Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 5, 2015 5:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh that dream...

As weird as it seems with Ashuramaru in it, at least Yuu is awake now.
The action was okay, but seeing Ashuramaru's presence made it even more weird with his influence. This looks familiar D:

I think Mika got even stronger since we last saw him although him taking on all those squad members at once puts a bit of strain on him. I don't think he gives a shit though lol
Dec 5, 2015 5:21 AM

Sep 2014
Ashuramaru~n~~

Yu-chan, that's hellthe apocalypse you're walking into!

OP-mode ACTIVATE.

Must be nice to be stepped on by Chess, mustn't it, Guren?

Lol, Crowley does it again.

I wonder what Guren's plan is, really.

What they did with Asuramaru was a REALLY nice touch. Didn't think they could make it better than in the manga, lol.

The action in the first part of the ep was impressive, compared to the last eps'.

Normally, the added scenes and parts would be a pain, but this wasn't half bad. I wonder who they got to direct the ep.

Mika finally got his waifu back - Yorokobe!

Young Mika is so much better that it's heartbreaking, imo. Ahh, my poor Mika's getting hurt. >.<

The slow-motion was really out of place, imo. And the soldiers looked really weird.

Shinoa sure has grown up. :D

I've been wondering for a while if

Was a pretty good ep, imo.

Ed card:

mira-pyonDec 5, 2015 11:25 PM
The sun is a deadly laser
Dec 5, 2015 5:25 AM

Nov 2007
Main guy is somehow alive while dead because angel in the form of pipe holds him alive, waiting him to get it. His oni gave him the power so that he won't go to angel. Though it's still too weak to fight against Suzuken's character, and megane guy had to get him before it is too late.

Ex-human vampire guy is strong that he can go pass many people and imagination. Main guy's team recognized him and led him go with main guy. Many vampires afterwards... That's bad.

The family talk.... and is he going to led him suck the blood?
tsubasaloverDec 5, 2015 5:31 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 5, 2015 5:39 AM
May 2013
Damn nice ending! This time its an actual cliffhanger as well.

I have to say, those scenes with Ashumaru were just perfect. Seriously, it was soo well done imo. I have nothing to compare it with since i haven't read the manga, but they just felt soo good. Especially when Yuu was on the ground asking for more and more power while Guren was screaming in the background, and then Ashumaru appeared beside him, and there was all that fog and lighting, and it just felt... so perfect. Half demon Yuu was also pretty cool.

Good to know Guren still has his humour after being tortured lol.
>"Must be nice to be stepped on by Chess, mustn't it, Guren?"
For sure man, Guren is experiencing bliss, no wonder he doesn't want to be 'saved'.

Mika D':
Nice knowing Mika has also become stronger, although poor Mika got hurt bad on his way. Feels so Mika. D':
Shinoa Squad letting Mika go with Yuu was somewhat unexpected, but its nice to see her warm up to Mika.

Next ep seems to be pretty nice. "Yuu and Mika". Hoping to see some sweet sweet action and a heart to heart between the two bros. More Guren would be nice, but will probs get more Kureto Hiiragi. Still... NEXT EPISODE HYPE!!!
Dec 5, 2015 6:38 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Really loved the way they executed these scenes in this episode and the Mika parts at the end (Plus Shinoa Squad's efforts) and that flashback were definitely the highlights for me

Seeing Demon Yuu was cool as well, art and animation was in point this week too but like I stated before, shit has gotten real and its only gonna get realer....RIP fallen family members TwT
TokoyaDec 5, 2015 6:50 AM
Dec 5, 2015 6:40 AM
Aug 2015
Where can I see the episode? I have looked for 2 hours and all I find is ep 8 but not the 9th
Dec 5, 2015 6:48 AM

Jan 2012
Pretty tense episode. I know Crowley's one of those special extra strong noble vampires, but his invulnerability has gotten old. The humans need to start showing they can at least fight on par with vampire's of his class. Make them break a sweat. And Mika needs to get his head out of his ass and side with the humans already.
Dec 5, 2015 6:52 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
animefan8800 said:
Pretty tense episode. I know Crowley's one of those special extra strong noble vampires, but his invulnerability has gotten old. The humans need to start showing they can at least fight on par with vampire's of his class. Make them break a sweat. And Mika needs to get his head out of his ass and side with the humans already.
#Crowley2OP4ThemAll lol
Dec 5, 2015 6:55 AM

Jan 2012
Tokoya said:
animefan8800 said:
#Crowley2OP4ThemAll lol

Which makes it seem so pointless. He could literally kill all of them whenever, why is there a war again? Is there ANY human who can actually make him try? And no, demon crazy Yu doesn't count, Crowley was toying with him.
Dec 5, 2015 6:58 AM
Dec 5, 2015 7:01 AM

Apr 2011
I'm speechless Yu's friends helping Mika out but I guess it's not to surprising.
Dec 5, 2015 7:05 AM

May 2009
QWERTYFish25 said:
I'm debating whether or not I should eat while watching this...

I watch 1 eps of anime while I'm eating. I'm done eating when the eps ends. Yuu should do it too.
Dec 5, 2015 7:06 AM

Dec 2012
Ahh I remember the super tension I felt when this chapter came out like few month ago lmao
Even with the muh budget there and there it still was a great episode compared to all the previous ones
From here begins the best part of the entire series,at least for me. I'm very excited for what's going to be animated and how the ending will look considering that

mira-nyan said:

Dec 5, 2015 7:07 AM

May 2014
More vampire fights
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Dec 5, 2015 7:11 AM

Apr 2015
Execution was done well for this episode. Yu's friends let Mika take Yu because they're all "family". I'm not too worried about the pace anymore, especially with the next chapter coming soon.
Dec 5, 2015 7:25 AM

Feb 2014
Great episode. Yu rushing back to save Guren is really pointless. Those guys died pathetically at the end.

I can expect fangirls screaming for the next episode. Yu stripping for Mika
tetrix1993Dec 5, 2015 7:29 AM
Dec 5, 2015 7:28 AM

Apr 2011
I think this is the best episode so far. The fight scenes were the highlights of it and the OST was great especially during Mika's part.

DAT PREVIEW WHEN ITS SATURDAY AGAIN

After the new chapter yesterday, I am curious to see how they will end the anime now.

kawaii-despair said:

mira-nyan said:

Makise11Dec 5, 2015 7:54 AM
Dec 5, 2015 7:35 AM

Aug 2014
that means blood drinking next episode
Dec 5, 2015 7:44 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
This show definitely used Bleach and Naruto as reference, that mark on Yuu's face.....that dangerous creature inside MC's body....that sword-calling.

Why didn't Kimizuki use Kiseki-o to snatch Guren from the very beginning, when they attempted to save him on the first try.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Dec 5, 2015 7:47 AM

Feb 2015

Amazing episode. Liked how Yuu went berserk on Crowley.
And he nearly became a demon there.

That scenes of Mika trying to get to his princess Yuu were really good.
And I'm so glad Shinoa & the others stood up for him, otherwise he'd be dead by now.

SchwingBonerDec 5, 2015 8:06 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2015 7:51 AM

Apr 2013
Damn, the animation for that Mika solo scene looks stunning and was executed very well along with the soundtrack~

I thought this part was nicer than the manga ^^
The loss in Narumi's squad, unlucky.
Dec 5, 2015 7:56 AM

Aug 2013
LeFlower-kun said:
Damn, the animation for that Mika solo scene looks stunning and was executed very well along with the soundtrack~

I think it wasn't even close to be good.
But scene with noble fight (and escape from them) was just beautiful.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 5, 2015 8:02 AM

May 2012
INTENSE!!!
Dec 5, 2015 8:05 AM

Nov 2015
The scene of Mika facing the Moon Demon Company alone was damn cool *-*
Dec 5, 2015 8:11 AM

Dec 2012
yuyyuka said:
I think this is the best episode so far. The fight scenes were the highlights of it and the OST was great especially during Mika's part.

DAT PREVIEW WHEN ITS SATURDAY AGAIN

After the new chapter yesterday, I am curious to see how they will end the anime now.

kawaii-despair said:

Dec 5, 2015 8:30 AM

Jan 2011
QWERTYFish25 said:
I'm debating whether or not I should eat while watching this...
I think I'm gonna skip next weeks episode. They've pretty much gutted the atmosphere they had in season one with the whole "family" logic. I just can't take it seriously anymore. Yuu's stupidity was all for naught, again, A team's reaction was retarded and the 60 second betrayal has got tp be the flimsiest thing this show has spewed.

I got a bit excited because I didn't see the fight between Crow an Yuu so I kinda thought they were moving away from the manga at that point and figured they wouldn't make another redundant rescue attempt...boy was I wrong. Once I realized that my interest in this episode went straight to the toilet. I pretty much feel like how I felt during the second arc of Aldnoah.Zero without he good cliffhanger and the wait in between. Pretty confident in the second season only to be let down midway.

I'm sorry, I just really wish they would stop trying to be something their not. Let your character be what he's supposed to be in the world you made. Don't force tropes and archetypes on him and don't take the safe route. They kept the whole "stick together even if it means siding with an enemy that want's to destroy the entire human race" but still showed the obnoxious expend-ability of characters as a direct result of that choice. Pick one. You could've done a one on one with Shinoa and Mika trading words while trading blows to have her conveniently be "overpowered" by him and run off with Yuu, that would've at least been feasible Instead you wanted to throw the fucking FAMILY, FAMILY, FAMILY!1!! logic into every situation. That shit would've prolly fit Captain Earth better than here.

Dec 5, 2015 8:42 AM

Jan 2015
What? The animation was great, the whole episode was freaking awesome and finally Mikayuu. I can't believe to what I've watched.

Krul in action when? Seriously, since the first episode of the first season I wanted to see her in action...

11/10
Dec 5, 2015 8:45 AM

Jul 2015
Damn that was such a good episode, so intense! I wanted Yu to go berserk on Crowley's ass, but sadly he was stopped :/ OH AND PISS OF MIKA, you should have been killed already, fu***** cockroach.
Dec 5, 2015 8:47 AM

Apr 2015
How many times are they planning to end the most badass moments like this? That's really pissing me off. I was really looking forward to this episode, but i feel like I didn't get anything.
MekronDec 5, 2015 8:52 AM
Dec 5, 2015 8:47 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Crowley is way too OP.

Other than that, very good episode, tense as hell!
Dec 5, 2015 8:58 AM
Jun 2015
man they made crowley beyond OP.

I mean even with 3 pills yuu could not do anything and the guy wasnt even that serious.

I still do not get how humans can do anything or why the vampires have not enslaved them so far.

Imagine how strong the vampire leaders are if crowley is shown like this.....really curious what the demon army is planning in order to kill all the vampire nobles....nuclear bomb maybe? coz otherwise i do not see a way,just 3-4 nobles like crowley or close to his level along with the vampire leaders would prolly take like a million human soldiers to down....
Dec 5, 2015 9:10 AM

Feb 2015
Very entertaining episode. Loved some of the animation sequences when Mika was fighting the squad.

However, does Mika have any other goal in life besides saving Yu and being with him? I still don't get this character... At least Yu, as annoying as he can be sometimes, has some other goals.
Noragami reading/watching order: http://blessedyuki.tumblr.com/noragami-guide

"2016 will be the year of Sanji" - Eiichiro Oda
Dec 5, 2015 9:31 AM

Mar 2008
I don't even really enjoy this show that much but somehow this episode went by REALLY fast. It was good except I'm so sick of generic shounen characters wanting to get stronger to kill all the vampires/titans/etc. It'd be nice if Yu and Mika could be together forever. ;~;
Dec 5, 2015 9:38 AM

May 2009
Amazing animation, shame it was wasted on that annoying fuccboi.
Dec 5, 2015 9:43 AM

Aug 2008
Crowley still too OP. Good episode. Decent action. Mika meet Yu again. RIP to the two characters.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Dec 5, 2015 9:52 AM

Jul 2015
SchwingBoner said:

Amazing episode. Liked how Yuu went berserk on Crowley.
And he nearly became a demon there.

That scenes of Mika trying to get to his princess Yuu were really good.
And I'm so glad Shinoa & the others stood up for him, otherwise he'd be dead by now.

Dec 5, 2015 10:02 AM

Dec 2014
Crowley is way too OP lol
Dec 5, 2015 10:21 AM

Jan 2015
About time they reunite but this is bad they are almost caught up to the manga meaning we won't have another adaptation of this if there will be one for quite some time.
Dec 5, 2015 10:40 AM

Nov 2008
BADASS!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, MOTHERF*CKERS XD

red and green get it

Dec 5, 2015 10:41 AM

Dec 2012
Yeah I loved it Mika looked great. He was really cool. I can't wait for next week because more MikaYuu.
Dec 5, 2015 10:53 AM

Jul 2014
Damn, that scene where Mika was fighting to get to Yu was brilliant. What an episode.
Dec 5, 2015 10:54 AM

Oct 2015
I'm so happy ;_; Mika finally shows how badass he is, gets good animation and there's more than 5 seconds of him, my baby finally getting the love he deserves.

I was fangirling so hard, and I'm so excited for next ep (even though I read the manga) and the people hating Mika just because he shows some sort of love towards another male is hilarious, hope you get used to seeing him, he's going to be around a lot more now ;)

XemiiX3Dec 5, 2015 11:15 AM
Dec 5, 2015 11:04 AM

Jan 2008
Mika's fight scene was pretty cool. Didn't like how every other character was the exact same recycled design though.

Worst case scenario also became even worse. Not sure how they'll get out of this but wouldn't be surprise if the other group will just show up to save em.

Looks like we're getting some guy on guy action next episode, *Yuu takes off his shirt* *Lot's of blood was spilled*
Dec 5, 2015 11:08 AM

Jul 2014
This show loves killing people and tht would be good if this show wasnt such a tease when it came to fighting. Owari nos eraph is practically a stupider version of Akame Ga Kill. Atleast Akame ga Kill had full fights and everything. There hasnt been a single proper fight this season. Like FUCKING GODDAMIT AS SOON WE WERE CLOSE TO A LEGIT FIGHT, FUCKING PINK HAIR GAYLORD HAD TO INTERFERE. THIS SHIT IS EVEN BAD AS A MANGA AS IT ONLY COMES OUT ONCE A MONTH. THE WHOLE series IS SLOW PACED AS HELL AND JUST FUCKING STUPID AS FUCK. ATLEAST GIVE ME SOME SICK FIGHTS. AND FUCK MAN, WHATS THE POINT IN THIS WAR WHEN THE VAMPIRES ARE 20 TIMES MORE OP THAN THE STRONGEST HUMAN. LIKE FUCKING JUST END THIS SHIT. Ill still watch cause im already in so far.. AND WTF WAS UP SHINOA SAVING MIKA AND THT. THT WHOLE COMOTION CAUSED SO MUCH EXTRA TIME AND NOW ALL THESE HUMANS ARE GONNA DIE. THIS IS SOO ASSSS BUT HONEST TO GOD IM SO PISSED THT I DIDNT GET TO SEE DEMON YU AGAINST CROWLEY. APPARENTLY WE ONLY GET TO SEE A PROPER FIGHT ONCE A SEASON.. LIKE FUCKIN SHIT THIS SHOW HAS MORE YAOI SCENES THEN FIGHTING SCENES. THTS OK BUT ATLEAST DONT ADVERTISE UR SELF AS A FUCKIN FIGHTING WAR SERIES, IF THERE ISNT GOING TO BE ANY LEGIT FIGHTs. AND DONT EVEN GGET ME STARTED ON HOW FUCKING POINTLES THE FUCKER GUREN IS.

Overall, extremely frustrating episode, hopefully Shinya doesnt die.
abyss333Dec 5, 2015 11:12 AM
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Dec 5, 2015 11:25 AM

Feb 2013
bastek66 said:
Amazing animation, shame it was wasted on that annoying fuccboi.

He didn't even really do anything other than parry shots.
Dec 5, 2015 11:26 AM

Aug 2010
Wow. That was actually really friggin good :O

1st half with Yu's fight against Crowly was awesome. DAMN HE'S F***N OP!! Even after Yu's power up he was still toying with him like nothing O_o

Loved Yu's demon mode. The art on his face was epic.

2nd half with Mika was insane! His one man attack on the whole squad was intense AF! Ofc along with Best OST making it even better. Animation was pretty cool too. Glad that they were able to beat him tho. I honestly expected he might REKT them but cool to see that he was gonna get owned if not for what Shinoa did.

I can see so much drama incoming now that Narumi's squad has victims and they're gonna blame Shinoa and co ofc.

From the PV...Is Yu gonna offer his blood to Mika :O
Dec 5, 2015 11:35 AM

Feb 2015
Seriously, the cliffhanger....
this show is really smart at making cliffhanger.
don't tell me the other team will die just because of shinoa, i don't want to see that happen to be honest.
Damn, Yu almost became a demon, and i was looking foward to the fight, but Kimizuki interrupted it. I want him to became a demon and go berserk though.
now Shinoa's team considered as a traitor, i really don't like what will happen in the next episode. Mika was fighting the whole group, and still got through, that was the best action in this episode or maybe the best action from all episode.
Dec 5, 2015 11:39 AM

Jun 2012
So dumb. I wanted to see Yuu go berserk, but that fucking idiot stopped him.

He looked SO badass in his almost demon form... Holy fuck.
Dec 5, 2015 11:51 AM

Mar 2015
Was looking forward to demon Yu to go badass, what a let down.

Oh and Mikaela is so annoying, the obsession really kills it for me. It's like he doesn't grasp the concept that he used to be human. Sure they're experimenting with Yu but he's fine with it.
Dec 5, 2015 11:56 AM
Jul 2018
WOW that was intense.
Yuu in part demon form was cool *3* but damn, Crowley was still too powerful.
Amazing fight scenes. Mika was able to get Yuu..
I can't wait to see where this is going. Only 3 episodes left.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Season 3?

RealityChanges - Jul 1, 2023

49 by Alex_the_reaper »»
Feb 10, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

348 by Rosxlie »»
Jan 27, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2015

468 by Hanarose72 »»
Jan 6, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

207 by Craneface »»
Nov 12, 2023 1:00 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

184 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 29, 2023 5:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.