Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2015 9:38 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lala is love, Lala is life.

Lol zombie in a nutshell.
And house arrest? Oh...now I kinda feel bad for MON there lol.
Stark700Dec 1, 2015 10:20 AM
Dec 1, 2015 11:07 AM

May 2014
Knowing the trends, it's about given that they'll be placed under house arrest at Kimihito's place.
Dec 1, 2015 11:10 AM

Dec 2014
Wow a Lala chapter!!! XD

She is very beautiful w/o her armor. <3

Poor Zombina though..heheheh

But all of that for the sake of Yuuhi.

Now where is Mero??? :)
Dec 1, 2015 11:56 AM

Jul 2014
As much as I enjoyed this chapter, can someone explain what Lala did for yuuhi? I'm lost.
Dec 1, 2015 12:08 PM
Jul 2018
This chapter had NO ecchi.
yet i feel like this is the best chapter so far.
Dec 1, 2015 2:53 PM

Sep 2013
Wow no ecchi :O is the world ending?

Lala was so good :'(
But there might be repercussions in the future, the higher ups will probably send people over to investigate or come themselves since a soul did not come over.

animeflyer said:
As much as I enjoyed this chapter, can someone explain what Lala did for yuuhi? I'm lost.

Lala secretly ripped out one of zombina's tooth and pricked yuuhi with it, infecting her and turning her into a zombie which means her soul doesn't need to go to the world of the dead.
Dec 1, 2015 6:40 PM
Jul 2018
I have been waiting for this. This was a great read. No ecchi whatsoever though. Nevertheless, I had fun reading this one as well. Wonder what will happen next.
Dec 1, 2015 7:53 PM

Mar 2015
Probably the most interesting and funniest chapter so far (maybe because of the Mero arc that doesn't really do well)

I have to say I've been waiting for a long time for a Lala dedicated chapter. She's been the most forgotten despite being the newest member. (like missing or cameo appearance in Mero's arc)

Ahh our chuunibyou turned someone into zombie...

Dec 1, 2015 9:00 PM

Dec 2014
ichii_1 said:

But there might be repercussions in the future, the higher ups will probably send people over to investigate or come themselves since a soul did not come over.

animeflyer said:

Lala secretly ripped out one of zombina's tooth and pricked yuuhi with it, infecting her and turning her into a zombie which means her soul doesn't need to go to the world of the dead.

What soul?
???????
Lala is a chuunibyou.
She is not a real grim reaper...

The bad things that will happen is that zombie girl and her friends will be punished for what Lala did
And Yuuhi being cured of her zombification and dying of her illness(?).
Dec 1, 2015 9:19 PM

Jun 2014
Definitely became one of my favorite chapters in the series.

I like fanservice just as much as anyone else, but this being a Lala chapter while having none of those and instead we get something that is in line with her "character" is something that I find very endearing. The fact that Okayado has enough balls to put out something like this which didn't rely at all from the main selling point of the series is something that I'm really excited about. I hope there will be more (even if only some) chapters like these in the future.

And specifically about Lala, because I've been in love with her character at first sight. Would love to see more of her aside from being sidelined.
Dec 2, 2015 2:11 AM

Oct 2012
MisappliedForce said:
Knowing the trends, it's about given that they'll be placed under house arrest at Kimihito's place.

Specially after confessing the deed :P

Dammit at the crucial moment I actually forgot that she is a chuunibyou and actually thought seh had other powers beside having talks at the river Stix :P But she is really damn practical while being in her own world.

Now what will happen with Yuuhi since she became a monstergirl species? At least I hope Smith doesn't bring her in as a sister - that would suck :P
Dec 2, 2015 6:09 AM

Aug 2011
It wasn't your usual chapter, but actually in a good way. Lala finally got some more screen time and while the theme in this chapter was quite serious, in the end it was dealt with in funny way.
And of course we should be expecting new residents at hubby's house
Dec 2, 2015 6:26 AM

Sep 2013
[quote=testamentKAISER]
ichii_1 said:

What soul?
???????
Lala is a chuunibyou.
She is not a real grim reaper...

Did you not see her going into the afterlife and saving darling?
She is the real deal.
Dec 2, 2015 6:57 AM

Dec 2014
[quote=ichii_1]
testamentKAISER said:

ichii_1 said:

What soul?
???????
Lala is a chuunibyou.
She is not a real grim reaper..

ichii_1 said:

She is the real deal.

Hmmm, i am thinking that is some sort of mental link skill....
Like in mass effect with Liara's ability.
The afterlife is kinda exaggerated...
Lala just K.O.'d Mc.
testamentKAISERDec 2, 2015 7:00 AM
Dec 2, 2015 8:01 AM

Nov 2014
oh, our pledges has been listened, and we got some lala time!

That end was kind of unexepected, lala indeed is a god of death? o-o
error5000Dec 2, 2015 10:21 AM
Dec 2, 2015 9:29 AM

Oct 2013
I tought Lala was going to change fate with allmighty powers or cure her with healing magic...

but she turned Yuuhi into a Zombie. Damn it Lala.
This chapter was great, even if it had no ecchi, it was funny, and charged with feels
Dec 2, 2015 11:09 AM

Mar 2015
we all know where the story will be going.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 2, 2015 1:49 PM
Aug 2014
This is why I love Monster Musume. There was absolutely no fanservice this chapter and I still loved it. It was great. I can't wait for the next one.
Dec 2, 2015 1:55 PM

Jul 2012
So Lala went against the taboo of death and turned the little girl into a Zombie.

~Great chapter!!!
Dec 2, 2015 2:02 PM

Mar 2012
Wow....This is totally unexpected...it's like i am reading a different manga.

No Ecchi..No Wackiness.... A serious Drama..

But Damn i did not expect that...she turned the little girl into a zombie.

I give props to the creator..it has been so long since i have seen or read anything where i did not actually predict the outcome...a taste of real originality.

She is a Chuuni but at the same time she is also a real grim reaper/Dullahan...it is just that in her case she takes it as a more exagarated role..proabably to ease her social tensions..u an see she has connective difficulties with other people..so she acts like that to hide it.

Also i agree what was said above....This would probably have some repercussions in the future...so a potential plot with LaLa.

Well so far we had major story arcs( by this manga standards for... Miia....Centaura..Papi and Mero..so that still leaves..Suu....Rachneaa and Lala.

Suu would most likely involve about where she actually came from....
Rachneaa would probably has to do with what happend to her previus host family
As for Lala it would probablt be around this...
-ShadowClaw-Dec 3, 2015 3:09 PM
Dec 2, 2015 8:47 PM

May 2014
-ShadowClaw- said:

Didn't they already cover that a while ago? The daughter from Rachnera's former host family came over to try and adopt her again. During that chapter we saw a bit of what happened with that family and what led to Rachnera being sold to the con artist.
Dec 2, 2015 9:50 PM

Sep 2013
-ShadowClaw- said:

Well sp far we had major story arcs( by this manga standards for... Miia....Centaura..Papi and Mero..so that still leaves..Suu....Rachneaa.

Rachnnee's mom would be cool, but she might have tried to eat her something since they're spiders :(
Dec 3, 2015 12:45 AM

Oct 2009
Great chapter, it surprised me when Lala turned Yuuhi into a zombie O_O
Dec 3, 2015 3:44 AM

Aug 2010
Lala is adorable <3
Dem Thighs tho :L
Dec 3, 2015 3:08 PM

Mar 2012
Alcatraz_Zombie said:
-ShadowClaw- said:

Didn't they already cover that a while ago? The daughter from Rachnera's former host family came over to try and adopt her again. During that chapter we saw a bit of what happened with that family and what led to Rachnera being sold to the con artist.

well they introduce it..but they have not resolved it yet...as that girl said she will countinue to try to resolve things... and kurisu said she still does not understand rachnee as person..so she will be back.
Dec 4, 2015 8:52 AM

May 2014
testamentKAISER said:
ichii_1 said:

She is the real deal.

Lala just K.O.'d Mc.

Umm, no. She is a dullahan; the real deal. The fact that she is also a chuunibyou and makes everything more dramatic is something different. Probably Yuuhi's illness was too much for Lala ... I mean she's a grim reaper, her purpose is not to save people... so turning her into a zombie was the only way.
Dec 4, 2015 5:20 PM

Jan 2014
Yes! Some Lala time! She's so cute...giving Kimihito a near-death experience just so they can talk. This chapter is not like the other chapters. No ecchi and taking a serious route. I like it. It's new and different. Lala is always emotionless but this allows you to see that is not the case. Aghhhh....I want more screen time for Lala and be in romantic senerios with Darling!
Dec 4, 2015 6:37 PM

Jul 2014
ichii_1 said:

animeflyer said:

[/quote]

.....ohhh.....HAHAHA!!

Hmmm....I knew something was missing. Did not even realise there was no ecchi and I never miss that. Okayado really did a good job here
Dec 4, 2015 6:56 PM

Dec 2014
Hibiki07 said:
testamentKAISER said:

Lala just K.O.'d Mc.

Umm, no. She is a dullahan; the real deal. The fact that she is also a chuunibyou and makes everything more dramatic is something different. Probably Yuuhi's illness was too much for Lala ... I mean she's a grim reaper, her purpose is not to save people... so turning her into a zombie was the only way.

I know she is a dullahan.... -_-
What i meant is that skill of hers, going inside the mind of the mc or maybe others, is part of her abilities as a dullahan.
Like what abilities Smith's team has.... Zombie girl's immortality and the shapeshifting of the other one, for example.
testamentKAISERDec 4, 2015 7:00 PM
Dec 4, 2015 7:51 PM

Sep 2015
Plenty of plot, no boobs though.
Great chapter because of the plot
Credit to reixasuka29
Dec 8, 2015 1:00 PM

Aug 2013
Lala is the best girl, I'm always excited about their appearances and I even forget the fan service of the manga, I want more chapters over her ..
Dec 8, 2015 1:12 PM
Mar 2015
Dayum, that was unexpectedly serious. But really enjoyable.
Dec 9, 2015 5:56 PM

Jan 2015
Deary of Lala, first do not know their way around cr lance .. after that ... Lala .. ah .. you just to think about it ... haahahha
Dec 31, 2015 4:27 AM

Sep 2014
There's the Lala chapter..damn she was so cute :3
No ecchi, that's surprising :o
So Lala used Zombina's tooth and made Yuuhi a zombie, didn't expect that xD
Pretty nice chapter.
Apr 21, 2016 10:07 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Lala is the best! She's so cute and kind!

At first I thought she was going to change her into a Dullahan, but a zombie is fine too.

I think Lala has been overdue for a chapter, so it was great to finally see her get her own story.
May 25, 2016 7:51 AM

Jul 2015
Absolutely amazing chapter !
Sep 29, 2016 6:15 PM

May 2015
Will they be under house arrest at the MC's house or will the MC be asked to visit them because they can't take care of themselves that just what I'm thinking for the next chapter either way, It's his glorious fate to die trapped between the bosoms of monster girls. XD

error5000 said:
oh, our pledges has been listened, and we got some lala time!
I actually jumped out of my chair when I saw the first page. I have been waiting for expansion on her for a very long time... This girl really needed more attention.

More topics from this board

» Chapter 83 - uuuh isn t it pedophilia?

Franck_Nicolas - Feb 11

1 by Phloup »»
Feb 11, 5:47 AM

» If you could homestay a Monster Girl?

JokuSSJ - Jan 15

7 by JayfromAbyss »»
Jan 23, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Chapter 77 Discussion

Thunderfist - May 26, 2023

2 by Mihu95 »»
Oct 22, 2023 11:34 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Chapter 76 Discussion

Thunderfist - May 26, 2023

0 by Thunderfist »»
May 26, 2023 12:06 PM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Chapter 20 Discussion

yaminogame91 - Oct 23, 2013

30 by theblessedguy432 »»
Apr 19, 2023 11:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.