Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 19, 2015 9:04 AM

May 2014
Am I the only one who wants to see Zeref saved instead of being killed?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2015 9:11 AM

Dec 2014
MahiSenpai said:
cenkiss said:

The point was they were obviously sleeping together.

.//////////////.
Yesshhhhh
But I would like it more to see them getting together.
I hope Mashima didnt made them a couple already.
I want to see everything. Every. Detail.

Your fantasies already exist on internet.
Sep 19, 2015 9:12 AM
Oct 2013
Sparteh said:

That´s literally what´s most likely gonna happen.
But he´s immortal cause curse.

No curse = dead Zeref.
Dead Zeref = saved.

Dude wants to die after living 400+ years of a pointless life.

Simple as that.
Sep 19, 2015 9:26 AM

Apr 2008
Sparteh said:

The man wants to die. Let him.
Sep 19, 2015 9:29 AM

Jul 2013
Shipping googles this chapter, they were everywhere.
Gajeel and Levi both were in bed with a star themed blanket, Mashima wanted to distract us by using diferent panels for each one, BUT IM NOT FOOLED!!!
no
Sep 19, 2015 9:54 AM

Jan 2014
Deathflags, Erzas ass and a giant ship.
Sep 19, 2015 10:10 AM

Nov 2013
Great chapter!

Really diggin the interaction of the Team Natsu people. (Nostalgia pure)
Great NaLu and Gruvia moments and Wendy gets better and better. I hope Hiro gives her a badass moment again like she had in Tartarus.

What Makarov said was cool too, but damn, so many death talks. Are we already getting death flags here and there? lol
The way Natsu and Gray talked gave me that impression. Sweet moments but the drama was mixed in it as well.

The chapter could have been longer, imo. I missed their interactions with each other and especially Natsu and Lucy.
Happy the cockblocker. Why the hell are you there? They could have played strip poker without you and go further than that! xd

The ending though. Coming with a bang right to the point, awesome!
Sep 19, 2015 10:39 AM

Jan 2015
I hope the other guilds help out since this a war against all of Ishgar.
I mean, we have Crime Sorciere helping out so that's pretty much confirmation I suppose.
I'm just hoping we see more of them, perhaps even help with the Spriggans, atleast the high tier ones like Kagura and Jura.
Sep 19, 2015 10:58 AM

Sep 2014
Erza ass.
All that shipping and death flags this chapter.
Wonder if Levy and Gajeel were actually sharing the same bed xD.
I doubt anyone will die but we'll see.
Nice chapter overall.
Sep 19, 2015 11:09 AM

Feb 2012
That Sand dude is just a distraction.

Acnologia gonna come up from underground.
Sep 19, 2015 11:29 AM

Aug 2010
Wow, Levy and Gajeel F***ed :O Bravo at the subtle hint Mashima XD
Sep 19, 2015 11:48 AM

May 2014
Barion-Zara said:

lol what?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2015 12:35 PM
Sep 2015
here i have 2 really big theories :
- zeref and natsu are fighting and acnologia shows and everyone and all the guilds will run away then gildarts finally shows up and fights acnologia . if you remember igneel said ''did humans finally surpass dragons'' but i don't see anyone taking down acnologia except for zeref but he is currently fighting his brother natsu and i can't see ayone but gildarts to fight against him so gildarts will use something that he created specially for acnologia and he's gonna kill him but it took all his magic so gildarts will die with a smile on face saying''i finally achieved my dream (surpass acnologia because he lost to him before) and it would turn out great but it's just a theory and maybe gildarts won''t even appear in this arc and there will another arc againt the god of life and death the one that cursed mavis and zeref they will fight him because they want to achieve mavis's dream to finally die and i don't see it happening unless the god himself dies
-basically now lisanna and natsu sould get married because they promised each other when they were kids and we all know that natsu and lucy will end up together even mashima said it they will have a daughter called nashi so that means something will happen to lisanna she didn't die the first ime so this time she is going to bite it let's someone attacks natsu with strong magic and she will shield him with her body falling back in natsu's arm then she confesses to him and he sees flashbacks from when they first met and he will cry his lungs out then he remebers igneel and his last words when he died and cries even more and of course mira and elfman will tear up as well and then maybe natsu will get really angry and have too many negative thoughts that he will awaken end himself ( back when zeref said '' wil it be you or end that will fight me'') and he kills the remaining sprigans without any hesitaion and lucy will be the one to bring him back and that's when he will fall in love with her and then fights zeref
those are the two that i really think have big possibilities of happening but i also think makarov will die because he escaped death twice now so he will bite it the third time and finally passes the title of gild master to someone else that i really want t to be gildarts
share your thoughts what do you will happen what do you think of my theories
Sep 19, 2015 12:48 PM
Oct 2013
omarakr said:
- zeref and natsu are fighting and acnologia shows and everyone and all the guilds will run away then gildarts finally shows up and fights acnologia . if you remember igneel said ''did humans finally surpass dragons'' but i don't see anyone taking down acnologia except for zeref but he is currently fighting his brother natsu and i can't see ayone but gildarts to fight against him so gildarts will use something that he created specially for acnologia and he's gonna kill him but it took all his magic so gildarts will die with a smile on face saying''i finally achieved my dream (surpass acnologia because he lost to him before) and it would turn out great but it's just a theory and maybe gildarts won''t even appear in this arc and there will another arc againt the god of life and death the one that cursed mavis and zeref they will fight him because they want to achieve mavis's dream to finally die and i don't see it happening unless the god himself dies
-basically now lisanna and natsu sould get married because they promised each other when they were kids and we all know that natsu and lucy will end up together even mashima said it they will have a daughter called nashi so that means something will happen to lisanna she didn't die the first ime so this time she is going to bite it let's someone attacks natsu with strong magic and she will shield him with her body falling back in natsu's arm then she confesses to him and he sees flashbacks from when they first met and he will cry his lungs out then he remebers igneel and his last words when he died and cries even more and of course mira and elfman will tear up as well and then maybe natsu will get really angry and have too many negative thoughts that he will awaken end himself ( back when zeref said '' wil it be you or end that will fight me'') and he kills the remaining sprigans without any hesitaion and lucy will be the one to bring him back and that's when he will fall in love with her and then fights zeref
those are the two that i really think have big possibilities of happening but i also think makarov will die because he escaped death twice now so he will bite it the third time and finally passes the title of gild master to someone else that i really want t to be gildarts

Your theories are as legit as this:

Sep 19, 2015 1:00 PM
Sep 2015
Isterio said:
omarakr said:

what is that supposed to be
Sep 19, 2015 1:10 PM
Oct 2013
omarakr said:

what is that supposed to be

Google it I aint gonna spoil here.
Sep 19, 2015 2:27 PM

Jan 2011
The first who attack ajeel so the war starts now
Sep 19, 2015 2:34 PM

Aug 2015
So much death flags. Dammit Mashima.
Sep 19, 2015 3:42 PM
Sep 2015
MahiSenpai said:
Oh my god I loved this chapter.
Fangirling hard at the Gruvia Part.
And Lucy is totally calm about Natsu beeing half naked, playing in her room while she is lying on her bed?
Lol.
ALSO!
Page 16 we can see Gajeel lying in the bed.
Page 17 we can see Levy, obviously in bed, just waking up.
HUUHHH??? *____________*
THAT CANT BE JUST A COINCIDENCE!

Did you see the stars on metal thing in the background of Levi's panel - looks just like the belt/pants Gajeel is wearing... They're definitely in the same bed :D
Sep 19, 2015 4:40 PM
Sep 2015
trump54 said:
Gray must really hate juvia to give her the biggest death flag the manga has ever seen. Natsu ,lucy, Ezra, Wendy they are immune along with himself. But in this arc here the main antagonist wield death magic this can not be avoided. People will die.

Time for me to get my tissues and Natsu plushie
Sep 19, 2015 11:51 PM

Apr 2010
Gajeel and Levy were in the same bed. Hehehe And Gruvia and NaLu had moments as well. All of these moments....omg, someone is going to die. ;( Too bad Elfman and Evergreen weren't shown. I like that ship too.
Sep 20, 2015 1:22 AM
Sep 2015
gildarts will probably come because it's his duty to protect fairy heart not only as a member but also as the 5th master because he already knows about fairy heart so he'll come and raise everyone's morals
or he won't come and there will be another final arc
Sep 20, 2015 3:07 AM

Jan 2015
Really nice chapter. Some good character bonding and shipping as well. LOL when Lucy explicitly mentioned death-flags. I don't believe anyone significant is actually going to die though; this is Fairy Tail after all.
And Crime Sorcière is going to make an appearance! We get to see Jellal again. Great!
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Sep 20, 2015 3:10 AM

Jun 2015
I wait for crime sorciere show their true power later. specially for Jellal and Cobra
Sep 20, 2015 4:07 AM

Mar 2012
Seems like Fairy Tail is ending, and definitely gonna be another Naruto-like ending where all these random pairings will be canon, though probably more plausible as there were hints of romance.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Sep 20, 2015 4:33 AM
Oct 2013
Raven-kun said:
Seems like Fairy Tail is ending, and definitely gonna be another Naruto-like ending where all these random pairings will be canon, though probably more plausible as there were hints of romance.

So when Ussop ends up with Kaya, Sanji with Violet he has one interaction with and whoever Oda feels like pairing up everyone else it´s gonna be legit right?

They are shounen Goku proposed but he never confessed.
No battle shounen needs the love triangle struggle of Inuyasha.
IsterioSep 20, 2015 4:38 AM
Sep 20, 2015 5:27 AM

Aug 2014
All i care about is Gray x Juvia <3

Sparteh said:
Barion-Zara said:

lol what?

From what it looks like they shared the same bed lol ( look at the patterns of their sheets)
Sep 20, 2015 6:16 AM

May 2014
Kryptiq said:
All i care about is Gray x Juvia <3

Sparteh said:

lol what?

From what it looks like they shared the same bed lol ( look at the patterns of their sheets)

If that is true than all I can say is:
GOOD JOB!
Sep 20, 2015 9:24 AM
Sep 2015
Wait so. Is Mavis dead or alive?
Sep 20, 2015 9:26 AM

Apr 2008
shaheer07 said:
Wait so. Is Mavis dead or alive?

She's dead but her spirit is still around
Sep 20, 2015 12:10 PM

Aug 2015
"I'n going to give you an answer after the battle"

This just made me feel like either Juvia or Gray is going to die, which I hope not.
Sep 20, 2015 12:12 PM
Mar 2015
Reymon698 said:
Shipping googles this chapter, they were everywhere.
Gajeel and Levi both were in bed with a star themed blanket, Mashima wanted to distract us by using diferent panels for each one, BUT IM NOT FOOLED!!!

Yes levy gonna have a baby
Sep 20, 2015 12:34 PM
Apr 2015
woistjulian said:
MahiSenpai said:
Oh my god I loved this chapter.
Fangirling hard at the Gruvia Part.
And Lucy is totally calm about Natsu beeing half naked, playing in her room while she is lying on her bed?
Lol.
ALSO!
Page 16 we can see Gajeel lying in the bed.
Page 17 we can see Levy, obviously in bed, just waking up.
HUUHHH??? *____________*
THAT CANT BE JUST A COINCIDENCE!

Did you see the stars on metal thing in the background of Levi's panel - looks just like the belt/pants Gajeel is wearing... They're definitely in the same bed :D

I just saw it after reading it the third time in a row.
I couldnt stop fangirling omg.
Sep 20, 2015 12:38 PM
Oct 2013
MahiSenpai said:
woistjulian said:

I just saw it after reading it the third time in a row.
I couldnt stop fangirling omg.

I´ve made a list with the FT pairings that probably will have babies by the end of the series, people should calm down a little, they´ve been confirmed long ago.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1425285

IsterioSep 20, 2015 1:27 PM
Sep 20, 2015 3:18 PM

Jan 2015
I've got a question, if zeref wanted to die so bad then why did'nt he just made acnologia kill him? And if acno could'nt kill him then why the hell would zeref build an entire empire and gather the spriggans and get lumen histoire just to kill him, he would've been more than capable to defeat acno himself since he is immortal and all? But he is certain that natsu can end him. There is something that natsu can do which will end his immortality i think..
Sep 20, 2015 3:49 PM
Sep 2015
Loved the new chap bt I was wondering if this is going to be the last arc
Sep 20, 2015 6:13 PM

Jan 2008
Yuki_Rainfall said:
MahiSenpai said:

I nearly died lol.
I dont know! But I want to know! Trollshima is back x'D He sure knows that this will bother us all.
Omg ./////.
I mean it would be awesome of course, but I would like to see the whole thing more deatailed IF they are a couple already. Ergh.
Twisted feelings x'D

Me too, the blanket detail gave me a heart attack :O I would love to know more since GajeelxLevy is one of my favorite ships (after Gruvia and Jerza <3 )

Yeah, when I saw the stars and the blanket in both panels, I totally wondered, and smiling from ear to ear. I need them to arrive at the same time, just so I know.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 21, 2015 7:07 AM

Jul 2007
Well of course they go DIRECTLY to Fairy Tail. Otherwise we might have gotten an actual war and we can't have that no no no.

Otherwise decent chapter, even if it is mostly set up. Even if most of that set up feels familiar ( "OMG thousands of dragons > omg avatar has an army > omg dozens of ships) and yet so far every time it turned into Nasu solving it within the chapter so I am not hopeful.

At least they spelled out Nasu's development that most of us already guessed except the haters.
Sep 21, 2015 7:09 AM

Apr 2008
CookingPriest said:
Well of course they go DIRECTLY to Fairy Tail. Otherwise we might have gotten an actual war and we can't have that no no no.

Otherwise decent chapter, even if it is mostly set up. Even if most of that set up feels familiar ( "OMG thousands of dragons > omg avatar has an army > omg dozens of ships) and yet so far every time it turned into Nasu solving it within the chapter so I am not hopeful.

At least they spelled out Nasu's development that most of us already guessed except the haters.

To be fair only Ajeel's squadron is over there. Makarov said it's a fraction of their military might. So all the others are probably taking on the various top guilds
Sep 21, 2015 7:48 AM
Jan 2015
Isterio said:
kaitonic said:
Well we are getting a lots of early release chapters this week and at first it was like the calm before the storm and then the enemy arrive at the end.Wow is Gray thinking to accept Juvia love after the war if nothing bad happens...

That´s confirmation for the ship yes. it´s the my dark past made me incapable of love, but not that all the evil is cleansed I can love freely line.

Prediction: Asshole(Ajeel) was the idiot to take the troops prematurely attacking on his own, that´s why the attack is so sudden, get´s beaten goes back to Zeref gets killed for disobeying. Someone mentions how he´s the weakest of the Spriggan 12, after it took Fairy Tail an ordeal to beat him.
Falsely shocking us into thinking FT might lose this.

Completely agree. The dragon festival hasn't started yet so Ajeel shouldn't be there yet. We've also got (hopefully) Gildarts vs. Acnologia to look forward to.
Sep 21, 2015 9:02 AM
Apr 2015
Wait so did Sand guy-whatever the hell his name is- disobey Zeref's order to not attack? If so, I can't see Zeref killing someone out of spite or disobedience. Then again, I thought he was a wuss in the Tenrou arc when he just kept crying when he killed things and he seems to not care about life.

Anyways, those death flags. I want to believe yet I can't because no significant character has died yet. TT _ TT What to believe I don't know.
Sep 21, 2015 9:58 AM

Apr 2008
Yay_No_Die said:
Wait so did Sand guy-whatever the hell his name is- disobey Zeref's order to not attack? If so, I can't see Zeref killing someone out of spite or disobedience. Then again, I thought he was a wuss in the Tenrou arc when he just kept crying when he killed things and he seems to not care about life.

Anyways, those death flags. I want to believe yet I can't because no significant character has died yet. TT _ TT What to believe I don't know.

Orders not to attack? Zeref gave no such thing. Last chapter he was announcing the invasion remember? No he just probably hurried ahead of the rest at least. At most he got assigned to dealing with FT while the other spriggans attacked the other guilds
Sep 21, 2015 10:47 AM

Jun 2012
It's really hard to get hype for this "final battle" when Alvarez came out of nowhere without any kind of build-up or reason to give a shit about them as antagonists.
Sep 21, 2015 10:59 AM
Oct 2013
Kaimon said:
It's really hard to get hype for this "final battle" when Alvarez came out of nowhere without any kind of build-up or reason to give a shit about them as antagonists.

Do you read this manga or do you just skim through it and come here to shitpost?
Zeref has at this point more development than Doflamingo pre Flashback, actually no he´s more interesting than Doffy as a whole.
Sep 21, 2015 11:05 AM

Apr 2008
Kaimon said:

Have you been reading the manga with your eyes closed? >_>
Sep 21, 2015 11:06 AM

Jun 2012
Isterio said:
Kaimon said:

Do you read this manga or do you just skim through it and come here to shitpost?
Zeref has at this point more development than Doflamingo pre Flashback, actually no he´s more interesting than Doffy as a whole.

Zeref and Acnologia are the only ones who've been established early enough to care about (pretty sure I made a post saying I liked the flashback with him and Mavis), everyone else just feels like fluff

and plz you gotta bait harder than that
Sep 21, 2015 11:34 AM
Oct 2013
Kaimon said:

Zeref and Acnologia are the only ones who've been established early enough to care about (pretty sure I made a post saying I liked the flashback with him and Mavis), everyone else just feels like fluff

and plz you gotta bait harder than that

It´s not bait when it´s true, Idc for the Spriggan 12 whatsoever either, but so didn´t I care for the Don Quijote family or Doflamingo till we learned more about them, which made me still not care, besides Baby 5.

Zeref and Acnologia are way more interesting in any way shape or form thant Doffy, the end.
Sep 21, 2015 8:23 PM
Sep 2014
Isterio said:
omarakr said:

I JUST SPIT OUT MY CREAM SODA
Sep 21, 2015 8:24 PM
Sep 2014
unless there hiro literally has this be one long ass arc its way too many questions surrounding fairy tail and natsu and lucy to have this be the final arc
Sep 22, 2015 5:27 AM
Sep 2014
You know what's funny...?
Everyone throwing around "Death Flag" in this discussion because they just learned what it meant from Lucy.
GG, guys. GG
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aoo-kun »»
May 4, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aoo-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.