Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 15, 2015 8:26 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Zeref gettin' a wardrobe change? Nice. :D Knew God Serena would fight those he betrayed and left with August and this Jacob. Should be epic. Bradman looks like one of those guys Natsu fought underground during the GMG....kinda. :D Brandish taken out by a former subordinate? Surprising. Maybe this'll begin her turn if Lucy saves her.
animefan8800Dec 15, 2015 9:00 PM
Dec 15, 2015 9:01 PM

Dec 2009
Ehh not a bad chapter, just so much jumping around. Wonder who's going to save Brandish.
Dec 15, 2015 9:10 PM

Apr 2008
Man things are really picking up. More spriggan's introduced and quite the badass looking ones too!
Dec 15, 2015 9:19 PM

Jan 2009
so the other members of the Spriggan 12 are finally shown huh and Brandish is being choked by her slave huh lol im not worried she is not gonna die because of that
Dec 15, 2015 9:33 PM

Aug 2007
As the chapters progress the more I can see Brandish switching sides or at least not doing much harm. idk
Dec 15, 2015 10:59 PM

Dec 2013
Looking forward to Zeref's new clothes

A lot of set up. A lot of stuff to look forward to.
Dec 15, 2015 11:09 PM

Aug 2012
Lots of introduction and set ups this chapter. That ending was kinda unexpected though.
Dec 15, 2015 11:16 PM

Nov 2011
Jacob and Bradman huh? I got a bad feeling about those two...
Dec 16, 2015 12:07 AM

Jan 2013
OH SHITTTT

NOT RANDIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WTF MARIN

wait she can't die that easily...right???
Dec 16, 2015 12:17 AM

Jun 2013
Great chapter, gotta say imprised with the set up and all. Looking forward to what happens next. The tittle for next chapter is 'Mother's Key'...
Dec 16, 2015 12:23 AM

Jun 2013
shuryukan said:
OH SHITTTT

NOT RANDIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WTF MARIN

Don't think she will die (and not because this is Fairy Tail and nobody dies in here, which is false), because she has something to do with Layla so she's still important. However it's a nice twist and she can't really use magic so she's hopeless against Marin at this moment. Lucy might save her... tho because of Marin she can't use her magic so... Yeah looking forward to what's gonna happen XD
Dec 16, 2015 12:25 AM

Jan 2013
metsujin said:
shuryukan said:
OH SHITTTT

NOT RANDIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WTF MARIN

Don't think she will die (and not because this is Fairy Tail and nobody dies in here, which is false), because she has something to do with Layla so she's still important. However it's a nice twist and she can't really use magic so she's hopeless against Marin at this moment. Lucy might save her... tho because of Marin she can't use her magic so... Yeah looking forward to what's gonna happen XD

I'm looking forward to randi extracting revenge against him
Dec 16, 2015 12:26 AM

May 2014
Don't die Brandish. We need more of your plots on this side XD

Although I can see her in the last moments giving Lucy a new key...Stupid power up incoming.

Zeref emperor edition should look epic, but lets be real. Is there anyone besides Achnologia who can fight him?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2015 12:45 AM

Aug 2011
Surprised to see chapter so soon and even more surprised to see final page... But I am sure she will be saved, probably by Lucy, and then Brandish will reveal what was her relationship with Layla.
New faces from Spriggan 12 are shown and all the parties are in place for the battle.
Still wonder what FT will come up with to kill (or defeat once and for all) Zeref, without harming Natsu.
Dec 16, 2015 1:03 AM
Apr 2015
animefan8800 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
So Zeref gettin' a wardrobe change? Nice. :D Knew God Serena would fight those he betrayed and left with August and this Jacob. Should be epic. Bradman looks like one of those guys Natsu fought underground during the GMG....kinda. :D Brandish taken out by a former subordinate? Surprising. Maybe this'll begin her turn if Lucy saves her.

Excuse me, where are you reading this from? So confused.
Dec 16, 2015 1:08 AM

Jan 2013
LoCaiu said:
animefan8800 said:

Excuse me, where are you reading this from? So confused.
reddit

imgur link
Dec 16, 2015 2:11 AM

Jul 2013
Did the translation team change? I used to read manga stream's translation but they put their logo on the pages. Now, no logo, but even the sound effects are translated. Cool!
Dec 16, 2015 2:25 AM

Jun 2013
Archmedinian said:
Did the translation team change? I used to read manga stream's translation but they put their logo on the pages. Now, no logo, but even the sound effects are translated. Cool!

Its the official translation from crunchyroll.
Dec 16, 2015 2:56 AM

Nov 2015
Bradman looks so fucking badass.

Lol Brandish about to be converted to nakama tail after she is saved by Lucy/Cana.
Dec 16, 2015 3:49 AM
Sep 2015
And now who can kill Marin? Kill him PLEASE, he's hurting Brandish-chan

Maybe Cana can seal him. But nah. It still have a space magic. Aaaand Lucy and Cana are in the guild hall.

But still that is so uncommon that Brandish-chan's "pet" is betraying her because she is powerless.
Dec 16, 2015 3:54 AM
Sep 2015
Come and think of it, isn't Marin digging his own grave? Isn't his magic will also sealed because he is also now imprisoned? Does he really do that to take advantage on Brandish right now?

That's nice twist.
Dec 16, 2015 3:55 AM

Apr 2008
Lucy-is-onemagic said:
Come and think of it, isn't Marin digging his own grave? Isn't his magic will also sealed because he is also now imprisoned? Does he really do that to take advantage on Brandish right now?

That's nice twist.

Brandish's magic is sealed by the cuffs. Not the cell itself.
Dec 16, 2015 3:59 AM
Sep 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Lucy-is-onemagic said:

That's nice twist.

Brandish's magic is sealed by the cuffs. Not the cell itself.

Ow mybad. At that time, I imagine one piece's prison cell lmao. Okay. GG BRANDISH-chan
Dec 16, 2015 4:42 AM

Feb 2010
No surprise there with Marin. Can understand that lol.
Nice part with Happy and Natsu. They did travel pretty far out to defeat Zeref with high speed Happy so I guess it will take time to get back after all that.

The gloves are coming off with Zeref getting a change of clothes to suit the emperor look. B-).
Dec 16, 2015 4:46 AM
Mar 2015
Somehow I don't like Zeref as a villain.
I liked him much better the way he was before - a nice guy who kills everything because of the love he has for humanity due to his curse.
Dec 16, 2015 5:00 AM

May 2015
is that her (brandish) got raped by her own pet? well yes.. it's fuck
Dec 16, 2015 5:15 AM

Apr 2008
renaiyuusha said:
is that her (brandish) got raped by her own pet? well yes.. it's fuck

she's being killed unless someone stops Marin >.>;;;
Dec 16, 2015 5:51 AM

Oct 2011
Sorry, but EVERYTIME a chapter with Dimaria is releases, I need to calm down first before actually reading it, all my attention is just immediately focused on her when she appears, this never happened before.
I can't help but think that she's definitely a lesbian, every single time she appears she just can't help but mention Brandish, this is getting on Juvias level.

Also while doing that, will wait for the mangastream translation.
-ZET-Dec 16, 2015 5:56 AM
Dec 16, 2015 6:00 AM

Dec 2015
LOL... ninehart... reminds me of ironman ,that eyes LOL.. hmm but at second look he reminds me of gildarts w/out the cape. (dont get me wrong okay) im just saying.
Dec 16, 2015 6:20 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
No, Marin, you're doing it wrong! don't kill Brandish! You're supposed to make her your own slave....

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Dec 16, 2015 6:29 AM

Jan 2014
just what the fuck men!!??
that mother of all plot twist....
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 16, 2015 6:51 AM

Jul 2015
Holy shit, that ending!!
Dec 16, 2015 7:04 AM
Sep 2012
What a chapter, I liked it. Zeref changing into more appropriate emperor attire, I wonder what that will be. Natsu not mad at Happy, I guess I can expect that.

So looks like both of the female Spriggan are going to turn at some point, we see Diamaria as a soft side, for someone named the War Princess she seemed pretty contend with not destroying towns. And she does care about Brandish deep down, so I guess their fighting before that wasn't hatred but just bickering. I am going to take a guess that if they are not out right related, they at least have known each other since child hood, maybe Diamaria knows Layla to. To be fair, I think by the end of the series all the Spriggan will turn good, after Zeref turns on them and Acnologia is going to destroy the world, they will be good guys by default and we probably going to need them.

Seeing what the other guilds are up to, Mermaid Heel and Lamia Scale are doing there thing, we will see if any shipping is born out of that, maybe between Lyon and Millianna who if you watch the anime there was teases between them or Toby and Millianna, or whatever, personally I am hoping to see MH's guild master. Also Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus are doing their thing, seeing Minerva and Jenny fighting side by side that was kind of cool. And poor Yukino looks like she is in trouble with the new Spgriggan Bradman who looks awesome, I wonder if this is when Sorano shows up and the sisterly reunion finally happens. Though I think more likely Mira is going to show up before Sorano or anyone from Crime Sorciere.

Well the Wizard Saints are taking on Augest and God Serena, the strongest vs the strongest, this has to be when Gildarts crashes the party I hope.

Finally Marin turns on Brandish, perhaps he has a point, she did treat him like crap and perhaps he legitly wants revenge, it could go two ways, Marin will just be outright evil, or Brandish learns about friendship and they both makeup. Though even if that wasn't the case, looking from the career perspective, if one of the Spriggan dies, that opens a spot and Marin would be a candidate to replace her, so a chance for permotion, the Spriggan are suppose to be cut thought bad guys, so doing anything to get ahead even turning on your comrades, is something they would do.

I guess Brandish is a good guy by default, we will see. I wonder what happens when Lucy and Cana intervene, are we suppose to take Marin's mistreatment as serious or not.

Great chapter worth the wait.
blfanDec 16, 2015 7:21 AM
Dec 16, 2015 8:02 AM

Apr 2008
blfan said:
What a chapter, I liked it. Zeref changing into more appropriate emperor attire, I wonder what that will be. Natsu not mad at Happy, I guess I can expect that.

So looks like both of the female Spriggan are going to turn at some point, we see Diamaria as a soft side, for someone named the War Princess she seemed pretty contend with not destroying towns. And she does care about Brandish deep down, so I guess their fighting before that wasn't hatred but just bickering. I am going to take a guess that if they are not out right related, they at least have known each other since child hood, maybe Diamaria knows Layla to. To be fair, I think by the end of the series all the Spriggan will turn good, after Zeref turns on them and Acnologia is going to destroy the world, they will be good guys by default and we probably going to need them.

Seeing what the other guilds are up to, Mermaid Heel and Lamia Scale are doing there thing, we will see if any shipping is born out of that, maybe between Lyon and Millianna who if you watch the anime there was teases between them or Toby and Millianna, or whatever, personally I am hoping to see MH's guild master. Also Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus are doing their thing, seeing Minerva and Jenny fighting side by side that was kind of cool. And poor Yukino looks like she is in trouble with the new Spgriggan Bradman who looks awesome, I wonder if this is when Sorano shows up and the sisterly reunion finally happens. Though I think more likely Mira is going to show up before Sorano or anyone from Crime Sorciere.

Well the Wizard Saints are taking on Augest and God Serena, the strongest vs the strongest, this has to be when Gildarts crashes the party I hope.

Finally Marin turns on Brandish, perhaps he has a point, she did treat him like crap and perhaps he legitly wants revenge, it could go two ways, Marin will just be outright evil, or Brandish learns about friendship and they both makeup. Though even if that wasn't the case, looking from the career perspective, if one of the Spriggan dies, that opens a spot and Marin would be a candidate to replace her, so a chance for permotion, the Spriggan are suppose to be cut thought bad guys, so doing anything to get ahead even turning on your comrades, is something they would do.

I guess Brandish is a good guy by default, we will see. I wonder what happens when Lucy and Cana intervene, are we suppose to take Marin's mistreatment as serious or not.

Marin is fucking insane. He has the swirly eyes and everything.
Dec 16, 2015 8:52 AM

Jan 2013
^@blfan

Don't think Marin can take the spot though. From his behavior, he seems far weaker than the spriggan 12
Dec 16, 2015 8:55 AM
Aug 2015
Man I can already predict what's about to happen, Some how Lucy is going to appear out of nowhere and save this chick because for some fucking reason even villains don't even die. And after Lucy saves her she's going to realize everything she's been doing is wrong and she's probably going to become lucys best friend and join the fairy fuck guild
Dec 16, 2015 9:10 AM

Oct 2011
Nvm waiting for mangastream, this translation is actually way better, read somewhere it was leaked from crunchyroll.

Now to the chapter,
I still find it weird how Zeref wants to destroy everything, gotta see the reason behind that.

I can't figure out Dimaria's personality, one panel she seems sweet, then on other panel she has the looks of a gladiator ready to fight anyone.

Neinhart design is interesting at least, seems to wear a full-body armor, also, just like someone pointed out in reddit, interesting how this guy doesn't give a fuck about orders, he didn't attended the Spriggans reunion in Alvarez and here he's not even willing to fight, the guy just doesn't give a fuck.

Bloodman has a beastly design, literally, wonder if he's an actual god though, we still have yet to see a real god in FT, since the existence of God Slayers Magic, there must be Gods in this universe, although I'm kind scared of his design, maybe he's a demon of Zeref, hopefully not.

God Serena, still waiting for his explanation behind this treason,

August doesn't even need to say anything, rather the description his enemies makes for him is already badass, the guy is hyped to be able to use literally any kind of magic, that's just ridiculous.

Jacob, goddamn Jacob, after the real Wahl looking extremely badass, was hoping that every single Spriggan would have a godlike design, but this guy just destroyed that hope, honestly either Mashima makes something similar to Wahl, or I just hope Jacob gets beaten fast and then the 4Kings can focus on Serena and August.

Now the final part,
Certainly nobody here actually believes he will end up killing her or anything of the sort, but I just don't know what to think of it, will she really need the help of FT to get out of this alive(Lame), or she will somehow break the anti-magic handcuffs showing that if she wanted, she could've broke them easily and ends up killing Marin, although it's weird to think about that after that face on the last panel.
But I'm actually pretty sure that Lucy will probably save Brandish as we also got the name of the next chapter to be "Mother's key", so some plot with Brandish-Lucy-Layla coming.

Overall, aside from Jacob I really like every Spriggan so far, but we still have yet to see them fighting someone for real, I'm more interesting in how they are going to treat their enemies, hopefully most of them actually starts to respects Ishigar mages, unless they really are THAT powerful.

Also still waiting for Ajeel to make his return, almost sure that he's not defeated yet.
Dec 16, 2015 9:47 AM

Apr 2014
Well, this was definitely a surprise. I expected to have to wait until Sunday/Monday to read it.

Zeref Swagneel makes his move! Okay, now that that's over, Zeref is getting a wardrobe change? I hope it doesn't look stupid af. The high-collar thing really suits him, so maybe it is a color-palate swap?

Natsu and Happy both believe Zeref. It's obvious, now. So, I wonder how they are going to break to everyone, that Natsu is E.N.D.? What will be Gray's reaction, I wonder (this is what I'm waiting for, the most)?

God Serena returns. I was actually thinking about how he was kind of forgotten, last night, lmao.

So, Marin is into the kinky shit, huh? Seems like he has experience in it!

Um, anyway

The next chapter seems to be called "Mother's Key." I'm assuming we'll see some Layla/Brandish flashbacks, and some explanation for some things. Will Lucy jump in, and become useful? Will the secret of Brandish and Layla's past be revealed? Will Natsu make it back to the guild within the next twenty years? Find out next time, on Fairy Tail Z!

I went a little overboard there, didn't I? Lmao.
"I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero.""
Dec 16, 2015 10:33 AM

Jul 2007
The rest of Ishval Gods facing Serena pretty much means they will get stomped to sowcase how awesome and powerful Serena and August are -___-

Don't like Brandish being treated like a joke also don't like prospect of Lucy saving her and them becoming buddy buddy over that either(which is bound to happen). Either way hopefully we get more info on Lucy next chapter from all of this mess.
Dec 16, 2015 11:20 AM
Mar 2015
well she kind of deserves, this if she didn't treat him as such they would have won, Ezra and lucy power sealed lol with his hack op power.
But damn this got dark quick,
Lyon is not powerful they need to stop pretending like he is on kagura's level, hopefully she can hold of dimarra till erza can support her.

Fairy tail base is doomed no there can stop zeref and a general
Dec 16, 2015 11:26 AM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
blfan said:
What a chapter, I liked it. Zeref changing into more appropriate emperor attire, I wonder what that will be. Natsu not mad at Happy, I guess I can expect that.<br />
<br />
So looks like both of the female Spriggan are going to turn at some point, we see Diamaria as a soft side, for someone named the War Princess she seemed pretty contend with not destroying towns. And she does care about Brandish deep down, so I guess their fighting before that wasn&#039;t hatred but just bickering. I am going to take a guess that if they are not out right related, they at least have known each other since child hood, maybe Diamaria knows Layla to. To be fair, I think by the end of the series all the Spriggan will turn good, after Zeref turns on them and Acnologia is going to destroy the world, they will be good guys by default and we probably going to need them.<br />
<br />
Seeing what the other guilds are up to, Mermaid Heel and Lamia Scale are doing there thing, we will see if any shipping is born out of that, maybe between Lyon and Millianna who if you watch the anime there was teases between them or Toby and Millianna, or whatever, personally I am hoping to see MH&#039;s guild master. Also Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus are doing their thing, seeing Minerva and Jenny fighting side by side that was kind of cool. And poor Yukino looks like she is in trouble with the new Spgriggan Bradman who looks awesome, I wonder if this is when Sorano shows up and the sisterly reunion finally happens. Though I think more likely Mira is going to show up before Sorano or anyone from Crime Sorciere. <br />
<br />
Well the Wizard Saints are taking on Augest and God Serena, the strongest vs the strongest, this has to be when Gildarts crashes the party I hope. <br />
<br />
Finally Marin turns on Brandish, perhaps he has a point, she did treat him like crap and perhaps he legitly wants revenge, it could go two ways, Marin will just be outright evil, or Brandish learns about friendship and they both makeup. Though even if that wasn&#039;t the case, looking from the career perspective, if one of the Spriggan dies, that opens a spot and Marin would be a candidate to replace her, so a chance for permotion, the Spriggan are suppose to be cut thought bad guys, so doing anything to get ahead even turning on your comrades, is something they would do.<br />
<br />
I guess Brandish is a good guy by default, we will see. I wonder what happens when Lucy and Cana intervene, are we suppose to take Marin&#039;s mistreatment as serious or not. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Marin is fucking insane. He has the swirly eyes and everything.

Your right but she really does deserves to die literally making a slave out of him, I am so neutral but I am a bit tilted to brands breasts, sins that's all she has got going, now that we know what happened to Lucy's mom
Dec 16, 2015 12:24 PM
Nov 2015
Awesome chapter, 5/5.

>Imo, Zeref needs a new outfit. Those black robes are quite old...and maybe stink :p?

>MH and LS vs Dimaria, Wahl and Nienhart (who doesn't care - I wonder why Mashima is keeping him hidden)

>BP and ST vs Alvarez in North

>Two new spriggans - Bloodman and Jacob

>4 Gods vs August, Jacob and Serana huh? Nice.

>Omg, Marin...don't die Brandish :(!

Just a quick qs, who do you guys think would win if pitted against each other - Acnologia or every S12?
Dec 16, 2015 12:25 PM

Dec 2015
I didn't really understand everything but anyway just wait and see ^^
Dec 16, 2015 12:51 PM
Aug 2015
trump54 said:
well she kind of deserves, this if she didn&#039;t treat him as such they would have won, Ezra and lucy power sealed lol with his hack op power.<br />
But damn this got dark quick, <br />
Lyon is not powerful they need to stop pretending like he is on kagura&#039;s level, hopefully she can hold of dimarra till erza can support her.<br />
<br />

They'll just beat him with some kind of power of friendship bullshit
Dec 16, 2015 1:08 PM

Aug 2014
So...is Brandish getting choked out all part of Zeref's plan, too?
Dec 16, 2015 1:23 PM
Mar 2015
BaconKingpin said:
trump54 said:
well she kind of deserves, this if she didn&amp;#039;t treat him as such they would have won, Ezra and lucy power sealed lol with his hack op power.&lt;br /&gt;<br />
But damn this got dark quick, &lt;br /&gt;<br />
Lyon is not powerful they need to stop pretending like he is on kagura&amp;#039;s level, hopefully she can hold of dimarra till erza can support her.&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
<br />
They&#039;ll just beat him with some kind of power of friendship bullshit

Not if he kills Makarov
Dec 16, 2015 1:29 PM
Mar 2015
Chaos_Harbinger said:

Just a quick qs, who do you guys think would win if pitted against each other - Acnologia or every S12?

Acnologia according to me. Zeref already said that acnologia can conquer the world if he wanted to. Moreover the whole reason they are invading is to obtain fairy heart so that they can defeat acnologia.

My question is if zeref wants to die why can't he just pick a fight with acnologia? In the previous chapter he said that igneel (or at least igneel's power) could kill him and if igneel can kill him acnologia should also be able to do so.
Dec 16, 2015 1:32 PM

Apr 2008
lequack said:
Chaos_Harbinger said:

Acnologia according to me. Zeref already said that acnologia can conquer the world if he wanted to. Moreover the whole reason they are invading is to obtain fairy heart so that they can defeat acnologia.

My question is if zeref wants to die why can't he just pick a fight with acnologia? In the previous chapter he said that igneel (or at least igneel's power) could kill him and if igneel can kill him acnologia should also be able to do so.

Igneel could have killed him because his power was left over to Natsu at his death. Not Igneel in general.
Dec 16, 2015 1:37 PM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
lequack said:

Igneel could have killed him because his power was left over to Natsu at his death. Not Igneel in general.

I doubt it since igneel should be able to use his own power better than natsu. It is his power after all and it was never stated that he cannot use all his power. Maybe zeref did not know about this since he seemed surprised that natsu could actually kill him? idk.
Dec 16, 2015 3:48 PM

Jan 2012
AllenNoah said:
So...is Brandish getting choked out all part of Zeref's plan, too?

His plan is more or less to kill everyone including his pawns so I doubt he cares either way.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.