Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2015 10:52 AM

Nov 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, I expected another shitty stand-alone OVA, but this was actually interesting.
You all need to watch Nami.

Oct 25, 2015 7:25 PM

Sep 2010
the art is really crappy, expected a lil something from that, but the rest is not that bad, but for an horror story, no that scary

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Jul 20, 2016 9:52 PM

May 2015
I liked it! It was a pretty good horror though the art is questionable. I feel bad for creepta though, I actually kind of liked him throughout the stories. I wish i knew the ending theme though, it was really good and didn't fit this animation ^.^;
Jul 4, 2020 1:15 PM

Nov 2012
Too short to have any emotional impact, but fuck me if this doesn't do horror atmosphere better than most "horror" anime. VHS quality of the only encode of this available enhances it horror aesthetic and makes it seems much more spookier.

6/10, I thought it was fine.

Some pics here;
https://imgur.com/a/Riku3Ba
Aug 18, 2022 1:04 PM

Jan 2022
I like it! The art was different and it had a spooky atmosphere. It's worth the 40 minute watch if you enjoy horror anime.
Mar 30, 2023 8:58 PM
Oct 2014
average good episode, nice anime to watch in ramadhan.
Oct 15, 2023 10:39 AM
Oct 2023
A spooky OVA, loved the stories they chose for this. You can never go wrong with Kanako INuki
Oct 15, 2023 10:40 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to radchoochoo
I liked it! It was a pretty good horror though the art is questionable. I feel bad for creepta though, I actually kind of liked him throughout the stories. I wish i knew the ending theme though, it was really good and didn't fit this animation ^.^;
@radchoochoo the ending theme is ''Yours'' by east cloud
Oct 30, 2023 10:22 AM

May 2015
Reply to Souichi2jii
@radchoochoo the ending theme is ''Yours'' by east cloud
@Souichi2jii 7 years but thank you for the answer! lol
Mar 11, 5:31 PM

Aug 2017
I liked it, the art-style is kinda creepy, I loved the stories, it was a solid horror OVA,
I'll give it a 7.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.