Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (65) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Jan 13, 2016 6:55 AM

Nov 2011
AudioTsunami said:
TripleSRank said:

I'm having trouble thinking of relevant anime I haven't seen that fit this qualification. Would Nana work?

It works, sure, but I feel that it isn't ideal because the main focus of the show isn't on Hachi's pile of relationships(Hachi x Mean Man especially) or on Nana x Ren. It's primarly about the relationship between the two Nana's and how it is strained by each of their immature decisions at times. So if even though it is a "Romance" anime, I'd actually file it under the "Anime about non-romantic relationship" challenge before I'd say that it focused on romantic ones.

Alright. If it's a strained example then I'd like to at least attempt to find something more suitable.

Would Nodame Cantabile fit better? If so, I can use that for this category and find something else for the music category (e.g. Hibike! Euphonium).
Jan 13, 2016 7:42 AM

Nov 2008
TripleSRank said:
AudioTsunami said:

It works, sure, but I feel that it isn't ideal because the main focus of the show isn't on Hachi's pile of relationships(Hachi x Mean Man especially) or on Nana x Ren. It's primarly about the relationship between the two Nana's and how it is strained by each of their immature decisions at times. So if even though it is a "Romance" anime, I'd actually file it under the "Anime about non-romantic relationship" challenge before I'd say that it focused on romantic ones.

Alright. If it's a strained example then I'd like to at least attempt to find something more suitable.

Would Nodame Cantabile fit better? If so, I can use that for this category and find something else for the music category (e.g. Hibike! Euphonium).

I don't remember Nodame Cantabile very well since it's been forever since I watched it, but if memory serves. Their relationship is a bit obscure as well (depending which season you watch). Looking through your "Plan to Watch" I would suggest Golden Time or Kimi ni Todoke.
Jan 13, 2016 8:02 AM

Nov 2011
MinKr said:
TripleSRank said:

I don't remember Nodame Cantabile very well since it's been forever since I watched it, but if memory serves. Their relationship is a bit obscure as well (depending which season you watch). Looking through your "Plan to Watch" I would suggest Golden Time or Kimi ni Todoke.

I'll probably keep that as my music pick in that case.

Sweet, I completely forgot about Kimi ni Todoke. I think I'll go with that. Thanks!
Jan 13, 2016 9:18 AM

Sep 2011
Josine said:

Woa you've already seen everything I watched :$
Maybe ERASED? I saw the first episode and it sounds promising (airing)

Edit: Oh but it's not romance/comedy/action I think

Oh, Boku dake ga Inai Machi? I'm watching that already. Anyway, thanks you!

shadowchild23 said:

Romance: Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
Comedy: If you don't mind sex jokes then Golden Boy or GTO perhaps

Ookami Shoujo to kuro Ouji sounds interesting and look appealing to me. Thanks for the show; Gonna use this for the recommendation challenge.
Seem like I could use Golden boy for a challenge as it matches one condition. Thanks, I gonna use this show.
And as for GTO, it's already in my plan to watch list but I gonna say thanks ya anyway.

Two more challenges in progress. Woot! :)
darkj25Jan 13, 2016 9:23 AM
Jan 13, 2016 9:29 AM

Sep 2015
darkj25 said:
shadowchild23 said:

Romance: Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
Comedy: If you don't mind sex jokes then Golden Boy or GTO perhaps

Ookami Shoujo to kuro Ouji sounds interesting and look appealing to me. Thanks for the show; Gonna use this for the recommendation challenge.
Seem like I could use Golden boy for a challenge as it matches one condition. Thanks, I gonna use this show.
And as for GTO, it's already in my plan to watch list but I gonna say thanks ya anyway.

Two more challenges in progress. Woot! :)

No problem :)
And yeah... I found Ookami Shoujo to be a very solid romance anime. It's executed properly and has great characters. Enjoy it ;)

About Golden Boy... One of the best comedies I've ever seen. It really matches my kind of humor taste.
Btw, the English Dub is incredible. And this is coming from a guy that 99% of the time prefers the original with subtitles. Give it a shot :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2016 10:49 AM

Mar 2013
Can someone please recommend me an anime that doesn't have more than 13 episodes? My favourite genre is mystery, but anything other than ecchi and harem is fine.

Let us dance
to this
twisted rhythm
Jan 13, 2016 11:03 AM

Nov 2008
burnsama said:
Can someone please recommend me an anime that doesn't have more than 13 episodes? My favourite genre is mystery, but anything other than ecchi and harem is fine.

Might try Hamatora. I just finished it and was quite pleased with it. It's 12 episodes and if you really like it, has a second season as well.
Jan 13, 2016 11:23 AM

May 2015
Wondering if this anime would count for the challenge "Watch an anime with children as the main cast". Are the two MC's children?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10408/Hotarubi_no_Mori_e

Also, does a 45 minute movie count for the challenge "Watch a short anime"?
zzzaneJan 13, 2016 11:27 AM
Jan 13, 2016 11:37 AM

Jul 2015
ZRoT said:
Wondering if this anime would count for the challenge "Watch an anime with children as the main cast". Are the two MC's children?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10408/Hotarubi_no_Mori_e

The anime you listed should work for an anime with children as the main cast.
I doubt that a 45 minute movie would count as a short anime, i could only assume that it would count as a movie.

Also would this anime work as a sports anime as it is basically about fishing.

http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=12883
You think the worst of all is far behind
The Vampyre of time and memories has died
I survived.
I speak, I breathe,
I'm incomplete
I'm alive - hooray!
You're wrong again
'Cause I feel no love

Jan 13, 2016 11:44 AM

Jan 2013
ZRoT said:
No, it's a movie. Watch something that has episodes of 15 minutes or less.

ghostaroo said:

It has 'sports' in the genres, so yes? It's really good though.
Jan 13, 2016 11:47 AM

May 2015
aifukola said:
ZRoT said:

ghostaroo said:

Thanks

Probably a dumb question, but I can use movies to fill out other categories right?
Jan 13, 2016 12:09 PM

Aug 2014
"Watch an anime with a target demographic that can apply to you"
As a 18-year old male, would both Shonen and Seinen be appropriate? I feel like it's the age that overlaps both genres, but I'm not 100% sure ^^

And because I didn't get an answer, can I have a few recommendations for animes with an archetype as a main character? (no magical girl things, though, please)

Edit:
ZRoT said:

Thanks

Probably a dumb question, but I can use movies to fill out other categories right?

Yeah, sure, anything that does not specifically say TV or ONAs or other stuff ^^

Jan 13, 2016 12:50 PM

Oct 2014
ZRoT said:
aifukola said:

Thanks

Genius Party is a collection of short films and it works for "watch a short anime". A single short film such as "Tsumiki no Ie" will also work. "Watch a movie", "Watch an ONA", and "Watch an anime one/two/three-cours (or more) in length" are the only challenges that require a specific type. All other challenges can be completed with any type of anime. "Watch an anime series that you can finish in one day" simply requires the anime to be more than one episode but does not specify a type.
Jan 13, 2016 12:51 PM

Sep 2014
ZRoT said:
aifukola said:

Thanks

Yes. There are short movies (10 minutes) btw. I guess they count for the short anime challenge, too.
Jan 13, 2016 1:11 PM

May 2008
"Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant"

Can I get a suggestion for this one, please? If possible make it one cour and no hentai/yaoi. Thanks.
Jan 13, 2016 1:34 PM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
Setzer said:
"Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant"

Can I get a suggestion for this one, please? If possible make it one cour and no hentai/yaoi. Thanks.

Well it is on your PTW list so I suggest Macross: Do You Remember Love?. I watched it for my second round of the 2015 challenge and it was damn good.
Jan 13, 2016 2:12 PM

Jan 2015
I was gonna watch Eve no Jikan for ONA but if I watch the movie instead, does that count? (And I should I still list both the movie and the ONA in my animelist... because the movie contains exactly the same as the ONA and more. So basically if you saw the movie you saw the ONA.)
Jan 13, 2016 2:14 PM

May 2008
Brand said:
Setzer said:

Well it is on your PTW list so I suggest Macross: Do You Remember Love?. I watched it for my second round of the 2015 challenge and it was damn good.

Sorry, that's the one I was going to use for the "Watch an anime which began airing between 1981 and 1990". Can you recommend a different anime please? Thanks
Jan 13, 2016 2:41 PM

Mar 2013
Setzer said:
Brand said:

Sorry, that's the one I was going to use for the "Watch an anime which began airing between 1981 and 1990". Can you recommend a different anime please? Thanks

ou should check out Uchouten Kazoku.
Jan 13, 2016 2:46 PM

May 2008
AudioTsunami said:
Setzer said:

ou should check out Uchouten Kazoku.

I dropped that one before after the first episode, but I will give it another try. Thanks for the recommendation.
Jan 13, 2016 3:18 PM

Oct 2014
Josine said:
I was gonna watch Eve no Jikan for ONA but if I watch the movie instead, does that count? (And I should I still list both the movie and the ONA in my animelist... because the movie contains exactly the same as the ONA and more. So basically if you saw the movie you saw the ONA.)
You could watch the ONA and then watch the Movie to count it for both challenges. Just like Madoka, Afro Samurai, and Chocolate Underground the movie is not the exact same as the original so you can't watch one and say that you've watched the other because that would be lying. Can you watch Dragonball Kai and say that you've watched DBZ? Sure, but that doesn't change the fact that you haven't. Even if the story is the same it is composed of original animation and should be treated as an alternate version of the anime rather than two separate entries for one story. An OVA can play in a movie theater without making it into a new anime so you should be able to realise that they are separate entries for a reason.

The ONA is a little bit longer than the movie because although the movie adds new content it also cuts some out.
Jan 13, 2016 3:38 PM

Jan 2015
zombie_pegasus said:
Josine said:
You could watch the ONA and then watch the Movie to count it for both challenges. Just like Madoka, Afro Samurai, and Chocolate Underground the movie is not the exact same as the original so you can't watch one and say that you've watched the other because that would be lying. Can you watch Dragonball Kai and say that you've watched DBZ? Sure, but that doesn't change the fact that you haven't. Even if the story is the same it is composed of original animation and should be treated as an alternate version of the anime rather than two separate entries for one story. An OVA can play in a movie theater without making it into a new anime so you should be able to realise that they are separate entries for a reason.

The ONA is a little bit longer than the movie because although the movie adds new content it also cuts some out.

Oh, I read that in this specific case the movie had all scenes from the ONA with a few more scenes added.

And I'm not gonna watch it for more than one challenge, the second questions was regarding wether or not it makes sence to add both the ONA and the movie to my animelist while only having watched the latter, because I checked the threads there and everyone said that the movie had everything the ONA has. (I was not going to watch it for the movie challenge I have a different one planned for that.)
Jan 13, 2016 3:53 PM

Oct 2014
Josine said:
zombie_pegasus said:

Oh, I read that in this specific case the movie had all scenes from the ONA with a few more scenes added.

And I'm not gonna watch it for more than one challenge, the second questions was regarding wether or not it makes sence to add both the ONA and the movie to my animelist while only having watched the latter, because I checked the threads there and everyone said that the movie had everything the ONA has. (I was not going to watch it for the movie challenge I have a different one planned for that.)
I read up on it a little and apparently they do have pretty much the same animation but the movie adds in a few scenes and takes a few out, although I've heard that the scenes it removes aren't very important anyway. I think it makes sense to just add the movie to your list. If you want to use it for the ONA challenge I think that would be acceptable.
Jan 13, 2016 4:12 PM

Jan 2015
Okay, thanks for your reply :)
Jan 13, 2016 5:09 PM
Nuff... Nice!!!!

Mar 2014
Could anyone help me find any anime that fits the following criteria?:

-Watch an ONA
-Watch an anime with a non-human main character
-Watch an anime that has been adapted into live-action
-Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant

Here is my anime list and my challenge list to see what sorts of anime I tend to watch but I'm not particularly picky.

Thanks! (:

Anime & Manga ListsAnime & Manga ChallengePSNProfile
Jan 13, 2016 5:33 PM

Mar 2013
kittyxiii said:

-Watch an ONA
-Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant

Here is my anime list and my challenge list to see what sorts of anime I tend to watch but I'm not particularly picky.

Thanks! (:

Eve No Jikan
Since you're already watching 2nd season of assassination classroom, use that for the non-human main character challenge
Ana Hana for live action.
Uchouten Kazoku for my rec.
Jan 13, 2016 5:59 PM

Jul 2014
kittyxiii said:

-Watch an ONA

Thanks! (:

ONA: Plastic Neesan, Teekyuu, Nihon Animator Mihonichi
non-human main character: Chobits (persocom) Wolf's rain (wolfs)
live-action: Nana, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
my rec: Beck or Tekkon Kinkreet
Jan 13, 2016 6:24 PM

Oct 2011
dont know if this has been brought up yet but, how do people make it so the participant badge is linkable to their post in the thread? sorry i suck at these kind of coding things lol

Jan 13, 2016 6:28 PM

May 2014
talonbone said:
dont know if this has been brought up yet but, how do people make it so the participant badge is linkable to their post in the thread? sorry i suck at these kind of coding things lol

Just upload it to imgur and get the forum code and put it on your profile or signature. All you have to do is copy and paste it where ever you want lol
Jan 13, 2016 6:42 PM

Oct 2011
SecretDinosaur said:
talonbone said:

Just upload it to imgur and get the forum code and put it on your profile or signature. All you have to do is copy and paste it where ever you want lol
youre gonna have to hold my hand a little more im not the brightest tool in the shed :P

EDIT: ok well i got it to go to the page i want. my question is though how do you make it so when you click the link it goes directly to your post regardless of where it is on the page?

2nd EDIT: well i managed to figure it out by mousing over some other link and mimicking the pattern. thank you ^^
talonboneJan 13, 2016 6:56 PM

Jan 13, 2016 10:05 PM

Jun 2012
»Watch an anime with children as the main cast

Does the entire main cast have to be children?

Jan 13, 2016 10:12 PM

Oct 2014
Dadarklord1109 said:

At least most of it should be. In my opinion Hanamaru Youchien would make more sense than Yuru Yuri even though the protagonist is an adult whereas in Yuru Yuri the full main cast is children. What anime were you planning to use for it?
Jan 13, 2016 10:22 PM

Jun 2012
zombie_pegasus said:
Dadarklord1109 said:

At least most of it should be. In my opinion Hanamaru Youchien would make more sense than Yuru Yuri even though the protagonist is an adult whereas in Yuru Yuri the full main cast is children. What anime were you planning to use for it?

Wondering if something like Barakamon would count...

Jan 13, 2016 10:41 PM

Jul 2013
I was wondering. What happens if at the time I watch the anime, it meets the requirements (like, it has less than 10k viewers, or has less than 7.0 score, or is in the top 300, or was recently reviewed), but then, at the end of the challenge, it doesn't meet it anymore?

Of course, if I watch the #7 anime, it's pretty sure that at the end it still will be in the top 300, but was wondering more about the less 10k viewers, or the recently reviewed.

Do we need a screenshot? Or do you trust in the participant?

Also, that could apply for the random generated word, and for the "on plan to watch for too long".

I hope you understand where I'm going with the question.
Jan 13, 2016 11:07 PM

Oct 2014
Dadarklord1109 said:
zombie_pegasus said:

Wondering if something like Barakamon would count...
The kids are the main part of the plot so I think it could work, but I'm not completely sure.

linkhimura said:
I was wondering. What happens if at the time I watch the anime, it meets the requirements (like, it has less than 10k viewers, or has less than 7.0 score, or is in the top 300, or was recently reviewed), but then, at the end of the challenge, it doesn't meet it anymore?

Of course, if I watch the #7 anime, it's pretty sure that at the end it still will be in the top 300, but was wondering more about the less 10k viewers, or the recently reviewed.

Do we need a screenshot? Or do you trust in the participant?

Also, that could apply for the random generated word, and for the "on plan to watch for too long".

I hope you understand where I'm going with the question.
With the "recently reviewed" one I decided to do my own timestamp for it. I gave a link to the review and added which day I watched it so that should be enough. I always state why the anime fits the requirements in brackets (<-these things->) when it makes sense to. If the reason is something that may change over time then you can state what the stats were when you completed it. For an extension of the "under 10k" challenge I stated that it had 6 completed members when I watched it (7 afterwards, obviously) and although I know that it won't get to over 10k completed members by the time the challenge is done I still like to note my success. If you use FMA:B as an anime series you can complete in one day then it might be a good idea to give an explanation as to how that's possible.

There are quite a few challenges that are uncheckable. Last year I used anime that I started in 2014 and some people used short films for "watch a short anime" and neither of these "cheats" prevented us from completing the challenge. It's different this year as there actual will be someone checking our lists, but I'm sure there will still be some people who will get around the rules. The challenge is just for fun so if you throw some extra words and numbers into your sign-up sheet and it seems believable then that should be good enough. We aren't able to check to see if you've actually watched the anime and not just added them to your list so there's already a fairly high level of trust involved in the challenge.
Jan 13, 2016 11:16 PM

Jul 2013
zombie_pegasus said:
We aren't able to check to see if you've actually watched the anime and not just added them to your list so there's already a fairly high level of trust involved in the challenge.

Yeah, that's true. Maybe I'll do the brackets thing
Jan 13, 2016 11:26 PM
Dec 2014
So the one anime my challenge list is missing is one with a dark brown haired protagonist (to match my hair color): anyone got anything that isn't on my anime list?
Jan 14, 2016 12:04 AM

Oct 2014
Anaxim said:
So the one anime my challenge list is missing is one with a dark brown haired protagonist (to match my hair color): anyone got anything that isn't on my anime list?
Chuunibyou is a mix of romance and pseudo-supernatural. Based on your ratings I think you'd like it. I hope his hair is dark enough for you.
Jan 14, 2016 1:01 AM

Jul 2013
Oh, another question. About the random word. Since it will give me english words, is it correct if I use the "translation" of the anime? Like, for example, if it gives me nightbor, is it correct to use tonari no totoro?

(I don't know what the predictive search is)
Jan 14, 2016 1:25 AM

Oct 2014
linkhimura said:
Oh, another question. About the random word. Since it will give me english words, is it correct if I use the "translation" of the anime? Like, for example, if it gives me nightbor, is it correct to use tonari no totoro?

(I don't know what the predictive search is)
Did you mean "neighbor"? Tonari no Totoro is the first anime that comes up in the predictive search from that word so it would be the first choice (often the first thing to come up will be either an anime you've already watched or something you can't find subbed/can be bothered to watched).

Jan 14, 2016 1:33 AM

Jul 2013
Oh yes, that's the word, sorry. But I mean, it doesn't have the exact same word, right? (like, in the original title). It can be a translation? (like in totoro)

And for the hair thing, the main character has to be my same sex? Or can be a female with the same hair color? (I'm male). Also, if there are more than 1 main characters, it can be any of the others?
Jan 14, 2016 1:46 AM

Oct 2014
linkhimura said:
Oh yes, that's the word, sorry. But I mean, it doesn't have the exact same word, right? (like, in the original title). It can be a translation? (like in totoro)

And for the hair thing, the main character has to be my same sex? Or can be a female with the same hair color? (I'm male). Also, if there are more than 1 main characters, it can be any of the others?
It doesn't even have to have the word in the title (I'm using "Kurogane Communication" and I got the word "justification").

It doesn't specify that they must be the same sex. It also states "a protagonist" not "the main protagonist". Most anime have more than one main character, but the challenge implies that they should be a more important character (the protagonist is the character the anime is about, but some anime will have two primary protagonists). The character I used has the name "Hero" and is the only character listed as a main character in the anime he's from, yet he didn't seem to have much presence.
Jan 14, 2016 2:11 AM

May 2015
This would count for the "Watch an anime that has a main character that is a professional in his field" challenge right? Isn't the MC a teacher?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/2605/Sayonara_Zetsubou_Sensei
Jan 14, 2016 3:40 AM

Nov 2013
Hello again everyone, hope the challenge is going well for you all so far.

I've returned for a few more recommendations! Despite being behind on my list updates...
Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant
Thought I'd get this out of the way sooner than later, just feel free to recommend me what you believe is the very best. No real preference, I'll take anything.

Couple others I'll just throw out I don't really have any ideas for yet but are of less importance:
Watch an anime with a target demographic that does not apply to you(I'm a mid-20 male... Something I won't just hate?)

Watch a Historical, Military or Police anime Preferably something not TOO serious if possible.
Jan 14, 2016 3:53 AM

Jul 2014
ZRoT said:
This would count for the "Watch an anime that has a main character that is a professional in his field" challenge right? Isn't the MC a teacher?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/2605/Sayonara_Zetsubou_Sensei

yes, probably the most depressive teacher you will see
Jan 14, 2016 3:58 AM
Jul 2018
I'll give you some options Themisto

Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant
Mononoke Hime
Beck
Baccano
Shinsekai yori
FLCL
Angel Beats

Watch an anime with a target demographic that does not apply to you"(I'm a mid-20 male... Something I won't just hate?)"
Kuragehime
Usagi Drop

Watch a Historical, Military or Police anime "Preferably something not TOO serious if possible."
Arslan Senki (historical)
Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri (military)
Jan 14, 2016 4:27 AM

May 2012
this'll be my first time doing the challenge. will be asking for some titles for this item

[» Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant]

thanks. o vo
Jan 14, 2016 5:11 AM

May 2008
yuukisiopao said:
this'll be my first time doing the challenge. will be asking for some titles for this item

[» Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant]

thanks. o vo

I think you may like Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?. It's a cute 12 eps comedy / slice of life. There's even a second season that you can use for other challenge items if you enjoy it.
Jan 14, 2016 5:41 AM
Jul 2018
Hiya,

It's my first year doing this challenge so I was wondering if what I wrote was right:

» Watch an anime with a character voiced by one of your favorite seiyuu: Monogatari Series: Second Season (Shinobu – Maaya Sakamoto)
 » Watch an anime by the same director/composer/studio as one of your favorites anime: Owarimonogatari (Studio Shaft)

Is it OK for me to use Monogatari Series Second Season and Owarimonogatari like that? Or is the Monogatari Series (i.e., all seasons, ONA, films) taken together as one? I don't want to break the rules :D Thanks in advance!

Also, I saw many people who are doing this challenge and are almost finished with it, but they haven't even watched half of what they wrote there this year, but in the past. I was wondering how that works? I mean, I though we were supposed to watch all this stuff this current year? I'm sorry if I am annoying, I'm just slightly confused. Thanks in advance for not bashing me!
Jan 14, 2016 5:49 AM
Jul 2018
nikki-no-otaku said:
Hiya,

It's my first year doing this challenge so I was wondering if what I wrote was right:

» Watch an anime with a character voiced by one of your favorite seiyuu: Monogatari Series: Second Season (Shinobu – Maaya Sakamoto)
 » Watch an anime by the same director/composer/studio as one of your favorites anime: Owarimonogatari (Studio Shaft)

Is it OK for me to use Monogatari Series Second Season and Owarimonogatari like that? Or is the Monogatari Series (i.e., all seasons, ONA, films) taken together as one? I don't want to break the rules :D Thanks in advance!

Also, I saw many people who are doing this challenge and are almost finished with it, but they haven't even watched half of what they wrote there this year, but in the past. I was wondering how that works? I mean, I though we were supposed to watch all this stuff this current year? I'm sorry if I am annoying, I'm just slightly confused. Thanks in advance for not bashing me!

You can watch multiple things from the same series as long as the DB entry is different. SO the monogatari stuff is fine.

The challenge is to watch a certain amount within the year that meets the challenge criteria, the anime didn't have to come out this year.If they watched it before 1-01-2016 it doesn't count. If you're wondering how people could almost be finished, they most likely are using mainly short anime like OVA, specials, and short movies.
removed-userJan 14, 2016 5:55 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (65) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» WTF is the point of sexualizing male characters? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Mar 30

64 by Sashalvy »»
36 seconds ago

» How much time do you spend discussing anime?

RobertBobert - 3 hours ago

10 by CorayyAnime »»
2 minutes ago

» Best grey haired girl?

Spunkert - Feb 4

7 by Serafos »»
25 minutes ago

» Kyoto Animation Romance

CorayyAnime - 53 minutes ago

3 by nishant0 »»
29 minutes ago

» does anime makes you perfectionist?

deg - 9 hours ago

14 by A_vash »»
32 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.