧◡≦ i need season three!!
Feb 24, 2016 4:56 AM

Dec 2014
I don't think there will be season 3 . but you never know
Mar 22, 2016 6:38 AM
Mar 2016
crap it to long :,( im gonna make all de episode of fairy-tale again end again lol:) #loveanime!!!

CHUUNIBYOU !!!!! IM WAITING!!!
Mar 31, 2016 3:10 AM

Feb 2016
Zinzoo said:
it would be great to see if in S3 we could finally get that kiss ;P
Well I'm waiting for Bleach for almost 4 years and I still got faith so I think I can wait for Chuunibyou S3 for some time :3

Srsly u still waiting for BLEACH xD to tell u the truth I too am a big BLEACH fan but believe me there is no hope for another season cuz the Yhawach arc is very long and I've given up on it totally :'(
but would love a chuunibyou season 3 though and considering that there is a volume 3 but most of the anime is loosely based on the LN's
Btw , are the producers allowed to change them contents of the series just like that ?? xD
Can't be bothered anymore
Mar 31, 2016 7:50 AM

Jan 2015
DaT_annoying_guy said:

Srsly u still waiting for BLEACH xD to tell u the truth I too am a big BLEACH fan but believe me there is no hope for another season cuz the Yhawach arc is very long and I've given up on it totally :'(
but would love a chuunibyou season 3 though and considering that there is a volume 3 but most of the anime is loosely based on the LN's
Btw , are the producers allowed to change them contents of the series just like that ?? xD

Still never gonna lose faith both in Bleach and Chuunibyou anime return :3
Apr 25, 2016 6:19 AM
Aug 2015
DaT_annoying_guy said:
Zinzoo said:
it would be great to see if in S3 we could finally get that kiss ;P

In what way did they change the story? I have no imagination so i can't read books, but i would like to know how it is different. I don't need any minor details, but if there is a big part left out or changed, could you tell me?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2016 3:32 AM

Feb 2016
ilovewendy16 said:
DaT_annoying_guy said:

In what way did they change the story? I have no imagination so i can't read books, but i would like to know how it is different. I don't need any minor details, but if there is a big part left out or changed, could you tell me?

There's a lot of changes though like many characters that exist in the anime are not actually there in the LN........and a lot of of storyline and event differences all in all it's a lot
Can't be bothered anymore
Jun 7, 2016 1:44 PM
Apr 2016
i really want I need a season three of chunibyo, I think it will come around October.
Jun 20, 2016 1:07 AM
Mar 2016
I AM SO GLAD PEOPLE ARE STILL THINKING ABOUT CHUUNIBYOU SEASON 3 I HAVEN'T SEEN OR HEARD A SINGLE FORUM POST FROM ANY OTHER WEBSITE. HOLY FUCK.
Jun 22, 2016 3:42 AM

Jan 2015
Still waiting for Chuunibyou Season 3, I'm gonna be so happy if there comes out any news about it :3

I'm about to rewatch the first two seasons for the 3. time :3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Jun 22, 2016 12:44 PM

Jan 2015
Ultimatedeath said:
Still waiting for Chuunibyou Season 3, I'm gonna be so happy if there comes out any news about it :3

I'll reread every book and rewatch anime if they will announce season 3 :D
Jun 22, 2016 12:49 PM

Jan 2015
Zinzoo said:
Ultimatedeath said:

Haven't read the books since they contain spoilers but if S3 will not be announced I'll read it am afraid. But waiting until 2019 unless there is new footage that can extend the deadline for that :3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Jun 22, 2016 1:06 PM

Dec 2014
I takes courage to wait that long @Ultimatedeath
Jun 22, 2016 1:14 PM

Jan 2015
Ultimatedeath said:
Zinzoo said:

Haven't read the books since they contain spoilers but if S3 will not be announced I'll read it am afraid. But waiting until 2019 unless there is new footage that can extend the deadline for that :3

I mean you can feel free to read first two books cause they are simply 1st and 2nd season. However plot is slightly different mostly in 2nd book/2nd season.

And well in books they did what cat prevented in anime :3
Jun 22, 2016 1:51 PM

Jan 2015
ibraheem234 said:
I takes courage to wait that long @Ultimatedeath

Thanks, I take that as a compliment :3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2014

223 by FarCritical »»
Yesterday, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2014

414 by Devonnius »»
Apr 5, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2014

205 by Yubisoft »»
Apr 4, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2014

278 by FarCritical »»
Mar 3, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Rikka or Shichimiya - who do you ship with Yuuta? ( 1 2 3 )

linchpin - Mar 18, 2014

102 by Kirino »»
Mar 2, 6:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.