Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 5, 2015 10:50 PM
Nov 2013
Is there anywhere i can buy illustrations at the end of episodes of these awesome animes XD Some of them are just to cool really liked this episodes.
Dec 5, 2015 11:14 PM

Dec 2012
Never gonna give YU up

Dec 5, 2015 11:16 PM

Dec 2014
THAT SCENE WITH MIKA..... TRULY SPEECHLESS
Dec 5, 2015 11:18 PM

Sep 2014
aryashine said:

No. In LN Vol.6 Mahiru was definitely still stronger than Guren.
Mahiru was stronger than Kureto according to earlier volumes.
But we know nothing about the power levels of Kureto vs. Guren.

Vol.4 Kureto had

The only Hiiragi so far that doesn't live up to the name is Seishiro.
--------

Now, for the episode itself.
It was a good episode. I liked the BGM choices here and there. I don't like the rearranged version of S1 OP, though. Wish they'd stop using that.

The spoilers from the newly-released Mika novel made me think about couple of things regarding Crowley's treatment of humans as livestock- but I guess I can't comment much until I actually get to read it myself :/

The sun is a deadly laser
Dec 5, 2015 11:47 PM

Aug 2014
Crazy episode
"I am going to be the God of the new world" - Light
Dec 6, 2015 12:24 AM
Nov 2007
Damn this show is ass, but I've invested so much at this point that I shall finish it.
Dec 6, 2015 12:35 AM

May 2012
Next Episode: Yu and Mika...... more like Yu x Mika.

But i like Mika x Yu more XD

Good thing i will have a break to seeing Shinoa. Really, i dislike that girl and her character (sorry for Shinoa fans)

I'm excited to see Mika and Yu talk to each other without anyone interrupting them. Really, those 2 needed that.
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Dec 6, 2015 1:21 AM
Nov 2015
I would say this episode was pretty good. I did enjoy the animation for when Mika tried to get Yu, that was surprisingly well done. But this episode kinda made me a bit.. Angry. "Hey, I have a great idea! Lets turn against our squads to let one vampire take one of our own, just because he knows Yu! Then we would have wasted our time so the vampires can massacre us! Hoooray"!
Dec 6, 2015 1:42 AM

Jan 2011

zilch16 said:
Really, i dislike that girl and her character (sorry for Shinoa fans)

Fuck Shinoa.
QWERTYFish25Dec 6, 2015 1:47 AM
Dec 6, 2015 1:45 AM

Jun 2013
Still can't over the fact that Asuramaru is a guy especially with him looking like this from behind:

Yuu gets too overworked, he's worse than Eren Yaegar. He reminds me of those 90s protagonists who do a power-up battle cry then charge without thinking.

Mika holding Yuu close and carrying him on his back. I'm expecting a delicious kiss between the two of them when the LN and manga is over.

They're all going to die. Bye, sweethearts.
臭い-
Dec 6, 2015 1:48 AM

Jan 2011
I might just wait till 12 comes. Unless Ashumaru is getting spit roasted by those two I'm not watching that yaoi fest. No disrespect to its fans. I watched Game of laplace in response to an ass gif of the mc so can't really knock anyone.

Wow, I just said I wouldn't watch that yaoi fest yet I mentioned a mika+ashy+Yuu threesome
Dec 6, 2015 2:16 AM

May 2013
Holy crap,episode was intense as fuck.Anyone thinking that Ashuramaru is Krul's sister?
Lead me out of the dark,bishounen space Jesus.
Dec 6, 2015 2:36 AM

Mar 2013
Honestly they should just put Crowley and Ashuramaru in as main characters and the series will become 10 times better

Mika got his fucktoy family member back so yay for gayness a family reunion next week, but glad to see Shinoa squad kinda acknowledge Mika as a family member then kick some Moon Demon Company ass afterwards, while I've hated the last 8 episodes of family talk this slightly but surely makes up for it
Dec 6, 2015 2:44 AM

Sep 2010
Monochrome said:
That was so exciting! Even hearing the first ending song while Mika was approaching and running....I don't remember if the instrumental was used in this season, but I always loved hearing it in the first. Shinoa saying "urusai urusai urusai" was adorable.

Also if this hot chick dies I am going to be very sad :(

[spoiler]She survives the vampire ambush.

And she's killed by Kureto as a sacrifice to give blood to control the fifth trumpet seraph.[/quote]

Holy crap,episode was intense as fuck.Anyone thinking that Ashuramaru is Krul's sister?

Close. Ashuramaru is Krul's brother.
ThessDec 6, 2015 2:49 AM
Dec 6, 2015 3:27 AM

Aug 2014
I'm really curious to see what happens in the next episode, maybe I should start reading the manga.
Dec 6, 2015 3:54 AM

Jul 2012
Pretty good episode, First fight was kinda ehh to be honest because even with that power Crowley is literally just an op beast lol. The fight with Mika rushing through all of them was really good, I loved the emotion of it with the music and flashbacks working really well to make it a really well done scene and also yay finally Mika is starting to slowly see that he can trust other people and not all humans are bad! I cant wait to see the next episode and see what will happen to everyone now that the vampires on about to kill them all plus what will happen with the whole preview of Yu offering to give Mika his blood.

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJbxd3Xh0XY
Dec 6, 2015 3:57 AM

Aug 2015
Great episode. Seeing those guys help Mika get away with Yu was cool. Hopefully that changes Mika since he thinks all humans are bad now.
Dec 6, 2015 5:36 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
What an incredibly disappointing episode. The whole power of friendship thing gets old and Mika is incredibly annoying. And the vampire nobles are so incredibly snide and OP that after a while it gets a tad bothersome. I hope Yu gets his real powerup soon.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 6, 2015 5:58 AM

Feb 2011
D4rkn3s5 said:
maru a guy

laCloud said:
Honestly they should just put Crowley and Ashuramaru in as main characters and the series will become 10 times better
think the same, they're more amusing to watch and seems to be able to act while not following blindly a single thing like: "protect family" "get back yu"

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Dec 6, 2015 7:20 AM

Sep 2014
laCloud said:

It's hilarious how true this is.

Thess said:

Close. Ashuramaru is Krul's brother.

Close. We've been told they're relatives, but it was just assumed straight away that they're siblings.
Dec 6, 2015 7:27 AM
Oct 2014
This episode was AMAZING :D did anyone make a gif of crowley coming up to beat the snot out of Yuu? I thought that was one of the funniest parts this episode! Can't wait to see how next week's episode turned out!
Dec 6, 2015 8:39 AM
Feb 2009
Mika should have just go away after spotting Yuu then go around and attack from the rear. He, also, should have taken position on the roof of one a building instead of just staying on the floor, waiting for a whole army to show up.

Alright, my suggestion is less "cool" than charging against 30 soldier just to get near Yuu... but at least he would not be barely alive.

Next week, I'm not really interested in the "blood drinking" with Mika, I'm more interested about how the other (Shinoa and Guren team) are going to stay alive ? Unless the main army shows up right on time to save the day :)
Dec 6, 2015 9:47 AM

May 2013
Lead me out of the dark,bishounen space Jesus.
Dec 6, 2015 10:26 AM

Sep 2014
I have to admit, after I finished this episode.. I found a tear on my face ._.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 6, 2015 11:30 AM

Sep 2010
mira-nyan said:
Unless the main army shows up right on time to save the day :)

I don't know why I laughed. But I did.

D4rkn3s5 said:

Ashuramaru is male.
Dec 6, 2015 11:38 AM

Dec 2012
Oh yeah official fanbook states this, well good to know that explains a lot.

“ When vampires drinks humans blood, it seems both parties feels good/heated up ”
Dec 6, 2015 11:56 AM

Sep 2010
Shion657 said:

“ When vampires drinks humans blood, it seems both parties feels good/heated up ”

Blood drinking it's been typically vampire sex in most fiction, so no surprise. It's very sexualized here too. That's why it was so disturbing that Mika let Fenrid have him as a kid: it was prostitution.
Dec 6, 2015 12:15 PM

Sep 2014
Thess said:
mira-nyan said:
Unless the main army shows up right on time to save the day :)

I assure you, I did not say that.

Thess said:
Shion657 said:

Blood drinking it's been typically vampire sex in most fiction, so no surprise. It's very sexualized here too. That's why it was so disturbing that Mika let Fenrid have him as a kid: it was prostitution.

mira-pyonDec 6, 2015 12:31 PM
Dec 6, 2015 12:26 PM

Dec 2012
Thess said:
Shion657 said:

I know right no wonder I didn't like when he did that. I was thinking at that time when I first watched it that something wasn't quite right. So it was prostitution. Also in this episode 9 their was that flashback again and he said that he needed to get busy he meant prostution. :( Hmm I think I'll kick Ferid's ass today.
Dec 6, 2015 12:27 PM

Dec 2012
mira-nyan said:
Thess said:

I assure you, I did not say that.

Thess said:

XD your so right they did.
Dec 6, 2015 12:32 PM

Sep 2014
Shion657 said:

XD your so right they did.

God knows where Vamoure came from.
Dec 6, 2015 12:48 PM

Jan 2011
MPro01123 said:
This episode was AMAZING :D did anyone make a gif of crowley coming up to beat the snot out of Yuu? I thought that was one of the funniest parts this episode! Can't wait to see how next week's episode turned out!
No, but I have gifs of Chess abusing Guren, best part of the episode.
Dec 6, 2015 1:56 PM

Apr 2014
omg yu x mika next ep plss and shinoa is actually growing on me lol that was unexpected. o.o
Dec 6, 2015 2:29 PM

Nov 2008
QWERTYFish25 said:

Fuck Shinoa.

Yes, Yuu should do that.

Hahahahaha :D

Dec 6, 2015 2:36 PM

Sep 2010
Chiibi said:
QWERTYFish25 said:

Fuck Shinoa.

Yes, Yuu should do that.

Yuu sees her as a mother. Actually all the shipping is doomed in this series. Even Mahiru/Gurren :(
Dec 6, 2015 2:39 PM

Nov 2008
Thess said:
Chiibi said:

Yes, Yuu should do that.

Yuu sees her as a mother. Actually all the shipping is doomed in this series. Even Mahiru/Gurren :(

I'll only believe that when the manga ends.

Dec 6, 2015 2:44 PM

Aug 2013
"90% sure that either Tenri Hiragi or Kureto is going to be on par with Crowley, since Kureto claims he could beat Tenri. Showing how OP Crowley is, will all lead up to his eventual fight with Tenri or Kureto or both
. SO I'm assuming you could consider that both sides has their OP characters[/quote]

Lol, no. Guren and Mahiru were on about the same level when she died - Kureto can't beat Mahiru.

Now, if Guren can't beat Crowley, why do you think Kureto can? The only reason Kureto is so high up is because of the 'Hiiragi' name. [/quote]

Ah, my bad, I have not read the manga and was simply going based off of impressions made from the anime, but maybe the father is strong enough. I wouldn't know. Thanks for the insight though.
Dec 6, 2015 3:36 PM

Sep 2015
This was a very intense episode, thanks in large part of Yuichiro and his demon. And near the end with Mika is also quite intense. Shinoa's definitely going to have to deal with some repercussions for actions she took when the Moon Demon Company encountered Mika.

At this point, there are still three episodes left. However, I know that the series is getting very close to catching up with where the manga currently is. Is there going to be enough to cover these last three episodes? I definitely noticed a little more use of flashbacks utilizing previously seen footage, so I wouldn't be surprised to see more of this in the remaining episodes in order to stretch out the manga material that's left. I'm very curious to see how the final episode of this season ends, since I can't think of a natural stopping point in the remaining manga material off the top of my head.
Dec 6, 2015 3:39 PM

Sep 2014
Thess said:
Chiibi said:

Yes, Yuu should do that.

Oh God, don't even go there.

Jacksword said:

mira-nyan said:

Lol, no. Guren and Mahiru were on about the same level when she died - Kureto can't beat Mahiru.

Now, if Guren can't beat Crowley, why do you think Kureto can? The only reason Kureto is so high up is because of the 'Hiiragi' name.

Ah, my bad, I have not read the manga and was simply going based off of impressions made from the anime, but maybe the father is strong enough. I wouldn't know. Thanks for the insight though.

Nah, I can see where you're coming from. Just think; why do the humans need to experiment on themselves? Because they still can't match the vampires. If Tenri was on par with a noble, then I'm sure everyone else would start experimenting on themselves to become the same. However, as we've seen, they're still researching, so they're definitely not there yet.
mira-pyonDec 6, 2015 3:58 PM
Dec 6, 2015 3:43 PM

Aug 2011
Seriously what was the point of this episode? Yuu finally turning badass mode and getting his ass kicked? Do the staff think I enjoy watching this?? the main character getting rekt - Episode after episode after episode?! I dont even wanna get started on the Mika bullshit. The fuck is wrong with this show?
Dec 6, 2015 4:14 PM

Dec 2012
Pangeaa said:
Seriously what was the point of this episode? Yuu finally turning badass mode and getting his ass kicked? Do the staff think I enjoy watching this?? the main character getting rekt - Episode after episode after episode?! I dont even wanna get started on the Mika bullshit. The fuck is wrong with this show?

If you don't enjoy the show then stop watching it simple as that.
Dec 6, 2015 4:21 PM

Oct 2011
Easily my favorite episode so far. Yu's rage for Guren was intense. The animation with Mika's rampage was also great (reminds me of Wit's moments with AoT), and it was pretty interesting seeing the teens' unexplained rebellion from the army's point of view. The army was left off-guard as a result, and many are killed by vampires amidst the confusion. The teens will definitely face some serious repercussions.
KefkirothDec 6, 2015 4:26 PM
Dec 6, 2015 5:23 PM

Nov 2012
I don't know, it feels like the action is really bland. Yuu-kun is still just swinging his sword like an idiot, lol.

Action of Mika was good though, it was hard watching him trying to get to Yuu, got a bit teary.

What will happen to the humans...
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Dec 6, 2015 5:36 PM

Nov 2008
Pangeaa said:
Seriously what was the point of this episode? Yuu finally turning badass mode and getting his ass kicked? Do the staff think I enjoy watching this??

I'm sadistic towards the characters I love so no complaints from me. :'D ♥

Dec 6, 2015 6:05 PM

Sep 2010
Pangeaa said:

It portrays that Kagami doesn't give a damn about protagonist's power up and to show off how utterly hopeless humans unless they throw their humanity away.
Dec 6, 2015 6:38 PM
Dec 2013
THIS EPISODE WAS LIT
Abdel_Killa17
Dec 6, 2015 6:53 PM

Aug 2011
Shion657 said:
If you don't enjoy the show then stop watching it simple as that.

I have watched this far and im gonna see it to the end.

Chiibi said:

Yes its very fun to see Yuu bashing on someones sword for 2 episodes not even making his opponent sweat, let alone take him serious more than i take my 8 year old brother serious when he wanna fight.

Thess said:
It portrays that Kagami doesn't give a damn about protagonist's power up and to show off how utterly hopeless humans unless they throw their humanity away.

It pretty much looked like he threw away his humanity to me? Still as weak as before Guren got captured. ¨

I mean I have waited for serveral episodes for Yuu to go serious mode and when it finally happens its such a let down? Is it such a suprise that you get pissed off? Maybe its just me.

It's like you watch this dragged out shit but you dont get any reward. Sure he'll probably reck everyone in the last episode with his shadow bullshit power and that'll be the end of it.

/ranting over.
Dec 6, 2015 7:12 PM

Nov 2008
Pangeaa said:

Chiibi said:

Yes its very fun to see Yuu bashing on someones sword for 2 episodes not even making his opponent sweat, let alone take him serious more than i take my 8 year old brother serious when he wanna fight.

No, I mean I like to see him get beat up. I'm......weird. XD

I mean I have waited for serveral episodes for Yuu to go serious mode and when it finally happens its such a let down? Is it such a suprise that you get pissed off? Maybe its just me.

I was also a bit disappointed DemonYuu didn't get to fight much.....but if the demon takes him over completely, the squad will have to kill him. That's what happened to Shinoa's sister.
Basically a "this is badass but would go very wrong for literally everyone" situation. So it's a good thing that Kimizuki stopped him.
ChiibiDec 6, 2015 7:18 PM

Dec 6, 2015 7:50 PM

Aug 2013
Episode with good developments, even seeking for power Yuu remains weak, he should simply abandon Guren,already Mika continues arrogant as always, well, I'm looking forward to seeing the final development of the anime, and I'm curious to know if there will be an original end ..
Dec 6, 2015 8:24 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Damn, it was pretty bad.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Season 3?

RealityChanges - Jul 1, 2023

49 by Alex_the_reaper »»
Feb 10, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

348 by Rosxlie »»
Jan 27, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2015

468 by Hanarose72 »»
Jan 6, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

207 by Craneface »»
Nov 12, 2023 1:00 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

184 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 29, 2023 5:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.