Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2015 2:53 PM

May 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
XD
:)))))) Awesome family reunion!!! XD Lol, Hak is sooo blank!
Yeah, who knows how to react when they see a ghost? And after soooo long too! hahahaha Mundok got blasted out by his own, lol. And that was fast reflex by Hyun-Dae! Little Hak meets Big Hak. XP so cute!
That's one huge refreshing moment for Hak after alll this agonizing time. And now he knows he can rely on a few more people to save Yona, albeit dangerous territory!

XD what was Mundok carrying candy around for? XP

Ahh, it's totally gonna be a roller coaster ride seeing Soo-Won. Would Kija back out as if he never saw him? Would they meet and talk in front of Tetora? I kinda doubt Kija'd attack even after knowing the past now.. he appears rational at the moment... but hmm. Hak's really keeping himself sane by thinking only of Yona and making her his priority.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Dec 11, 2015 8:06 PM

Dec 2015
I dunno about y'all, but I'm scared right now. The fact that they brought in both Hak's new and old family at one place, to me, signifies something big is gonna happen to Hak. I don't wanna jinx it, but it might be a "death flag". Either Hak or someone Hak knows will die.

I doubt it's Hak as it's too early for him in my opinion (plus he's the most popular character in the series atm). So my guess would be that it'd be Mundok Ji-Ji as his death will have a great role in Hak's character development.

Lately, Hak's development had been put on hold and I think Kusanagi realized this. Outside from his usual trolling, flirting (w/ Yona) and hatred (for Su-won), we don't know much about his character, which is very surprising, considering he's an mc. Chapter 115, we finally got some development on him (via monologue) where he states that Su-won's betrayal hurt him to the point where trust was something very difficult for him to do. But he was glad to have met the dragons as he admits that him and Yona wouldn't have survived if it weren't for them. Meaning that now he can trust them.

I'm hoping Kusanagi continues to develop him now as lately, all the development has been going to only Yona and Shin-ah. Not that it's a bad thing, but I'd like a change every now and then. Mundok's death would be (imo) the best way to accomplish this.
Dec 13, 2015 6:04 PM
Aug 2014
I highly doubt Hak is going to die, but Mundok is a probability :/ Really don't want to consider it, though, especially with the family reunion being so touching and everything.

Another possibility is whatever the involvement of the Wind Tribe might have while/after rescuing Yona from a plot context. So far Yona & co have been solving problems for the Fire Tribe and now the Water Tribe - which means that the Wind or Earth Tribe is most likely up next. The heads of the family knowing about their operations might either facilitate or complicate matters, especially if Yona's survival becomes publicly known.

I mentally screamed when I saw Kija running straight into Soo-won. With the ongoing battle and the rescue attempt taking priority, I doubt he'd attack or even take the time to confront him. What I'm more interested in is whether Soo-won will figure out that Yona has been kidnapped along with Lili and what he intends to do about it. (More one-sided Soo-won/Yona moments, please, especially when he sees how kickass she has become.)
Apr 9, 2016 2:29 PM

Aug 2014
Dat reunion just got me, especially how Hak ended up blowing his Grandpa and nearly the other dude away was just golden XD
Apr 10, 2016 9:24 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Lol those bombs. Too funny. xD

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Jun 15, 2016 3:37 AM

Jul 2013
It was so exciting seeing lil Hak meet and talk to Shin-ah, I liked how he was able to make that connection. The family reunion was so adorableeee omgg!!
Jun 15, 2016 10:50 AM

Aug 2010
The bombs family reunion part was golden!! And Hak's "Who got u" was so hilarious XD

Shinah and his Little Hak is so cute lol
Apr 18, 2018 12:14 PM
Feb 2017
omg i was dying this chapter. the part with the bomb and Gramps really got me XD
Feb 15, 2019 7:37 AM
Jul 2018
"oh, it's small hak" OH GOD SHIN-AH STOP BEING SO FUCKING CUTE *tears*
that scene with the bombs was priceless kfdlksjlk
Jun 30, 2020 9:17 AM
Mar 2020
Ahaha xD the comedic value in the "suprise" bombs xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

5 by Jogii »»
Apr 22, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.