Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2015 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was lewd
An intense episode for a penultimate especially with the music.

The ideal clash stuff felt a bit generic imo but overall decent episode.
Oh yeah, I find it kinda neat that they used the original OP song (from the first season I believe, the very first Aquarion show) this episode.
Dec 17, 2015 7:29 AM

Nov 2007
Stark700 said:
Oh yeah, I find it kinda neat that they used the original OP song (from the first season I believe, the very first Aquarion show) this episode.
Actually, one of EVOL OPs was used (first OP, I think), too, before very original OP was used.

Yeah, it was a surprise that old AKINO songs were used. lol @ after defeating that ghost (deciding who to be logos world to prevent the words to have function).
tsubasaloverDec 17, 2015 7:34 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 19, 2015 8:30 AM
May 2011
"I'm going to save the world so that you can't save the world".
Subete has his priorities right.

The build up to OSORE was nice.
Dec 19, 2015 2:43 PM
Jul 2018
Akira, Maia and Subete worked together to defeat Nesta.
Dec 20, 2015 5:36 AM

Sep 2008
♫ osore! Living your life don't give up now keep moving on
kimi wo dakishimeru nando mo nando mo nando mo... ♫
This give me so many feelings...~

Especially that osore! *.*
Dec 22, 2015 3:43 PM

May 2013
Hello guys, now that the anime is ending soon, what's your opinion on it?
I am a huge fan of both previous seasons, and I love akino's OSTs in both of 'em.
I only watched 2 Episodes of this season and was really disappointed, that there was no Fudou like character and no epic akino OST. Also character design was a bit odd/strange, but that's secondary. Will it give me moments where I shudder like the previous seasons?

Should i pick this up again?
Dec 27, 2015 6:11 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Byunjin said:
Hello guys, now that the anime is ending soon, what's your opinion on it?
I am a huge fan of both previous seasons, and I love akino's OSTs in both of 'em.
I only watched 2 Episodes of this season and was really disappointed, that there was no Fudou like character and no epic akino OST. Also character design was a bit odd/strange, but that's secondary. Will it give me moments where I shudder like the previous seasons?

Should i pick this up again?

Nope. You can skip this one since it's pretty bad. The only thing good this episode was that they used the OP themes from the first two seasons. So yeah, that's telling a lot.

AKINO is not performing in this season. May'n is doing the OP instead. May'n is good but it's not Aquarion without AKINO.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aquarion Logos Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2015

22 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 29, 6:13 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Logos Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

20 by CondemneDio »»
Aug 24, 2021 6:13 AM

» Is this anime really bad?

Dexistance - Apr 7, 2021

2 by 28012001 »»
Aug 18, 2021 7:46 AM

» Can I watch this without watching previous series?

ASTRO999 - Jul 6, 2015

21 by behajo »»
Apr 7, 2019 11:17 AM

Poll: » Aquarion Logos Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2015

82 by Joel_Clark »»
Dec 27, 2016 8:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.