Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 25, 2015 7:09 PM

Jul 2014
Though I hate the anime adaptation, game itself looks interesting. Probably Fall 2016 english release?

OppaiSugoiJun 8, 2016 9:00 PM
Nov 25, 2015 7:32 PM

Aug 2015
seems legit

☁ cyborg robot squirrels ☁
Nov 25, 2015 7:54 PM

Jan 2008
Hopefully they put more effort into it that they did Lost Song, cause that game was just a cluster of wasted potential.
Nov 26, 2015 11:43 AM

Nov 2013
Unfortunate about Lost Song. I never played it yet.

But I do enjoy Hollow Fragment. I don't care about the story AT ALL. But I like being part of a meta-online world, and the characters are always doing their own thing. The multiplayer was fun as well. I hope I can start making characters that isn't Kirito.
Nov 26, 2015 4:43 PM

Jul 2014
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Unfortunate about Lost Song. I never played it yet.

But I do enjoy Hollow Fragment. I don't care about the story AT ALL. But I like being part of a meta-online world, and the characters are always doing their own thing. The multiplayer was fun as well. I hope I can start making characters that isn't Kirito.
Then get lost song, it's essentially hollow fragment but you can fly and use different characters/make your own.
Nov 26, 2015 4:48 PM

Oct 2015
It seems okay

No I'm not copying anyone!
Jun 8, 2016 9:03 PM

Jul 2014
Updated YT video with english subs, Gematsu says "Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization is due out for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on October 27 in Japan, and this fall in North America and Europe."

http://gematsu.com/2016/04/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-english-story-trailer
Nov 23, 2016 2:46 PM

Jul 2014
So... anyone played this yet?

Yes, I'm necro'ing my own thread.
Nov 23, 2016 7:22 PM

Nov 2014
Not yet, but I bought the first one and never got around to finishing it... I really should but my backlog is pretty big atm. I remember reading some rumors of a Sword Art Online game in VR.

Game brings back memory of the old .Hack games.
Nov 26, 2016 2:37 AM

Aug 2011
OppaiSugoi said:
So... anyone played this yet?

Yes, I'm necro'ing my own thread.

I have it, but I've only played for about three hours. They ditched what they did with Lost Song thank god, and it's more or less another Hollow Fragment with better graphics. The maps are larger and wider, and they look pretty damn good. You can stumble upon a quest at any moment which gives you an hour to complete given you're at a level where you can beat it. There's also day/night cycles which I really like.

Gameplay is confusing at first, but there's a lot more room for Sword Skills to use at any time, and lots of different attacks for each weapon you want to use. You can also add other NPCs to the party/quests once you gain their friendship. Just takes a lot of spamming the talk button, but it's pretty neat.

Character creation is shit in my opinion. No matter how you change your character's appearance and name, hell, if you choose a FEMALE avatar (like I did) everyone still calls you Kirito, Kazuto, Onii-chan, a boy, etc etc. Stick with Kirito and ditch the customization because it's useless. I was pretty hyped to make my own character but was flat out disappointed.

I can't say much about the story, but so far it's typical Kirito meets new girl and everyone tries to help her out. Overall I quite like it, it's a huge improvement from Lost Song which I didn't like all that much.

Hope that helps.

Nov 26, 2016 4:28 AM

Dec 2013
might buy it after i beat final fantasy XV but the graphics looks bad, and i expect good graphics in 2016 anyway i might still buy it cuz i enjoyed the anime.
Fact : Evil cannot win like ever GOD BLESS AMERICA ;)

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

56 by BitChilly »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
3 hours ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
4 hours ago

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
6 hours ago

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

141 by Kajiuran »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.