Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2015 12:46 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Heh, ghost children. I wish we could learn more about them but sadly, this is the last chapter for this series.
Dec 26, 2015 1:41 PM

Oct 2009
I wonder if it was axed due low popularity, or the author thought it wasn't something he enjoyed drawing, or if it was cancelled due to some other, personal, reasons ?

I can see that it was done by an aspiring mangaka. Obviously the plot jumps around, the characters are a bit bland, the expositions are... well, let's say that they could and should be improved, but at the same time, all these things are above average, and i've seen less talented mangaka's keeping their work regardless of quality they provide...

I certainly will keep my sights on Toshinori Okazaki future works... but for now, alas...
Dec 26, 2015 1:59 PM

Apr 2014
It was so good too...why end so far.
Since this series is good, hope the author next work is good too.
8/10
May 15, 2017 9:17 PM
May 2017
I really wish it would continue. The author doesn't seem to have any social media either. ;-; It was so unfulfilling. This felt like the prologue.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiranui-san wa Oni ga Mienai Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Dec 25, 2015 11:55 AM

Poll: » Shiranui-san wa Oni ga Mienai Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Dec 24, 2015 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.