Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 24, 2009 2:11 AM

Nov 2007
TAKE THAT KURUMI.

<3 Yano and Ryuu. I love this show's characters so much.

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Dec 24, 2009 2:14 AM
Sep 2009
loved the acoustic OP BGM music
Dec 24, 2009 3:11 AM

Sep 2008
Hnnnnnnnnnng Kurumi is such a smart person. Her tactics are like top-notch; too bad Sadako is oblivious to what Love is. You gotta love Ryuu's smile though, he can be really good looking when he tries. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2009 5:50 AM

Jul 2008
Kurumi what have you done??! You know you don't want Kazehaya to be hurt, do you?! I really hope he doesn't lose his radiance or his friendship with Ryuu now.
I hope that Kurumi realises what she's doing and stops it. She's not a bad girl, but what she's doing is not good. I understand she's in blind love for him, but her shocked expression when she saw his face gives me the feeling that she might take it a little more easy, at least on him. She desperately wants to be his girlfriend, but she also doesn't want Kazehaya to show her that face again since she cares for him in my opinion.
At any rate, the preview and the title of the next episode is reassuring.

Win to Ryuu's awesomeness. "Kuro...Ah! Burakku!" X'D
His love for Chizuru was pretty obvious, but I'm happy that we got to hear it directly from him. I think he really likes Sawako since he was able to tell her so easily (and he almost remembers her name! XD).

Yano-chin is win as well. No explanations needed.

I also liked Pin in this episode. His immunity against Kurumi was fabulous! (he was like "WTF's with this girl" LOL XD)
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Denials: anime | manga
Modifications: anime | manga
-----------------------------------
Dec 24, 2009 8:55 AM

May 2007
Thank you Kurumi!!! Something finally happened just because of you! ^__^ ♥

Dec 24, 2009 9:34 AM

Dec 2007
I am not surprised that Kazehaya is little jealous to Ryu and Sawako. It was good episode, and the progressing is nice so far. It's too bad that next episode will air on January 6, 2010 due to holiday. I understand completely that Kurumi is in blind love for Kazehaya, and her expression is shocking when she saw Kazehaya's jealously face.
Dec 24, 2009 10:25 AM
Jul 2018
chinaboat said:
Actually, I like Kurumi's character. Look at it from her point of view:

- All your life your looks and intelligence made most things easy to maintain. Now that isn't working.
- The girl who should be your enemy refuses to be one, refuses to be intimidated and, most confusing, continues to like you. Now you've two situations you've never encountered.
- And you know that lurking in the shadows is someone who not only is just as smart as you but has the muscle at her disposal to back up any plans she puts in motion.

One of the reasons I really like this series is that Kurumi is simply Sawako's rival and not some cardboard cut-out villain. She not a evil person, really, and I'm betting will come out of this the better for it.

+1

In fact, Sawako is very much like a cardboard cut-out in that she's completely unrealistic and two-dimensional. So far, Kurumi's actually the most developed character.
Dec 24, 2009 10:56 AM

Aug 2008
Who would have thought that Ume-chan would've brought 2 people closer together this episode? I'm really looking forward to the next one, eventhough much of this was fanservice for me since I got to see so much Yano.

DKJ
Dec 24, 2009 11:27 AM

Oct 2009
The ending made the episode. Kazahaya got completely torn down, it'll be interesting to see how he reacts in the next episode.
Dec 24, 2009 11:47 AM

Nov 2008
I can't wait for the next episode!

Ryuu is great! I love that he can't remember Sawako's name.

I hope that sometning bad will happen to Kurumi in the next ep. Veeery bad.
Dec 24, 2009 11:58 AM
Nov 2008
meconopsis said:
chinaboat said:

- All your life your looks and intelligence made most things easy to maintain. Now that isn't working.
- The girl who should be your enemy refuses to be one, refuses to be intimidated and, most confusing, continues to like you. Now you've two situations you've never encountered.
- And you know that lurking in the shadows is someone who not only is just as smart as you but has the muscle at her disposal to back up any plans she puts in motion.

One of the reasons I really like this series is that Kurumi is simply Sawako's rival and not some cardboard cut-out villain. She not a evil person, really, and I'm betting will come out of this the better for it.

+1

In fact, Sawako is very much like a cardboard cut-out in that she's completely unrealistic and two-dimensional. So far, Kurumi's actually the most developed character.

I third this. As someone said earlier, the support cast carries this show. There's no way in hell either a person like Sawako or Kazehaya could exist in this world, much less in the same class:D. Well anime is not about realism but still, i prefer the more "alive" characters. Grey always >>>>>pure black/white.

And next ep Kurumi will probably break down crying, seeing Kazehaya's reaction to his plot. She doesn't want to hurt him (or even Sawako)...
Dec 24, 2009 5:41 PM

Sep 2009
meconopsis said:
chinaboat said:

+1

+2

I just love Ryuu. Want to see more ChizuXRyuu though Ryuu saing " I only love Chizu" is enough to satisfy me now..:P

So what will Kazehaya do next???? - dying to know.

Its funny how Kurumis evil acts works oppositely on Sawako . XD
Dec 24, 2009 8:04 PM

Sep 2007
Bitch Gots Owned
!!!
JOIN ZERO REQUIEM

Dec 24, 2009 10:00 PM

Oct 2009
Malestel said:
meconopsis said:
chinaboat said:

+1

I third this. As someone said earlier, the support cast carries this show. There's no way in hell either a person like Sawako or Kazehaya could exist in this world, much less in the same class:D. Well anime is not about realism but still, i prefer the more "alive" characters. Grey always >>>>>pure black/white.

And next ep Kurumi will probably break down crying, seeing Kazehaya's reaction to his plot. She doesn't want to hurt him (or even Sawako)...

I agree that Kurumi and Ryuu are more developed than Sawako . . . but I think Sawako is a force that pushes these characters to their limit. If she wasn't there would any of these characters have expressed them selves to their fullest potential? Just a thought ^_^ I think she's two dimensional for a purpose that works for the story. I don't think her character is unrealistic, I think her character is misunderstood, people really can be that naive and quite. . . Also I do like Kurumi's character though, she is doing things blinded by her emotions not because of hate.

I'm not ashamed to say I almost cried at the end of this ep just looking at Kazehaya's pained expression . . . just from seeing the preview from next week I can't waaaaiiiitttt to see what happens! Oh how I wish it would come sooner
Moon_RiverDec 24, 2009 10:04 PM
Dec 24, 2009 10:51 PM

Jun 2009
I've said it before, I'll say it again. FUCK KURUMI. SHE IS NOTHING BUT A TWO-FACED SELF-SERVING WHORE. GTFO MY KAZEHAYAxSAWAKO. >/

Also, Ryu continues to be the best part of the show. And his confession only made him 100,000 times more awesome.

Edit:

Anyone who actually likes Kurumi is a troll.
Dec 25, 2009 1:31 AM
Jul 2009
awesome episode

and the drama begins... cant wait for next ep.

kurumi might turn out better later, i dont really want to hate her for the whole series.
cleeezzzDec 25, 2009 1:37 AM
Dec 25, 2009 3:29 AM

Nov 2007
Despite Kurumi's best efforts to try and pull Kazehaya and Sawako apart seems in the end Kazehaya will go for it and Sawako seems to have come to terms with her feelings as the title of the next episode suggests, this should be good =]
Dec 25, 2009 7:44 AM

Jun 2009
Ryu and Kazehaya moment, when Kaze like giggle after asking if Ryu likes Sawako

LOL KURUMI's appeal didnt work on her 1st try on Pin hehe "extra smile"

Ryu reading the letter.. "Sawako or take a nap?" hehe

=) @ 15:50

@ 17:33.. 2 quite personality people together

@ 19:30 the best scene ever!!!!!

its better watching than red---ing
ZinvyDec 25, 2009 7:54 AM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Dec 25, 2009 7:56 AM

Oct 2007
It is pretty hard to believe this myself that I am actually on the same boat with people who think Kurumi is such a great character.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 25, 2009 8:00 AM

Oct 2009
Dethbryte said:
I've said it before, I'll say it again. FUCK KURUMI. SHE IS NOTHING BUT A TWO-FACED SELF-SERVING WHORE. GTFO MY KAZEHAYAxSAWAKO. >/

Also, Ryu continues to be the best part of the show. And his confession only made him 100,000 times more awesome.

Edit:

One thing:
Major ROFL forever! Best insulting Kurumi comment! #1
I love you man and am 1000% in support of this against Kurumi!

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 25, 2009 8:21 AM

Oct 2007
Dethbryte said:

I think you are misunderstand something. Just because they like Kurumi that doesn't mean they are against SawakoXKazehaya nor they are supporting KurumiXKazehaya. If you really understand her character you will see that she has been lost from the very beginning even before Sawako came into the play. But she didn't accept the defeated, instead she encouraged herself and accepted the challenge and fighting by herself in her own way without having someone to push her back. Thats right her method is wrong in many ways but didn't she deserved what she has done?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 25, 2009 2:13 PM

Feb 2009
This episode made me respect Ryuu that much more. He's such a great guy. I seriously yelled "Fuck yeah!" when he admitted he loved Chizuru :D

I almost started feeling bad for Kurumi when she approached Kazehaya when he was carrying the cones. I felt bad that she wasn't under the same light that Sawako was for him. That is of course until she started lying to him about Sawako and Ryuu. At which point I wished Kazehaya or anyone punched her in the face ;l
Dec 25, 2009 2:52 PM
Nov 2009
Dethbryte said:

you're trolling right now smartass.
Dec 25, 2009 3:47 PM

Nov 2007
WHAT A CLIFFHANGER. aaahh, i want my ep 13 already. ;A; damn you, holidays.

LMAO, i actually dislike kurumi but you gotta admit, she's pretty cunning. i also love her hair. 8)
Dec 25, 2009 4:23 PM

Feb 2009
Only 12 episodes left, I already miss it. :(((
I hope Kurumi gets rejected!!!! Damn bitch stole my romantic scenes!
Dec 25, 2009 4:31 PM

Aug 2009
Its funny how people tend to hate the characters that Hirano Aya does ( Lucy, Haruhi, nanael, and Kurumi ), well atleast I do.. The voice is perfect for such character that is annoying or has a bad attitude. I like Hirano's music.. but her voice for anime pisses me off lawl
[right]

Dec 25, 2009 6:06 PM

Aug 2009
Wow, what a fucking slut. Go fucking die in a hole, you slut Kurumi you.

You will never know the true feelings of a person unless you asked them directly man. GO KAZEHAYA, FREAKING CONFESS YOUR FEELINGS AND ASK SAWAKO DIRECTLY.

That's just a misunderstading. Don't let it fool you although Sawako will probably tell him the truth since she's like an innocent little girl who's like clueless everytime. <3
Dec 25, 2009 7:13 PM

Oct 2009
Dethbryte said:

Edit:

Well, interesting opinion . . . try looking at the character from more than a shallow light . . .

I do agree, though, Ryuu is an amazing character
Dec 25, 2009 8:03 PM

May 2007
Kyaaaaa! Ryu is great. If Kazehaya wasn't so sweet and swesome, I'd completely want Ryu to be the main character. I love him and I love how he loves Yano! ^.^
Dec 25, 2009 8:21 PM

May 2009
nice episode

and damn that bloody cliffhanger
Dec 25, 2009 8:32 PM

Jan 2009
I love this ep.
What is Kazehaya going to do now?
Kurumi is like that girl in Toradora lols ;D
Fake personality XP
Dec 25, 2009 9:07 PM

Dec 2008
Nameless_Hero said:

lol at Pin's reaction to her "sweet girl act"

Why does he do that? D: please help don´t get angry xD

xxMoonlightxx said:
Kurumi is like that girl in Toradora lols ;D
Fake personality XP

Kurumi = Amy?
I don´t think so, Amy was kinda mean but she give up on ryu and Kurumi is meaner using all that tricks

I think Kurumi is a awesome character in her own way I like her
wabowserDec 25, 2009 9:13 PM
Dec 26, 2009 4:46 AM
Jun 2008
tsubasalover said:
SwordWielder said:
where did u watch this episode?

........my region can't receive at all...
Dec 26, 2009 5:02 AM
Jun 2008
I think Sawako is lack of "love"(well everyone knows it) since she has very little friend when she is young(or maybe none) and the chance to discuss about relationship are rare ....Ume is going to teach her to "Jealous" i guess.
Ume doesn't have conscience of what she is doing right now...but i think Ume is trying to make Sawako jealous in the end.From my opinion, If wouldn't be Ume around ,Sawako would notice that she is in LOVE.
The statement above can be applied to Kazehaya also ^^
I think Ume is trying to make thing worse from what she trying to prevent from it ~~LOVE IS LIKE HURRICANE
Yano seems to be the spectator of this all relationship.I think she is just letting Ume to spark up Sawako's life .ohhh...Her evil smile prove it all ^^

I feel like this anime has some same element of Konichiwa Anne~~~
MorningGloryDec 26, 2009 5:37 AM
Dec 26, 2009 12:22 PM

May 2009
Should be interesting to see how Kurumi develops at the end of all this. I hope she and Sawako become good friends. I am with the others she is a much more interesting character. Though I still like SawaxKaze
Dec 26, 2009 5:53 PM

Mar 2009
Can't wait to see what will happen next.

Dec 26, 2009 9:55 PM

Jun 2007
Excellent episode! Great development! Kazehaya is so gonna do something about it! <3

Ryu x Chizu <33
Dec 27, 2009 5:29 AM
Jul 2008
I can't wait until Kazehaya finds out about Kurumi's lies!
Dec 27, 2009 8:45 AM

Oct 2008
Dammit I hate that Kurumi-bitch more and more every episode!
Dec 27, 2009 10:44 AM

Mar 2008
i love it
Dec 27, 2009 11:33 AM

Aug 2008
Loved it. Yano and Kurumi were awesome. Ryu was funny and hot, and I was surprised that Kurumi would try to actively deceive Kazehaya. Bumping my score for the show up to an 8.
Dec 27, 2009 12:28 PM

Oct 2009
noteDhero said:
Loved it. Yano and Kurumi were awesome. Ryu was funny and hot, and I was surprised that Kurumi would try to actively deceive Kazehaya. Bumping my score for the show up to an 8.
Nice one! Glad you liked it. Rare and more rare to see you happy with anime series. Personally to add, I was also surprised Kurumi would do that to Kazehaya but people said it before, she realized Sawako is not that foolish after all.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 27, 2009 3:26 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
this is getting more interesting than the stale last three episodes.

I love Kurumi's reaction to the innocent Sawako.

I lol'ed so hard for her face at the end of this episode. It seems like the plan really backfire.. HARD....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 27, 2009 3:39 PM

Oct 2008
Reading this forum has brought me almost as much joy as watching episode 12. Especially this comment.

ummyeah said:
Kurumi is a homewrecker!

ROFL!!!

Kurumi truly does seem extremely talented in scheming, but it looks like all she has done is force Kazehaya into confessing his feelings. I can't wait until the next episode. As for the cat fight scenario, I don't think it will be necessary when Kazehaya lays a fat kiss on Sawako.
Dec 27, 2009 4:28 PM

Feb 2009
Eh, okay episode.

Dec 27, 2009 6:56 PM

Apr 2009
Zilpzalp said:
Wow, that bitch. There is a reason for why I keep saying that women are WAY more dangerous than us men.

not all women r like that
Dec 27, 2009 10:46 PM

Nov 2008
Gosh!!

I'm beginning to love this anime. At first I still have doubts since I haven't read the manga. Even though I still haven't read it I still think the anime surpassed the manga BIG time. I mean it's the best art I have ever seen. It's so unique! If the manga is still better. That manga should be put on history.LMAO!

n_n

As I was saying it's brilliant. I'm starting to like Sawako. And I'm loving Kazehaya. He's so refreshing. And by the way I also love Ryuu! I think he's too hot for his own good.And Chizu is just so lucky. LOL.
Dec 28, 2009 12:49 PM

Apr 2009
Ahh, someone needs to transcribe the guitar version of Kimi ni Todoke that plays at the 16:40 mark. It's such a nice ditty.
Dec 28, 2009 12:54 PM

Jun 2008
Finally! Run Kazehaya, RUNN!
Dec 28, 2009 1:59 PM

Aug 2007
well... now we know about the special person to Ryu and his feelings.

Kuroyama. That was funny.

What will kazehaya do?
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2010

190 by Vyse_Sohma »»
Apr 19, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

francismeunier - Mar 30, 2010

369 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 23, 2010

161 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Mar 2, 2010

161 by BurningSapphires »»
Mar 6, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

maji_saikou - Nov 10, 2009

250 by nxtsue »»
Mar 5, 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.