Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2015 8:54 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Odin Host Lyfia Giving Bless Power to Aiolia.

Loki Same Power as Hades Ability Revive Dead.

But Odin counter part it and with true Revive with flesh and blood mean True Alive.

Those Die Become Einherjar Become Loki Power.

Loki get Gungnir Spear and Destroy Odin Robe cloth.

Lol i was Right All Gold Saints Gonna Revive like in Opening Soul of Gold All of Them Turn into God Cloth and Combine Cosmo That gonna be OverKill.
Sep 11, 2015 9:20 AM

Jun 2013
Great episode! The gold saints prepare for final battle.
Hope they'll survive and return to sanctuary.
Sep 11, 2015 9:39 AM

Jun 2013
Loved this ep.

Overall I'm happy of Soul of Gold even if it was rushed due to it's time span. Next week should be great fight, hopefully!
Weakness is a sin!
Sep 11, 2015 10:16 AM

Jun 2012
ryanstrike said:
Great episode! The gold saints prepare for final battle.
Hope they'll survive and return to sanctuary.

That not Gonna Happen Might ruin Main Story they Might Copy Saint Seiya Heaven Chapter Overture Movie All Gold Saint has been Capture by olympians gods and seal they soul in statue not sure if that gonna happen in Anime tv series Saint Seiya.

Gold Saints in Movie

But in original story saint seiya next dimension Manga all Gold Saints are True Dead

Xeogran said:
Loved this ep.

Overall I'm happy of Soul of Gold even if it was rushed due to it's time span. Next week should be great fight, hopefully!

2 weeks realise each one episode.

We gonna Wait two weeks for That Bro icant to Watch final Battle.

Look Guys What isaw it From Review It's said.

A miracle comes from the sky ( Possibly Athena).

The gold saints might come back.

Loki+ Gungnir is described as a monster in power.

This timeline still takes place during the Hades fight.

i got it from other forum.

salvationhopeSep 11, 2015 10:44 AM
Sep 11, 2015 10:23 AM

Jun 2013
I don't see Shaka on that statue, confirmed to be a fake one
Weakness is a sin!
Sep 11, 2015 10:24 AM

Jun 2012
Xeogran said:
I don't see Shaka on that statue, confirmed to be a fake one

Watch Movie.

http://anilinkz.tv/saint-seiya-the-heaven-chapter-overture
Sep 11, 2015 10:37 AM

Apr 2008
OMFG! Why do I love Goldies so much!??!?!

Great ep today. Animation spiked, making everyone sexy, including impudent Aiolia xD

THANK YOU PISCES!
Sep 11, 2015 1:03 PM

Jun 2013
Also Aphrodite was pretty cool near the end, he finally got some good treatmemt for once.
Weakness is a sin!
Sep 11, 2015 3:15 PM
Jul 2018
Nice episode, and I didn't see that twist with Aphrodite coming, too bad that episodes up to now weren't all that good. But, if they make a good ending I'll be more than happy.
Sep 11, 2015 4:12 PM

Mar 2012
aphrodite best person
Sep 11, 2015 5:22 PM

Mar 2015
Like i said before Saint Seiya always repeats itself,now Aphrodite is immune to poison as Albafica and all gold saints are back to a final blow.Really,i can't see nothing good about SoG,the only character with some development was Death Mask,everything else was just gold fanservice.This happens because most of Saint Seiya fans only cares about who is the strongest (especially Saga and Shaka's fans)and not with plot and character development.And no, Aphrodite and Aldebaran didn't redeemed themselves,they're as lame as ever,just got more power.
Sep 12, 2015 12:17 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Great twist, didn't see that coming, I only predicted that Robe of Odin would finished all of the problem, good I was wrong, it would be boring if that happened.

This is definitely much better than Omega.

I like how all of the Gold Saints look equally cool, even the hopeless one like Deathmask.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 12, 2015 1:45 AM

Jan 2010
Two episodes with special guest Magnamon

Now my ranking of cool female protagonists is: Sasha >>> Lyfia >>>>>>>>>> Saori.
Sep 12, 2015 3:51 AM

Mar 2009
Clymenus said:
Nice episode, and I didn't see that twist with Aphrodite coming, too bad that episodes up to now weren't all that good. But, if they make a good ending I'll be more than happy.

Agreed, at first I thought he turned out to be more of a wuss than I used to believe, but it wasn't the case. Good for him.

I thought they were dead for good... didn't know that they were just "captured".

So, the Gold Saints that actually died in the fight against the Bronze Saints are officially back to life then? Interesting, quite interesting.

Now I wonder what's next.
Sep 12, 2015 4:58 AM

Aug 2012
Loki + Gungnir = powerful but not OP. Quite dramatic with the supposedly 'dead' gold saints showed up standing on those rocks. We're down to one last episode guys ;)
Sep 12, 2015 5:31 AM

Jul 2015
The plot twist with Aphrodite made me happy, it meant they actually cared about doing a well structured story and not only selling toys (which are pretty awesome thoug).

I wonder if this would be followed by Heaven Saga... I hope I'm not asking too much :c
I'll fade away and classify myself as obsolete!
Obsolete!!
Sep 12, 2015 6:14 AM
Sep 2007
Now I want new long running SS series.
Sep 12, 2015 6:41 AM

Aug 2013
Aphrodite: Didn't you think it was suspicious that I covered the room in roses?
Loki: I just thought you were trying to make the room fabulous.
Sep 12, 2015 12:22 PM

Apr 2008
Odin saying that the Goldies are alive makes me think we're about to get a sequel >.<;??

Potentially?

Asgard is anime filler even back in classic days, so who is left to fight?
Sep 12, 2015 1:18 PM

Jun 2012
shakeyourpup45 said:
Odin saying that the Goldies are alive makes me think we're about to get a sequel >.<;??

Potentially?

Asgard is anime filler even back in classic days, so who is left to fight?

Not sure About That sequel Dont Hope up Ok.

If your Said was True Thats Fun But they gonna kill The End replace by new generation gold Saints.

I saw in spoiler Magazine in other forum not sure it's True or not They Might Kill All Gold Saintsl At The End so Dont Ask Me About That not Sure yet Might Fake Spoiler just Wait In Final Episode.
Sep 12, 2015 2:04 PM
Apr 2015
Aphrodite and DeathMask back!!! These 2 guys definitely got a proper character development in SoG!!!!
Sep 12, 2015 2:54 PM
Jul 2018
Looks like I'm the only grumpy one who really disliked this episode. I'm getting tired of all this godly table turning. Aiolia survived way too many ''Oh, he's dead now'' attacks.
Sep 13, 2015 4:01 PM

Jul 2009
SS's villains are always so handsome...
So cool when they all appear!
Sep 13, 2015 8:38 PM

Apr 2008
Belcha said:
Looks like I'm the only grumpy one who really disliked this episode. I'm getting tired of all this godly table turning. Aiolia survived way too many ''Oh, he's dead now'' attacks.
Belcha said:

OMGeeee your HYOUGA pic!!!

Ahem..(control self)

As for turn tables, that's very classic Saint seiya. Messed up, but very familiar.

SALHOPE: Summary from magazine is posted on twitter. Can't make out details though ^.^;
Sep 14, 2015 1:57 AM

Jun 2012
shakeyourpup45 said:
Belcha said:
Belcha said:

OMGeeee your HYOUGA pic!!!

Ahem..(control self)

As for turn tables, that's very classic Saint seiya. Messed up, but very familiar.

SALHOPE: Summary from magazine is posted on twitter. Can't make out details though ^.^;

Will i not expect to much Toei what they done Others Anime that why i dont hope up what they gonna do in Fight or Episode and Story in Soul of Gold.

worst scenario All 12 Gold Saints Might die Again All New Fans might get Rage and Toei gonna said hello we just follow Story and we gonna put heaven chapter.

Seiya Team Might Fight to all Olympians Gods and Zeus. All Gold Saints might Die and capture they Soul by Olympians Gods.

Main Characters Again

Seiya

Ikki

Shiryu

Hyoga

Shun

You Know Toei great pissed off all Fans of Saint Seiya.

We all Old Fans foresight that all Original 12 Original Gold Saints Gonna Die Again Some day because part of Main Original Story from Saint Seiya next Dimension Manga and Omega Anime future next generation gold saints.
Sep 14, 2015 7:59 PM

Oct 2011
All 12 Gold Saints againts Loki EPIC!!!!

Can't wait!!!
Sep 17, 2015 6:33 PM

Oct 2013
For anybody interested, Saint Seiya Soul of Gold achieved more than 50 Million views Worldwide!

Toei is doing some kind of Campaign in 1 of October to commemorate this great achievement.

Source: http://corp.toei-anim.co.jp/press/2015/09/30tr.php
Dec 16, 2019 5:02 PM

Feb 2015
Decent buildup episode, I like how aphrodite ended up contributing more than what we initially thought.
Hopefully they'll deliver in the final fight.
Feb 29, 2020 2:42 AM

Jul 2016
glamazon said:
aphrodite best person

Always. The rest of the saints are pretty lame to be honest. Shaka the exception.
Feb 23, 2023 6:17 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
THE SIGHT OF ALL 12 GOLD SAINTS TOGETHER IS SO BADASS !!!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 2 Discussion

salvationhope - Apr 24, 2015

27 by Momoiro_Hime »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:29 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

salvationhope - Mar 22, 2015

56 by Momoiro_Hime »»
Nov 28, 2023 11:53 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 13 Discussion

salvationhope - Sep 25, 2015

34 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 23, 2023 8:38 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 11 Discussion

Apollo_Madao - Aug 28, 2015

24 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 23, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 10 Discussion

salvationhope - Aug 14, 2015

25 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 22, 2023 4:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.